All Comments on 'A Place for Her New Husband'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
enslavinghimusenslavinghimusalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic, please continue.

GcoachGGcoachGalmost 3 years ago

Pretty hot. Chapter 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I ain't gonna lie, it is quite interesting.. But I'll reserve judgment once you produce another chapter with some meat to it and don't give us the typical wimpy cucks that pollute erotica. FOR THE LUV OF GOD, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE STEREOTYPICAL CUCKOLDRY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story but lost it with the baby talk from Laura. They have been married a month and she has never cum with his cock? Really? Hopefully Dave will not become one of those simpering cuckold's that will be wearing a cage while Laura goes out for bigger and longer cocks. Will maybe that would be nice as Laura becomes pregnant with black or brown babies but only after some long hard gangbangs setup by Becky.

Oh, maybe that was James with Becky or it was James filming Becky with another man?

JAFCriticJAFCriticalmost 3 years ago

If you were to continue…

What story are you trying to tell? Is this is just a scene, a roll play between consenting adults or do you want it to be a snapshot of events? The latter will obviously need a lot more work, ie background and planning on where the story goes from here.

So let’s take it at face value. The ex wife has a lot of hate still and want to make Dave’s life a living hell, even years later when she has moved on to a new relationship she still wants to punish him. To me that says she is not over Dave in some ways. How you want to explore that is up to you but consider this. Why is the sister in law and new husband doing it too?

Another question is why Dave’s new wife is doing this? The humiliation of Dave, the drawing on her stomach, knowing that he has some PTSD from his ex and has a problem going down on his new wife, etc.

Why is Dave not loosing his mind after what his new wife just did to him considering what his ex did and is still doing to him?

These are just a few things that I think would need to be addressed in a continuing storytelling here.

So good luck with whatever you decide

Realdeal123Realdeal123almost 3 years ago

Hope there are some plots twist and this story doesn't become a generic cuckold story#84873

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OUTSTANDING! Loved this, and definitely hope it continues. Im a big fan of SPH ...

wmbgwmbgalmost 3 years ago

Wow, this is a great story! I think his

old wife is going to take control of both of them?

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Point

Is there a point to this story?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the warning about the characters not being very likeable, that being said I thought it was a good scene, a snapshot of where things could potentially go. I think Dave is in trouble going forward though, unless his ex-wife knows how much he needs a strong and dominant woman in his life, in that case she could even be doing him a twisted favor.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dude's a piece of shit for cheating, but the women are bitches. Why send the video after 3 years? I could see before the divorce as revenge, but 3 years after it? Seems like the bitch is still thirsty. As for the new wife, what kind of wife holds a traumatic experience against her husband? A bitch does. I'd kick her ass to the curb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES