A Pink Christmas in Vermont

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Sabrina, I want you." I smiled as I kissed his chest opening his robe, my long nails now playing with his hairy chest. I then took hold of his manhood and he kissed me again. I was pumping away as we made out, it had been an interesting night and now it was almost over. This was the appropriate way to end the night. A redhead in heels, a tall strong man, and champagne.

"Pour some drinks baby," I asked him. We clinked our glasses as he lightly kissed my face. I crouched down, staring at his hard cock. I took it in my hands and dipped it into my glass, dripping a little. He was so big I could only get the tip of his dick into the glass. I then licked it off. I did this three times, and then filled my mouth with the liquid and took him completely into my mouth. He was so big I could only get in half, as the bubbles played on my tongue.

He was playing with my long hair, I could tell he was totally loving me sucking him. "To think I have you twice a year and now I am with you twice this week. The gods must be looking down on me smiling."

The crazy thing is I really did think there was some spirituality attached to Troy. He was so good and friendly to everyone. He was a threatening mountain of a man, but he was always a gentleman. he had the most incredible aura. I felt myself immersing in it right now, his cock in my mouth and my hands in his. I loved how he was touching me, I felt loved, I felt safe.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum..."

I got prepared and I swallowed, I was new to sucking men off but I knew what I liked. I liked their cum dripping out of my mouth and making its way down to my belly.

I stood up after I swallowed and he held me in his arms, hopefully, it was going to be a very sexually interesting night.

***

We laid down in bed and told him of the first time I met Marilyn and Carl. He played with my hair. I told him all I did was cry, I was such a coward. I was hiding from my wife and I couldn't face the person I knew I was, but Marilyn saw the truth in me from the beginning. Right as I was standing outside the door.

I moved up closer and put my cheek against his. He took my hands in his and began playing with them, my fingers and long nails intertwining with his massive digits. When I got cross-dressed when I was younger, I would search online for porn, but I could never find any that would make me cum. I loved watching crossdressers and transgirls with men but it was always about sex, it was never about romance. That's what I was always searching for... a bit of romance. If I found a video of a crossdresser sucking a man and the man held her hand, then that was it for me. I could relax and dream. But finding moments like that were very few and far between. Even a kiss was hard to find.

I kissed Troy on the lips, I loved his tongue dancing in my mouth. I was thinking I couldn't wait to try this with Lucas or even David. Men, that was my 'thing.' Maybe Marilyn didn't diagnose me correctly.

I changed positions and I straddled his body, he was leaning against the headboard of the bed. I had my ass on his knees, he couldn't take his eyes off of my dark red lips. They were color stay lipstick they weren't coming off anytime soon, so I made sure to make faces for him and lick around them. It seemed to literally get a rise out of him.

"You are my favorite white girl." He smiled.

"Really? There is more of us?"

"There is. Are you jealous?"

"Well, I have your cock in my hands what do they have."

"Haha."

He didn't know calling me girl got me more excited than his kisses. After a couple of minutes of me playing with his hard cock and him admiring my lips I asked him, "Troy? Could you make love to me? I'm a little nervous."

His smile grew very wide, and he pulled me to him rubbing my body against him. I got up and got some KY that was conveniently placed in my medicine cabinet, and handed it to him. We rolled around the bed, his fingers finding the slit that led to my 'pussy.'

"My beautiful redhead." He said and made me get on my knees. He started filling me with the lube as his fingers made their way into my tunnel. He had a big cock and he spent a long time opening me up. He then made me stand and lean on the bed. He put more of the KY onto his cock.

"Ready baby?"

"Oh my god, yes Troy I'm ready." I could just about watch us in the mirror as he started to enter me. I screamed when his cock went in a few inches. I knew the other guests would have heard the girl on the first floor losing her virginity. I put my head on the bed and grimaced, I was ready for him. He pushed further, letting me get comfortable before pushing inside me a little more.

Fifteen minutes had passed and I was getting tired in this position. "Troy, can you get on top of me? I want to see my heels and your smile as you fuck me like crazy."

He laughed, "Listen little girl if you are going to talk like that I'm going to cum on the rug now instead of in your pussy. Haha."

He turned me over and I hung off the bed a little. His cock entered me with no problem, soon I felt his body against mine. My legs surrounding him, my heels looking spectacular almost over his shoulders. I was really doing this. His entire monster of a cock was inside of me, I felt a wave of euphoria envelope me. His hands were exploring the nylon encasing my body. He was holding and playing with my hands as he fucked me. Every once in a while he would lean down and kiss me, his cock would slip a little from my hole. The kiss was worth it.

"Troy you feel amazing."

He then started pushing in and out of me like an animal, I was loving it, I was being fucked by a man. He was pushing faster and harder, this was the position that was always missing from my life. It didn't take long for me to start spraying inside my bodystocking. And I felt Troy's sperm coat the inside of my body. There seemed so much of it even after I took some into my mouth.

We laid down next to each other and fell asleep. It was the first time thoughts of men entering my bottom didn't keep me awake most of the night. I was completely at peace.

***

Troy left the next morning and Marilyn was impressed with how I handled him. She told me we were acting like long-time lovers. I was thinking maybe we were. We did make love that morning too.

After exercise and showers, Marilyn came to my room to get dressed and do my hair, it was going to be a dress-down day. We were going to be babysitting. She put me in nude pantyhose, black skin-tight leggings which almost reached my ankle, and then a black tank top that showed off the top of my boobs quite nicely. I couldn't believe what my body had morphed into since I first started coming to see her.

The only color was the red six-inch gold plated twist high heels she got for me. They were wrapped in Christmas paper and she smiled as I opened the shoebox. I couldn't wait to try them on, I was shaking for some reason. They slipped right on, no straps, and I stood up and immediately walked to the mirror. My eyes were so wide I couldn't wait to get a look at these heels with the slight platform. I posed as Marilyn watched and shook her head, I was mesmerized. "Where have these been my entire life."

"Ha, you are such a girl."

"Oh my god I love them, look you can see a little bit of my toe in the front. Carl! Come in here please!"

He came running into my room. "What? What's the matter?"

"What do you think of these heels?" He laughed and agreed they were the hottest things he had ever seen. "I can't believe I have never worn heels like this before. Oh my god, Marilyn am I crazy, or do these just look fantastic, they feel fantastic. God, my heart is beating so fast."

"Heh, Bree, you are going to have to relax, you are starting to freak me out a little, heh heh."

"Oh my god I love these, I'm gonna cry." And I did, the two of them put their arms around me. I sat down on the coffee table. my hands over my eyes. My heels were so high my knees were higher than my waist. I was thinking this is what I loved doing and years have gone by and suppressed me from doing it. I don't think they understood my situation completely. All those years were wasted hiding behind doors and praying no one hears or sees me.

The front door rang and it shook me out of the crazy state I got myself in.

"Come on Alison is here." Marilyn and I stood up and we walked to the door to greet them. I had no trouble walking at all.

I saw Lucas at the door, "Holy crap I love those heels."

***

The rest of the weeks until Christmas were wonderful, Marilyn and I spent so much time with Alison, which meant we spent so much time with Lucas too. Marilyn's sister-in-law had a couple of psychotic episodes which caused Alison to stay over a couple of nights. I felt terrible about Melody, she was a new mom and she was missing her baby. They told me she had postpartum depression and the hard drugs she was taking weren't helping.

I also went on a couple of dates with David, he was The Jordan's choice of a man for me. He was much older and he owned multiple companies and he was very well off. I loved that he had an interest in books and he took me to every second-hand bookshop in a ninety-nine-mile radius. He was very nice to me and he always held my hand when we were crossing the street.

"You are finally going to be seeing Troy again," Marilyn sing-songed while we were getting ready for her Christmas Eve get-together.

"I have talked to him so many times since the party, I'm still a little sore."

"Oh stop, you are not." She laughed. "Maybe you just need to find someone in between who will keep you a little active." I threw my bra at her.

I knew that Troy was bringing a woman that he had been seeing for a while. He told me he wanted us to meet, I was excited about it.

Marilyn knew I was interested in Lucas but she didn't really want me to get too involved, it was too late. She told me he had too much baggage, meaning her sister-in-law. He was coming to the dinner, he was going to be my date. I had to beg her. Of course, she wanted me to invite David. She told me he was perfect for me. He probably was but when I was with him I did nothing but think about Lucas.

I was sitting at the kitchen table, Marilyn was fixing my hair. It was so long and messy. She put blonde streaks in it to go with my strawberry red. After she checked my makeup and then painted my nails, dark pink, of course, we headed to the mirrors.

I lost my breath as I waltzed over to the floor-to-ceiling mirror. I didn't recognize the woman ignoring me. My hair was so long, it reached the bottom of my boobs and Marilyn put a blue and yellow kerchief in it. My dress was a light pink knitted bodycon, just landing at my ankles. The slit showed off my nude pantyhosed legs and five-inch pink and white pumps. The pleated dress was tight and long-sleeved and went right up to under my chin. My breast forms looked incredible underneath. Marilyn knocked me out of my daze and handed me a matching bag with a thick gold chain, matching my only jewelry, thick gold hoops hanging in my ears.

"Pink for Christmas, always," Marilyn said as she then adjusted her own pink dress. Hers was darker, but it was also long showing off her ankles and low pink booties. We were putting on our perfume and admiring our matching nails just as the bell rang.

***

We were all hanging around out on The Jordan's covered patio, it was snowing lightly and Christmas music was playing out of the little speakers in the ceiling. Carl was serving beer and wine, and I made eggnog with a Caribbean rum he had in his bar. Before I met Marilyn I never went to parties like this. Sue didn't like leaving the house during the holidays. I was having so much fun, plus secretly I was happier just showing off my thin waist and larger rear end.

Marilyn was a wonderful decorator and her house looked amazing and so festive. There were nine of us at the party counting Lucas and me, The Jordan's, the three Garcia's, and the last to arrive Troy and Jennifer. Jennifer was taller than me and she was in much shorter shoes. She was in the US Navy and the two of them looked great together, in the right light I could make out their features perfectly. Troy brought out so many bags and presents from the Company car and they were all stacked under the Christmas tree so we could take pictures. They were mostly for tomorrow. The next morning we were going to Lucas's office and showroom and have breakfast with his employees and their families. All nine of us were going, and we were deciding what time to leave when we heard a crash. Carl and Troy ran to the front door as we heard more noise.

"Where is she!" We heard a woman yelling outside and a car horn honking. "Where the fuck is she you scumbags! You fuckin' scumbags!" Then another crash. Troy and Lucas ran out the back door as Carl called the cops. Melody was on a rampage. "Where the fuuuuuck!"

She kept on flinging bottles at the door and of course, she was missing. They were mostly on the stairs we noticed when we went out later to investigate.

She was still screaming but the barrage ended when we heard the siren. Troy had the driver of the car in a headlock and Lucas was holding Melody. She was still trying to bite him and hit him. She fell and hit her head as she pulled away from his grip. The cops picked her up and put the two of them into the police car. I watched Troy park the car that was left in the middle of the lawn.

***

Dinner was a little less festive with the Melody incident still on our minds.

"Alison is with the grandmother, I don't know what was going on in her head. I'm sorry 'bout that I will take care of the mess." I could tell Lucas was upset. I held his hand tight the whole time. We talked to the grandmother together on the phone and the baby was fine. She just went to her friends' house for the night. We would pick up the baby in the morning.

The police called again and told Carl that she was going to be put into an institution for some observance. The driver was a drug dealer and he had more pills on him than a pharmacy. The Sargent told them they were coming to pick up the car to see what else was hidden.

The night ended a little earlier than usual but I was glad, I wanted to spend some alone time with Lucas. Everyone was sleeping over so no one had to drive home in the snow.

We said goodnight to the guests, and I asked him to sleep with me tonight. Marilyn already made up a room for him upstairs, and I asked her if Lucas could be my Christmas present. Just to keep me a little active.

"Well okay, but don't let him make love to you yet, we don't have any room for another baby in the house." She laughed and shook her head, I couldn't tell if she was serious or not.

I decided to warn Lucas anyway, "Tonight we just sleep, nothing else. Is that okay?" I told him as I looked in his eyes, with my hands on his shoulders. I was clean inside and out but I was still upset anyway, and I couldn't get the baby off my mind. I really just wanted someone to hold and I wanted him to know that I would be here if he ever needed me.

He kissed me in front of his brother and I figured he agreed. We went into my room and he pulled me to him for another kiss. I loved feeling his hands investigate my body in this dress. It was so soft and I felt so warm and comfortable in it. We made out and he started to rub my breasts. The dress was so tight and made them look so perky, everybody was way too focused on them during the party, even Carl. After all the fondling, Lucas was getting an erection so I asked him to cool down while I got ready for bed.

I took a shower, I had to cool down myself but it wasn't working, and then got dressed as Lucas took one himself. I was still in pink. Pink is for girls. I put on my lace split side nightie, pink panties, and I had my hair in a ponytail and my feet in three-inch pink pumps. I went into the kitchen and made us tea. I was then posing on the bed waiting for Lucas to emerge.

"Wow, do you look this fabulous every night? 'Cause if you do I'm movin' in."

I smiled, dressing up for a man was better than dressing for yourself. Men appreciated everything, the heels, the lipstick, everything... they were so easy and happy about the littlest things.

Lucas was wearing his briefs and a flannel shirt, he looked very sexy. Though I think the thought of a man inside my room was sexy, that's what turned me on. The proximity. "Come," I patted the bed, I was on my belly leaning on my elbows, my heels hovering near my ass. He surveyed my entire body. He sat down and started rubbing my bottom in the pink silk. He then moved down to my bare legs. I had such nice color even though it was winter. He kissed the top of my head.

"Can you turn over? You are done on this side." I giggled and spun around. I had a light pink collar around my neck to cover the breast form seam and I adjusted it. I looked up at him and he kissed me lightly on the lips. I put my hands on the back of his head. I felt so sensual and feminine. He moved closer and his hands went to my breasts, his lips never left mine. He then slipped his hand under the nightie, looking at me for approval. He started rubbing my small 'clit' in my panties, I was nicely tucked. Then he made his way to my belly then back to my boobs. I suddenly felt his hand maneuver under the forms, and he stopped. I opened my eyes and smiled at him, he was playing with my nipples under the forms and I was getting a little more excited.

"Um, what's this?" I looked up he was now pinching the edge of my breastplate.

"My breasts." He gave me a weird look, so I got up and sat in front of him. "My breasts aren't real."

"Really, I, um, I didn't realize." He started to rub them again under the silky nightie.

"Is that okay? Did Carl and Marilyn tell you about me?"

He stopped rubbing and he looked into my eyes, I was getting nervous. All the men I had ever been with knew about my transgenderism, they were all prepped by the Jordans.

"All Carl told me was to stay away from you, you were too beautiful and way out of my league, heh, he was right of course. But once I had seen you, you were all I thought about. Still you are all I think about. Are you a, you know."

"Yes? I guess, but Marilyn said I'm 99% female, my body just hasn't caught up yet."

He smiled, I wasn't nervous anymore. "99% is good enough for me. I would of went as low as 33%." He kissed me, I grabbed him around the neck and we made out in my pink room on my pink bed. He went under the forms and started playing with my real breasts again.

"Um, I think you might have the beginnings of something here. I can feel it's round, small but definitely a breast." He stopped kissing me, he was investigating his theory. All the hormones, creams, and blockers I have been taking are starting to pay off. I smiled and watched him, he was so cute. He was loving my body.

It was after midnight, my light from my lampshades was tinting his skin. It was a 'Perfect Pink Christmas here in Vermont.'

***

I took him in my mouth sometime in the night. His hands were all over my body and I couldn't get him to stay still, he was so excited. Finally, he was on his back and I straddled his legs. His cock was hard and begging for attention. I realized I used this position on all the men I had ever been with. I went right down on him as he moaned. He tasted so good, just a little pre-cum dripping out of his slit at first. I stopped and played with him, I loved watching my long nails rubbing a hard cock. He had a smile on his face. I sucked and kissed his balls and then started kissing his thighs, only the moonlight kept us company. When I went down on him again I started to cum, I had to stop sucking while I filled my panties. I couldn't focus as he watched me, he was amazed during the entire orgasm.