A Place to Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim shed his robe, leaving him completely naked. You would like me to tell you he was gorgeous, but he was a fairly typical middle-aged man with a bit of a belly, too much graying body hair, and pale white skin. He pulled aside the light blanket and sheet I was covered with, and removed the gym shorts I always slept in, setting them on the table. He crawled into bed with me and rubbed his cock directly on mine. This was radically different that anything we had done before, and I was a little mystified as to where things were going. Tim sucked my nipples, which felt weirdly arousing. Another thing nobody had ever done with me before. He kissed his way down my torso, before taking my cock in his mouth. He only sucked me for a couple of minutes however, before rolling onto his back and guiding me down to his cock.

It had been months since the hunting trip, and in all that time, he had not asked me to reciprocate on the dozen or so blowjobs he had given me, and I was determined to make this one a really good repayment. I started by licking up and down his shaft, then all around his cock head. I couldn't see well enough in the dim light from the streetlamps to know if his precum had started leaking, yet, but it tasted like it had. I tried again to deepthroat him, and again I had to resort to using my fingers as an extension of my mouth. As I slurped and bobbed on his dick, the head poking the back of my throat, I took his balls in my other hand, and was surprised to note that they felt slick. As I continued to blow him, I felt around a bit, and realized he came to me with his asshole lubed up, and some of it had gotten onto his ball sack, accounting for the slick texture. I came to the dawning realization that he wanted me to fuck him... why else would he be all lubed up like that?

I decided to wait and see what he guided us into. In the meantime, I continued to suck his cock like I might never get another chance. Soon, his hips were rising off the mattress, and he filled my mouth with that very salty cum of his. Again, there was no spurting, just a sudden flow that kept coming. This time, I managed to swallow it all. I felt a surge of pride at that. He pulled me up and tried again to kiss me, like he had in the forest. I let him kiss me, even tried to kiss him back, but it just didn't give me the thrill that kissing a girl gave. It was the first time I realized that whatever I was, it wasn't gay. Again, "bisexual" wasn't in the lexicon yet, so it was a little confusing to me.

Tim pulled me into place between his legs, raising his knees to allow access to his asshole. I realized he wanted me to fuck him like a girl (in my previous experience, guys liked doggie style, so to me, facing each other was like fucking a girl). He reached down and guided my dick into place at his sphincter. He was very slick from what I later learned was Crisco shortening... the KY of the 1970s. I pressed into him, and my cock slid in easily. I was too naive to realize that this meant he was well broken in, and that most partners, male or female, would need much more preparation. I didn't think about it, I just concentrated on fucking him, intent on getting my rocks off. His ass had a very different feel than anything I had ever experienced, and it didn't take long until I was pumping my load into his anal sheathe. While I was fucking him, his dick got hard again. He was clearly enjoying this immensely.

After I finished, I rolled off of him, to lie beside him on the bed. As I did, I faced the open door, and I realized Boopsie was standing in the doorway in her robe, silhouetted in the light that came through the window at the end of the hall. I panicked a bit, trying to cover up, but neither of them acted at all like we had been doing anything we shouldn't have been doing. Tim got up from the bed, pulled on his robe, and walked over to Boopsie, who kissed him lightly, pulled her robe shut and turned to leave. Tim looked over at me another time, then left the room himself. I pulled the covers over myself and spent a long time thinking about what the hell just happened. Again, the whole thing had taken place without a word spoken, which I found more than a little weird, no matter how many times we had done stuff together. Also, the fact that Boopsie had stood in the doorway, watching her husband get fucked by a man (ok, really still a boy) blew my mind. Her robe had been open... was she playing with herself while she watched? The light had been too dim to tell.

At breakfast, everyone acted like nothing had happened, so I played along, avoiding eye contact with either of them. The only thing I noticed was that when Christian and I headed out to my car to drive to school, Boopsie touched my arm affectionately. She had never touched me at all before.

*****

Nothing happened the next several nights, but I did notice that one of the dining room chairs got cleared of clutter and placed next to the doorway that Boopsie had stood in when she watched us. I was pretty bright, and figured this might mean she wanted to be more comfortable next time. It never occurred to me that there might not be a next time. By now, I knew that Tim was going to keep coming to me to satisfy his need for cock, and I was feeling a little proud of myself, though ashamed at the same time. I pulled the curtains open a bit, so that more light came into the room from the front windows. I wanted to see what was happening.

Tuesday of the following week, Tim and Boopsie came to me together, at precisely 1am. Tim shed his robe and joined me on the daybed. Boopsie shed her robe and sat in the chair. I got my first good look at her body. Her boobs sagged, not like the boobs in National Geographic, but certainly not standing up. Her areolae were large and brown, with nipples that didn't seem to stand up much. She was thinner than I expected, her shapeless dresses had hidden an actual figure, with wide hips and just a hint of a belly.

As before, Tim sucked on my cock a bit to get things started, then I sucked him off, swallowing his load, and then I fucked Tim, shooting my load in his ass. I pretended to myself that I was fucking my ex-girlfriend, and it made it easier for me to kiss him as we fucked, which made both Tim and Boopsie moan approvingly. I filed that away for the future.

Boopsie spent the whole time playing with her pussy and tits, but I was too distracted to pay her the attention I wanted to, and as soon as I shot my load up Tim's asshole, she put her robe on. She came over to the bed, kissed her husband, gave me a little peck of a kiss, and left the room. This time, Tim stuck around for a little longer, caressing me and kind of cuddling before he left.

For the rest of the semester, every Tuesday and Thursday, they would visit me at precisely 1 am, and the routine rarely varied... I would blow Tim, fuck him while Boopsie watched, and they would leave the room. A couple of times Boopsie would kiss me before she put her robe back on, and those times, she let me play with her tits, and suck on her nipples. I think it was a dominance thing over Tim, because when she would let me touch her, Tim would whimper a bit.

A couple of times, Tim got me to kneel on the floor, and he would rim out my asshole, then fuck me doggy style, the way I expected men to fuck. I know you want me to say I learned to love it, but I really didn't. He took his time and worked a lot of Crisco into my ass, but it never actually felt good to me. I would just let him go until he shot his cum in me. The only reason I let him do it a second time was that each time he did it, Boopsie moved the chair over in front of me, and let me eat out her pussy, which was always clean and tasted like vanilla, I guess from a douche. I have always loved to eat pussy, and Boopsie was very responsive.

I am more knowledgeable now, and I realize I probably missed an opportunity to fuck Boopsie if I had taken a more active role, but at the time, I was always passive with anyone other than females my own age. To me, it is also weird that there was so little talking involved. Almost everything was non-verbal, from start to finish with Tim and with Boopsie.

Once we graduated high school, I left town to live with my aunt in another state until college started in the fall. I lost touch with all the people from that little town, bit by bit over the years. After Christian died of a drug overdose, I lost touch with his parents, as well. By now, Tim and Boopsie would be well into their nineties, if they are alive at all, but I still prefer to use fake names for them, just in case.

I hope you enjoyed the story. For me, it was intended to be cathartic. It has been that: getting it out of my head and onto the page has been helpful in my healing process. I assure you that all the events are true, no matter how weird they seem, the only changes I have made are names and bit of smoothing the timeline, and shortening it down to fit just July to May of a single year.

Now I just need to figure out what category to put this story in, and what tags to use so people who will find it stimulating can find it.

12