All Comments on 'A Pleasant Carriage Ride'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AlinaXAlinaX3 months agoAuthor

This one deserves a nod to @CalebZhass whose Hollister story got me thinking about erotic machinery.

OmenainenOmenainen3 months ago

😄 brilliant!

oneagainstoneagainst3 months ago

Structurally, within the 750 words I note that you forgo the paragraph at the end where they get to where they're going, in place of the paragraph at the start detailing the Ecuadorian coffee. So, that's where your priorities are?

AlinaXAlinaX3 months agoAuthor

There's nothing worse than finishing a mug of coffee.

pickleherringpickleherring3 months ago

Love the meta-ness! Cute and snappy, great work.

Djmac1031Djmac10313 months ago

Very meta. Although if I didn't know any better I'd sat a guy wrote this, because it ended before the ladies could climax.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar3 months ago

Not scoring this as it would not be fair. I have a hard time with deciding which I hate more, 2nd person or 750 word writer's masturbation.

AlinaXAlinaX3 months agoAuthor

It's February again, that dreaded time of year when writers whip their quills out and stroke them. "Fuck 'em," you growl. "If they're going to insist on sucking in public, they could at least wrap their metaphorical lips about something a little harder and a lot longer than a 750 word folly!" You'll show them. Oh, yes you will!

pk2curiouspk2curious3 months ago

Nice 750 word cup of coffee .

pk2curiouspk2curious3 months ago

Oh it's definitely a woman writing . A guy would have her climax in 350 words lol .

AlinaXAlinaX3 months agoAuthor

It's all foreplay. Ali and Fiona will be back in the cafe next week.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking3 months ago

Cute. I should break the fourth wall more often.

jacobinorpjacobinorp3 months ago

Nice start-the-month fun....

FigjamkissFigjamkiss3 months ago

Delightful short story!

CalebZhassCalebZhass3 months ago

Hugz. Thanks for the shout out. I love this. You actually did what I originally wanted, to write a story about a mechanical fuck contraption in 750 words. :) Mine also started out like that, just turned out a bit longer :P

Also, the "through the 4th wall" moment in the middle is a lovely touch.

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaru2 months ago

This was great. 5 carriage-operated stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 😋

AlinaXAlinaX2 months agoAuthor

Thank you kindly. A voucher for a free ride is in the post.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES