A Playground Ride

Story Info
2 friends stop at a playground to spend some time together.
2.2k words
3.67
2.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got out of the taxi, choosing to walk the rest of the way home. They liked walking together, it was calm, comforting, and a chance to spend more time to talk. It was Halloween and she was looking for a place to party, but that wasn't his thing. She asked him to go with her but he insisted not to. They both began to feel guilty for not planning on spending the night together, knowing they don't often have much time to spend with one another. He looked at her cautiously as they walked, trying to figure out what compromise they could do to see each other. He grabbed her arm as he had an idea, "I know this playground nearby, it'll be empty and closed now, I know a way we can sneak in and we can drink there, I know I'd enjoy that, would you?" His hand now going lower down her arm towards her hand, he rubbed his thumb against her palm waiting for her answer.

She knew what this invite could lead to and her heart began racing thinking about them in that manner. "Sure" she managed, with a smile, doing her best to hide her childish excitement. They ordered a taxi and while waiting, walked to a store to buy a bottle of Absolut and some plastic cups. They got in the car, their eyes on one another as they waited impatiently to get there, his hand on her thigh in the meantime, indicative of what's to come. The stares from the taxi driver were thrilling to her, exciting her even more, making her wish her friend would maybe move his hand up just a bit more, perhaps till it was under her skirt where the driver would have to rely on his imagination to guess what was going on. Unfortunately, her friend did nothing of the sort, leaving her to tease herself with her thoughts. She calmed herself down, knowing nothing out of the ordinary had to happen tonight, she was just overly excited. Yet he did not seem to agree with her hypothesis, his grip on her thigh tightening slightly yet noticeably, his desire for her apparent in his eyes. The taxi reached the playground and they got off, leaving a tip as compensation for his potential discomfort.

They snuck into the playground, his hand carefully guiding her from under her skirt as he helped her climb the surrounding fence, not being greedy with what he grabbed. She got past the fence and watched him climb it with ease, he must've done this many times before, he knew the fence so well. They walked to a swing where they could both sit facing one another and they sat with his knee between her legs and her knee between his. They poured the first shot and drank together, looking for conversation in the silent night around them.

Her eyes stared into him for a while, contemplating the atmosphere around them. They were alone in the dark, in a playground well past the time when children were in their beds. She's kissed him before but she's never done more, despite his numerous attempts at touching her. He was always respectful of course, stopping any action if he sensed her discomfort. She was rarely uncomfortable around him, feeling safe within his presence. The sexual desire between them was never something too strong to control.

Yet, today she felt something different. She had a feeling of desire that was more than sexual. Perhaps the single shot of vodka they drank together had something to do with it, or maybe it was her sober lust for him that drove her. They were sitting on a swing when he put his hand on her thigh, dragging it upwards slowly, looking for a red light to stop him or a green light to push him on. It wasn't long before she was sitting on the very edge of the swing to be as close to him as possible, her skirt unable to cover her bare ass from the cold metal underneath her.

Her lips played with his like two dogs asserting dominance on one another. Fearless, limitless, with no sense of right or wrong and no consideration of the blissful sins they were committing. His hand kept getting higher until he pushed past her skirt and reached her thong where the hand paused and waited. Her first instinct was to push his hand away as this was the first time they got this far, and yet she stopped herself, realizing that the feeling of fear and uncertainty wasn't there like it usually was. She grinded against his hand for a short while, and then decided to take it a bit further. Her knee found the side of the swing he was sitting on and she climbed on top of him, sensing his lust for her before she felt it pressing up her skirt, searching for her depth. His desperate hands, the bulging outline on his pants, and the glint in his eyes all together displayed the hunger in his heart. It was only a matter of time now. Her skirt panties were not thick enough to stop the feeling of his dick on her sex, and she grinded against him wildly, momentarily losing control as he held moved her hips back and forth with his hands.

Her lips left his as they gasped for breath, his hands immediately going for his zipper, preparing for what felt so surely meant to be. He pulled out his length and despite the darkness, it seemed to glow to her eyes, as if she was looking for nothing but that. She looked at him with eyes whimpering with energy and nervousness, unsure if she was willing to lose her virginity despite the long time she had known him for. They were not in a relationship nor were they in love, yet the intimacy between them was so binding and so strong that she knew she would choose this over any love. It was simply powerful enough. She looked at him with silent consent.

No words were needed for this, as they were close enough to understand each other's emotions. He watched her closely as he lifted her up and pushed his hand closer to her spot. He slipped his fingers in and worked on widening her, just to make sure it wouldn't hurt more than it had to. He did this for a bit until they both got too impatient, and he slid her panties to the side, easing her down onto himself, her body taking him in deeper and deeper, each inch feeling longer than the one before it. Her body convulsed as she reached his base, waves of euphoria digging into her body, sending shockwaves of pure joy through her chest and into her skull. She froze like that and left him to lift her back up, the friction from him and the inside of her body rolling her eyes back further, the feeling of an orgasm already beginning to rise despite them just beginning.

He raised her up till just before it was about to pop out of her, and then pushed her back down, her muscles pulsating around his shaft, smothering it with sheer lust and desire. He felt her heat emanating into him, the temperature between her legs rising significantly in a short time as her pleasure increased more and more. He brought her down to his waist once more and then used his hips to push into her, taking her upwards into the sky, the swing bobbing slightly with their movements, encouraging them onwards. He started to feel the right rhythm and began thrusting harder, using his hips rather than just his hands to get himself into her and out of her faster and more purposefully. His tip began throbbing inside her and she felt him deeper inside her than she thought possible. His smooth head now barely moving, he could barely control himself as he began wildly going into her, her cum seeping out in the fraction of time between each thrust, his head barely able to get out due to its sudden growth. They both stared into each other's souls, unable to stop, her soft moans getting slightly louder, slightly less soft and less rhythmic. Her breath got weaker and disorganized, and his thrusts became louder. He was silent when it came to these matters but this time he couldn't contain himself.

His pleasure echoed from his throat, his animalistic pleasure causing animalistic sounds. Growling like a hungry beast, he looked at her with such need that she felt herself grow stronger and larger, like a bigger beast than him who seemed so dependent on her for pleasure. She took control of the moment, her hand pulling his hair ever-so-gently, her lips looking for his neck. She sucked his neck like a vampire needing blood, her other hand now on the small of his back, doing what little she could from that position to push him deeper inside her.

He responded immediately, one of his hands remaining on her ass, permanently grabbing her like he was hanging on, his other hand now reaching for the back of her head as he tilted his own head backwards, moaning with joy at the hickey she was giving him and the imminent orgasm he was about to release. The swing was creaking now, the rust sounding clearly from around the hinges, as the two were nearing their end. Her breath turned to mere gasps as she felt her soul leave her, and with her muscles all contracted and poised and her sex holding him hostage, her orgasm crashed into him, causing his final thrust to end with his own. He came inside her, clueless to the problems this may cause, clueless to everything but the pure love he felt in that moment.

He remained inside her for a while after they were done, processing what they just did. She was more than content to lay in his arms in the meantime, reimagining the events she had just experience. She didn't have time enough time though, as he picked her up and walked to a picnic table, the bottle of vodka and the cups in his hands. They sat down together and poured another shot, drinking their second shot of the night. He stared at her as she gulped the vodka down her throat, her clothes put on clumsily, still exposing her body in the chilly night. He tugged her shirt down to warm her body better, but she replied by tugging it down even further, letting him see her tits once more, inviting him to another round. She loved the first go but wanted more.

He wasn't ready just yet though, he placed his hand gently on her nipple, rubbing circles around it as he looked into her large hopeful eyes, full of desire. He pinched her nipple and pulled it towards him, exciting himself at her gasp and at the hardening of her nipple in response. He stood her up over him as he sat down, pushing her tits towards his face, almost close enough for his tongue to reach it. His hand moved to her back, lowering itself further there as he pushed her more towards him, suffocating his face with her breasts, his tongue hunting for her lust.

"I want you", she could barely speak under the waves of excitement that were forming between her thighs. He didn't even have to touch her there for her to feel her knees buckling just at the thought of his entry. His hand now moving on to the other side of her ass, his lips were now fully interlocked with her tits, his tongue lapping it up like a thirsty dog. She put her hand on the back of his, encouraging him to hold her there more, his hand now tightening around, letting go only to slap her and grab it again once more. He picked her up and put her on the table, her legs wide open and inviting.

He stopped suddenly, looking at her eyes as her legs wrapped around him, dragging him towards her. He let his pants down once more and entered her softly, his thumb on her clit rubbing furiously, desperate to feel her orgasm once more. "Cum for me" he whispered, his soft voice a sharp contrast to the rough setting, his body deeply inside hers, angrily thrusting into her. "Cum for me" he repeated, his voice getting stricter, sterner, more serious. She began feeling an orgasm approaching as she looked into his furious eyes that burrowed into her body. They seemed to fuck her harder than he was already, those eyes that penetrated her, taking her virginity once more.

"Cum", he was no longer whispering his voice had gone stronger like his desire for her, her legs were trembling and became limp around his form as her hands grabbed on to his for dear life, his defined biceps proving larger than her palm could wrap around. His hand left her clit and went to her throat, pinning her down onto the metal table. She felt herself start to cum, her vagina tightening, trapping him inside, not letting him exit her for the duration of her orgasm. He froze inside her as she came, her eyes in the back of her skull not noticing the smile in his eyes as he saw her. Her hands dropped from his arms and lay on the table, and as he pulled out of her she stared into the night sky and smiled.