An Unusual Weekend

Story Info
Lincoln and Lee had a very unusual weekend with Kelly BFF.
2.1k words
3.25
5.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An unusual weekend lay ahead.....

Lee and I have been married a long time. It has been nice, pretty settled nowadays with just the two of us and our careers. Electric passion? I think that would be an exaggeration at this point but love, respect and desire to remain a couple? Absolutely. I respect her intelligence, judgment, values, appearance. I love communicating and listening to Lee. She seems to feel the same about me even without the passion of early marriage. I suppose we had settled in was true.

It had not all been smooth going but we had gotten through those spots with communication and honesty. Two times had stood out.

First was the news in our late 20's that we could not have children so we adjusted to that.

Second was about a year and a half ago when Lee confessed that she had seen Al, her middle school's science teacher, when his wife and I were both out of town, for sex three or four times. It was not love but his reputation as a fabulous lover and some boredom. Her confession lead to one of my own about an out of town couple of nights in hotels with attractive married vendor representatives. We cried, apologized, discussed why and moved on. Long marriages can be like that was what a counselor we saw had to say about it.

I had suspected something at the time as Lee had always tended towards being a very straight arrow about sex. Her mother had preached missionary, no oral, over and done with to her as a girl and remnants of that had lasted in the back of Lee's mind. What made me suspect something had happened was Lee began to want to suck my cock, play with my balls and rub it all over her after years of minimizing such things. She even wanted me to lick her pussy, came when I did. She had never gone there until that time. I had thought about it, kept my mouth shut and enjoyed the new "bounty" of sexual expression between us. If there had been a guy it was not long and I had him to thank for things I planned to enjoy for years. Besides, the guy I thought it might be, Al, had gotten cancer and died three months later. I let sleeping dogs lie until Lee in a fit of guilt one night confessed and we worked through it along with my own confession,

Overall, I would say we had a good and pretty normal marriage at the point a very different event happened to both of us, with both of us and her teacher friend, Kelly.

That brings us pretty close to the present and a weekend May day at our house in the sun room where Lee, me, Lincoln, and Kelly were all sitting in casual light weight shorts and clothes, sipping iced tea and talking before I went out to the porch to grill our dinner to go with the salad Lee had made and the wine Kelly had brought.

It is fair to say that Kelly and Lee were long time friends, Kelly was someone I knew well because of that. Kelly was attractive for her age, buxom like Lee, smiley and fun to be around. She had separated from her husband a year or two before but they had not yet divorced tho that was in the process on the day she was here with us and we all had an unexpected weekend of fun. I never knew exactly what caused the separation but I was aware they had. Lee and Kelly stayed good friends and supported each other as Kelly went through it.

Kelly and Lee and I were in the middle of a good conversation out on the porch and were very relaxed. At some point Kelly chose to bring up the subject of her separation and had said: "Lincoln, you never asked why Stan and I separated?"

"That's true. I figured it was none of my business, Kelly. If you wanted me to know you would have shared it with me"

"Lincoln, it was about sex. I don't want to say anything that is unpleasant up or cause irritation between you and Lee but I had a brief affair with the science teacher at our school before Lee did. Yes, she told me all about it then and when you guys cleared the air about your sexual dalliances and got stronger after it. Stan never could or would have that conversation. His reaction was not communication but fucking a 25 year old redhead in his office. He refused to talk about it and started living a separate life."

Lincoln coughed, looked at Lee to see her reaction but was not surprised that she and Kelly knew each other's secrets, before he answered.

"Kelly, I assume you tried to talk to him about it?"

"Yes, but he refused and moved to a hotel or maybe the bimbo's house. I still loved him and wanted to stay married but it looked to me like he was sort of ready for a way out. Ruined my self image I can tell you that for quite some time. Lee was a rock of support and I have always appreciated it."

Lee had her hand on Lincoln's knee and was smiling at him as he answered: "I am sorry to hear how that happened though I am glad you have gotten through it."

"Thanks, Lincoln. I do miss some things that used to happen as a married couple though!"

Lee and Lincoln broke out in laughter and the three shifted to wine while he went out and got the grill started and did their dinner.

The two women continued to talk and laugh but he had no idea what their subjects were in the sun room while he was on the porch.

After dinner he helped carry the plates into the kitchen and was standing by the sink near Lee when Kelly walked up behind him, put her arms around him and pressed those big breasts into his back, saying" "Thanks for listening, Linc. Can't be an easy subject for guys to listen to. Us gals talk about everything so it is not too difficult for us." She hugged him but did not push away even with Lee stranding right next to him.

This was new for them all and he did not know exactly what to say until his lips just popped out with: "Was it sex that you missed when you were separated, Kelly?"

"Oh, yes. Now you know what Kelly and I were talking about while you were grilling!" She said it with a laugh and kept hugging him and staying against him then continued.

"Fact is, Lee and I agreed on something while we were talking." She then stopped.

"What was that, Kelly?" He said it with some hesitation and waited for an answer.

It came from Lee who put her hand on his arm over Kelly's hand when she said: "We are going to give Kelly a weekend of sex right here, the three of us! What do you think about that, Sport?"

He was truly shocked. From straight laced Lee? Lee had said something he never expected even in fantasy to hear her say. His shock was momentary as the immediate thought of two middle aged buxom women his toys for a weekend gave him an almost instant hard cock while his mind scrambled to form a decent answer. He did not have one but Kelly saw his pants and put one hand on the tent outside of his shorts and answered for them.

"Turn around, Lincoln. You are going to fuck me right now and Lee is going to help then you and I are going to fuck Lee. We both liked Al's cock. Lee tells me yours is thicker and you know how to use it better. Stan was not great in that department so I am ready. What do you think, big boy?"

He stayed silent, looked at Lee who nodded then turned around, leaned down and put his lips on Kelly's who opened her mouth and probed his tongue with hers. She pushed into his whole body grabbing his cock with hunger as the kissing extended and Lee hugged them both. He could not help himself as his hand slid under her top and found her lovely, full and fleshy, left tit, started twitting and rubbing, squeezing it as Lee pulled his shorts down after unbuttoning her own blouse and stripping her bra off just like he had done to Kelly.

They came up for air and he finally spoke: "Okay, ladies, into the master bedroom where this big cock is going to fuck you both after you suck it and I eat each of you!"

In they had gone with the two women stripping then laying next to one another on the bed, tits and pussies upward, watching his hard cock bounce around as he stroked his balls and cock a little. Lee surprised him when she rolled over and sucked Kelly's right titty while throwing her right leg over Kelly's and finding her pussy with her right hand. She palmed her clit then fingered Kelly's hairy opening as they kissed, probably the first time with a woman ever for either. Both women had dark and bushy hair above and around their very moist pussies, something Lincoln relished tho it was not the current fashion.

He just watched for a minute or so then walked next to the side of the bed Kelly was on with his cock on staff full rigid alert out in front of him. She saw it, rolled, grabbed his balls and sucked the end of his mushroom into her mouth and worked it for all she was worth, cumming on Lee's fingers in her pussy. Minutes went by as they stayed doing this. Kelly opened her mouth and leaned back, telling Lincoln, "can you eat us now, big guy? Your cock is terrific but I need it inside of me very soon.."

Her question was purely rhetorical and required no answer as he knelt and sucked first Kelly's pussy until she came then Lee's more familiar one.

He was no longer rational, just filled with lust, a wet chin and deisre to stick his cock into both women in turn.

Kelly was first. She opened her legs for him with a very wet, very hairy pussy gaped and ready for the wide head he touched it with, rubbed in circles over her clit and lips then started it inside her body, slowly then much faster as she humped up and inhaled the entire thing then humping, grunting, groaning and cumming almost nonstop. He was so excited he grabbed her tits and pulled as he came with a gusher of white liquid inside his wife's best friend who nearly passed out with her own orgasm.

Lee was next to them with her hands all over both of them, kissing Kelly as she came, tongues in one an other's mouths.

Lincoln did something unusual then, pulled his still hard and very wet with his and Kelly's cum cock out and slid it over moving Lee's leg aside and rapidly pushing the hard wet cock into the second woman of the night, Lee, his wife. Right then she was not just his wife but the third supporting leg of their lusty triangle. The instant it went deeply in she started cumming, humping, grunting, almost screaming and grinding her body up into his, trying to swallow his cock and his balls deep inside her..

Kelly was alert, grabbed Lee's nice titties and pulled and tweaked them as Lee and Lincoln kissed as he missionary fucked her deeper than he had ever gone until he matched Lee's passion and came a second time tonight. This time it sprayed inside Lee's wet, swollen, slick and dark pussy.

They paused when the intense passion was spent, both woman laying against different sides of him resting after such emotional releases.

His hands got busy fingering each woman's ass, his fingers following the cracks of their asses until they lightly passed over each of their little rosebuds, causing shivers again in each woman. Lee was first and she bent down, sucked his cock with his own and the juice of two women on it, then kissed him full of wet sex fluids. Kelly did the same then the three fell asleep, napping briefly dreaming about the weekend that was to come still ahead of them.

Someone must silently have thanked Al the science teacher for what he had unknowingly been able to release before passing away. Three someones, he thought as he drifted off to rest up, wondering if Al's wife might like to join their little group at some point.

There was going to be plenty of fucking ahead for the three....maybe including Al's wife who they all knew was also missing sex by now.

He slept with a massive grin on his face as happy as the peaceful looks on Lee and Kelly's faces.