A Pinch of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this time he had been eating Sabrina's cum...

Now, a happy, bubbly boy like Cody wasn't exactly good at handling conflict, but he knew that this was a big deal. He knew that it was something that should be reported to higher ups immediately. How many crimes Sabrina had committed with her shameful act would probably take a long time to list, but even looking past the moral side of things, this must surely have been a health hazard. It wouldn't surprise him if he could get sick from consuming such tainted food.

... So why was he still sitting there at his table as if nothing had happened? Was his fear of making this already big deal into an even bigger deal the only reason, or was there more to it than that?

Just by looking at him, it wasn't hard to see that Cody wasn't exactly a ladies' man. Most people would probably have assumed that he wasn't even a male to begin with, judging from the way he dressed and acted. But such was not the case. He just happened to be "unfortunate" enough to not only naturally look like a short, cute girl, but also have the fashion sense of one. He had never cared about appearing attractive for anyone else, nor did he ever feel insecure about the way he looked. To him, all that mattered was whether or not his style of clothing, hairdo and accessories went well with his lithe body.

Though he didn't identify as asexual, his sex drive had never been particularly high; perhaps due to a lack of testosterone. Girls weren't something he fantasized about often, despite being straight as an arrow. Well, perhaps that was an exaggeration... at least after what he had just witnessed. He couldn't help picturing the gorgeous, dusky-skinned Sabrina standing naked in front of him, her big lips and wide mouth going from ear to ear in a glimmering smile and her thick, hard cock throbbing in excitement... Even the straightest of men would probably have had a hard time looking away, just by virtue of Sabrina being an absolute beauty. To Cody however, his interest seemed to have been drawn to her cock in specific...

The time was drawing near for his food to arrive at his table, and yet he couldn't bring himself to do anything other than just sit and wait. His chest heaved with each increasingly panicked breath he took. It would be so easy to just walk out and never look back, without even worrying about reporting the incident and turning it into something more than it needed to be.

"Scrambled eggs, a cream cheese bagel and a cup of mocha!" a cheery voice suddenly sang out.

Cody looked up from the floor, at Sabrina coming towards his table with a plate in her hand. "Oh, th-thanks..."

She put the plate in front of him, her eyes glued to him as always, and that's when she noticed that his cheeks seemed to have an almost feverish red hue to them. "Is everything okay?" she asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," Cody said. "It's just a bit... warm in here..."

Sabrina scanned his girly body. "Well, unfortunately I can't do much about that... I would have suggested removing some clothing, but that doesn't look like a possibility for you."

He stared at her with a blank face. She was still giving him that same smile as whenever he would place an order, but this time he could tell that it hid something obscene behind it. No doubt had she just pictured him naked... Perhaps even bent over in front of her, presenting his tight little butt for her to use however she wanted...

"... I think I'll be fine," he mustered at last, looking back at the floor tiles.

"Alright. Enjoy your meal!"

"Thanks..."

Forcing herself to tear her eyes away from the pretty boy, Sabrina spun around and headed back to the kitchen. Like always, regardless of knowing whether or not Cody had noticed, she made sure to pout her ass out as much as possible, swaying her hips with each step. And of course, as with every time she had served him, the front of her pants was immediately strained from the way her cock once more inflated at the thought of Cody eating her seed. If past instances were anything to go by, no additional customers would come in for quite some time... Time best spent rubbing out another one while thinking of her adorable regular...

As for Cody, the enthusiasm with which he typically initiated his breakfast was absent. His breaths were heavy with anxiety as they took in the deliciously scented plume of steam rising from the pile of creamy eggs. It was with great shame that he let his hand shakily grasp the fork lying next to the plate and subsequently dig into the soft, yellow curdles, before lifting it up and staring at the forkful he had amassed, not really knowing what to think. The scent and the flavor that he knew awaited seem to call out to him, begging him to proceed and give it an honest try. And finally, after contemplating for what seemed like hours, he brought it to his mouth and allowed himself what felt like a brand new experience.

Sure enough it was ever so creamy and rich, probably largely in thanks to the secret ingredient. Her cum... He was eating her cum. And despite that every last hint of common sense signalled to him that he should be repulsed, this portion of scrambled eggs was probably the tastiest one yet. There probably wasn't an actual difference in how she had prepared it either, which meant that it was all in his head. The thought of the secret ingredient that had gotten him hooked ever since he first ordered the café's scrambled eggs, and knowing that he was what was on Sabrina's mind whenever she produced it... Somehow, that awoke some foreign, tingling emotion within him.

Had he merely been flattered into liking it more, considering how rare it was for a girl to be attracted to him? Was it the erotic thrill of an employee doing something so naughty and forbidden at work hours? Perhaps there was simply a little masochist somewhere inside him that enjoyed being humiliated...? Or perhaps it was a combination of it all...

Strangely enough, the more he thought about it, the better the food seemed to taste, and the more excited he became. Every forkful of scrambled eggs that he brought up to his mouth almost fell off, his entire arm shaking like crazy as he tried to contain the mix of feelings within him. Each time it reached his lips and the flavor hit his taste buds it was as if the strange and mysterious Sabrina slowly etched herself into his mind, taking advantage of his carefree innocence. Heressence was putting him under her spell, spreading through his entire body, to his throbbing heart within his heaving chest and subsequently through the blood burning like fire in his veins.

Before he knew it, the plate was empty. Well, disregarding the mushrooms and tomatoes that he had completely ignored. Same with the untouched bagel and cup of coffee next to it. In just a few minutes he had completely devoured the eggs, far faster than he ever had before, along with the fat wad of cum that came with them.

Breathing heavily, he set his fork down and finally properly reflected upon what he had just done... and whatshe had done. Sabrina... The downright gorgeous latina who always treated him like he was VIP, with a constant, beaming smile on her face. What was he to think of her now?

A jolt suddenly shook his body, perhaps one caused by the rational part of him trying to snap him out of his daze. He rose from his seat, looking towards the reception to see if Sabrina was there, but found no trace of her. With a deep breath, he reached out to grab his backpack, then quickly bolted from his table on weak, shaky legs. He kept an eye out for Sabrina as he practically ran to the exit, knowing that if she were to see him now, she would no doubt get suspicious. Thankfully he remained unseen, and out he ran into the still cold and dark surroundings of the early morning.

He couldn't stay in the café as he processed his feelings, that was for sure. Hell, he probably couldn't continue on with his school day as if nothing had happened either. The thought of running straight back home was tempting indeed. And in doing so, he could take care of a certain issue that had arisen in his crotch area as well...

----------

Where the hell is he? Sabrina thought to herself, resting her chin in her palm on top of the counter. She had checked the date several times already, making sure that it was indeed a Tuesday like any other. The time, however, was drawing closer and closer to six thirty, almost half an hour later than her precious Cody's usual time of arrival.

She sighed, laying her arms down on the counter and planting her face on top of them. There was no doubt that she was being a bit silly about the whole thing, the way she blew it out of proportion just because of a minor difference in what her routine looked like. But this was the highlight of her week, damn it! Mondays and Tuesdays were the only two days she would see him! The rest of her time spent at work was downright boring in comparison, not to mention stressful as of late. Her boss had promised more staff for quite some time, and yet the flyers in the windows with "We're Hiring" written in large letters remained.

The thought that Cody had suddenly fallen ill had crossed her mind. That would explain why he had acted so distant and been all red in the face the day before, and why he was suddenly nowhere to be seen when she came to check up on him afterwards. But at the same time, if such was truly the case it was strange for him to just leave instead of asking Sabrina for assistance, whatever form of assistance that might be. Tissues, pills, cold water... Anything. Anything for him...

She couldn't help but feel a little bit guilty for what she always did to his food. But it was just so hot! Besides, she had always been completely clueless when it came to approaching her love interests, and with Cody it was even more difficult. She had never come across someone like him, so how could she possibly know what to say or do?

Then, the sound she was hoping for finally came. The bell above the entrance door rang, and off the counter she rose, suddenly put on full alert as she looked over to see who had entered. Going from surprised, to relieved, and finally to ecstatic, her trademark wide smile set in on her face. It was him... Cody!

Though he remained by the entrance for the time being, Sabrina couldn't contain her excitement. "Welcome!" she called out across the empty café, expecting Cody to look up from the floor and face her. And so he did, but not in the way she had expected.

His smile was nowhere to be found, and in its place, a nervous, flushed look was engraved instead. He still looked ever so adorable, but there was clearly something different about him compared to usual. Not only in regards to his mood, but also his clothing. While still skin tight and fit for a thin girl as per usual, his current T-shirt was devoid of any modesty. This time it was a white one with golden lettering on the front, but the hem didn't reach all the way down to his tight, black shorts like it usually did... He was wearing acrop top!

Sabrina watched wide-eyed as Cody brushed back a lock of his curly, dark-blond hair behind his ear, before he made his way over to the counter with nervous steps. Completely forgetting about her sense of professionalism, she stared at his revealed waistline, immediately conjuring up fantasies of grabbing it from behind while she fucked him raw, before covering his flat little tummy and cute belly button in a thick layer of cum... God, he reallywas teasing her all along, wasn't he?

"Umm..."

Snapping out of it upon hearing his adorable, androgynous voice, Sabrina only then realized that he was standing right in front of her. "O-oh, yes, sorry!" she stammered. "Would you like... the usual?" Containing herself with Cody up close had never been this hard. She scanned him as stealthily as she could, noticing that his waistline wasn't the only thing that was exposed. His shirt wasn't merely a crop top, it was an off-the-shoulder one as well, showing off his smooth, slender form from the top of his arms to his collarbones. Oh, to just reach out and snatch him up, then pull him over the counter and onto his knees...

"Yes..." Cody mumbled in response, his eyes darting around in obvious distress.

Sabrina cleared her throat, trying her best not to let Cody's tight little body distract her any further. "A-alright! I'll get on it right away!" She looked at him, hoping that her bubbly mood would prove contagious, but all he did was silently look down into his wallet as he dug for money. He glanced at her a final time, then put down the exact amount needed to pay for his standard meal, before spinning around and leaving for his usual seat in the corner of the café.

As much as Sabrina loved the view of his little bubble butt, watching Cody's strange mannerisms left her confused more than anything. But hey, she wasn't about to disappoint him by delaying his breakfast any further. She shrugged and headed into the back, quickly letting her mind wander back to where the sight of Cody's clothing had brought it. It would be hard to last long this time around, that was for sure...

She was practically jumping up and down as she made her way to the pantry and started scooping up the required ingredients in her arms, the front of her shorts feeling tighter by the second. To an even greater extent than usual she wasn't far from dropping everything on the floor in her crazed lust, but she just couldn't contain herself. By the time she had gathered everything she practically looked like a cartoon character in how she clumsily tried to balance the tower of food items in her grasp as she continued to the break room.

With a swift kick, she slammed the door open and quickly made her way to the table on the opposite side of the room. Her patience was completely gone at that point, as proven by how she simply dropped everything she was carrying onto the granite surface, hardly caring about any broken eggs she might leave in her wake. Though far more excited than usual, her subsequent ritual largely carried on the same way as always. She grabbed the large mixing bowl with one hand, unzipped her pants with the other, and bent forward over the table to get in position to do the deed.

Having pulled her blue shorts down around her thighs, everything was set. Now she could finally let her imagination flow free. The images in her head of Cody in his new, sexy outfit quickly morphed into far more erotic ones as she gave her raging cock its first stroke.

In Sabrina's mind, Cody had assumed many different roles, ranging from things as low as a street whore to her very own spouse, all to fit whatever mood she was in at the time. This time he was a stripper. A stripper slowly and seductively sauntering towards her in a dark room, his hungry eyes locked on to hers, and his adorable face burning with lust. His fingers were pulling away at the bottom of his white shirt, revealing more and more of his creamy skin, while his unbuttoned shorts slowly slid down his girly thighs in an equally slow manner. Sabrina had regrettably never gotten as much as a glimpse of his underwear in real life, but that didn't stop her from imagining a thin pair of white briefs hugging his little butt and meager package in the front, all now slowly being revealed in front of her. At the same time came those small, pink buds for nipples that his shirt seemed to get stuck on as he pulled on it in an oh so drawn-out and teasing fashion.

"Hey..."

Just like that, bliss turned to horror. Sabrina may have been near lost in her fantasy, but she knew that she hadn't imagined that voice just then. A chill that reached into her very core suddenly had her frozen in place, the vigorous stroking of her cock coming to a halt along with her heavy breaths.

Standing up straight, she turned her head towards the door behind her, knowing what she would be met with, but nonetheless breaking out into an internal panic once she saw him. He stood there staring at her, but not in a way similar to that of her fantasies. She could sense the judgment and disgust in those eyes, as if she had been reduced to some vile, inhuman creature to him. And perhaps that was deserved...

"C-Cody?!" she blurted, the first time speaking his name in a manner other than moaning. "You... you can't be in here! This is a staff room!" Her words did nothing to ease neither the tension in the room nor her own guilty conscience and embarrassment. There was no way for her to deny what she had just done, she knew that much. She had been caught in the act, doing something far more disgraceful than what any rational person could forgive. And Cody? He lingered in place, ever silent and no doubt about to lash out.

Sabrina gulped, covering up her thick asscheeks with her shorts, then painfully tucked her rock-hard cock inside them. She turned around as she reached down to close her fly, finding that Cody's judgmental gaze wasn't directed at her eyes, but rather the big bulge in her panties that she was actively trying to get the zipper past. What could possibly have been going on inside his head at that moment was impossible to tell, but just as she had convinced herself that her life was over, the look on his face seemed to change ever so slightly. Perhaps Sabrina was imagining it, but in moving his eyes from her face to her bulge, the look of disgust on Cody's face seemed to have neutralized.

"Wait..." he said, his stiff legs stepping into the room.

"... Huh?" Sabrina replied as Cody came walking towards her at an increasing pace. "W-what are you doing?!" The spastic movement of her fumbling fingers trying to close her fly was abruptly halted, by none other than Cody's own delicate hand. Already having made his way up to Sabrina, he placed it on hers, signalling her to keep her fly open. She looked down at it in disbelief, before looking up at his face, by then mere inches away from her.

She had never seen him this closely before, let alone in such a state. The way he stared at her with those beautiful eyes that twinkled a dark golden color similar to that of his nose piercing; the way his sweet breath flowed past those parted, pink lips of his. Indeed, the look of disgust from a moment ago had been entirely replaced by what seemed like longing, or at the very least curiosity. Needless to say, Sabrina hadn't been expecting such an outcome in a million years, and the way she was frozen in place with her mouth gaping open reflected that. Thus, she was left wide open for what happened next.

Suddenly the hand on her crotch was firmly and somehow affectionately clutched by Cody's, while his other hand reached around her waist and pulled the two of them together, his flat chest pushed against her perky breasts. Being noticeably shorter than Sabrina, who stood a little on the tall side even by male standards, he raised himself up on his toes and leaned in for a bold kiss. Thighs, waists, chests and lips all rubbed against each other as the pair shared their first true moment of affection.

Sabrina, whose mouth still hung open in shock, had no chance of reacting to Cody's tongue slipping past her lips. Before she knew it he was already making out with her, at first without any sort of reciprocation. That said, it didn't take long for her to relax just enough to close her eyes and return the strange, sudden kiss, in place of what should have been a call to HR on Cody's part. She had no clue what had suddenly come over him, but her confusion was pushed aside in that moment. The reason didn't matter; they were kissing, just like she had dreamt of so many times.

While Sabrina hadn't necessarily thought of Cody as shy and timid, she also hadn't expected the vigor and expertise with which he kissed her. He made sure to hold them anchored tightly together with his arm, while at the same time doing his all in keeping her in place with his lips as his tongue coiled within her mouth. And Sabrina at last began kissing him back, their lips smacking against each other, and their chins glistening from their mixed saliva.