A Playgirl Time Travels Episode 01

Info
Claudia travels to the 1980s
255 words
4.26
5.9k
2

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia is a wealthy fashion designer from Manhattan New York who has gone to an auction, bid on a strange item and won it. The item is a jewel bracelet with strange symbols and numbers. The first time she puts on the bracelet, just before going on a date to a party, she disappears. She discovers the bracelet is a time machine device. Claudia finds herself stuck in a past era - the 1980s. She can stay as long as she wants in the 80s but only while it is still within the decade. Claudia has fun assuming a new identity, living independently with her wealth as a fashion designer; freely able to travel anywhere in the world within the 80s and having sex with as many guys as she wants. But when 1989 arrives, Claudia realizes that she is weakening and beginning to fade. She discovers that someone else is time traveling and trying to find her in each era she lands in. He is the unknown bidder who tried to outbid her at the auction where she got the bracelet. He did not identify his name but said he was the owner of many antique stores. She calls him Mr Mystery and he is in pursuit of her to get his hands on the bracelet which he knows is a time travel device. Claudia suspects he wants it for evil purposes. She fights with Mr Mystery before putting on the bracelet again and they both disappear and will arrive into a new era.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting erotic series love sci fi time travel

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fairy Tale Theater X Cinderella Cinderella goes to the ball, has sex with the prince.in Audio
My Boyfriend The Werewolf-Zombie Horror love story based on Michael Jackson's Thriller.in Audio
Masseuse Loves Men Masseuse praises men and cums. [F4M]in Audio
Gods of Lust Ch. 01 Zeus has breeding sex with a mortal princessin Audio
Masters of the Dark Episode 1 Madeline is rescued from the incubus Marquis de Sade.in Audio
More Stories