A Plan Comes Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam reached up to pull him down so their lips could join also. "l love to kiss while fucking."

And so, they did. But it was difficult while balancing on the ottoman. So, Roy arose, pulled Pam up and moved back to the sofa where he laid her down and did her missionary. Entering her again was like doing it for the first time. There was that breathtaking fervor of first contact with her soft tissue. It felt like she sucked him in. Again, their lips met as he resumed thrusting, and he had to admit, kissing while fucking was a sensation not to be ignored. As best they could, the two embraced tightly as though not ever wanting to let go.

Roy was experiencing a range of emotions he had never known all at one time. So, lost in the emotion was he that he had no idea how long they had been in this current position. He didn't really care, thinking he could stay like this forever. But Pam had other ideas, and they awkwardly turned over, her skin sticking slightly to the leather of the sofa. All that had really changed now was that she was on top. When their lips were locked again, Pam did the work by pivoting and rotating her hips. However, in this position, she could only fuck the tip of his cock, and though only the first couple of inches were inside her, it was yet another mind-blowing feeling.

"I could remain like this forever," Pam said, again in a whisper.

"I had the same thought before we changed positions."

"You mind me being on top?"

"I don't mind any position with you."

"Mmmm, I see great things for this relationship already."

When he chuckled, it felt like she tightened herself around him.

They continued this emotion-filled slow dance a while longer. Pam increased her pace ever so slightly. She buried her head in the crook of his neck. Roy sensed she was about to climax, but there was not the shaking, tensing or loud moaning that he expected. Instead, she held him tighter, and there was merely the concentrated grinding of her pussy against his cock. Her orgasm manifested itself with soft whimpering. She halted for a second as her muscles tightened, and she did single pumps as though to eke out every ounce of pleasure she could. Finally, she tensed, and a second later, relaxed and just stretched out on him.

"Damn, that was good!" Pam exclaimed.

"Really? It didn't seem too—"

"Intense? Don't worry. It was. Those slow, easy orgasms are sometimes the best. They last longer and are more satisfying. At least, for me." Pam eased off him and laid on her side beside him. She reached around and pulled on his ass to get him in the same position spooning her. Lifting her leg, she reached between them, found his cock and guided it back into the comfort of her warm pussy. Bending her leg, she draped it over and rested it on his upper leg. He naturally started pumping again. "How's this?"

"Like I said, any position with you."

"Then come for me," Pam whispered seductively. "I want to feel the warmth of your love on me."

Her voice was as silky as her pussy. Just that one statement coaxed him to come, not that he needed any arousal. Just fucking her was all the stimulation he needed.

However, just as he started feeling the urge, the door opened and in walked Ellen and Darryl. He stopped.

"Ignore them," Pam murmured, her voice again as fluid as oil. "Just come for me."

Ellen and Darryl halted, frozen in awe.

"Come on, baby, let me have it," Pam's voice oozed. She let his cock slip out and she clamped it between her legs and pussy.

Roy rubbed between her labia, between her legs, the tip of his dick poking out the front of her on his in-thrusts. This was another incredible feeling, and somehow, strangely, knowing that his best female friend and her husband were watching, had his balls churning. He would have loved to be gazing into Pam's eyes, but since she was facing away, he looked up at Ellen. Their eyes locked. A warm smile formed on Ellen's lips transmitting her elation that he and Pam were together.

That was the final oomph. His ass puckered, and his dick erupted. Pam felt his cum coating her pussy and inner thighs. When his spurting penis peaked out the front, she rubbed his semen all over her pelvis and abdomen.

Roy had closed his eyes, but when he opened them again, he saw Ellen ripping her clothes off. Seconds later, she was on her knees in front of the sofa. "Sorry, I don't want to interrupt, but this is too good to pass up." She then started licking all of Roy's jism off her friend's abdomen. It tickled Pam, who was giggling.

"Let me have a taste of that," Pam said as Ellen looked up with cum smeared all over her lips.

The two swapped cum, extending Roy's erection for a few minutes. Ellen then sucked all the residue off Roy's cock. To his surprise, he remained hard, so she continued sucking him. Darryl had undressed by now and moved next to his wife.

"So, what do we have here?" Ellen asked with a big grin.

"I had an itch and Roy was kind enough to scratch it," Pam responded with a smirk.

"Such a gentleman," Ellen remarked. "Will you continue to scratch her itches as time goes on, Roy?"

"Yes, Ellen, you win," Roy said with mock smugness. "We are going to start seeing each other."

Ellen's face lit up. "Well, this is really a celebration. Champagne for everyone."

Of course, the in-room mini-bar had two small bottles, enough for four glasses, which Darryl promptly got up, opened and served.

Roy should have probably guessed that this would not be as simple as merely a toast. Ellen came to him, dipped his cock in her champagne glass and then sucked it off him.

"Uh, he's my man now," Pam said jovially. "I'll thank you to ask permission first!"

"Excuse me!" Ellen replied in kind.

Pam then did the same with Darryl's dick.

They all downed their bubbly, and then took seats on the floor. Pam sat between Roy's legs, her back to him. She felt his flaccid cock pressed against her spine and she liked it. Roy put his arms around her waist, and with his hands resting between her legs, he couldn't help but toy with her pussy with his fingers.

Sitting facing them side by side, Ellen and Darryl each had a hand on the other's crotch.

"So, will the two of you be open to, you know—"

"Swinging and swapping with you?" Pam filled in for her.

"Uh-huh."

"We really haven't had much opportunity to discuss our relationship other than we want to have one," Pam explained.

"Well, we jumped one obstacle," Ellen observed. "Now, we have another."

Both Pam and Roy rolled their eyes.

"Should we just give in now and avoid future hassle," Roy whispered in Pam's ears.

"Not like we haven't done it with them before," she whispered back.

Then Roy discovered something. He lifted his finger. "You missed a spot, Ellen."

Ellen quickly crawled over to the couple and sucked the drop of semen off Roy's finger. "Better check for more," she said, burying her head between Pam's legs.

Pam moaned as Ellen's tongue made contact with her clit.

"And here we go," Roy mumbled.

With Ellen on hands and knees, her ass up in the air, Darryl quickly moved in behind and plugged her.

Pam had been correct in telling Ellen that she and Roy had not really discussed what each expected of their relationship. He'd thought about it a little in the early evening before jumping to conclusions about Pam. One of the things he had considered was not only what it would be like to be involved with her, but he couldn't mull that without also factoring in her friendship with Ellen, and Ellen and Darryl's lifestyle. With what Pam and Roy had already done sexually with the other couple, it was inevitable that not only would there be more, but that it would likely escalate into more of what couples did in a foursome. He'd seen X-rated videos in the past and knew that it was more than just two couples fucking in the same room or side by side, but that there was interaction between the couples. He'd had a brief taste of that the last time at Ellen's house and hadn't been put out of by it.

Roy had to admit that there was a huge element of excitement in a foursome. His only concern was that he didn't want his and Pam's relationship to be dependent upon it. He wanted their sex life to be able to stand on its own. He felt certain that it would, but perhaps a conversation with Ellen and Darryl about how they balanced their marriage would be in order.

"You okay there, Roy?" Darryl asked, seeing the pensive expression on the other man's face.

Roy mentioned what he had been thinking.

Darryl pulled out of his wife and sat on the floor. Ellen sat up, as well.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt," Roy offered.

"No worries. It's important that if we're going to do this, we all understand each other and everyone's motives." Darryl went on. "Ellen and I enjoy cooking together. You had dinner with us. You know the kind of dishes we prepare. We eat like that every night and we really enjoy it. But every so often we really like to eat out. Our sex life is exactly the same. It's fantastic. We have sex several times a week. But every now and then we like to have sex with another couple. Just that simple."

"Well said, dear," Ellen complimented.

"Well, that puts it in perspective for me," Pam revealed.

"I guess it does for me, as well," Roy agreed. "Carry on."

"Let's start this off right and move to the bedroom," Ellen said. "I think it's time to graduate from the sofa. What do you say?"

"I agree," Darryl concurred. Both he and Ellen stood.

"You okay with that?" Pam whispered to Roy.

"Why not?"

They stood also, but Pam held them back until the other couple were in the bedroom.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Pam asked as a double-check. "I can go either way."

Roy smirked. "Yeah, I've seen you go either way."

"Ha-ha." But she actually chuckled. "I meant, if you don't want to do this, I'm okay with that."

"Pam, I'm an educator and I've had an immense amount of education. But I've learned more in the last few weeks about life with those two than I ever thought possible. So, let the learning continue." Roy extended his arm to allow her to proceed.

But before moving, she said, "You know they're going to want to swap."

"I'm sensing that you don't want to do this."

"Again, it doesn't matter. Just want to make sure you do."

"As long as we're together, which I hope is a long time, and we remain friends with them, which given yours and her history should also be a long time, this is going to be an element of our relationship and our relationship with them, so we might as well just accept it and enjoy it."

"I like the way you think."

Ellen was already lying on the bed sideways with Darryl squatting between her legs fucking her.

"I was wondering if you two had changed your mind," Ellen said.

Pam crawled on the bed on top of her friend rubbing her pussy right over Ellen's lips. "Don't talk with your mouth full." She then grabbed Darryl's cock and sucked it. She wiggled her ass at Roy. "Get up here so Ellen can do double duty."

Roy complied, sliding his dick in from behind with his balls dangling over Ellen's face. She was able to lick both Pam's clit and Roy's shaft as he pumped.

Ellen also managed to say, "Now, the party starts."

Pam also did double duty, tonguing Ellen's clit as best she could when she replaced Darryl's cock inside his wife's pussy.

From his vantage point, Roy realized he had seen this four-way position in a porno movie, but now being a part of it was actually thrilling. It occurred to him that he was probably going to enjoy these foursome's way more than he thought.

Pulling back too far, Roy slipped out of Pam, but before he could reenter, she decided to roll off Ellen onto her back. He had to sidestep to re-align himself with her opening before sliding his cock back in.

Pam and Ellen were lying next to each other, their bodies touching but in opposite directions. Their faces were side by side, so they were able to turn their heads and kiss upside down. Roy wondered why it was so erotic watching two women kiss, but it was. His dick involuntarily pulsed at the sight. The ladies also played with each other's tits.

After a few minutes of this, Ellen turned over onto her stomach and squirmed over to suck Roy's cock coated with Pam's juices. Likewise, Pam did the same and swallowed Darryl's dick. While doing this, the women gently kicked their lower legs up and down, and whether accidental or intentional, their extremities locked behind their knees. They rubbed their calves together for a while, and somehow, managed to intertwine their legs. A bit more maneuvering and they were rubbing their pussies together.

Roy happened to glance up at Darryl, and the wide-eyed expression on his face suggested he had never seen this before. He met Roy's stare, raised his eyebrows up and down, nodded and grinned. Roy bobbed his head but was more anxious to return his attention to the joining of the female inner sections. He'd also seen this done in porn movies, but watching it live was yet another thrill of a foursome. The women were really getting into it; so much so, Ellen let Roy slip out of her mouth. He saw his new girlfriend do the same.

Now, the girls turned on their sides, so they could get better traction. Moans complimented their activity. Roy saw Pam reach for Darryl's hand and pull on it to fondle her tit for added stimulation. Roy shrugged and did the same to Ellen.

"Mmmmhmmm," she purred.

It wasn't long before the volume of Ellen's moans grew louder, and she came really grinding her pussy into Pam's. Within the minute, Pam roared as she climaxed to the squishy, liquidy sound of their pussy juices mingling.

The women looked at each other and giggled. Then each woman looked at each man, still smirking.

"We didn't forget you," Ellen said to the guys.

"How many times have you two done that?" Darryl wanted to know.

"Never," Pam replied. "But I doubt it will be the last."

All four laughed.

Ellen grabbed Roy's shoulders to maneuver him onto his back where she mounted him. Pam did the same with Darryl so that the men were lying side by side similar to the way the women were earlier, except that the guys were almost hip to hip. Once Pam was riding Darryl, she and Ellen were in such a position to embrace each other, and naturally, from that their lips came together.

As he watched the girls smooching, it occurred to Roy that the two had done more girl-girl things than they had maybe let on, not that he had expected to be told more. It didn't bother him if they had. But they did seem to be very familiar with each other's bodies and not the least bit uncomfortable with what they were doing. For Roy, it was yet another huge turn-on.

After their kiss, Ellen reached down to fondle Roy's balls, which caused him to sigh happily. Following suit, Pam once again copied Ellen.

It seemed the women did not like remaining in one position for very long. After a few minutes, it was Pam who eased herself off Darryl, crawled to the head of the bed and laid on her side facing inward. "Can I have my boyfriend back?"

Chuckling at her friend's request, Ellen dismounted Roy, and moved into a similar position to Pam except facing her. Apparently, Darryl knew the drill getting behind his wife and fucking her from behind.

Based on Pam's question to Ellen, Roy assumed he was expected to move into position behind his new girlfriend, so he did. If nothing else, his dick liked changing pussies, and being back inside Pam seemed almost familiar; so much so, that he felt stirring in his balls.

"I'm ready to come," he whispered in Pam's ear.

Pam twisted her head as far back as she could and reached behind pulling Roy's head to hers. "Come inside me. I'm protected."

And so, he did. Having already climaxed earlier, he didn't shoot much, but however much it was, it was enough for Pam to feel it, like it and it spurred her on to her own orgasm.

Ellen and Darryl stopped to watch, and she was so overjoyed to see her two best friends whom she had worked to bring together achieve this glorious coming together that it caused her to climax when her husband resumed pumping. Not to be left out, Darryl came a couple of minutes later.

The four relaxed quietly for a few minutes, and of course, Ellen was first to speak.

"You two have no idea how happy I am that you got together. I love it when a plan comes together."

"We did it all for you," Roy said.

"You did?"

"No," Pam quickly corrected. "He's kidding you."

"But I got you together," Ellen insisted.

"All you did was introduce us," Pam countered. "It was Roy who invited me to dinner so we could get to know each other. And it was me who decided I wanted a relationship with him. So, you see, it really wasn't you."

"Oh? And how do you know that wasn't part of my plan?"

THE END