A Pink Christmas in Vermont

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I do that?" He asked

"You did." I then took his cock in my mouth again and he exploded, I wasn't ready for it but I swallowed his entire load. He played with my hair the whole time. Once I was full we laid down and I put my head on his chest, ready to sleep...

He whispered, "This is my second favorite Christmas."

I leaned up to look at him. "Second?" Feigning shock.

"Alison was born on Christmas, I'm going to show her off to everyone tomorrow. I can't wait for you to meet everyone too."

I was surprised, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know. I figured you knew already." He said and he moved closer and kissed my forehead. I played with his cock some more and he started to cum again, he shot all over my nightie. We laughed as I moved up to kiss him goodnight again. He then grabbed my fake breasts with his real hands and I had a second orgasm in my panties while pushing against his hip. We kissed the rest of the night. Maybe kissing is my thing. If it isn't then it should be.

***

"Precious!" I heard Marilyn call me through the door. It had been a wonderful night and the morning was becoming even better. Lucas had his hard cock in my mouth again, I never expected to be eating so early. She told me I could pick any outfit I wanted to wear today, but I had to wear one of the pairs of shoes she had for me.

"Okay Mrs. J.!" I called from the bed, cum drizzling down my throat.

Lucas went upstairs to take a shower and I went inside mine. I felt so satisfied, the night was perfect. I wish there was a number you could call and order a man for the night, a nice man, one that would hold you and call you beautiful. That was something I would have liked all the years being a crossdresser. I could imagine my conversation with Sue.

'Oh honey, tonight I ordered a man can you sleep at your mother's house? I don't think the three of us will fit in the bed.' Haha, I was feeling too flirty and cute. But then I realized I kind of had that with Mitch. We got together whenever we needed some time together. Maybe that's what got me through the later years of my marriage.

I knew the dress I was going to wear, and I knew how I was going to wear it. It was black and grey and sleeveless. The hem came to the middle of my thighs. It was grey on top and bottom and black in the middle. It gave the illusion of a more perfect female figure. I had on tan sheer to the waist pantyhose underneath and nothing else. No panties, no bra, and no breasts forms. All me, little me. Lucas was right, my breasts have grown I was definitely at least an A cup. All the cream and hormones were doing their job.

"Thank you medical science," I said as I put on a black bracelet and then started brushing my hair, I saw the two little bumps in their proper place on my chest. I put on my gold hoops and some perfume. I always felt tiny without my heels and I posed and then took some pictures with my phone. I looked and felt different again.

***

"Hey, Merry Christmas. Coffee?" Carl saw me as I made my way into the kitchen, I was sliding in my stockings.

"Of course."

Marilyn walked in with a tall package tied with rope. It had brown paper covering it, it had to be four feet high. "Okay, I want you to open one present, well a couple, this luscious Christmas morning before we head out. Wait, where are your breasts?" She was smiling as she came over to investigate. I was at least four inches smaller than her while she had on her heels. She fixed the top of my dress, there was a band that went around my arms to hold it up and I was wearing it wrong. She was looking at my new little boobs. "Can I touch?"

I smiled and I held out my chest, my hands on my hips. She was feeling me up and Carl was laughing. "Am I dreaming? Haha."

"Wow, that is all you, my dear." I beamed, this was turning into a wonderful Christmas.

"I'm going through puberty." We all giggled.

I went to the tree and brought one present each for them, the Garcia's were sitting in the lanai and I gave them each a present too. I came back and asked the Jordan's to open their presents first. I sat and watched, these were the two people I treasured the most in this world. They opened the presents, I had gotten them, both watches. The two of them were obsessed with time. I had them both engraved the same. 'To one of the greatest humans in this world, Love Forever Sabrina.'

Marilyn cried a little and they both hugged me. "Okay, your turn, precious. Marilyn cut the rope with a knife and I started to rip off the heavy brown paper. It was a tower and I had to take it apart as the paper came off. It was six shoeboxes, all from some magical place called 'Shoes of Hollywood.' I felt myself hyperventilating, these were the types like the ones I had on the other day, I couldn't wait to try them all on.

The pair we decided on was silver five-inch heels with clear straps, I was back to being a little taller than the Jordans. my preferred height.

Troy, Jennifer, and Lucas made their way down the stairs as I was modeling my noisy heels. Lucas came up to me and kissed me. "Merry Christmas, beautiful, love the shoes of course."

***

We were all in the SUV with Troy and his girlfriend in the front.

"We will pick up Alison and then head to the showroom," Marilyn informed us, "Then we will have her party and then ours."

We got to Melody's mother's house. Lucas and I went in to get the baby. Melody was taking something called PCP and it did something worse to her brain. The doctor called this morning, the prognosis wasn't good. We decided to take the grandma with us. Alison was so happy to see us, we carried her out in her car seat, her bag with the animals had slits in it, it was ripped.

Lucas worked in Montpelier, about a half-hour away. He sold, designed, and upgraded Yachts and showboats. I told him about Mary Elizabeth hiring me for a modeling job and he laughed.

"We will be working together, ha. Don't expect any preferential treatment."

His showroom was huge and there were at least six huge vessels in the place. All the employees seemed to like him very much, I met every one of them. He introduced me as his girlfriend and I was surprised but delighted with the new title. No one ever called me that before, it was a name that made me a little horny.

Lucas gave presents to all the employees and children, there were probably twenty of them altogether. It was a nice-sized company. He seem to know all about them and their families, I was so proud to be with a man like this. When he asked Pat his secretary about how she was feeling about missing her dog, I cried, I had to go into the ladies' room and hide for a while. Jennifer walked in after me.

"Are you okay, you look upset?"

"No, I'm fine. I'm not used to people being this nice to each other." I was only slightly kidding and then I cried again, I could smell Alison's powder on my fingers. Jennifer held my shoulders and gave me a tissue. "Am I crazy for enjoying today this much, especially after yesterday?"

She giggled, "This is your happy face? I hate to see you when you are lookin' upset." We laughed together and we went back out. I felt better. I took the baby from Marilyn and walked her around, introducing her to all of the children.

When I ran into Mary Elizabeth she studied my front and actually spoke, she had a slight accent. "What happened to your boobies?"

"I left them at home, they had a busy day." I giggled, but she didn't.

"When we do the show, I want your boobies on. Bye-bye." She walked away, she was such a professional.

We left after about two hours and we dropped off the grandmother, I saw Lucas slip her money. We then went back to The Jordan's for Christmas dinner and Alison's party. It was wonderful I was surrounded by friends and imagined today was only for me. My first Christmas as Sabrina.

***

Marilyn and I put Alison to bed in the crib that they had in their bedroom. I wanted to be alone with her, I wanted to ask her something. I sat on her bed.

"Do you think... I can have Lucas make love to me?" I looked up at her. "If he even wants to."

She sat down next to me, I put my head on her shoulders. Life was starting to move too fast for me but I was ready for it. She patted my hand. "He is a great person, you know?"

"He was so nice to me and everyone all day, he's a great father, and I know he loves you and Carl explicitly. Do you really not want me to get involved with him?" I looked up at her.

"It is only up to you, I am only here as a guide. That's all I ever was, I was just trying to lead you in the right direction. I'm just glad you took all the right turns."

"Spoken like a true therapist." We laughed for a long time.

I then went into the kitchen and hugged Lucas. I didn't say anything. I kissed him lightly on the lips and led him into my bedroom. I undressed him to his bemusement and then sat him on the bed. I slipped my dress down my body. I had to pull my pantyhose back up, the dress was so tight. I was naked from the waist up. He stood up and we kissed.

We fell onto the bed, we were all over each other's bodies. He took my small breasts into his mouth and I felt something happening to my body. I couldn't believe I would respond to something like that. I then took his manhood into my mouth. He was the owner of my favorite cock, everyone else was just practice until I had him. He then turned me over and I got on my knees, he pulled my pantyhose down below my ass. His tongue went inside me.

"I read about doing this on the web before."

"Really?" I could barely pay attention, I was loving this. "You did the research?"

"Lots of it, I am going to make you a very happy girl."

His tongue made its way around my hole. His fingers found their way inside. I then felt his nose against me and his lips kissing my lower half. I was ready, I wanted to be entered. He playfully slapped my ass and begged me to go on my back. His cock was throbbing it was big, hard, and ready. He had primed himself up good. He aimed as I put my legs over his strong shoulders, my pantyhose and heels still on.

His cock inched his way inside me and he started playing with my nipples. He was smiling as he watched me twitch and jerk, he was handling me like a pro.

"Ahh, yes.." he said as he pushed in a little more, once I adjusted he pushed in again. It took another ten minutes but I was soon full of his cock.

"Lucas you feel amazing, I love how you fuck me." He laughed as he drilled in and out of me. I then went on my side and his cock was hitting me a completely different way. "Baby I'm loving this," I told him. I loved the whole day. Soon his sperm was filling up my ass and I imagined it making its way through my entire body. I was officially his. His lover and girlfriend.

***

It had been a busy couple of weeks. Almost everyone went back to New Jersey, except the five of us. Even the Garcia's were gone for a while. Carl gave them money for Christmas to visit family in Guadalajara. Mexico. After New Year we relaxed, we went out to dinner, we took pictures. Marilyn finally got me to pose with a baby carriage. She even took pictures of Lucas and me with the baby. It was nice we looked like a real family.

Lucas and I went to the Yacht Expo together. I wore my boobs for Mary Elizabeth. Actually, I'm still wearing them, I feel more like me with size D breasts. They put me in a short full pale blue skirt, tight off-the-shoulder white top, and white high heels, brushed my hair making it nice and straight, and made me stand next to a 160-foot luxury yacht. They had a video camera on me the whole time. I was on a fifty-foot TV screen behind me, I think I was the focus, not the boat.

When I had my breaks, Lucas and I would make love on the bridge or in the berth, while watching all of the customers fondle the outside of the big boat. I would lean on the tinted window sill, my ass high in the air. I had on stockings and a garter belt and Lucas slipped his cock inside me after he kissed the length of my legs. I was screaming, yes, yes, yes the whole time his dick was inside me. Noone heard they had music pumped into the venue. I came so much those two days and I walked with little steps for a week. When I went back out after being fucked by a man, I was so much more animated, it was a wonderful way to stay focused. After a man makes love to you, your confidence level soars. I was waving and smiling at everyone. I wanted them to look at my legs and breasts.

"Boobies are a ten." Mary Elizabeth told me from the Expo floor. More than once.

***

Once back at The Jordan's real-life started to intrude again. The cops came to the door early one morning and talked to Lucas and Carl. The Jordan's sister-in-law, Melody was going to be sent to a clinic in Colorado, she would probably never have proper muscle coordination again. All the PCP in her system did something to her brain and they also starting seeing signs of bladder cancer.

I then got divorce papers from the other 'sister-in-law.' I signed them immediately and sent them back to Alaska. I wanted them out of the house, and away from my perfect life.

***

Another beautiful day. Marilyn and I were sitting in her lanai, the snow was coming down hard and everyone else was in some other part of the house. It was almost time for us to go back to New Jersey.

"Is everything in Vermont better, or is everything better in Vermont?" I asked

"What do you think?" She was polishing my nails, a dark pink of course. They were matching my lipstick perfectly. I think they looked better than ever.

"I don't know, my nails are too distracting to ponder it." We giggled. "Did you ever think that maybe someday the two of us will have the best sister-in-law?" I asked her smiling.

"Well stranger things have happened." She laughed.

***

18 Months Later...

Lucas answered the door. "Alison go tell mommy, there is someone here for her."

Walking down the short stairs. "Momma you got cupknee"

God the weather was so nice today and my garden looked gorgeous, I couldn't wait for company. "Okay baby, come with me to say hello." Alison ran up to me and I picked her up, she is so small, I love her so much. We walked up the stairs. Mmm, I could smell her shampoo still. There was a man at the door, he didn't look too happy, but things change.

I walked closer to the door, "Hi come on in, We spoke on the phone, I'm Sabrina and this is Alison and you've met my husband Lucas." He waved again, ignoring us and working on his computer, as we walked down the stairs. "What's your name dear?"

"Stan."

"How 'bout when you're a girl?"

"Um, Susan."

"Ooh, I knew a Susan, a long time ago. Come on in, this is where the magic happens." I pointed and Alison pointed with me. I let her turn on the lights. "No, THIS is where the magic happens. haha." My studio was almost as nice as Marilyns. "We have all day I hope you are not in a rush to go anywhere else."

"No," She said, "I just can't wait to get out of these clothes, sniff."

"Me either, I hope you like long dark pink nails. That's the first thing on the agenda, haha." I turned around she was crying, I put down Alison.

"I love long nails." She told me.

I put my hand on her face, wiping one of her tears. "Good, cause I was thinking you are going to become my 'Most Important Project Number One.' starting right now, number two is gonna have to wait." She smiled.

I called upstairs "Lucas! Can you bring down some wine?"

The End