All Comments on 'A Place to Call Home Pt. 03'

by JackandJilldo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not Bad

Pretty decent story until the Elizabeth Warren effort a humor - try to leave out the politics next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nicely done

Not really surprising about the porn connection, though. I am interested the "rest of the story" as you trace it back to fire and then transition to the present time. Hamburger? I have some suspicions, but look forward to your next installment.

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoabout 4 years agoAuthor

Oh, politics are fun! C'mon, we're all stuck at home now because of politics. I caught this shit six weeks ago and have since given blood because of the antibodies, yet I'm still a prisoner in my own house because of her politics. Lighten up and enjoy the goddamn story for Christ sake. If I wanted to be political, she'd have died an agonizing death from it, kicking and screaming in Ojibwa. Or was it Algonquin? Or Cherokee? Or Mohegan? What was it she claimed she was? THAT'S why I included it. No different than Snuffie Smollet claiming he got gangbanged by a group of straight White African Chinese Arabs. Stop being politically correct. Bet if it was a Trump joke, you'd have laughed. Lighten up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Some detective

Sorry, but your hero must have been a weak detective and a so-so crime novelist if the reader can put two and two together faster than he has.

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoabout 4 years agoAuthor
You again, huh?

Crawl under your rock and masturbate to whatever it is that gets you off. I laugh at you now. Yeah, you used to piss me off but now, I see you for the insecure micropenis you really are. Grab a pair of tweezers and try and find your dick. What an insecure shithead. Why don't you have the balls to use your real name, eh? Chicken shit. Little dick. BB balls. What a pathetic POS you are. Hit me up with you're real name and we'll discuss it. Can you do that? Are you man enough? Doubt it. Surprise me.

666iceman666icemanabout 4 years ago
Plenty more in there to come

So we have the explosion but what caused it,? Was it mob connected? did she have a good insurance policy that her director/boy friend got after her death? Is she still in danger? Then even if only yes to one of those there are many more posts belonging to this story, could even become big enough to make a film of it and loads of money, but only after the stand off and the fight back on the ranch, sorry his garden and back yard his acres but still looking forward to more. 5* Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Is this story going to continue????

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Yes, it will continue

I've got a couple dozen series going on simultaneously, so it can take a while to get additional chapters added to them, but yes, there is a final chapter to this that wraps it all up very nicely. Thank you for the interest.

menon61menon61over 3 years ago

I like this story and hope you finish it. My pet peeve about stories on Literotica is that too many are dropped without satisfying endings.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Like the story. AAA+++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackandJilldo@JackandJilldo
Straight white male into straight and bi women of ALL ages. I love preggos, milky tits, soft/saggy/deflated tits and nudism/public nudity. If you're a female who fits any of these descriptions and wanna chat, feel free to send me a message.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES