A Plan Comes Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy's heart leaped. "Well, that certainly sealed the deal."

"It also answers two questions," Pam revealed. "One, you can put your stuff in my room—our room. And two, we can officially call this a date."

"What did you want to tell Ellen and Darryl?"

With a smirk, Pam said, "Nothing. Let them figure it out for themselves."

Pam had more preparations to make so she went back downstairs. Roy offered to help, but she said there wasn't much left to do, so he could stay in the suite and relax. They'd brought beer and wine and he could help himself.

A few minutes later, Darryl returned to the room. He sat with Roy and they each had a beer.

"So, tonight is not your first time at the rodeo, is it?" Roy asked.

"Far from it. Been doing it too many years. But it is for a good cause."

"It is. Any insight you can give me as to what to expect?"

"We're pretty much just arm candy for the women," Darryl explained. "Don't expect to spend a lot of time with them. They'll be floating around, schmoozing with the corporate types for big donations, that sort of thing. It'll last about two to three hours, and then after all the guests leave, the board members will party together for a while and then it's back up here and we'll all either be dead tired, or more likely, the girls will be so keyed up, they'll be rearing to go."

"Rearing to go?"

"Uh, yeah. They'll, uh . . . hell, they'll want to fuck their brains out." Daryl grinned and shrugged. "So, you might want to pace yourself on the alcohol because they won't. And that'll make them even more wild."

* * *

The women returned an hour or so later, and they all sat and had a beer to relax before getting ready. Darryl had been sitting in an armchair, while Roy sat in the middle of the sofa.

Pam made eye contact with Roy, and she sat at one end of the sofa while Ellen sat right next to Roy. After a few minutes, Ellen laid down with her head in Roy's lap and her legs hanging on the arm of the sofa. Roy and Pam again stole glances, smirking at each other.

"What did you do with your stuff?" Ellen asked.

"Just stuck it in the bedroom nearest the door," Roy told her.

"That's Pam's room."

"Oh, is it? I can move it."

"It's okay there," Pam said. "We'll figure it out later."

"I didn't think about the sleeping arrangements. Maybe you and Pam will just have to share," Ellen suggested.

"You'd just love that, wouldn't you?" Roy said. "Is this another feeble attempt to get us together?"

"Yeah, Ellen, you said you would stop that," Pam threw in.

"No, no, I honestly didn't even think about that."

"I'll bet this sofa makes a bed," Roy pointed out.

"Oh, yeah. Probably." The defeat in Ellen's voice could be heard. "Guess I'll go start getting ready." She got up.

"Might as well, too," Darryl said, following.

"I probably should also," Pam said. "Roy, you're welcome to get ready in my room. It isn't like you haven't seen me naked before."

That got Ellen's and Darryl's attention. Both stopped and turned.

"You sure you don't mind?" Roy asked to play along.

"Not at all." Then to Ellen and Darryl: "What? Is that not proper?"

"No, it's not," Ellen said, feigning seriousness.

"Then I guess you'll have to wait," Pam told Roy.

"Okay," Roy said in a disappointed tone.

"Get your ass in there," Ellen said to Roy. "Can I come watch?"

"We're just getting dressed," Pam said.

"There's always hope," Ellen remarked before heading to her room, her husband in tow.

Once in Pam's room, she started giggling. "That was so much fun!"

"It was comical," Roy agreed.

Pam turned the shower on and started stripping with no regard for Roy. "You're welcome to join me."

"Showered before I came. Besides, she's probably listening outside the door. But I'll watch if it'll help."

"You're funny."

But Roy wasn't altogether kidding. There really wasn't anything for him to do as far as getting ready was concerned. Not knowing what the situation would be here, Roy had gotten ready as much as he could at home. All he really needed to do was dress. So, he stepped out of the bathroom to do that, particularly since Pam seemed to be doing her best to tease him with the way she was seductively washing herself.

Several minutes later, Pam stepped out of the bathroom with nothing, but the towel wrapped around her hair. Roy had finished donning his tuxedo, and they each regarded one another with awe.

"Boy, did I make a good choice," Pam said. "You look dashing."

Roy bowed his thanks. Seeing her in all her naked glory, he said, "You look pretty damn good yourself."

She struck a pose. "You like this? You ain't seen nothing yet." She waved her hand in a shooing motion. "Now get out of here while I turn myself into something you will be proud to be with."

It was nearly thirty minutes later before Pam emerged from her room in a stunning dark blue cocktail dress with swirling sequins, low cut of course and short. Once again, she was breathtaking. The sheer look of awe on his face was all the compliment she needed to know she had succeeded in achieving the appearance she was attempting.

Moments later, Ellen appeared, and though she looked magnificent on her own, given the infancy of their new relationship, in Roy's eyes, she was not a patch of her friend.

"Wow! What a couple of lucky fuckers we are," Darryl commented.

"Ditto that," Roy agreed.

Both women were beaming.

"Shall we?" Ellen said, heading for the door.

Roy got the door and allowed the ladies to exit first, followed by Darryl and himself. In the hallway, the men caught up with their women. Roy slowed his pace so that he and Pam lagged several steps behind.

When they were out of range, Roy whispered, "You both do look fantastic, but you look way better."

"Thanks, but you didn't have to say that."

"I said it because it's what I think, not just to make you feel better."

Entering the ballroom, the women led the men to their reserved table and then excused themselves. Aside from other board members, no one else had arrived. Darryl and Roy made small talk, but mostly just watched as more and more people arrived.

Roy kept his eye on Pam as much as he could, mostly because she just looked so hot. He watched as she welcomed various people, and he was a bit taken aback by some of the men she greeted who seemed to have no qualms about touching her. One gent said hello and kissed her—on the lips, which she did not resist—and in doing so, he placed his hand on her side, as one might do, but his was cleverly high enough that when he pulled it away, his palm brushed the side of her breast, and again, she did not seem put off by it. Another guy greeted with a similar kiss, but his hand blatantly cupped her ass and neither did she swat his hand away. Most of the men gave a kiss, but at least properly on the cheek. One kissed the side of her neck, whispered something in her ear—undoubtedly suggestive—and then stuck his tongue in her ear. She merely giggled.

With their new relationship technically only a few hours old, perhaps Roy had no right to feel jealous, but he couldn't help it, he was. The fact that Pam was essentially allowing this to happen was most unsettling and raised some concerns in Roy's mind. Was she that loose a woman? She had easily fucked Darryl, how many others did she really give in to? She talked about Ellen and Darryl maybe being sex addicts, was she one also? Did it take one to know one?

Roy shook his head to clear it. He was tormenting himself with these annoying thoughts.

"You okay?" Darryl asked.

"What?" Realizing he had shaken his head, Roy grinned to cover it up and said, "Oh, yeah. Was just having a conversation with myself."

Finally, the women returned to the table with martinis as dinner was served. As they chatted, Roy did his best to pretend everything was fine. Pam was careful not to give away anything about their relationship, which now gave Roy something else to be curious about. If Ellen was her best friend, why didn't she want her and Darryl to know? Suddenly, several things about Pam were not adding up. Fortunately, the women ate sparsely and quickly and were off again. Roy was losing his appetite, but he forced down as much as he could, and then excused himself to go to the men's room.

He walked slowly to think and pass the time. It was hard to blame all the men who stole kisses and copped feels of Pam. After all, she was a perfect female specimen. He simply couldn't resolve why she allowed it.

In the men's room, the guy in the next urinal asked, "You're with Pam, aren't you?"

"Yes," Roy nodded, unaccustomed to a man striking up a conversation while pissing.

"You lucky bastard," he said with slightly slurred speech. "How'd you do it? I've been trying to get a piece of that for years."

"That's probably why," Roy said tersely. "She's an intelligent woman to me, not a piece of ass."

"Oh, well, I didn't mean . . . uh, you're . . . yeah, you're right." He quickly zipped up rinsed his hands with just water and rushed out.

Shaking his head, Roy washed properly, and then headed for the bar. He didn't want anything heavy, so he just had a beer. From this vantage point, he was able to see Pam working the room again. She was going from table to table. At one, she bent slightly to talk to a man. It was obvious she was positioning herself to give him a look down her dress at her boobs. He blatantly raised a finger as if to pull the opening aside for a better view. Disturbingly, Pam didn't stop him, the man's wife did.

At another table talking to several people sitting, the man she was standing very close to, who was also sitting, ran his hand up her leg. He was about to go under her dress, but she ever so casually patted him on the back and he withdrew his hand. Roy had no way of knowing if she did that to stop him or if he did it on his own. Still, it shouldn't have gone that far.

He lost her in a group of people standing, so he downed the rest of his beer and decided to walk around. There was an area of the room that was set up with tables that had various displays which showed the work the organization did. Behind the tables off to the side was a dark corner that was not being used. No one was around the last table, but in that darkened corner, he thought he heard giggling. He feared what it might be, so he investigated discreetly.

Sure enough, there was Pam with a man whose arms were around her and their lips were pressed together. That's all Roy needed to see. It was the final straw. He turned and walked off rapidly. He didn't want a relationship with a woman like that.

As he was about to exit the ballroom, Ellen caught up with him, but he didn't stop.

In the lobby, Ellen asked, "Where's the fire?"

"In the opposite corner of the room." He told her what he had seen. "I don't know why I'm here. Pam doesn't need someone with her so guys won't hit on her. She encourages it, let's guys paw her and grab her."

"What do you mean?"

"I think you know. If not, just watch her."

"There's more to it than that," Ellen tried to explain.

"Yeah, there always is. But I don't care." Roy started to walk off again.

"Where are you going?"

"To the room to gather my stuff."

Ellen let him go.

* * *

By the time Roy reached the room, he had calmed down a little, but his purpose had not changed. He'd been walking rapidly, so once inside, he stopped to catch his breath. Impulsively, he stepped over to the wet bar and poured himself straight vodka. He downed half of it and then went to the bedroom to pack up. When he returned to the living area, Pam was there.

"I can explain," she said.

"Yeah, I'm sure you can give an explanation." He swallowed the rest of his vodka.

"I could use one of those. Would you pour me one?"

With a heavy sigh, Roy stepped over to the wet bar, poured her a glass, looked at the bottle, shrugged and poured himself another.

"All of those men are big donors," Pam went on after he handed her the drink. "Some of them have roaming hands. It really is innocent, and I really don't let it go as far as it might seem. Ellen gets similar treatment."

"But isn't that contrary to what your organization is all about? Men who want to take advantage of women?"

"Roy, it really is innocent. None of them would go any further. No one ever has."

"A guy in the men's room asked me how I got a date with you. While I was taking a piss. He said, and I quote, 'I've been trying to get a piece of that for years.'"

"But he hasn't," Pam countered. "Sure, there are a few who want that. Unfortunately, looks like mine and Ellen's are as much a curse as a blessing. It's not only at events like this that I get hit on. But the older guys who are the touchy-feely types are not like that. Most of them just want to touch, and by that, I mean, a hand on my shoulder, my arm. They just want a connection. Yes, there are two or three who are bit more forward with their hands, and maybe I shouldn't let them go that far. But it really just never bothered me because, again, it was all innocent and that was as far as it ever went. And, hey, if it causes these older men to be a little more generous with their donations, I'm okay with that." Pam took a quick swig of her drink, set the glass down and stepped up to Roy. She put her arms around him. "I'm sorry if I wasn't more up front with you about this. But I really do want a relationship with you. I mean, I really do. So, please give me another chance."

Roy took a step back shaking his head, which didn't give Pam much comfort. He took a seat at one end of the sofa, sipping the remainder of his vodka. After a few minutes, he said, "As administrators, it's instilled in us not to make rush judgments based simply on what we see. We should always have other types of reliable supporting evidence, whatever it might be. In other words, don't jump to conclusions. And what did I do? Exactly that. I'm very sorry. After this afternoon, I was actually excited about starting a relationship with you, and then when I saw all those things, I became jealous, even though I had no right to be. I'm not normally like that." He shrugged. "Anyway, I'm ready to move forward."

With a huge smile, Pam kicked off her shoes and sat next to Roy. She put one arm around his back and rested the other on his thigh. He turned to her, they gazed into each other's eyes, saw their future, and their lips met. Though technically it was their second kiss, with the emotion and passion they put into it, it was their first real kiss.

Roy knew he was now prejudiced, but she kissed better than Ellen and he felt more comfortable, more natural, holding her. He cupped her neck, but his hand really wanted to drift down to her magnificent breasts, and he allowed it to.

"Mmmm," Pam moaned.

Though he was caressing it on the outside of her dress, Roy wanted to touch skin, so he awkwardly slipped his hand down the top of her dress. It felt as divine as he knew it would, and he couldn't wait until it was completely uncovered.

His uncharacteristic aggressiveness was Pam's cue to make her move, rubbing his cock through his pants.

Even with their lips still attached, Roy sensed other movement below. He opened his eyes slightly and noticed that Pam's dress was nearly up to her crotch. She now spread her legs, and he took that as an invitation to explore lower. Very casually, he let his hand drift from her tits down to her waist, which he caressed for a few seconds, and then moved on to her thigh. The feel of her silky soft skin caused his cock to pulse.

This prompted Pam to undo his belt and pants.

Meanwhile, Roy ran his hand up her leg to the promised land. The crotch of her panties was wet, and he used his middle finger to rub the material against her labia.

Her hand was now in his pants, a second later latching onto his steel rod.

"Mmmm," she again moaned. She pushed his pants and underwear down enough to expose his penis, which she was now stroking.

Once more, Roy wanted to touch skin, so he gently pulled aside the elastic leg band of her panties. Touching her naked pussy was electric. It was his turn to moan.

Pam sucked in her breath as Roy fingered her pussy and slid his middle finger in her hole.

They halted their kiss for a second to smile at each other. Each read the thrill of playing with one another's genitals on their faces.

Pam then attempted to push Roy's pants down further. He had to assist. Once his clothing was down to his knees, she bent over and took him in her mouth. He let out a slow, satisfying moan. Maybe he had just been too apprehensive the times that Ellen had sucked him, but now, Pam's lips sliding up and down his shaft was amazing. She was certainly as good as her friend. He could feel her tongue swirling around as she went down on him, and she even rubbed her tongue on the slit on the head. She cupped and kneaded his balls in her hand.

When she paused for a breath, Roy moved her upright to remove her dress. It took some maneuvering, but he finally got it off. While he was at it, he took her bra off, as well, leaving her in skimpy black panties. It was as perfect a vision as he could imagine.

But Pam wanted to suck more, and who was he to deny her? She was on her knees bent over his cock, and now, with her body beautifully bare beside him, he tenderly rubbed his palm along her back and over her soft buttocks as far as his arm would extend. He went around her hip slipping his fingers inside what there was of her panties to once again caress her sweet womanhood. She even spread her legs slightly to accommodate him.

Roy was forced to periodically throw his head back, so intensive was her blow job. She started to really jerk him with her hand around his rod while sucking only the crown. This was where he had to stop her, because if he allowed her to continue, he would blow his load, and he didn't want to come just yet. Well, he did, but not like this.

Standing her up, Roy quickly undressed completely. He then laid Pam down on the oversized ottoman, pulled her panties off, knelt down, spread her legs and enjoyed the sweetness of her womb. He reached up to fondle her breast as he did so. Throwing her head back, Pam moaned her enjoyment. Sliding his middle digit into her pussy, he finger-fucked her while munching on her clit. That elicited a higher-pitched cry of joy. He stopped licking for a moment to also stick his forefinger in. He didn't know why, but he really like having his fingers in her pussy. But he removed them and returned to tonguing her. He hadn't performed cunnilingus on too many women, but none were sweeter than this one.

But the more he enjoyed this vaginal appetizer, the more he was ready for the main course. Roy's heart beat a little faster as he positioned himself to fuck her. This was the second he had been waiting for. When Pam said she wanted to have a relationship with him, he knew it would eventually come to this. Maybe not this soon, but eventually. And in the back of his mind, not that he wanted her only for sex, but knowing what he had seen and heard of her sexuality, this was a highly anticipated moment for him. He actually became lightheaded as he slowly slid his cock with her dried saliva on it into her waiting pussy.

Once completely inside her soft, wet cave of pleasure, he halted to enjoy the tender embrace of her delicious pussy as it molded around his shaft. He felt a tingling and a tightening throughout his body almost as though he was having an orgasm, though he wasn't.

"You feel wonderful," Pam whispered with a dreamy smile.

Looking deeply into her eyes, he began thrusting, again at a slow pace to savor every movement, however slight. He was conscious of every inch of his cock being caressed by every inch of her vaginal walls. There was nothing in this world that was as smooth and cushy and supple as the inside of a pussy. It felt like his penis was being touched by everything and by nothing. He couldn't even make himself pump faster. It was as though his cock had a mind of its own and would not allow him to go quicker.