A Pinch of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So intense was their intimate moment that Sabrina barely registered that Cody suddenly pulled away from her, lowering his heels to the floor. The tall latina opened her groggy eyes to see the earlier hint of longing in the face of her crush enhanced tenfold. He stared at her with a bite of his lip, still holding on to her with an arm around her midsection and a hand against her own that had yet to let go of the zipper of her shorts. From there he went on to gently pry it away from her fly, with Sabrina in a daze that rendered her unable to even think about stopping him. With her hand out of the way, the next thing she felt was Cody's fingers rubbing against her stiff cock through the fabric of her panties, drawing out a weak moan from her.

Cody leaned in closer, getting his lips as close to Sabrina's ear as he could. "I want it straight from the source this time..." he whispered.

While Sabrina had finally begun to understand Cody's intentions in coming to the staff room, she had hardly been given the chance to prepare mentally. His androgynous, tender voice that reverberated in her skull in addition to what had already taken place almost had her fainting on the spot. She practically went cross-eyed, her knees started buckling, and had it not been for the counter behind her that she managed to lean her elbows against, she would no doubt have fallen flat on her back.

"You... you want to..." she began, seeing two blurry Codys stand before her lust-drunk eyes. "How did you know...?"

"I saw you," he said. At that point his entire palm was rubbing against Sabrina's bulge, almost jerking her off from outside her shorts. "I saw what you did to my food..."

Sabrina gulped in embarrassment, but her horny mind simultaneously started to let the thought of getting a blowjob take over. "I'm sorry... I just thought it would be hot..."

Blushing and nervous as he may have been, Cody nonetheless smirked at her. "It was," he said, the hand he had around Sabrina's midsection sliding back to her front, joining in on teasingly caressing her cock. "Gross, humiliating and unprofessional... but also hot." With his petrifying gaze still fixed on Sabrina's glistening, brown eyes, he hooked his thumbs underneath her panties and gently began tugging on them. Even as they slowly unveiled the massive thing hidden underneath, Cody knew not to give in to his curiosity immediately, and thus refrained from looking down to see it in the flesh. He didn't know what he would feel upon witnessing it up close for the first time, but he knew that his reaction would give away some degree of shock, fear and perhaps even submission. And for the time being, he needed to stay in control. He needed to show Sabrina that he wasn't some weakling to be screwed with.

"Wait..." Sabrina pleaded, her cock fully exposed as the hem of her panties continued down her full, bronze balls. "We can't... Not here..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, is this room for masturbation only?" Cody retorted snappily. Letting go of her panties that were now lodged mid-thigh, under a low-hanging nutsack, he grabbed her dick by the base and gave it a long, slow stroke all the way to the spongy tip. "Is a blowjob taking it too far?"

Sabrina gulped, feeling her cock throb, more so from hearing the word "blowjob" uttered in Cody's adorable voice than the movement of his hand. "W-what if one of my coworkers sees us?"

"Then we better be quick about it..." said Cody, leaning in for a quick smooch on Sabrina's lips. She remained stunned, he remained smirking in feigned confidence, and his knees folded together and hit the floor at last.

With his head at perfect viewing level, Cody went cross-eyed at what his hands had already been introduced to. Indeed, he was still holding it, squeezing it, feeling its warmth, but his mind was immediately overwhelmed by the sight and, to some extent, smell of cock. It throbbed inches from his face, a tiny puddle of precum already having formed on the floor beneath, and continuing to grow from the absurd dripping.

A heavy sigh escaped his mouth, and with it, his demeanor changed in the exact way he had expected. To think that one glimpse of it the day before was all it took for him to fantasize about getting to see it again... Well, perhaps those thoughts mostly revolved around the creamy reward it inevitably would grant him, but still... Her thick cock was nothing short of a beauty in his eyes. The sheer length, which his hand didn't even cover by a third, the girth, which his fingers weren't even close to reaching around, the beautiful, caramel skin that covered it, riddled with thick veins that throbbed in tandem with the rest of the shaft... How could he resist it? And considering his general disinterest in sex, how couldanyone?

Using his free hand to pull back the foreskin to uncover the lighter colored, bulbous cockhead in its shiny glory, Cody's suppressed desires could be held back no more. He closed his eyes and leaned forward, perching the sticky slit against his cute, up-turned nose, smearing the entrance of his nostrils and upper lip with precum. Not a second was wasted in taking in the scent of Sabrina's gorgeous cock, and to his delight, it was equally as erotic as the way it looked and felt. It was but a mild smell of both natural musk and a hint of fruity body wash, but the effect that it had on Cody was all the stronger.

He quickly moved on to kissing it at the same place, arguably with more intensity than he had kissed Sabrina on the lips. Even the tiny amount of precum that seeped into his mouth was nothing short of delicious, enhancing his lust even further. Pressing one palm against the side of the shaft, his lips continued down the opposite side, dragging across the veiny skin until he came all the way down to the base. Without pause, hesitation, or even a hint of shame, he deftly slid down Sabrina's ballsack, immediately sucking one of her big sperm tanks into his mouth.

"Ah..." Sabrina moaned, looking down at Cody as he leaned his head back with her testicle between his pouting lips, pulling the skin of her hairless scrotum taut. Though not particularly stimulating on a physical level, the sight of him freely playing with her balls kept her cock rock-hard, but things were about to get cranked up a notch.

Cody let her nut fall out of his mouth with a wetplop, sending them both swinging back and forth like a wet pendulum. They quickly came to a still in his left hand while his right squeezed the shaft, and his mouth came diving down to instantly wrap around Sabrina's thick, ever-leaking cockhead. Then, in a trinity of pleasure, he finally moved on from foreplay.

"Oh my god..." the quivering latina blurted. Virtually every square inch of her genitals were being stimulated: Her pulsating shaft by a hand squeezing and pulling on it as if milking it; her glans by a pair of lips with enough suction to extract an even greater flow of precum; and her balls by a gentle, yet somehow rough massage of Cody's fingers.

Only now did Sabrina realize that not only was this reality, it was already far better than what she had imagined so many times. Her own hand was nothing compared to the soft touch of a girly boy like Cody. The bewildered look on her face didn't diminish, but with the grin that slowly crept in on her drooling mouth it was clear that her current state was induced more by pure ecstasy rather than mere shock and disbelief.

Cody, whose eyes had been all too focused on the massive, brown cock he was worshipping, finally looked up at the gorgeous girl it was attached to. The way she smiled spread right over to him, the corners of his mouth curling up as he continued to slurp on her cock. So far he had only treated his blowjob as something to please himself with, his own curiosity over giving a blowjob being the number one motivation. But seeing that he seemed to already have caused her untold pleasure despite his lack of experience sent a shiver of excitement through his girly little body.

Sliding his lips back off Sabrina's cock, Cody momentarily ceased his worshipping, his hand grasping it firmly at the base. "Am I living up to your expectations?" he said teasingly, showing off his perfectly white teeth in a slutty grin.

"F-fuck yes..."

"You wanna feed me like this from now on?" he purred, then gave the tip of Sabrina's cock a slow lick.

"If I may..." In truth, she couldn't begin to process what such a situation would entail. Would they start dating? Would they become friends with benefits? Did Cody only care about getting a mouthful of cum to start his days off with? For the time being, it didn't matter. The thought of having such a sexy little thing as him coming in to suck her dick, like it was a cream-filled lollipop, was more than enough to convince Sabrina.

Cody's hand began moving back and forth across the veiny shaft once more. "I'm a hungry boy, though..." he said. "You think you can keep me full?"

"O-of course!" Sabrina replied without pause.

"Well then, I think it's about time you serve me my meal..." Lolling out his dripping tongue, Cody leaned in to pick up where he left off. The hard cock was plunged several inches deep into his mouth without hesitation, and his lips immediately clung to its surface like he was some slutty bimbo trying to wring it out.

"Ooh, shit..." Sabrina moaned. Her jaw slowly went slack, stretching the thick, red-painted lips of her wide mouth open fully, a dribble of drool running down her chin. She could barely even see at this point, stars beginning to bespeckle her vision as her long, dark eyelashes fluttered out of control.

And though it wasn't really visible, Cody was in a similar boat. It was as if the flow of heat from Sabrina's thick precum was feeding the ravenous butterflies in his stomach and the beating of his heart. Even so, the blush on his cheeks wasn't merely induced by lust, but also embarrassment. He couldn't believe the words that he had just uttered, nor the way he had just waltzed into the staff room to almost immediately drop down to his knees and offer a blowjob like it was nothing.

There was but one explanation... He was meant for this. At the very core of his being was a slutty little femboy who was born to suck big, fat, throbbing girl-cocks. He had never come across a girl like Sabrina before, so perhaps it wasn't all that strange that his sexuality had remained largely unexplored in the past... But now it was all clear to him. The spark of lust caused from just one quick view of what Sabrina had in store had ignited into a full-blown inferno of desire, worship and depravity as he continued to give the sloppiest head he was capable of.

Determined to bring Sabrina to orgasm without having to pause, Cody went a step further. His hands let go of the shaft and nutsack entirely, instead reaching all the way around Sabrina's thick, round ass and grabbing ahold of her cheeks. With that, the resulting few inches that he was forced to slide forward introduced his completely inexperienced throat to the huge womanhood occupying his mouth. While not as deep as to enter it, he pressed the glans firmly against the entrance of his throat, feeling it rub against his tonsils to the point where it almost forced itself past them. Only one thing could make the experience better at that point...

"Oh my god, you're going even deeper?!" Sabrina exclaimed. Now, with more than half of her cock buried within Cody's mouth, her body could no longer keep up. Her legs started spasming from the overbearing pleasure of the pair of lips squeezing her shaft, while a nimble little tongue tickled its underside, and the staff room suddenly became a blurry mess before her eyes. She was close, and yet she knew she had to do something to speed things up further, since the fear of getting caught still lingered in the beautiful moment of love.

Almost as if she had read Cody's mind, the one thing he had hoped for happened. He felt Sabrina put her palm against the top of his head, to then softly and slowly give his hair a stroke down along its backside. From there she bunched up his gorgeous, shoulder-length curls into a tuft and held onto it with a grip so strong that a boy like Cody could never escape it.

The intense slurping and sucking noises only got louder as a result, as did the speed at which Cody bobbed his head back and forth with the thick cock pressing against the back of his mouth. He was gagging to some extent, but he did not care. He couldn't help himself. There was just something so hot about being held in place like a good little cocksucker while his own mind likewise was set on not stopping until the climax was reached. As if both his inner slut and Sabrina were working together to teach him the standard of what every blowjob should be like. His own penis was just an afterthought at that point: A tiny little thing that twitched eagerly within his shorts while a superior cock was getting all the attention.

He nestled his prying fingers deep in between Sabrina's buttcheeks as he held on to her soft flesh tightly. With teary eyes and the entrance to his throat practically bruised from the way he plunged her cock against it, he looked up at her as if begging for her cum. Partly due to exhaustion, but more so because the intense craving that had been building up since the day before was about to drive him crazy.

Sabrina's cock only throbbed and ached harder as a result of the beautiful view, and her rather suppressed moans were starting to force their way out of her mouth at a volume that could potentially be heard by other customers. Of course, it was far beyond her power to stop herself. She had anticipated caution and grace from Cody's pretty, pink lips, but instead they were damn near sucking the soul out of her. Even if she had wanted to stop for whatever reason, it would have been impossible to tear him off, his kneading hands gripping her voluminous ass as if they were made of iron.

As Cody both felt and saw Sabrina's body start to shudder and slump together, he at last went in for what neither he nor she were prepared for. One final, deep breath filled his lungs as he pulled back, and with that, he managed to use the last of his powers to relax his every muscle. The fat, cock slid in along his lips and tongue once more, but its soft tip now easily found its way further than ever. Cody's teary, bloodshot eyes rolled back from the suffocating, yet strangely tingling feeling of having his throat stretched open, even though the only part that made its way that deep was Sabrina's glans.

And so, the breaking point was reached for the sweaty, gorgeous latina. Her sperm-churning balls that rested against Cody's drool-covered chin were practically boiling on the inside, and thus they signaled to the rest of her body that it was time. With newfound energy, she gritted her teeth and squeezed her buttocks in an attempt to extract as much scalding cum as possible, and the grip with which she held a handful of Cody's dark-blond hair was enough to match that of his hands still holding on to her bubbly ass. It appeared that they had both decided that neither of them were going anywhere until Sabrina's cock had been thoroughly milked.

"Cody..." she gasped. "I'm... cumming..."

Remaining locked in place, Cody could feel the underside of Sabrina's thick cock swell up as a load of cum barrelled through it. He thought he was ready for what was coming, but his lust and bliss were replaced by pure shock as the back of his throat was suddenly covered in the hot, creamy substance he sought. Even after the first shot subsided, the throbbing shaft in his mouth inflated with surges of cum over and over, filling up his gullet quicker than it could empty into his hungry stomach. Part of him wanted to abandon what he had started, but his goal had already been set in stone. Despite his struggle for air and the gurgling pressure of cum building up in his throat, it was just way toohot to put an end to such a memorable moment already.

Sabrina, almost completely depleted of the strength to even stand up, merely uttered short gasps in her brain-melting pleasure. "F-fuck, baby..." she managed to squeak nonetheless. "Keep... sucking..." As expected, Cody did just that, with both of them somehow able to still hold one another in place. But while it seemed that the vice-like pressure of Cody's mouth was far from weakening, Sabrina couldn't take it anymore. With each of her limbs quivering, she finally let go of the pretty little bundle of hair in her hand, then leaned back against the counter behind her once more with a satisfied smile on her face, her core muscles still rhythmically contracting with each burst of semen.

The moment Cody was released from Sabrina's grip, he could feel the force of her explosive orgasm decreasing. He pulled back a few inches, enough to free the entrance of his throat of the fat cockhead that was plugged into it and allowing him a big gasp of fresh air, but kept the cum-leaking tip in his mouth. After all, it was the flavor he was after. He sat there on his knees, panting like a dog while staring up at Sabrina's beautiful face through his teary, amber eyes, all while her final, comparatively weak ejections of cum poured out across his taste buds.

At last Sabrina was spent, and to say that she was impressed with Cody was to put it lightly. "You..." she moaned, looking down at the pretty boy as he popped her brown cock out from between his pink lips. "You took it all..."

If possible, Cody would have flashed her a victorious grin, but his mouth was occupied with something more important. In order to savor the sweet, yet savory flavor of Sabrina's thick cum, he had made sure to let it fill up his entire oral cavity, and held off on swallowing for the moment. His cheeks bulged out like balloons, containing a volume so large that a trickle of white had forced its way out between his puckered lips and down his chin.

"God, that's so fucking hot..." said Sabrina. She couldn't believe what had become of the calm, sweet boy that she thought she knew, but she loved it nevertheless. More than anything, she was just happy. Happy that something as shameful as cumming in a customer's food could lead to something like this. As far as she knew, Cody was the perfect match for her. Even putting aside his kindness, gorgeous face and supple body, he seemed to have a horny, kinky side to match it. Perhaps he could be even more kinky... "Could you... show it to me?"

Cody immediately did as requested, parting his lips and showing the gathered pool of cum beyond them. Additionally, he stuck out his tongue and swirled it around, sending ripples throughout the sticky, viscous liquid. It clearly went appreciated by Sabrina, judging not only from how the longing look on her face made her seem ready to pounce on Cody, but also from the sudden twitch in her softening cock that hung before his face.

Finally he swallowed the fat load, before licking his smirking lips. "Thanks for the meal... It was delicious."

"... Well, I'm always happy to serve a customer," Sabrina replied playfully. "Especially when they're as cute as you."

"Then I'll be ordering the same thing from now on," Cody said, standing up and using his index finger to gather up the little line of cum on his chin. He proceeded to bring it to his mouth, sucking it down with his pouting lips while seductively staring into Sabrina's brown eyes. The way she stared right back at him made it clear that a mutual desire to kiss was in the air, and her bright red lips seemed to magically be sucking him closer.

But suddenly, footsteps could be heard coming from the adjacent storage room. "Oh, shit!" Sabrina blurted, immediately beginning to fumble with putting her sticky, hanging cock back in her shorts. "Someone's coming!" Managing to zip her fly up past her half-chub, she remained by the counter, then looked up to see that Cody had already taken a few steps away from her and was currently fixing his hair. Sabrina had really done a number on it when grabbing it, but he quickly got it back to the way it gently flowed down his head and neck.