Free Use in the Metacafe

Story Info
Just two women and a random drive-by fucking.
750 words
4.41
3.9k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 07/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,796 Followers

"Do you know him?"

Fiona frowns at me over a mug of Colombian filter coffee. I can see her out of the corner of one eye, but it's a little difficult to answer because of the cock in my mouth. It's fairly average in size, just long enough to penetrate my throat, and is very keen to do so. The way his fingers coil through my long hair is persuasive.

"Hey, you," Fiona says, "whatever your name is, could you use one of her other holes? I'm talking to her and it would be great if she could answer."

One of my other holes? Charming. I roll my eyes at her as his fist tightens painfully and he forces his cock as deep into my throat as it will go - which isn't far, but enough that I still can't breathe. The blood pounds in my ears.

But then he thrusts me away and I gasp for air, saliva mixed with precum dripping from my chin. "Fine," he growls. "On your back on the table."

He's a bear of a man - think Wolverine without the adamantium claws. ("Hah! You wish," Fiona says with a snort of derision, but I'm the one telling this story and if she doesn't behave herself I might have to introduce some more horny men just for her. "Fine, okay," she adds quickly. "That's definitely not an Australian accent, though.") We're talking muscles and lots of body hair.

Fiona strategically moves my own coffee to a nearby table, making space for me to lie there, my bum at the edge, two clawless hands lifting my legs up and wide. "No knickers," he says. "Nice." (Yeah, okay. Definitely not an Australian accent. Brummie, maybe.)

"Ali's a slut," Fiona explains. "She hasn't worn knickers in ten years."

Which isn't exactly true, and anyway isn't particularly relevant. Not-Hugh uses one hand to guide his eager cock to my pussy and he pushes in impatiently, forcing a startled squeal from me.

"What's this all about anyway?" Fiona asks as this gruff stranger eases out of me, only to drive in again. Deep. Determined. Delicious.

"I've been experimenting with free use," I explain, my words broken by the hammer of his cock. "The idea of being available for men to use for sex without any need for consent."

Fiona wrinkles her nose. "Not my cup of tea." Or coffee, for that matter. "So just like now, this guy you've never seen before just walks up to you in public, in this cafe, and sticks his cock down your throat, and you just let him do it?"

The man in question lifts my ankles over his shoulders, his hips slamming against my bum as he tries to get every inch of himself inside me. "Yes, basically."

"It doesn't seem very erotic. You're always going on about the need for seduction and the importance of anticipation, and with free use there's absolutely no need for seduction and where exactly is the anticipation? You don't even look like you're particularly enjoying the sex."

"It's okay."

My bearish user scowls down at me, and with one hand grabs at my breasts, mauling them and pinching my nipples hard enough to force whimpers of complaint from my lips, his cock unceasing in its brutal fucking.

"The anticipation," I explain, one word at a time, "is in knowing that your body is constantly available. That any man on the street might choose to use you like you're nothing but a sex doll, a thing made to be fucked. That you might wake up in the middle of the night dreaming of sex to discover there's a hard cock fucking your tits and cum all over your feet. It's not about romance or even lust; it's pure sexual objectification. Tell me there's no seduction in that."

Not-Hugh is close. The pounding of his cock has grown arrhythmic and his expression is fierce. He pulls out of me abruptly and circles round the table, close to my face. Taking a fistful of my long, dark hair, he strokes his rigid cock with it until, with a grunt of pleasure, he finishes, his creamy cum splashing across my cheeks and lips.

After wiping his cock clean with my hair, he tidies himself away and saunters off without a word. I lie there laughing for a long moment, my fingers teasing my very wet pussy.

Fiona sighs despairingly.

"I don't suppose," I say, "you'd like some cream with your coffee?"

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,796 Followers