A Pink Christmas in Vermont

Story Info
A crossdresser's life changes over the course of the holiday.
22.4k words
4.75
24k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Here is my Hallmark Movie for Christmas, just with more sex and better looking characters. Red wine or egg nog is essential. Thanks, hope you like it.'

***

"This coffee is wonderful."

"I get it in Vermont, The Green Mountain State." She laughed. "It's the only state nickname I know."

"Well, we are in The Garden State." I smiled.

"I wish we could be living in the long perfect dark pink nail state."

***

Mirroring...

I have been coming to Marilyn Jordan's home for, let me think, after this, before that, for six years. I made a call, she came up with a time and I appeared on her doorstep. I was crying.

I walked into her beautiful house in Montclair, New Jersey, it was fourteen short blocks west of my house. I didn't start crying until after eleven of them. She brought me down a wide white staircase, I was carrying two shopping bags, one for me and one for her, and we ended up in a wide white room. It was dark.

"This is where the magic happens." She laughed, she was trying to cheer me up. It was working. The lights came on. "No, THIS is where the magic happens." It was a big bright beautiful room. She held my shoulders and brought me over to the side of the studio. I was feeling guilty and I was nervous. I only ever told one person my secret before and it was a mistake.

"We have all day." She told me, taking my shopping bags. "I don't have another appointment until Monday, and my husband won't be home 'til six. We can totally relax and chill out." She put her arms in the air and stretched. "Come on, do like me."

I took a deep breath and tentatively put my hands in the air.

She watched me and shook her head. That day I became, in her own words, 'Most Important Project Number One.'

"Number two is gonna have to wait."

***

I love wearing women's clothes.

I have been cross-dressing since I was young. I don't even remember when it started, but I loved rummaging through the hamper in the bathroom. I lived with my mother and three sisters. My father left when I was five, he went off and decided he needed a different family. I had too many clothing options so I stayed in this one. I was the youngest by a decade. By the time I was eighteen, all the sisters have been out of the house for years. I got to play with all the clothes they left buried in boxes and tubs in the basement. My mothers were in the hamper. I wore a different outfit every day.

Eighteen was the year I decided to grow my hair. I had bright auburn locks, I got picked on when I was in school when I was younger anyway. Standing in front of the mirror gazing at my blue eyes with my long red hair just over my shoulder, I knew all the picking was worth it. I was 5'8" and had long legs and a smooth feminine hairless body. I was always on the track team in school, so I was toned but not thin. In the right outfit, I was very curvy. I was only a hundred and forty-five pounds, I had a better figure than every one of the sisters, plus I could fit into most of their heels.

By the time I was twenty-two, I knew how to apply makeup and do my hair like a pro. I would be sitting and making gestures like the mature female I knew I could be. I was able to walk in the highest heels and had a soft feminine voice. My downfall was when I wasn't dressed up like a pretty girl. I found it hard to revert into a male for the real world.

"Hey," I heard a deep dark voice behind me. "Are you a chick or a dude?"

I was in a supermarket close to my house, my mother sent me out for some last-minute items for dinner.

I didn't want to turn around, I was so embarrassed. I felt the man get closer, he grabbed my shoulder. "Come on, you a chick or a dude, let me see." I looked at his cheek, he was a very big black man, at least a foot taller than me. He laughed. "I still can't tell." He laughed as I pulled away. "Fucking fag." he said as I left.

There was an older woman who stopped me as I tried to leave the store, I was carrying a basket. "Don't listen to him, he's a jerk." She took my basket and went with me to pay. She walked me outside, I guess she figured I needed a bodyguard. We got married a year and a half later.

***

I was sitting with Marilyn on her beautiful patio, surrounded by flowers. She was painting my nails. She gave me pink press-on nails, but she had an even better pink of course.

"Long painted nails is my only legal obsession," We laughed, we were exactly the same. "My husband should be home soon and we can take the rest of your pictures. She smiled, she loved painting nails. That's why she opened up her home to people. She had a glamour studio on the first floor of her house. It was completely professional. The studio was full of lights and had cameras in various spots on the outlining floor. On the side was a large pale blue room with a couple of chairs and sinks, it looked like high-end hairdressers only it was surrounded by mirrors and closets. I had tried on almost every dress and costume she had in them. There was also another one filled with hats, bags, and shoes, hundreds of them.

When I met Marilyn six years ago I never imagined that she would become my best friend. I started coming here a couple of months a year when my body would make me get dressed up. Now I'm here all the time. In my mind, I was a single woman visiting her girlfriend. In reality, I was married to a woman who thought I gave up wearing skirts when we said 'I do' at City Hall.

"This pink really sets off the color in that dress, it's going to look great in pictures." She was done and I was holding my dainty fingers under a UV lamp. I was wearing a hunter green dress with white and pink flowers. I had a little sweater on over it, the middle of October was cool in New Jersey. My heels were green and matched perfectly.

"I wish I could keep this color all weekend."

"Soon, When is your sister-in-law leaving?" She took my fingers and applied cuticle oil to them. My nails were always perfect.

"They moved up the date, it's the day after Thanksgiving."

"Oh, that's when we're off too. That means you will be living alone for what, six weeks?" She blew on my nails. "Okay done."

"Seven, she is coming back on January 14th. Going to be in Alaska for the entire holiday, unless something comes up, she said she is excited about working there." I shrugged.

"We are going to have so much fun, are you still doing those exercises I gave you?"

"Of course."

"And the esthetician is she done yet?

I put my long pink nail to my lips. "Mmm, yes completely done... mmm three weeks?"

"Great. And your hair is so long now, look at that red... I can't wait to get my hands on it. No wig for seven weeks. By the time she gets home from Alaska, you, Sabrina are going to be a completely different woman."

I didn't know how I was going to explain that to the sister-in-law.

***

My first time in Marilyns' studio I told her about my wife and her plan for me. I was to get over my crossdressing, pronto. The sooner the better. My wife thought I was going to a therapist. I had none of my female clothes in the house anymore, I was going to come here to get dressed and to take pictures. Marilyn gave me a closet in her studio. Hopefully a couple of times a year will be enough to satisfy my urge. It wasn't, the way Marilyn made me look was amazing, I needed more.

I felt so guilty about the whole dressing up thing, my wife wanted it gone and now it was all I thought about. Coming to Marilyn's was the best and worst thing for my habit. She decided I needed a new identity. We couldn't talk about my wife anymore, she was now my sister-in-law. I would come to visit when 'my brother' was away. I was now going to be one of the beautiful sisters that no one ever saw, they didn't even live in the state. I was the fourth sister, the nicer, sexier one. It was a perfect new reality. The guilt dissipated almost immediately after Marilyn gave me the scenario and the long nails.

I just turned twenty-nine in September and I was prettier, more feminine and so much more graceful than when I was twenty-two. That was the point where I felt I left off, now I felt it was a new beginning.

***

"Thank you again for letting me borrow your husband."

"Believe me, he loves the attention. he would do anything for you anyway, you know that." We got up and Marilyn took some pictures of me amongst her garden. I was the most beautiful flower out of all of them, well that's what she told me anyway. I had a huge smile on my face the whole afternoon. Marilyn had a way of making me feel incredible.

"Do this, come on as I do." She would make me move as she did. "When your sister-in-law heads up north I am going to completely change your style. I think you are ready to become a sexy MILF." She giggled.

"Am I?"

"You definitely are, maybe some pictures pushing a baby carriage in pumps, heh heh, and wait until you see my ideas for your new pictures with a man. Just wait, precious.

***

Marilyn would talk to me about some of her other customers, I have actually met most of them, I help with their photoshoots when I'm free. Some of them are even CDs. She loved to fulfill their little fantasies.

"You know, men, crossdressers, and girls in transition are so easy to make happy sometimes. Every one of them has that little thing they love. Look at Charlotte, all she wants is to wear a dress and feel needed. I let her clean my house while she wears that short maid outfit I found her, heh, my house never looked cleaner and Charlotte is so happy. And how 'bout Brandy, she gets dressed up and wanders around the garden, then goes back to her house and makes love to the wife for months. It's like she needs to recharge her batteries."

"Everyone is different I guess."

"Then there is you, sweet little Sabrina, you always bring me a present, you always ask how I am, ask about my husband, heh. I can not do enough for you, I just love you so much. Plus, I now have someone to drink wine with." She took my hand and we walked back to her patio, the sun was starting to go down. "You never ask me for anything, but I KNOW exactly what will make you happy."

I did ask her for one thing, It was years ago. I was so embarrassed to even bring it up, but I wanted to take pictures with a man in them. I knew I would look so feminine, me in my dress and heels and a man in a nice dark suit. It would be such a contrast, it made me excited just to imagine it. My sister-in-law wouldn't talk to me again if she knew I liked men.

We heard the garage door, we knew her husband Carl was home.

A speaker by the door went on, "Are you in the studio?" We heard his deep voice.

"Yes, we are here, get changed and bring down another wine glass." She smiled as she opened the Cabernet. We never had wine until after Carl was home.

***

Marilyn set the lights while Carl and I caught up. I have known him for years and he had never met 'my brother.' I have even found a couple of commercial spaces for him and his projects, it was my business. He was always very nice and understanding towards me.

This was only the fifth set of pictures I have ever taken with him in the last six years of posing. It was the only pictures of me, that I could masturbate to. I would imagine I was on a date with this handsome man, imagining being his perfect woman.

To me, he wasn't Carl, Marilyns' husband, in the pictures he was just a man. I didn't have a thing for him, just his gender. I explained it to Marilyn and she hugged me, she started to tear up. She told me my fantasy was easy to accomplish. I was always thinking I was ready for a man who wasn't a fantasy. Unfortunately, always.

We spent the next hour taking pictures, Marilyn likes to take a lot and then pick and choose. I changed outfits three times, the last one was one Marilyn picked out for me, it was way beyond sexy. It was a short red dress, very short just coming below my panties. I was showing off my legs in nude pantyhose and wearing red four-inch pumps. My body over the last couple of years has taken such a dramatic turn to the feminine side of things.

Marilyn adjusted the puffy sleeves and square neckline. "I already ordered you real breast forms this December. I want you to be showing cleavage. Lots of it."

"Cleavage, my favorite Christmas decoration." Carl chimed in.

She took off my wig and fixed my own hair, parting it in the middle with a brush, it was long and straight. She changed my lipstick to a dark red and added bracelets and long dangling earrings. I felt sexier than I ever had. I tried not to show Marilyn my sexier side, I didn't want her to know her best friend was probably sluttier than she imagined.

We took more pictures with Carl holding me, holding my hands, and with me sitting on his lap, we have never done pictures that were so suggestive. Even in the closeups, his face was inches from mine. I looked like a very satisfied woman.

I looked stunning in this short dress, I was going to start dressing more like Marilyn was begging me to. I was starting to get excited when she showed me some of the pix, I had to sneak into the bathroom and relieve myself. The touch of a man was so intoxicating.

After we were done we went upstairs and had more wine with dinner, my sister-in-law was working late. I didn't need to be home for a while.

"Thank you for that, you two." I smiled and sipped my wine, basking in the afterglow of my orgasm.

"My wife never uses me in any other of her shoots. She saves me for yours." Carl smiled and we clinked glasses. He was very comfortable with me and he treated me like a woman, I wish I had my own husband to loan out to a crossdresser.

After dinner, I helped clear the table as Marilyn poured coffee.

"Okay," Marilyn stated, "Now down to business at hand." She smiled at me and knocked three times on the table so we would pay attention. "Carl and I are going up to our house in Vermont again this season. We were thinking since the in-law is working YOU should come with us. We will be there 'til way after Christmas it would be nice, you could keep us company."

I was a little shocked. They went up twice a year to Vermont and I missed them so much. I would love to spend even more time with them.

"You will get tired of me after a couple of nights. And I don't want to impose."

"Sabrina, stop. We have a big, beautiful house, we have a whole extra apartment on the side. Finally, none of Carl's nosy relatives are going to come up this year. We want you. You can work there, we have excellent Wi-Fi. You are going to become the woman that lives inside our heads, heh heh. You are going to finally become Sabrina, your real self. No excuses."

I looked at Carl he had a big smile on his face and he shook his head, yes.

"Actually I won't even take no for an answer." She knocked three times again on the table. "Done."

***

I was excited all month, Sue, my wife didn't know why I was being so agreeable all the time.

"You must be happy I am going away for so long." She told me.

I laughed, trying to tease her. "Ha, maybe." She got mad, she had no sense of humor.

Thanksgiving we spent with her family near Newark and then we came home to get ready for tomorrow. Both of us were going on life-changing trips. Her to Alaska to take an old shipping company and bring them into the new century. Me? I was going to exchange my fantasy for reality.

***

Black Friday came and an Uber picked her up to go to the airport.

"I hope you won't be bored." She said as I put her bags in the trunk.

"I won't, I'm going to be busy."

"Try not to spend ALL your time at that Therapist." I was wondering why she even brought that up as I waved goodbye.

I was now all alone in the house. Marilyn had given me an outfit to wear. She wanted me dressed when I walked through her front door later.

I had on my wig, bra, beige panties, and nude pantyhose. I took a deep breath, No more fooling around, I was going to become serious. I fixed my makeup, Marilyn told me to keep it light, she was going to get me all dressed up for the six-hour trip. She had given me a sleeveless yellow dress with a navy blue collar. It had a tiny belt to emphasize my hips. I had on sexy two-inch heels. I put on my big gold hoops and a little perfume, I was early. I wish my nails were painted and long, but I knew Marilyn had something special planned. I pursed my lips and kissed my image, I looked so cute, I needed a man.

I called Mitch.

I met Mitch at Marilyn's house three years ago when I was all dressed up in my new Easter outfit. It was all flowers, my go-to style. It was a pink floral pattern ruched bodycon midi dress. One of my shoulders was bare and the hem came just below my knees. I had on five-inch clear heels, Marilyn picked them out. She was taking pictures in her studio of me after fussing with my hair and long earrings, suddenly there was a man behind her. I froze and straightened up.

"Hi," He said to us, as Marilyn turned around. "I'm sorry, I rang the bell, no one answered."

"Oh, Mitch yes, come with me, I forgot, my husband did tell me you were coming." I was still frozen, he smiled at me as he walked away with Marilyn.

A minute later she was back with some coffee, "I'm sorry, he works for Carl."

I sat down. "That's okay. I was a little surprised."

"A little, you should see your face." She got up and grabbed her camera, showing me the moment Mitch walked into the studio. "Heh, that's no surprise, that's 'get me the eff outta here,' heh heh."

I was turning red, it actually turned me on having a man see me in my tight dress. It was the impetus of taking pictures with Carl.

"He asked if you were single."

My mood brightened. "Really? What did you say?"

"What do you think I said? I said yes."

***

Mitch and I met, he was very nice and handsome, but I didn't want Marilyn to know I was the type of woman that needed a man. The four of us ate dinner together. She wanted me to just get comfortable with him but he kept on touching my hand and complimenting me. I was getting too turned on around him. After the second time I asked Marilyn not to have him come to visit here anymore, he made me too excited, but I told her I just wasn't ready.

She was disappointed.

I called him myself. I asked him to come to my house after my 'sister-in-law' left. I had so few clothes hidden, I had to try to put an outfit together. I put on a soft pink dress that Marilyn had given me a couple of years ago. I put on tan pantyhose, Sues panties, and her bra. The only sexy thing I really kept at home were some heels. I had three pairs of them hidden. I put on my black four-inch pumps. I then used the little bit of makeup she had in the bathroom to create Sabrina. I knew he would be disappointed. Marilyn always made me beautiful, now I was standing hovering over the bathroom sink, disheveled and shaking.

There was a knock on the door and I let him in, praying that the neighbors weren't focusing on my house. I gave him a beer and we sat together at the kitchen table.

"Marilyn said you don't want to see me anymore." He looked concerned, he was playing with his tulip glass.

"Could we," I had to swallow, I couldn't believe what I was going to ask him. "Could we see each other without Marilyn or Carl knowing? I'm sorry I'm being so annoying now."

"No, no," He took my hand. "It's okay, I would like that. I think you are so pretty, I wish my girlfriend was even half as pretty as you. I feel just a little guilty being with a more beautiful woman."

He was staring at my legs, and I was feeling guilty too, hiding this from Marilyn, and HIS girlfriend. "Just think of her as your sister-in-law." I smiled at him and he smiled back, we moved into my back bedroom. "It will be so much easier."

He laughed but I wasn't kidding.

Mitch had a different sister-in-law every time he came over. First, he visited every couple of months and soon he started calling me asking to come over himself.