All Comments on 'A Place Beyond The Horizon Ch. 07'

by SamYork

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Moonbat74Moonbat74about 1 year ago

Good, but Aiden needs to start to make some actual decisions. Rosa is a cunt, Mara a fantasy. Kat holds promise.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

I agree with Moonbat74. Maybe hang around Mara for awhile longer to find out if whether or not he's becoming Mara's Gigolo or not. Money maybe good, but? 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Great story. Is Rosa toast?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really like this story. I think it's fine to slow play it the way you are. A new chapter every few days while you develop the characters and we get to know them better. I think your writing is very good and the plot flows along well. Thank you for your effort and commitment to quality.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Aiden is going nowhere but burrowing into introspection and seems incapable of action or decision. Kat seems like nothing but a FWB. Well written but really starting to drag along.

Ocean33Ocean33about 1 year ago

Your story is amazing I look forward to every chap

SamYorkSamYorkabout 1 year agoAuthor

All those things @Moonbat74.... if you don't have a plan, then you're part of someone else's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Molasses in freezing temps; dragging it out for the sake if whatever!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jeez why doesn't he just move on from Rosa and start a new life. War and peace is shorter than this grind.

Beardog325Beardog325about 1 year ago

Rosa? Who is she anyway.

SamYorkSamYorkabout 1 year agoAuthor

Rosa and Aidan's split is covered in oneagainst's Oxygen Games

Beardog325Beardog325about 1 year ago

Sorry SamYork. That comment was strictly sarcasm. I am truly enjoying your story!!!

SamYorkSamYorkabout 1 year agoAuthor

No worries mate!

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year ago

I just got to chapter 7, life is too short to comment on every chapter but time to say, I'm enjoying the story. I usually try not to read the chapter summaries so as not to spoil the ending but I noticed one possiblity gone, not that it was a surprise.

Enjoying the writing, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamYork@SamYork
A Place Beyond The Horizon builds to a climax over the next four chapters as they land in Tokyo. If you want a sneak peak of new chapters, I'm publishing on Wattpad first: https://www.wattpad.com/story/334707193-a-place-beyond-the-horizon It was suggested that I try posting o...