A Play for Keeps Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a very sexy thing to bathe her, rub bubbles into her skin and take her long day's aches away. We don't talk but there's plenty said, I caress her body in the water, listen to little waves and whirlpools forming around her drifting fingertips.

No instructions now, no obedience or expectations as I slide handfuls of water over every smooth shining wet slice of skin. It's hard to restrain the lust from my hands but I take the time to take care of her.

After a while I realise if I keep washing her boobs she's going to notice she was clean ten minutes ago. A little grudgingly, I move along.

I stand and pull her to her feet in the water. Reach back and unfurl a thick fluffy towel. I wrap her in it, hug her close as I rub the moisture from her skin, keep her warm against my body.

I don't let her do any of this herself, she's had her turn to play, to show off. But I still have the keys, it's still up to me.

Take extra time to run a towelled finger under her collar, she still likes it on and honestly I think I can keep coming up with new ideas for a while yet. But reality has it's due, we were both a little tired, a lot hungry. Time to take a break.

I dress her for dinner, not just anyone can look good in a rectangle of terrycloth but she wears it like a ball gown. She holds my hand, leads a little as we walk from the bathroom.

I made dinner earlier, a chicken salad any fool with a chopping board can make, put it in the fridge ready. Knew I wouldn't have much time and didn't want to be interrupted by a delivery boy. A chilled bottle of wine and two glasses, I pick a venue.

She's feeling a little lazy to sit down at the table, in the end we curl up on the sofa with the big bowl of salad balanced on my thigh, eating with our fingers as she flicks through music channels on the TV until finding the rare good rock song on before ten.

Life is good, I consider.

She rubs at her collar a few times, feeling the shape of it. I run a fingertip along the bottom edge, along her neck.

"Too tight?" I ask. I get a flash of the first time I ran the measuring tape across her throat and felt her lean in to me with that sexy, mysterious look of hers.

"It's perfect." She looks straight into the backs of my eyes, my resting hand across her hip makes a slow slide across her, stroking back and forth. "Just new."

I hold out a hand, we exchange a look before she reaches up, unbuckles it, places it into my open palm.

I flex it in my hands, bend it and squeeze the stiff new leather so it creaks a bit. She puts her hands over mine, her soft touch just above my flexing strength another sensual pleasure, like cool breath on hot skin.

I feel it giving a little more, straighten it out and flex it into a circle.

I was about to put it back on for her, but I remember the promise I made her in front of the mirror. It's not my collar to put on or take off, not my neck to adorn unless she presents herself to me this way.

I... offer it to her.

She feels it in her hands, turns away from me a little. I sweep her long damp hair aside, watch her put it on herself for the first time. She adjusts it to the same place I did, tucks the loose strap in neatly, rotates the buckle to the front.

This woman I love stands up and decides to get back into character a little, looking ahead to what's next. She finishes her glass of wine, standing before me with her feet shoulder-width.

She sets down her glass, tousles her hair into place and then... eases into it once more. Her eyes look down below my gaze but I see the corner of her mouth tugged by a smile, her hands drift half behind her, remembering the ties.

I finish my drink, put it aside.

"Drop the towel." I tell her, my voice dropping a little into what is turning into a comfortable Dom tone. It's not mean or judging or aggressive, it's soft, it's loving. It's telling her I know the plan, I'm holding the secret levers while she enjoys the smoke and mirrors.

I keep my eyes on hers even when I feel the warm, damp breeze of furling towel hit the floor. I demonstrate that I want her for more than just her body or her mind, more than just her kinks.

Point made, I look anyway. Forty minutes in I've decided I can be a little capricious, she gets just as much a kick out of watching me have fun as I do watching her. I look at her body almost as a performance, so she can be looked at, so she can feel... admired.

"Come here." I shift back on the sofa, pat my thigh.

She sits across my lap drapes her arms around my neck.

We finish our meal, I don't let her lift a finger, give her a piece at a time, let her nibble my fingertips. I refill her glass, leave mine empty. Wine is more her pleasure than mine, I like drinks you can sterilise a wound with. I lift the glass to her lips, let her drink and then set it down beside us. A bead of wine rolls from her lip, drips to her neck. I trace the drop back up with a finger, bringing it back to a single bead on my fingertip. Press it to her lips.

She kisses it, tastes the wine and her skin. I switch off the music, let the remote drop softly onto the towel on the floor.

I forget my plan for a bit. She's so beautiful right at that second, laying across me naked and warm, staring into my eyes. Only a fool would resist her.

I bring us both upright, she begins shifting around to straddle my lap but I stop her.

"Wait, love." I tell her, I move to kneel in front of her, my hands stroking along her thighs, wantonly spread.

She nods, keeps her hands obediently still either side of her.

I rock back onto my heels, bring my hands around under her thighs, pull her hips closer to the edge. She smiles, stays perfectly still for me.

My hands slide under her thighs, grip her backside and then lift. I bring her pussy to my mouth like a bowl of wine in my hands, kiss around, above. I taste her and she pulls in her breath, her idle fingers flex as I make circles with my tongue. I kiss her there like I would kiss her mouth, I make out with her.

Something I love to do for her, not just the sexiness of the act or even of tasting her, but I love the effect it has.

Her hands quiver, I know she's aching to put one flat palm on my scalp, curl her fingers into my hair to put me exactly where she wants me.

I suck her clit slowly, gently. I give her warm strokes of a soft tongue at first, an occasional firm swipe upwards or side to side to make her flex. I hold her up to my mouth and kiss her deeply, passionately for long moments until my jaw and arms begin to ache.

She has a surprised, confused, semi-sated look about her when I bring my gaze up across her body. I won't let her move but she can't help but arch her hips against me a little bit.

I give her one last long kiss and pull away, bring her hips toward me, pull her into my lap.

I hold her hips tight against me, let her feel how hard I am, how ready for her. I slowly rise to my feet with her legs around my waist, she hugs close to me, kisses my neck as I start walking back to the bedroom.

We sink to the bed, I kiss her chest, grip her thighs. Look up at her, I've had enough of being in charge for one night, I want an equal fuck.

She gets it, reaches up and unbuckles her collar. My hands go to her breasts as they sway with her movements. I kick off my shoes, my socks, let them fall to the ground like all her things.

She takes it off and considers it, flexes the leather, feels the pattern. She slowly lets herself fall forward to her hands and knees above me, her hair sweeping across my chest.

I feel her slide the collar under the pillow, I like that she's hanging onto it. I like knowing I got it right.

She kisses me, this woman I love. I put my arms around her and she grapples with my belt as I suck her lip.

The way she's moving, the way she's kissing me, I'm tingling everywhere our skin touches.

Quickly she gets my belt open, my jeans and boxers down. My cock, having been in the way for most of the evening, finally gets her touch, unobstructed by clothes or little games we're playing.

She grips me like the handle of a sword, gives me a fierce, toothy kiss.

I push her onto her back with a grin, kick off the last of my clothes. Hold her, kiss her, feel her.

She gives my cock a squeeze to pull my attention back to her eyes. I move between her legs, put a little kiss on her ribs because I feel like it.

Kiss and lick and nuzzle my way back to her lips.

"I love you, Beautiful." I tell her.

"I love you too." She runs fingers through my hair, pulls me down for another kiss with one hand, pulls me into her with the other.

I shut my eyes and feel her, kiss her neck and take one of her hands clamping it down next to the pillow. I don't want to take my time anymore, I've had enough of teasing and playing.

She grips me within and without, one hand on my face pulling me in for kisses as I work into a rhythm.

I missed her for too many hours for this to be one of our usual long comfortable shags in bed, she heated my blood a little too much with her looks and her sounds and her soft skin tonight.

But, chivalry insists. I force myself to ease back, give her chance to catch up.

"Don't wait for me Baby..." She tells me, pulling her other hand from my grip, snaking her arm between us.

She adds her fingertips to her pleasure, gives me that urgent kiss like we're about to be caught, like she wants me but she's making me late for work, like she can't hold on another minute without just one more orgasm.

I taste her tongue, I feel her legs clamped together over my back. Her hand on my face strokes the hair out of my eyes, keeps my gaze locked on hers.

We don't usually make a lot of noise, probably an effect of formative relationships forced to flourish either in a park out of sight (Me), or behind a wall so thin her parents could hear her turning over in the night. But there's something of a soundtrack tonight, we feel like waking the neighbours.

I love her voice when she's moaning for me to carry on, go faster, go harder. It's not the encouragement so much as the sexy edge to her voice when she's horny, like Janis Joplin humping the microphone stand.

She gets that look again, listening for the music. For a moment I wonder if she might actually get her hat-trick before I manage one, but her tongue in my mouth makes speculation academic.

I feel the rush tingle along my nerves and brace for it. I kiss her neck, put a soft love bite under her jaw. I feel her hand between us speed up as she feels me, as she watches me tense and arch and let out a deep groan into her neck.

I come, harder than I had for weeks after such a sexy leadup. It goes on for long seconds and I feel her join me, flex against my length inside of her. I love the sexy noises she makes in my ear, love her teeth against my jaw. She tenses and moans and purrs her way through it, stretching her consciousness into the long, warm, peaceful moment.

That old familiar glow lights us both up. We come back to earth in a kiss, she grins against my lips and hugs me tight.

"Mmmm..." She says.

"Hnnnhh..." I reply. No energy left I stay where I am, I hold onto her and listen to us both panting, the loud silence following our passion.

I turn and lie next to her, my erection still sticking straight up into the sky like it's ready for another. But I'm content just to have her in my arms, just to lick the taste of her from her fingers and kiss her soft lips one more time.

I stretch out and feel the collar under the pillows, think back to every little moment of it.

I grin, glad it turned out to be so much more fun than I thought it could be. So very sexy, this woman I love. So delightfully kinky.

We could have just slept right there, but I had to lock the door, blow out all the candles while she fetched a drink. We meet back in bed.

We curl up together under the covers, she takes my hand and pulls it around her shoulders like a blanket. I caress her warm body with mine, hold her close. She puts her hand over mine and sets it on her breast, we settle into position to sleep.

I kiss the back of her neck goodnight, close my eyes.

The post-coital weariness hits me hard, give her a little squeeze in my arms, enjoy her warmth, her smell. She holds my hand, holds me tight to her body.

We drift off together in that close hug, her hand on mine as we dream.