A Pinch of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened, presenting a middle-aged man dressed in fancy, black pants, a white shirt and a black tie to go with it. "Ah, Cody!" he beamed, looking pleasantly surprised. "You're already here!" He proceeded to enter the break room, letting the door close behind him.

"Y-yeah," Cody mumbled in response. "Sabrina here showed me around a bit..."

The slightly shorter man turned to her. "Good initiative, Sabrina. I can always count on you."

"... Huh?" was all that Sabrina managed to say back. What was going on here? Why was Mr. Roberts, her boss, talking to Cody as if they knew each other?

"Well then, Cody," said Mr. Roberts, seemingly in too giddy a state to even notice Sabrina's confusion. "I figured I'd just go get my work jacket from the locker room, then I'll teach you all you need to know. You guys finish up here in the meantime, alright?"

"Sounds good," he said. It felt embarrassing to stand there, talking to the owner of the café in his girly, white shirt that showed off his shoulders and midriff, but it had been worth it just to make his first time with Sabrina a little bit more special.

Mr. Roberts left the room as quickly as he had entered, prompting Sabrina to immediately get some light shed on what just happened. "Cody, what's going on? What was he talking about?"

"Well," the cute boy began with a little blush. "I'm actually here to sign a contract. I'm gonna be working here, starting tomorrow..."

"W-what?!"

Cody blew her a kiss, then began walking out of the room with his head turned back to her. "Hope you'll take good care of me..."