A Pleasant Surprise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, shirt and underwear usually, I can just wear what I've wea-" he began, but Ellie cut him off.

"Don't be ridiculous, you'd be so uncomfortable." She tugged out a pair of oversized shirts from her wardrobe and handed one to him. "We'll match," she said giggling. "Here, let me um- just get the lights and you- ah- we- can get changed."

With the lights off, it was impossible to make anything out, so Tom quickly stripped down to his underwear and pulled on the oversized shirt, Tom was surprised by the softness of it, it was the nicest he'd ever felt. Realising he didn't know where the bed was in the dark, Tom called out, "Um- where are you?" he asked, his hands outstretched.

Tom felt a warm body press up against his, "Right here," Ellie replied, taking his hand again, she pulled him into bed. Without any discussion, Ellie snuggled back against Tom and he put an arm around her, spooning her comfortably. "Here," she mumbled sleepily, taking the hand that was draped over her stomach and maneuvering it to cup one of her generous breasts, "your reward."

Tom, already drifting off despite himself, squeezed gently and Ellie murmured happily, grinding her ass against him contentedly. Feeling the swell of her breast almost without impediment and with Ellie's shapely ass pressed up against him, the last thing he thought before falling asleep, was how goddamn lucky he was.

To be continued...

12