All Comments on 'A Pleasant Surprise'

by HarveytheRabbit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Silly Rabbit***

Good first story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thinking of it as purely fantasy

I don't worry so much about the logistics - remember safety in real life definitely (as per previous comment) but I thought it was a sexy part of the fantasy that she wanted to stay tied up so the husband would not suspect anything, regardless of real-world protocol. I'm sure lots of stuff in erotic literature is inadvisable in real life.

I thought it was nice that you had her findout who it was at the end -it added a layer of suspense and opened up possibilities for future encounters - will she tell his friend what he did? will she seek him out because she enjoyed the experience?

I also liked that it wasn't overly complicated, this kind of story could have been dragged out with the guy taking too many liberties or with lots of graphic details which would have marred the fantasy aspect.

- also, love the screen name (are you very fond of Crackpots? "and How are you Mr. Wilson?")

fellmage03fellmage03about 10 years ago
good story

Didn't know Pookas wrote erotica, hehe. Great short story, looking forward to more!

RoammeRoammeabout 10 years ago
Wow!

This story was close to home and a huge turn on. My husband and I used to do stuff like this. I wasn’t always tied. I was more often untied and pretending to sleep nearly naked on my bed. I almost never was blindfolded. That said, I wish he didn’t let her see him. I would be dying of curiosity but afraid of not liking what I saw. I’m sorry but I’d never want to know who he was if I was Julie in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I want that.

I wish I could have come across this at parties I went to. I also would loved it if hubby woke up and watched from hallway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice first effort.

You're off to a good start. Keep up the good work.

And thanks for sharing. Hope to see more in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous