A Pleasant Surprise Pt. 02

Story Info
Ellie and Tom's first date doesn't go according to plan.
3.8k words
4.68
21.3k
23

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Risis
Risis
226 Followers

Authors Note: All individuals depicted are over 18, this is an adults story concerning adults.

The next day at school, Tom's usually wavering attention was fixed entirely elsewhere, as he replayed the events of yesterday afternoon over and over in his mind. Had there not been a regular stream of messages between Ellie and himself, he might have started to think he imagined the whole thing. The messages had started late last night, with Tom sending a message complaining about the mountain of homework he had. The conversation had flowed easily and Tom had ended up taking twice as long to do the work as normal, but he didn't mind. After all, if nothing else, the good night picture he'd received of a bare shouldered Ellie in bed had been more than worth the trouble.

She'd messaged him again this morning, teasingly asking how he had been coping without her all night and they practically had not stopped since. His phone buzzed, bringing him back to the present and looking down at his phone, it was another message from Ellie.

-E: physics IS KILLING me, your class any good?

-T: Normally, IPT is great- today? There's other places I'd rather be.

-E: Like my bedroom? lol

-E: IPT?

-T: I mean you're not wrong.

-T: Sorry, I forget you're not a huge nerd- Information Processes and Technology.

-E: well, for a complete non-nerd I kicked your ass pretty good didn't it?

-T: This is true, this is true.

There was a brief lull in the conversation as Tom took down some notes half heartedly. This was the one class he did well in, so it was unlikely he was going to get in trouble from Mr Harris for being on his phone, but it paid to at least pretend to pay attention. When he looked back at his phone his heart beat faster at what he saw.

-E: i'm beyond bored... meet me in the hall?

Tom excused himself from class, inventing some excuse about forgetting something from his locker on the way out, and walked swiftly down the hall looking out for Ellie. He rounded a corner and almost ran into her.

"Watch yourse!-" Ellie said with a fierce start, before realisation dawned in her eyes. "Oh hey there you, come on." Ellie took Tom's hand and pulled him with her towards the bathrooms.

"What did you have in mind?" Tom began, before realising he was being pulled towards the girls bathroom, "Wait, I can't go in there!" he protested.

"Oh come ON! It's not as if anyone is ever in there during class, besides the boy's bathrooms are always filthy." She looked back at him with a grin, "I'll make it worth your while?"

Protests forgotten, Tom allowed himself to be pulled inside. Thankfully, Ellie was right and the bathroom was indeed deserted. Growing seemingly more impatient, Ellie pulled him inside a stall locking it behind him. Turning to face him inside the cramped stall, Ellie whispered "I've been thinking about this all day." Before pushing him none too gently up against the stall wall and crushing her lips against his.

Tom sagged against the wall under Ellie's assault, the smell of her perfume filled his nose and her hands were all over him. Eventually, when the shock started to wear off, Tom wrapped his arms around Ellie and she smiled into their kiss appreciatively. With one hand lost in her hair and the other slowly sliding down to rest on her ass, Tom began to kiss back properly, earning a small moan from Ellie.

The feeling of Ellie's breasts pressed up against him through her blouse was driving Tom crazy, and almost without thinking one his hands slipped down from its place around Ellie's neck to cup one of them gently. Clearly not satisfied, Ellie's own hand covered Tom's and squeezed before going back to roaming Tom's body. Encouraged, Tom began to feel Ellie up in earnest, the feeling of her warm, full tits made his already hard cock start to tent painfully in his pants.

Suddenly, the sound of the bathroom door opening echoed through the room and Tom's eyes went wide with panic. Ellie quickly clamped a hand down firmly over his mouth and put a finger to her own lips. Not missing a beat, while the footsteps of some stranger sounded clearly throughout the room, Ellie began to slowly undo Tom's belt before fishing his cock out of his pants. Tom sighed with relief, a sound luckily muffled by Ellie's hand. Starting slowly, but building speed gradually, Ellie began to pump Tom's hard cock with her free hand, while staring into his eyes. Between the intense look in Ellie's eyes, mesmerising him, the fierce make out session he had just endured and the rapid speed that Ellie was quickly building too, Tom could already start to feel his orgasm sneak up on him.

Some small distracted part of Tom's brain idly wondered why he hadn't heard a stall door open when the other girl entered the room. As if reading his mind, Ellie leaned in close to his ear and said in the slightest whisper, "She's doing her makeup, wanna do mine?" After a moment of confused frowning Tom realised she was asking if he wanted to finish on her face.

Tom nodded quickly and with a sly grin, Ellie got to her knees and positioned her wide open mouth directly in front of his pulsing cock, all without missing a stroke. The last straw for Tom was when Ellie looked straight up at him, slid her tongue out as far as it would go and widened her eyes to their fullest. His cock erupted, shooting jets of warm cum all over Ellie's face. Ellie flinched as the first rope of cum hit her face, but rallied quickly and maintained that piercing blue eyed stare as rope after rope of cum coated her face. Tom managed to avoid making any noise, but only barely by clamping his mouth shut and holding his breath.

As his orgasm subsided, Tom let out a long quiet breath that he'd been holding as Ellie straightened up slightly before sitting on the closed toilet seat. As Tom watched on in silence, returning his slowly deflating dick to his pants, Ellie kicked her lips and smiled almost proudly to herself. Mercifully, the girl that had been fixing her makeup chose this moment to finally leave the bathroom. "You my friend," Ellie said, pulling some wipes out of her pocket and wiping off the thickest sections of cum, "Can cum buckets, seriously I don't think I've ever seen anyone cum so much."

"Thanks... I think?" Tom mumbled, blushing slightly at the unexpected compliment. Ellie shrugged.

"Look it works for me, you really can fulfil a girl's needs... Some of us really dig what you just did." She said with a wink. "Although you do make the cleanup a little difficult" she finished almost to herself. As she worked on straightening out her appearance, where her skirt had ridden up and blouse had been ruffled by Tom's wandering hands, she asked "So, did you have any ideas for our date? I was thinking Friday if that suits?"

Glad for once that he'd thought ahead, Tom replied quickly, "I did actually, how do you feel about Mexican food?" As Ellie nodded affirmatively, he continued, "There's a New Mexican place down by the wharf I've always wanted an excuse to try and after dinner there's a bunch of things nearby we could do, there's a bowling alley, arcade, movie theatre... what?" Tom trailed off as Ellie started laughing.

"Nothing bad! I just think you're the best." When Tom just gave her a confused stare, she continued, "I just gave you a handjib, you blew the biggest load I've ever seen all over my face and now you're casually delivering amazing date ideas like it's nothing." With her face finally properly clean, she stood and put her arms around his neck, "You're coping very well with what others would find very strange is all."

Tom flushed deeply at the praise and managed a mumbled reply, "Well... I imagine you heard I was at least a little strange."

Ellie smirked and pulled him in close, "A little nerdy and left of centre, but who knew that meant killer boyfriend material?" She said before pulling him in for another kiss, this time much more gently and sensually. Tom drank in the sensation of her soft lips and perfect body against his before she pulled away and put a finger in his face sternly, "I said boyfriend material- I'm not labelling this yet, we are not exclusive and I don't owe you anything, understood?"

Tom laughed, "Honestly? The thought never even entered my head until you mentioned it, I was mostly still stuck on being complimented by THE blonde bombshell."

Ellie grinned, "Oh so we're being sassy now? I like this, maybe you start to loosen up after you've had an orgasm." Tom started to laugh and was about to make another retort when Ellie pulled him in, "Oh shut up and kiss me you beautiful idiot, we have to go soon and I need enough of you to last me till Friday."

Putting up his hands in defeat, Tom remained silent as Ellie pressed herself back up against him and he tried to memorise just how perfect that felt. Eventually, Ellie pulled away regretfully and went to open the door. "I'll see you Friday, meet you there at 8?"

"Works for me TBB" Tom replied without thinking.

Ellie fixed him with a quizzical look as she checked to make sure the coast was clear in the hall.

"Well I can't really go around calling you The Blonde Bombshell around other people now can I?" Tom said, smirking.

Ellie rolled her eyes and ducked out of the bathroom, "You are such a dork, come on go go go- see you Friday!" She called over her shoulder as they went their separate ways back to class

*Friday* he thought to himself, as he hurried back to class, a spring in his step, *cannot possibly arrive too soon.*

————————————————————

"How is it already Friday?" Tom muttered angrily to himself as he searched desperately through his wardrobe for something applicable to wear on a date. So far he had rejected most of his wardrobe as unsuitable and realised only too late that his favourite shirt was in the wash. His panic was interrupted by the sound of his Mum from down the hall.

"Knock knock, someone missing something?" She called, walking down the hall to his room. Tom frowned, but his confusion cleared quickly as his mum entered with his favourite shirt, cleaned and ironed. "You're only ever this nervous when you've got a date, so I took the liberty of washing this one for ya."

Tom grabbed their shirt off the hanger and hustled his mum out of his room to change. "You're a lifesaver!" He called out through the door.

"I know, I know I'm just the best." She called back, "The catch is you have to tell me about your date when you get home, whenever that may be" she said with a laugh.

Tom groaned internally at the thought before quickly selecting a pair of jeans and getting dressed. He couldn't be too mad, he had just had his bacon saved. Taking the stairs down to the front door, Tom grabbed his keys from the bowl and his coat from its place by the door and hurried out towards his car.

Traffic was mercifully light and Tom managed to secure a parking space just outside the restaurant, checking his watch Tom noticed with relief that he still had two minutes to spare. They hadn't made specific plans on where to meet, but Tom figured he could always grab their table and keep an eye out for Ellie through the window. He took a seat at the table and waited.

And waited.

After 10 minutes, he pulled out his phone and sent Ellie a message making sure everything was okay and ordered a drink. He'd been late to dates before, he figured it was probably just traffic on the other side of town or something.

After 30 minutes he began to suspect otherwise. Tom checked his phone for what seemed like the 10th time in as many minutes, still no reply from Ellie.

At the hour mark, Tom was feeling well and truly pissed. He knew this had been too good to be true, the hottest girl in school wanted to take him on a date? More like he was an easy target to humiliate. Anger and hurt helped Tom forget all the more rational explanations for being held up and instead focus on the negative ones. Fed up with waiting, Tom asked the waitress for the bill.

She smiled down at him as she brought it over, a sympathetic expression on her face. "She not turn up?"

Tom winced before returning the smile, "Is it that obvious?" He asked.

The waitress grimaced in solidarity, "Guy all dressed up looking pissed at his phone? Two and two makes four ya know?"

Tom actually managed a laugh despite his sour mood, "Yeah too good to be true this time I'm afraid." He said, handing over his card.

The waitress took the card and processed it, "It sucks, but try not to beat yourself up about it though! It happens to everyone."

Tom nodded acceptingly and rose to leave, "That it does, thanks for the drink" he said moving to leave.

"Hey any time, see ya later!" She fairwelled cheerfully.

Tom waved over his shoulder before heading outside. He went to turn back to his car before deciding instead to take a walk down the pier by the wharf. He wanted some time alone with his thoughts before he headed back home. Tom strolled down the pier until he reached the end, where he leaned against the railing and stared out to sea. Feeling thoroughly sorry for himself, Tom let the time pass until with a start he realised it was dark. He was about to turn to leave when he heard a familiar voice call his name.

"Hey Tom"

Tom whirled round at the sound, all the hurt he'd been mulling over the last few hours bubbled to the surface as he saw who was standing there.

"Oh we finally decided to turn up did we Ellie?" he asked sarcastically, "Decided to come rub it in the loser's face? Come to see what's become of your plaything have you?"

Wordlessly, Ellie pulled a broken and cracked phone from her pocket and held it up for him to see. More accusations died on his lips as his eyes caught up with his mouth and he noticed the state Ellie was in. There was a tear down the side of one of her black knee length boots, her jeans were ragged looking and the tight leather jacket she had on was missing half a sleeve. "Wait- wait, what happened?..." He trailed off, his outburst losing all steam.

"I, was in a car accident, you jerk" she replied cuttingly, "My phone was destroyed in the crash, and so I walked the rest of the way here, so you didn't think I'd stood you up. You. Jerk." she said emphasising the last two words. Her harsh manner seemed to waver before she continued on in a much softer tone, "If you're willing to overlook me being several hours late, I'll forgive what you just said and... well I could really use a hug."

Even as he was nodding, they both moved towards one another, Tom folding her into his arms as Ellie snaked her arms around his waist under his coat. "You're freezing." He muttered.

"You're warrrrrm." She replied laying her head on his shoulder.

"I'm really sorry about all that." Tom whispered into her ear, "I thought you were messing with me. I thought- I thought this meant nothing."

Ellie snuggled into his shoulder, "I know, it's okay, I totally get where you're coming from, but I really wanted to be here... I got hit by a car instead."

"Are you hurt at all?" Tom asked, realising she'd walked all the way here in heeled boots just to see him when she was possibly hurt.

"Not even slightly, which is a near miracle. My favourite boots are toast though. She said sadly, shaking the loose boot which had a large tear down one side."

"Is it really cliche to say that you still look like the hottest girl I've ever seen? Even after a car accident."

Ellie laughed, pulling a little distance away so she could make eye contact, "Yes, but it's good to hear it all the same."

"So what now? Can I give you a lift home? Is your car taken care of?" Tom asked

Ellie smiled a little sadly, "It's totalled, so it's being picked up on a truck. I imagine Dad will be mad when he hears about it and then get madder at the drunk that hit me when he realises it's not my fault." Ellie leaned slightly to one side, favouring one leg.

"I may be in a slight amount of pain," she gave Tom a look when he went to interject, "But nothing serious! Just bruises, but I don't want our first date to be a total right off, especially considering I made you wait all this time. So we should do something, just maybe something short. Ideas?"

Tom wracked his brains before coming to the first cliche that popped into his mind, "How about Ice Cream?"

Ellie rolled her eyes at him, but grinned, "Cliche again, but weirdly feels like EXACTLY what I need right now. You're good at this" she said admiringly, removing her hands from around him and slipping her arm through his. "Take me to Ice Cream, and do it before I pass out."

Ellie laughed at the shocked and concerned look Tom gave her, "I'm kidding about the fainting but I do want Ice Cream, get a move on!"

Luckily, there was a Gelato place near the end of the pier and Tom led Ellie inside. On their way out Ellie mock-glared at Tom over the top of her triple scoop cone, "Firstly, you're wrong for getting a cup and secondly, if you just paid for my ice cream because I'm a woman we are going to have words."

"Well, cups are by far superior, so you're wrong and I paid because you were just in a car accident! Crash victims get ice cream free, it's practically the law" Tom smirked, "To be honest I thought that guy was going to give you yours for free anyway, he couldn't take his eyes off you."

"I have that effect." Ellie said supremely confidentially, despite her disheveled appearance.

"Alright TBB, don't gloat." Tom said laughing.

"Oh you love it" Ellie replied, as they walked slowly back to Tom's car. "I know you offered earlier, but it's still cool if I get a lift right?"

"Of course! I'm hardly going to leave you stranded out here, am I?" Tom asked somewhat incredulously.

"Just making sure! I don't want to be a burden if you've got someplace to be is all" Ellie replied, much less confidentially than she had been a moment ago.

"For you? I had the whole night free" Tom said unlocking his beat up old ford as it came into sight. "Here we are, she's not much but she drives from a to b" he said, opening Ellie's door for her.

"I like an older car, they have more character" Ellie replied smiling as she got in.

The drive back to Ellie's house was relatively quiet, they drifted in and out of companionable silence as they cruised down the empty late night streets. Finally, they pulled up Ellie's driveway and Tom walked her up to the door.

"Despite misunderstandings and all, I actually had a fun time tonight" Tom said smiling, standing on the first step. Ellie turned just in front of him.

"You thought you were getting away without giving me a goodnight kiss? Oh you poor fool" she said teasingly, looking down at him before pulling him close to her and kissing him deeply. Tom's hands wrapped around Ellie almost by instinct as she clung to him as their tongues danced. Eventually they seperated, both a little out of breath.

"Now you can say goodnight." Ellie said, grinning.

"I hope you're feeling better, sleep well!" Tom replied before turning to return to his car. He'd almost made it all the way when Ellie called him back.

"Wait! Tom, look... I'm beat and I just want to sleep, but no one's home and... stay?" she asked imploringly, out of character.

Tom turned back to walk back up the steps, a smile across his face. "I'd like that."

Ellie grinned, meeting him halfway on the stairs, taking his hand in hers again and pulling him inside, "Thank you" she said simply.

Once inside, the tall ceilings of the house seemed much less imposing in the night, almost as if the house was more relaxed. Ellie pulled him through to the back where her room was, slipping inside, she started tugging off her ruined boots and jacket. "What do you usually sleep in?" she asked very casually as she was absorbed with tugging off her boots. The almost forced casualness made Tom realise that like him, she'd possibly never slept overnight with anyone before.

Risis
Risis
226 Followers
12