All Comments on 'A Place Beyond The Horizon Ch. 05'

by SamYork

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MimiRayMimiRayabout 1 year ago

Love the story. However, Aidan seems a bit taciturn around all these beautiful women, it makes it harder to visualize what about him attracts them. Maybe they like the silent type? The brooding? I wish one of them would tell me (him).

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

I’m really enjoying this series, looking forward to the next chapter. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We seem to have missed a chapter?

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Outstanding. Awesome tale! Thank you and I'm looking forward to what is next. And I can't image the MC not getting squeezed between the two ladies currently in his life.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE BLAZING NOVA STARS!

SamYorkSamYorkabout 1 year agoAuthor

Damn, you're right. Have asked The Powers That Be to replace this text with the intended Ch. 05 and I'll republish this as Ch. 06.

Thanks for the eagle eye!

Ocean33Ocean33about 1 year ago

Is there a chapter missing? I don't remember Rosa blaming Aiden and their fight

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 1 year ago

Agreed with anonymous, you're missing a chapter for sure. I'll wait for that then catch up.

Moonbat74Moonbat74about 1 year ago

There needs to be some inkling of what is going on between Aiden and Rosa. Alluded to here but not teased out. Getting frustrating, TBH.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

How many chapters are there and are they all written yet? So far so good but the Rosa confrontation is what is keeping me reading. Hope it is soon, this is getting a bit predictable. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving this story and of course the characters, however I hate the jumps between chapters it feels like a book with some missing pages, I much prefer the journey from A to C to include B. It just feels like a whole chunk is missing between this and the last chapter. Still looking forward to the next chapter in spite of that.

SamYorkSamYorkabout 1 year agoAuthor

Yeah sorry. Makes a lot more sense with chapters in the right order. Hope I can get that fixed

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

This is so good I only momentarily wondered what was up. Each word, phrase, sentence just works. Go, Sam, go!

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Excellent as usual! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS and thank you.

Beardog325Beardog325about 1 year ago

I was hoping they could work this out, but after this loose her phone number forever. She could be the most screwed up person in any of the many stories I have ever read. I say move on forever it hurts but he would be better off. Thankfully she didn’t get pregnant you would be stuck dealing with this psycho forever.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Found this story on LW 3 days ago...didn't comment on the first 4 ch just giving 4 to 5 points !

Very very good is all I can say..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamYork@SamYork
A Place Beyond The Horizon builds to a climax over the next four chapters as they land in Tokyo. If you want a sneak peak of new chapters, I'm publishing on Wattpad first: https://www.wattpad.com/story/334707193-a-place-beyond-the-horizon It was suggested that I try posting o...