A Pillow hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherry, on the other hand, found herself completely seeing stars. She went cross-eyed with her eyelids half closed the moment his cock dug into her bowels, her mouth forming a perfect, and wide "O" shape as she moaned out loud.

"Ooooooooo..."

Eventually, Rev started pulling out. Cherry's intestinal juices and his copious amounts of saliva provided the lubrication as he marveled at the sight of her anal ring clinging to his retreating prick. Once the head was the only part of his cock left inside, he slowly pushed himself all the way back inside, eliciting another sweet moan from Cherry's tender lips.

Rev continued to tenderly fuck her fat ass. Each time he bottomed out, he would grind his hips against her huge protruding flesh, before pulling out once again, and repeating the process.

Soon, their anal romp had sped up, and soon, Cherry's grunts, and soft moans turned into incoherent moans, and screams of ecstasy. She was finding herself getting addicted to anal sex, eventually impaling herself back onto his massive cock, and against his groin, prompting Rev to grip her waist harder, and plough his lover's monstrous rear end with even more force.

"YES, REV! FUCK MY ASS!"

The bedroom was filled with the loud clapping of skin against skin: her fat ass against his groin, and stomach.

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

If there was ever a point a man could die during sex, Rev felt this was it.

It was a sight to behold for him. Ripples, and waves of flesh went through her fat, doughy cheeks back, and forth each time his hips collided with them, only adding to his furious libido straining to let itself go. Add this sight, and feeling to the feeling of her rectum, and anal ring clamping and squeezing down on his cock likeit want to keep him inside, and it was enough to put Rev on lustful edge.

And to add to the erotic scene, he began spanking her ass until they were Rosy red, again, driving Cherry close to another orgasm.

It wasn't long before Rev couldn't take anymore, and pulled her head up by her hair with both hands,his dominant side finally showing. He began slamming into her, his thrusts with the speed, and force of a human jackhammer. Cherry went delirious with pleasure, her tongue lolled out of her mouth. This, of course, did not stop her huge asscheeks from jiggling like Jell-O all the while, as his hips slammed into them.

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

Alas, like any form of sex, all things must come to a temporary end. Rev couldn't bear much more, and his balls grew heavy as they slightly bloat up, filled with a white hot, bubbling load, his cock now pulsating as if it's in pain As he groans out loudly.

"Cherry, I can't take much more!"

"DO IT, REV! CUM IN MY FAT ASSSS!"

With one more, mind-blowing thrust, he hilted himself all the way up her ass, and into her bowels, again, pinning her fat ass against his groin, before he gave himself into the waves of orgasm.

The first voluminous rope of jelly-thick seed fires off like a rocket inside her bowels, sending Cherry into a howling frenzy of pleasure, and her third orgasm. The second, and third shot soon followed each rope of sperm never diminishing, or slowing, and each one flooding her bowels with more jizz. His release never slowed as he pumped every amount he could muster into her asshole, while his balls worked overtime. Cherry's tongue went slack as her own orgasm squirt juices from her pussy to his balls, and onto the bed, nearly forming a puddle.

Rev felt his vision slightly blur as his orgasm began to finally slow down after a minute of continuous ropes of jizz. The euphoria of filling, and being filled causes Cherry to collapse, with Rev collapsing on top of her.

The two try to catch their breaths after their amazing coupling as Rev lays on top of her, his cock still fully sheathed in her ass. After a few minutes to recuperate, Cherry finally speaks in a very soft voice.

"Rev...?"

"Yeah, Cherry...?" he responds.

"I think I might be addicted to anal..." She meekly says, smiling as she lifts her head to kiss his lips. Her hands rub the apparent cum bump on her stomach. No surprise, after the amount he gave her.

"You're not the only one, babe." He responds, kissing her lips back. He wraps his arms around her waist, holding her, making her smile at her tender touch.

"Rev?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." She says, sweetly, rubbing the side of her face against his.

"l love you, too, Cherry..."

"And my fat ass" she giggles out, teasing him.

"You'd rather I not beat around the bush huh?" He chuckled.

"Do you even need to ask?"

"Fair enough." He says, feigning defeat.

The two kiss again as they close their eyes, resting. After a few minutes, Rev finally opens his mouth to speak.

"Pillow hole."

"Huh...?" Cherry says, confused.

"I think that's what I'll call your ass from now on."

Cherry looked at him, shaking her head. "Babe, you realize that sounds really corny, right?"

Rev sighs softly, before grinding his hips against her massive ass, squishing it against him, and moving his almost soft cock around in her rectum. "Fine, but am I wrong?"

Cherry could only moan softly, and giggle. "Mmm, You're not."

Feeling his cock move around inside her, Cherry grins devilishly, and grinds her huge rump back against him, teasing him and eliciting a humming moan out of herself.

"Fine, then. You better make sure you take care of this pillow hole, babe."

"Oooo...don't tempt me."

"Mmm...well, my parents already know I was having you come over tonight , and that I had a crush on you, since last year. I don't think they mind if we get a little rowdy till morning..." She cooed, grinding her ass against him, rousing his cock from its stupor.

"Heh. Since I already drank the poison, I might as well lick the bowl clean, huh..?"

Rev decided to take her up on the offer. He was gonna have a long night ahead of him.

And a long time to explain things to his parents in the morning.

But that was a story for another time.

-

For those who stuck around to read this story from start to finish, I offer you my gratitude. Is there anything you liked, or disliked? If so, please give me your positive criticism in the comments, or send me feedback about the story, and what I could do to improve.

I may also start a long series of stories later on, when I have time.

Once again, thank you for reading, have good day, and stay safe from Covid-19.