A Plan Comes Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, she had force me down and jump on top of me," Roy said with a smirk. "I might not have resisted very much."

Pam laughed. "I appreciate your sense of humor. I guess she would be hard to resist."

"As would you."

"Aw, thanks. And thanks again for agreeing to be my escort."

"We need to come up with a better name to call it. Escort has such a negative connotation."

"You're right," she agreed with a chuckle. "What should we call it?"

"How will you introduce me to your friends?"

"Your date," Ellen said, returning, still nude.

"You'd just love that, wouldn't you?" Pam accused.

"Yeah, and then you could be doing this instead of me." And with that, Ellen started undressing Roy. Shirt first, then pants and underwear. Her mouth then went directly to his dick."

"She still can," Darryl said appearing, arms akimbo.

With a huge grin, Pam pulled Darryl to her, quickly stripped him, sat him on the sofa where she had been seated, knelt before him and sucked him as her friend was doing Roy.

And here it was, another unreal situation, Roy thought. Sitting naked on the sofa with another man sitting nearby also nude, and two women on their knees sucking dicks. This sexual openness was so new to Roy. Sex for him had always been something done in private. He was getting used to watching Ellen's mouth on his cock. But now, seeing Pam suck Darryl was quite arousing. In addition, she was once again making eye contact with him as her lips slid up and down. Was she doing that to tease him? Didn't matter. He'd seen her nude, he'd seen her riding Darryl, but to see her mouth filled with cock was exciting. He smiled at her. Of course, she couldn't smile back, but she did blink both eyes.

After a few minutes, Ellen got up, pulled Roy to his feet, knelt on the couch with her rear to him and shook her ass. He took that to mean she wanted him to fuck her, so he stepped up to the plate and swung his bat. For some reason, he had a sudden playful streak and used his penis to slap her pussy.

Ellen giggled. "You bad boy. Shove that thing in me."

So, he did. Standing, he quickly learned, was an easy way to fuck.

Not to be outdone, Pam arose, shed her clothes, pulled Darryl up, sat in his place and spread her legs wide. With fore and middle fingers, she spread her pussy lips. With her other forefinger, she rubbed her clit.

The sight of her gaping vagina with the pinkest inside he'd ever seen, caused his cock to swell.

"Mmmm," Ellen murmured and turned to see what instigated him. She was just in time to witness her husband slide his cock into her friend's pussy. She felt Roy pulse again. "You like watching?"

"This is a first for me. It's quite stimulating."

"I can tell." Ellen could also see Pam looking up at Roy. She felt a small victory that they were making eye contact. It also made him fuck her a little harder. She liked that, too. When he slipped out, she also felt that now was a good time to let him in on another secret. She turned onto her back on the sofa and spread her legs, leaning one against the back of the couch and the other on the floor. She simply did the come here gesture with her forefinger.

Roy received the instruction, knelt one leg on the sofa and braced himself with the other leg planted on the floor. When he re-entered her and started pumping, Ellen swung her foot that had been resting on the sofa back and placed the arch against his lips. Of course, he kissed her foot. He loved these little erotic touches; one of the things that made Ellen so good.

Seeing what position they had changed to, Pam slid into one similar with her head next to Ellen's. Darryl adapted to the move. He and Roy made eye contact and he merely nodded and grinned at his guest as though it didn't get any better than this.

But then, it did as Pam and Ellen turned their faces to each other and locked lips upside down. As Roy watched in amazement, he realized this was not a heat of the moment kiss. These women had done this before.

"What the—"

"Didn't I tell you Pam and I were good friends?" Ellen asked.

"Really good friends," Pam added.

"Yeah, I don't know why I'm surprised," Roy remarked.

As the two women pressed their lips together again, it became the final bit of stimulation Roy needed. He pumped faster until he knew he was ready to burst, and then quickly pulled out and fired spurts that landed up and down Ellen's tits and belly, one even splattering on Pam's forehead.

She started laughing. Then Ellen twisted her neck and licked it off. That caused Roy to dribble a couple more drops. It also had Ellen coming in a satisfying orgasm. A minute later, Pam climaxed rather quietly. And not to be outdone, Darryl shot his was all over Pam's breasts and abdomen.

Roy sat back on the arm of the sofa to again observe the unusual scene. He wondered how long it would take him to get over it. Darryl got up and went into the kitchen. He returned with a roll of paper towels, which he handed to Pam to clean herself off. He then held out his hand for his wife.

"You guys can come watch or . . . well, you know the drill."

"Let me just take this opportunity to reiterate what I said the last time we were in this situation," Pam said, watching their hosts walk away.

"No need to."

"I know, but I want to, at least to just say it's because we don't know each other well."

"Again, I understand completely, and I agree." Roy then decided to add, "And to take it one step further, I'm not very forward with women. Guess that's one reason I don't date much. If it wasn't for Ellen's aggressiveness, we wouldn't have gotten as far as we did. Not to mention that she's very difficult to resist."

"Actually, so is Darryl. I guess all of their swinging and swapping has made them very good at sex."

"Yeah, so I was thinking that since we are going . . . together . . . to your event, it might be worthwhile for us to actually get to know each other better." Roy cleared his throat to cover his sudden nervousness. "Would you consider going to dinner with me next Saturday? Just dinner, nothing more."

Pam thought about it for a moment. "Just dinner, huh?"

"Well, no." With a grin, Roy added, "Dinner and conversation."

"Conversation, too? How easy do you think I am?"

"I know, I'm taking a chance."

"Actually, I give good conversation." Pam smirked. "But I don't think we should tell them." She pointed her thumb toward Ellen and Darryl's bedroom. "Don't want to give then false hope."

"I agree. Do you have a favorite food?"

"Yes. I really like Italian."

"Oh, wow. So, do I." Roy quickly held up his hand. "I really do. I'm not just saying that because you did. Do you have a favorite restaurant?"

"Angelo's."

"I thought Angelo's was mostly pizza."

"Yes, but they do have some traditional Italian dishes. What's yours?"

"Gino's."

"I've heard it's good, and I'd love to try it."

"Great. Seven?"

"Perfect." She started dressing.

Roy did the same.

They headed for the front door and traded phone numbers.

"Well, until next week," Roy said.

"Until then," Pam agreed.

* * *

Looking as stunning as usual, Ellen showed up after school on Wednesday. After talking about some school system issues, she asked, "What do you and Pam talk about after Darryl and I go to our bedroom?"

"How rude it is and what poor hosts you are," Roy responded without skipping a beat. He quickly grinned and said, "No, just kidding. But we do feel kind of awkward sitting there both naked like it's the most normal thing."

"Sorry," Ellen offered. "Usually, when we're with another couple, they do what we are doing."

"We're not another couple," he reminded.

"I know, but there's always hope."

"I am curious how you thought involving us with you sexually would get us together," Roy wondered aloud.

"Probably more wishful thinking than anything else," Ellen admitted. "As I told you, I had been wanting to do you and Darryl Pam and we hoped that maybe the two of you would want to do each other. That was obviously a giant miscalculation."

"Well, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say I think you meant well."

"I did. I really think you and Pam would make a good couple."

* * *

And then the first big night arrived. Roy made reservations to make certain they would get in. He wore slacks, a dress shirt and blazer to be both casual, comfortable and still nicely attired. He actually arrived at Pam's house five minutes early, sat in his car and rang her doorbell promptly at seven.

Roy was stunned when Pam opened the door a minute later. To say he was blown away was an understatement. Originally an English teacher, he couldn't even think of a proper word to describe just how incredible she looked.

Her make-up was applied slightly more heavily than the previous two times he'd seen her—more likely because it was fresh rather than day old—but not as heavy as if this was a more formal "date" to a more prestigious place. Her pink eye shadow was a perfect complement to her fair complexion and red hair. She wore a short blue dress that was exactly the right color. It was short enough to give a hint of her shapely legs, but not so much as to look trashy. Likewise, her upper dress revealed just enough cleavage to entice but not show off. A pair of tan short heels completed an exceptional package.

Seeing him staring in awe, Pam mistook it. "Do I have something on me?"

"You couldn't have anything on that could possibly look anymore specular," Roy said enthusiastically. "You are breathtaking."

A big, warm smile formed on her beautiful face. "Why, thank you, sir. Would you like to come in for a drink?"

"I'd love to, but I made a reservation for 7:30."

"Then let us go."

On the drive to the restaurant, they discussed some new directives handed down by the school district administration and agreed that there would be no more work talk during dinner.

Once seated and martinis ordered, Roy said, "I guess we should start with what we have in common."

"Having sex with our friends?" Pam asked with a giggle.

With a laugh, Roy clarified, "Well, I think we both know how that started. I meant, how we know them."

"That's easy. Ellen and I were roommates in college. We were assigned the same dorm room our freshman year, quickly became friends and stayed together all the way through. We both taught for several years. Ellen wanted to move up the ladder and became an assistant principal. I remained in the classroom a few more years, then became an instructional coach."

"Well, somewhere during that time, I guess, is when I met Ellen," Roy described, taking over. "I was also an AP, we were at an educators conference, there were breakout sessions, and she and I were the only two who signed up for a particular session—I don't even remember what it was. Since there were only the two of us, the presenter went through his talk quickly and left us to discuss it afterward. We did and a number of other things. From that, we became friends, but it really blossomed when we both became principals at schools right down the street from each other."

It was turning into a leisurely evening, and they finally ordered dinner.

"So, you were roommates," Roy repeated. "Do you mind if I ask, last week, you said that you and Ellen were very good friends. Is that where that started?"

Pam chuckled at his indirect method of questioning hers and Ellen's girl-girl times. "It's not a unique story. College roommates who spent too many weekends without dates—"

"Really?" Roy interrupted. "With yours and her looks, I would have thought the two of you would have been very popular."

"We were. We just didn't avail ourselves of it. Anyway, one thing led to another. It started out as just goofing around and escalated. It wasn't a big thing. We weren't lesbians, and in fact, after college, it happened less and less often. The last few years we've fooled around only at a couple of away conferences and a few times that Darryl went out of town."

"So, he didn't know?"

"She told him at some point. I imagine probably when they started swinging. He never really talked to me about it, and until last week, she and I hadn't done anything in front of him."

They paused for their meals to be served and to begin eating.

"I wonder where this is going to go," Roy mused.

"Where what is going to go?"

He shrugged. "Them inviting us over every few weeks for dinner and a fuck. Are we becoming their fuck toys?"

Pam laughed at his phrasing. "Are you complaining about the great sex you're having?"

"No," he smirked. "I just like to analyze everything. Still, I wonder."

"Where do you see it going? Where do you want it to go?"

"I don't know. It's still too new." He gazed into her hypnotic eyes. "What about you?"

Pam reflected and then responded, "I'm fairly content with it as it is. Unless it gets out of hand, I'm okay for a while."

"Out of hand?"

"Their sex life reached a point where it wasn't enough, and they needed to swap with other couples to spice it up," she recounted. "They needed more and so they preyed on us. Sex is like a drug to some people, and if you know anything about addiction, you know that whatever you have, it's never enough."

"I never looked at it like that," Roy said curiously. "You think they're sex addicts? What would you consider to be out of hand?"

Pam grimaced. "I don't know if they're sex addicts. But asking us to do something we're uncomfortable with could be out of hand. Maybe bringing in one of their other couples and, well . . ."

"I see your point."

"I'm not trying to scare you."

"You're not. But I have to say, I don't see them as extremists."

"I don't think I really do either," Pam agreed. "But I am alert to the possibility."

"And now, I will be also."

They had been eating while talking, but they were silent for a bit to enjoy the food. They resumed with a different conversation about their professional aspirations. And finally, following dessert, over two hours later, they were ready to depart. Both were actually disappointed, but neither expressed this feeling to the other. They had agreed on dinner only, and neither thought the other was willing to break that accord.

On the drive home, Pam was tempted to invite Roy in to see where it might go, but again, he'd given no signs that he was interested in any more. She did say, "You are really easy to talk with. I completely enjoyed tonight."

"I really enjoyed talking with you also, and I enjoyed the evening, as well." And I don't want it to end, he wanted to say, but didn't want to break his promise of dinner and conversation only.

He walked her to her door, they said their goodnights agreeing to talk later in the week about the gala next Saturday, and he departed on a high.

* * *

Curiously, Ellen stopped by after school on Monday, claiming she would be busy the rest of the week preparing for the fundraiser.

"Have you talked to Pam yet?" Ellen wanted to know.

"No. Figured I'd call her middle of the week," Roy said.

"We talked yesterday," Ellen revealed.

Roy suddenly feared that maybe Pam had let it slip about the past Saturday.

"She was in an unusually good mood," Ellen went on.

Roy was glad to hear that. To him, it meant she really did enjoy their dinner, but to his friend, he asked, "Is that unusual?"

"Just thought maybe the two of you had talked."

"And you thought that might have put her in an unusually good mood?"

"Who knows?"

Roy considered suggesting that Pam could be just excited about the coming event, but he thought it wiser to remain playing dumb. "Well, you know her way better than I do."

"Maybe that will change this weekend and maybe she's just excited about you taking her to the fundraiser."

"Doubt that seriously." But he wanted to think that both of Ellen's statements were true.

* * *

Nervously, on Wednesday evening, Roy called Pam. She actually seemed pleased to hear from him. Or maybe she was just being polite. She launched into telling him how busy she and Ellen were preparing for the weekend. The two women would be at the hotel where the event was taking place most of the day on Saturday helping set up. The hotel had donated a room for each of them, which they traded for a two-bedroom suite. Roy could come to the hotel whenever he wanted and hang out with Darryl in the suite. However, she couldn't guarantee that if he did, he wouldn't be put to work. Roy said he would be happy to help.

The four would get ready in the room before heading down to the ballroom early to greet guests. Pam warned him that they would likely drink a lot, so they would all spend the night in the suite to avoid driving home late at night. Of course, Roy wondered about the sleeping arrangements with only two bedrooms, but he didn't mention his concern.

They ended the call by each saying they were looking forward to it.

* * *

The second big night came but started in the afternoon when Roy nervously arrived at the hotel. Pam had texted him earlier in the day to find out when he would be arriving, and to his surprise, she was waiting for him when he entered the lobby. He was further surprised when she gave him a big hug and escorted him up to the suite. During the elevator ride, Pam made small talk about all the preparations she and Ellen and the others had been doing.

Once in the room, they were alone. Pam suddenly seemed to be the one who was nervous. It caused Roy some concern.

"Where should I put my stuff?" he asked.

Talking a deep breath, she said, "That depends."

"On?"

"Do you believe in a woman's prerogative to change her mind?"

That hit him like a punch in the gut. "So, now you don't want an escort?

Realizing how what she'd said had come across, Pam giggled. "Oh, no, no. Just the opposite."

"Now I'm really confused."

"What I meant by a woman's prerogative to change her mind is, I want to change my mind about dating and a relationship. I want to pursue one."

"Okay. With whom?"

Now, Pam chuckled. "With you!"

Roy really didn't see that coming. "Seriously?" he asked in amazement.

"Yes. You sound like you don't believe me."

"No. You just caught me off guard. What changed your mind? And why me? I don't mean that the way out sounds. I meant, has Ellen been pressuring you?"

She took a seat on the sofa and pulled his hand to sit next to her. With her hand on his arm, Pam said, "No pressure from Ellen. You changed my mind. I really enjoyed our dinner last week and I thought about you all week. I realized that not only are you exactly the kind of man I want to have a relationship with; you are exactly the man. I hope you would consider having one with me."

Roy was stunned. "I don't know what to say."

"Say yes."

"Are you sure?"

"I absolutely am."

Roy studied her for a minute, saw the hope-filled expression on her face, and he thought, a genuine desire. He tried to rapidly consider all the ramifications of her request. And in the space of the sixty seconds he'd been reflecting on this, like the wind suddenly blowing in and filling his sails, he knew it was what he wanted also.

"That's okay," Pam said, interrupting his thoughts, disappointment in her voice. "I know I put you on the spot. If you need to think about it—"

Shaking his head, Roy said, "I told Ellen that she couldn't force me into a relationship, that when I was ready, I would know it. And suddenly now, I know it."

Pam's face formed a big smile. She leaned over and hugged him, and then impulsively, she kissed him passionately.