A Pleasant Surprise Pt. 04

Story Info
Tom tries something new, will he like it?
4.7k words
4.83
20.4k
25

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Risis
Risis
226 Followers

Authors Note: All individuals depicted are over 18, this is an adults story concerning adults.

Ellie and Tom failed entirely to make it all the way to Ellie's room with their hands off each other. Instead, they found themselves heavily making out, clumsily pushing their way through the door to Ellie's room, Ellie with one shoe off and her skirt badly misaligned as Tom groped at her ass and Tom with his shirt stuck around his and his belt rapidly being undone by eager hands.

Last through the door, Ellie closed it behind her with a bang before spinning Tom around and pushing him hard up against it. The air left his lungs with a gasp and Ellie favoured him with a brief sympathetic smile and a "sorry," before resuming their kiss passionately.

Almost as if they had the same idea, Ellie and Tom both went for each other's shirts at the same time, breaking the kiss and pulling them up and over each other's heads simultaneously. Like each moment their lips were apart was a lifetime they both moved desperately to reconnect after the break. Ellie's hands lost themselves in Tom's hair while Tom busied himself cupping one of Ellie's perfect perky breasts through her bra with one hand and trying to get as much of her ass in his other hand as he could manage.

"Let me get this" Ellie murmured amidst kissing Tom, fingering his belt trying to get it undone. But Tom shook his head, pulling away from her slightly.

"No no, allow me" Tom replied, sinking to his knees.

A surprised expression crossed Ellie's expression briefly, "You don't have to, I mean we-"

But Tom cut her off, reaching underneath her skirt and feeling her rapidly stiffening cock through her underwear. "I want to" he whispered, fishing her cock out of her panties and stroking it, staring up at Ellie all the while.

"Okay! Just um... I tend to get carried away with blowjobs... so stop me if I'm too much" she stuttered as Tom slowly lined up with Ellie's cock.

Never having given a blowjob before, Tom wasn't really very sure of what he was doing but he'd been on the receiving end of enough to come up with a few ideas. Plus he knew he had a surprise up his sleeve that he knew for sure Ellie would like. Before he could overthink it much more, placing his hands gently on Ellie's hips, Tom wrapped his lips around the head of Ellie's cock and slid his tongue experimentally along the base of her shaft. Ellie's immediate moan let him know he was on the right track and he slowly began taking more of her cock into his mouth, sucking gently as he did so.

Ellie's dick pulsed in his mouth as Tom slid further and further down Ellie's not insignificant length until he had about half of it inside his mouth. Tom paused here before letting it slide almost all the way out of his mouth. "You sure you haven't done this before?" Ellie murmured, both of her hands resting on the wall behind Tom.

Tom shook his head slightly, making eye contact with Ellie as he slowly slid back down the length of her shaft, this time however he slid all the way down her cock, without breaking eye contact, until his lips were brushing the base of her cock.

Ellie groaned and unconsciously shuffled forward until she was pinning Tom between the wall and herself. "How? You said- oh my GOD" Ellie murmured, lost in the feeling of her hard cock deep inside Tom's mouth. As his eyes started to water and running out of breath, Tom pushed lightly against Ellie's thighs and realising what she was doing she jumped back. "Oh god, I'm sorry, that just felt so good" she gushed all at once, as Tom breathed in deeply and stroked Ellie's cock.

"I almost choked on a sausage as part of a dare when I was younger," Tom explained, laughing a little at her reaction, "completely destroyed my gag reflex."

Ellie nodded absently in understanding before a glint came into her eyes and she smirked, saying "You probably shouldn't have told me that, because now I know I don't have to go gentle on you" she said, before leaning forward again, forcing Tom to take her cock back down his throat forcefully.

Tom's eyes went wide but he felt his cock harden unexpectedly as Ellie began slowly face fucking him. "Give me your hands," Ellie murmured in a more commanding tone and without hesitation, Tom moved his hands from where they were resting on Ellie's thighs to above his head against the wall. Ellie pinned his wrists together against the wall with one hand, while she used the other to take a handful of Tom's hair to hold him still. Tom looked up at Ellie just as she began thrusting into his mouth faster and more forcefully, making his eyes water.

Tom wilted against the wall as Ellie began face fucking him in ernest, muttering comments under her breath, "Fuck you feel good," "Taking me so good" and "Such a good boy." Tom felt a small jolt of confusion as Ellie began to murmur dirtier and dirtier things as she assaulted his mouth, but he was too overwhelmed to really think about it more than in passing.

Ellie's thrusts began to become more ragged and Tom felt her cock start to twitch as Ellie thrust it down his throat. Abruptly Ellie grabbed his head with both her hands and thrust deep into his throat, holding his head tightly against her. "I'm cumming, Jesus Christ I'm cu-mm-inggg" Ellie screamed as she shot her load directly down Tom's throat. Tom leant back against the wall as Ellie's cum streamed down his throat and Ellie clung to him. Eventually, her orgasm subsided and Ellie released her vice-like grip on his hair and pulled him gently to his feet.

"You're officially a natural and I'm so fucking jealous" Ellie said grinning.

Tom laughed briefly and gave her a weak smile, "I'm glad you enjoyed it" he replied.

"Hey, everything okay? I didn't- you alright?" Ellie asked, her brow furrowing in concern.

"Yeah, yeah. That was just... it was just, like a lot?" he finished, half questioningly and Ellie's eyes filled with concern.

"Here, come here" she said firmly, pulling him into a hug, "come lie down" she continued, leading him towards the bed and sitting with her back against the wall. She pulled him close to her, nestling him against her side and rested his head on her chest. "What happened? Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

Tom almost unconsciously slid his arms around Ellie, holding her felt so natural. "No, no you didn't do anything wrong, that was just a very intense first time giving a blowjob" he explained.

"You just... you almost looked like you were going to cry just now" Ellie confessed a little embarrassedly.

"I was kinda overwhelmed is all, I also wasn't expecting the name calling or the um dirty talk? and the- the whole being restrained thing" Tom answered in a small voice.

Understanding dawned in Ellie's eyes as she realised she'd really gone from zero to a hundred very quickly. "Oh Tom, I'm so sorry. I guess this is something I should have asked, I won't do it again."

Tom looked up at her, "I... I wouldn't mind if- if you wanted to do more. I just wasn't expecting it."

Ellie gave him a small smile, "So you liked being my good boy huh?" she asked, fixing him with that hypnotic stare of hers. Tom simply nodded, a lopsided smile sliding across his features. Ellie grinned, "Noted, how about next time, I communicate better to make sure you're in the right headspace?"

Tom nodded again, "That sounds good to me" he replied smiling.

"Also...I guess know's a good time to bring it up, but um- I don't know how vanilla or... otherwise your sex life has been so far but um- I'm pretty much down for anything" Ellie explained, blushing just a touch.

Tom chuckled quietly, "I'm pretty open minded, maybe just run stuff by me first?" he asked.

"Sounds good," she answered, before leaning in real close and placed a hand gently on his cheek, "That really was an amazing blowjob by the way, I'm real proud."

Tom blushed slightly, "I didn't have a lot of control there towards the end" he admitted.

"You did plenty! Plus you kept making eye contact, which is such a turn on for me" she purred encouragingly, "I think you were great."

Tom's face blushed even harder and he looked away, his reply of "thanks" came out as a mumble.

Using the hand on his cheek, Ellie gently guided him to look back up at her as she leant in and gently placed a kiss on his lips. Tom melted as their lips met and kissed back gladly.

This kiss was not as passionate as some of their others. There was no urgency or need; it was simply sensual and intimate and it made Tom feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. After a while, Ellie pulled back from the kiss smiling warmly down at Tom, "So... you still in the mood? Totally cool if you're not but..."

Tom smirked, "Still horny?" Tom asked jokingly.

"Maaaaybbbe" she admitted blushing.

Tom laughed, "I could be down, kiss me some more?"

Ellie grinned, "That is A: so adorable and B: A request I will always be genuinely happy to fulfil" she said, gently lowering Tom to the bed and laying down beside him, "Always."

"You're so beautiful," Tom mumbled as they both leant in for the kiss. Ellie's arms pulled Tom in close while his roamed her back, with one eventually finding its way to undoing her bra strap.

Ellie smirked as he did so, "Look who can do that one handed" she said teasingly as she shrugged out of the bra, letting her tits spill out against Tom's chest.

"They've got tutorials for everything on YouTube" Tom admitted, blushing again before they were back to making out, hands all over each other. Tom's hands wandered lower to palm at the generous globes of Ellie's ass, pulling her skirt up and letting it ride up on her stomach. Meanwhile Ellie dug into Tom's belt, trying to pull down his jeans as best she could while he did his best to kick them off. Eventually, through much grinding, frustrated grabbing at clothing and making out, Tom and Ellie found themselves with Tom laying on top, their legs tangled and their cocks rubbing up against each other as they made out furiously.

"Jesus, please fuck me Tommy" Ellie practically whined. Tom just smiled, grabbing the bottle of lube from where it sat on the bedside table and worked a generous amount down the length of his rock hard cock. Slowly he slid the head of his shaft inside and with a gasp from Ellie and a quiet moan from Tom, his cock slipped inside her. Gently he slid his way until he bottomed out inside her, holding there while she adjusted to the feeling of being filled. "Fuck you feel good," Ellie moaned, adjusting herself slightly beneath him. "Please fuck me good, I need you to really pound me" she murmured as he slowly began pulling back and then thrusting back down again.

Hearing said encouragement, Tom rapidly began to pick up the base, each powerful thrust of his hips forced a moan to slip from Ellie's mouth. Quiet and brief at first, they quickly got louder and less brief until she was more or less letting out one long constant moan as he pounded her ass as hard as he could manage. Ellie put a hand on his chest briefly to slow him down, "hang on, better angle" she murmured, lifting her legs and bending them back so that they rested neatly over Tom's shoulders. As Tom resumed his vigorous pace, the new angle caused Ellie's eyes to roll up into her head and Tom watched with satisfaction as powerful waves of pleasure rocked her body, her arms splayed out behind her and her large tits bouncing wildly in time with his thrusts.

For himself, he could feel his own orgasm building as he could feel Ellie's ass clamp down on his cock and the sight of Ellie's toned body rith in pleasure beneath him as he fucked her senseless. "You feel so fucking good," he murmured between thrusts to which she grinned.

"It's all yours Tommy, all of this," she said taking one of her full breasts in one hand and massaging it, "is all yours." Ellie started to stroke her cock as Tom fucked her and her moans quickly rose to a loud volume. "Fuck I think I'm going to cum again," she said as her legs began twitching over his shoulders. "Please don't stop fucking me baby, I'm gunna fucking cummmm!" Ellie wailed, as for the second time that evening, she came hard, splattering cum all up her toned stomach and even on her tits.

Tom was right on the edge, he could feel his balls tightening and knew he was going to cum any second, when Ellie almost in a daze delicately lifted her cum covered hand and licked one of her fingers clean. The sight pushed Tom over the edge and he moaned loudly as he pumped stream after stream of cum deep into Ellie's ass. Ellie merely lay back, completely overwhelmed with sensation as she felt her ass fill up with Tom's warm cum.

After a moment, Tom lay down heavily beside Ellie and she turned to look at him, "That was fucking amazing. You really know how to fuck a girl."

Tom blushed slightly at the praise, but the afterglow kept him from feeling any kind of embarrassment, "I mean... I've never had any complaints before... but I don't know... sex with you feels different... better" he trailed off, "I probably sound like an idiot" he finished, looking down at the bed with an embarrassed smile.

"It feels like more than just... fucking doesn't it?"

Tom looked up at Ellie who was looking at him with those hypnotic blue eyes, a slight smile across her features. "It feels like that because it IS more than that. I meant it when I said you were special" she explained, "I feel really close with you." Ellie laughed, "probably ruining the philosophical vibe with my chest covered in cum, but I really really like you Tom Edwards."

Tom smiled, "and I really like you too Ellie Addison" he replied.

Ellie beamed before leaning in and giving him a quick kiss and rising out of bed, "I gotta get cleaned up, fancy a shower?" Tom laughed.

"Do you think there's any universe where I'm going to turn down a shower with TBB?" he replied, getting to his feet also.

"God I hope not" she murmured, taking his hand and leading him away.

————————————————————

After a short, but steamy shower together, Tom remembered with disappointment the pile of homework he had waiting for him at home. He went to broach the subject of heading home with Ellie when she brought it up first.

"I would totally love to spend the rest of tonight and tomorrow before school just hanging out and um... fucking, but I have an assessment due Monday that I really need to work on" Ellie explained, with a pained expression.

Tom waved a hand, dismissing any potential hurt feelings, "I was literally about to bring up the same thing, I should probably head home."

Hand in hand, they headed to the front door where Ellie turned him around and pulled him in for a long and tight hug, "Does it sound stupid to say I'm going to miss you?" she asked quietly.

"If it does, that just makes two of us" he replied.

Ellie leaned back grinning, "God you're perfect with words" she said fiercely before pulling him in for a kiss. Eventually they broke apart, "You better text me," she grumbled as he started to walk down to his car.

Tom turned around to walk backwards towards his car, "I wouldn't dream of anything else" he said smiling.

His last sight of Ellie on his way home, was her receding form in the rear-view mirror as he pulled out onto the street.

————————————————————

True to his word, Tom started texting Ellie from the moment he got home.

-T: Made it home safe!

-E: Good good, missing ya already <3

As he was making his way inside, he was ambushed by his Mother, coming from the kitchen. "Soooo, I take it from the fact that you didn't come home last night your date went PRETTY well" she said teasingly with a huge grin on her face.

Tom blushed crimson, "Mum!" he complained, trying to make a dash for his room, but she managed to beat him to the stairs.

"Uh-uh! We had a deal, you have to tell me about her" she said, holding out her arms to block his way.

Tom groaned, "You're really going to hold me to that huh?" he replied. She said nothing, only nodded.

"Okay, short version? You know Ellie Addison? Well, we really seemed to hit it off and we're going out now" he answered in a rush, all at once.

Tom's mum frowned, I thought the Addisons had a son? At least in Primary school, they-"

Tom cut her off, "Not anymore" he said, emphasising the anymore and giving his mum a pointed look.

Realisation dawned in her eyes and to her credit, she rallied quickly. "Ohhhh Oh! Well that's lovely, when do I get to meet her?" she asked eagerly.

Tom sensed an opportunity and ducked under her arm, running up the stairs, "Early days yet mother, patience is a virtue!" he called over his shoulder.

Tom's mum shouted after him, "Better be soon!" before shaking her head, smiling and heading back to the kitchen.

Safely inside his room, Tom fired up his computer and with resignation, sat down and got on with his homework.

-T: Kill me

-E: Is being away from me that bad?

-T: Your so full of yourself <3

-E: Nah, I was just full of you ;)

————————————————————

Sunday passed agonisingly slowly, between missing Ellie and the pile of homework he had to get through. He was almost glad when Monday morning arrived and he trudged into school.

He made his way to his home room class and took his usual place up the back, he was the first one there, so he took out his homework and began putting on the finishing touches.

Engrossed in his work as he was, Tom failed to hear Josh enter the room and almost jumped out of his seat when Josh slammed his hands down on the desk.

"You were seen!" Josh announced loudly in a passable impersonation of Severus Snape.

Tom regained his composure slowly, "Jesus Christ dude," exclaimed before looking up at his friend, "Chamber of Secrets right?"

"Right, but seriously, you were seen- you and Addison, I'd be surprised if half the school didn't know by now" Josh rambled, taking a seat besides Tom. "I take it the date went well?"

Tom smirked, "I owe you one for the tip-off, the date went VERY well."

Josh punched him playfully in the shoulder, "Good for you man! What did I say? Now all you have to do is set me up" he said with a grin.

"Even if I could, which I can't," Tom explained, "No girl deserves the burden of dealing with you" he replied with a grin of his own.

Josh's eyebrows shot up, "oh that's how it's going to be?" He asked, laughing, and with that they fell into their usual easy banter. Ordinarily, they would have kept this up until their home-room teacher arrived, but today they were rudely interrupted by Saskia Evans, who stalked right up to their desk and nudged it hard with her leg to get their attention. Tom and Josh both looked up at her in confusion.

Saskia Evans was one of the popular girls, she was constantly battling it out with Ellie for the title of 'Hottest girl in school' and she was dating the toughest jock in school, which basically made her untouchable.

Josh leant back in his chair with a frown, "Can we help you Saskia?" he asked neutrally.

She rolled her eyes, "Heard you were dating the tranny Edwards" she said venomously.

Tom's face hardened and Josh almost rose to his feet, but Tom shot him a glance warning him off. "And who would that be referring to Evans?" He asked icily.

Saskia sighed like the whole conversation was beneath her, "You know who- Ellie. You know she's not even a real girl right?" she practically spat.

Tom seethed, he knew something like this would probably happen eventually, but had hoped it would take longer than this. "Listen Saskia, cause I'm only going to say this once. I don't really care what you think? But I don't want to hear it from you again. Just leave us alone."

"Whatever nerd," she replied, flicking her hair over her shoulder and stalking back to her gaggle of friends.

Tom let out a breath he hadn't realised he'd been holding. Josh turned to him, "What the fuck is her deal?" he asked in a furious tone.

Risis
Risis
226 Followers
12