A pleasureable act of service

Story Info
A man gives everything he's got for his partner's pleasure.
951 words
4.05
2.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey! This is just something I whipped up today. I'm open to constructive criticism! Hope you enjoy! <3

The clock was getting closer to midnight. After a wonderful dinner date thoroughly enjoying each other's company, our friendly chats escalated to flirty, eventually to naughty and sexy. Soon after we decided to ask for the bill, skipping dessert, knowing well that we'd get some sugar back at home.

Jen, not letting the foot off the metaphorical gas for a second, kept me ready as ever during the ride home. Flirting, flaunting her body, touching me over the clothes. She wanted me riled up in the minutes before we got to bed.

It worked.

I barely locked the door. I was so overwhelmed by the need to touch, kiss, hold, feel her, that I almost didn't make it to my room. I was grabbing at her waist, trying to embrace her in a way that will show her just how hard I was for her, but she was rushing to the bed- no doubt because she already knows what we'll start with.

My favorite way to have sex is to give oral. I can't say I've always thought this way. As a teenager I was disgusted by it. One day, a dream about a crush completely shifted my perception of it. Literally overnight, I went from finding it gross to loving it. I made sure to always let my partners know.

As you'd expect, most women were thrilled to have a partner who prefers cunnilingus to penetrative sex, and Jen was no different.

We'd always rush into the same position. She'd comfortably find her place between the pillows, while removing anything that would pose as an obstacle between me and her pussy. I caught a glimpse as she threw her underwear to the side. Definitely wet.

She made sure I had enough room to crawl between her legs, I'd take off my shirt myself, then start teasing. Kissing, licking, just barely brushing any erogenous zone with my fingers.

She let me do my thing. She knew I was in this for her pleasure, and that me making her wait only serves to have a more intense build up to an explosive ending. Before long, I started the main event. I traced my tongue around her clit, circling it slowly while positioning myself in a way that allows me to bring up my hand up near my face. I gently slid in one finger, investigating for her reaction.

"Is this good?" I asked, slowly moving it deeper, eventually imitating a thrusting motion.

"Mhmm". I looked up for a second to see her completely focused on the pleasuring sensation. A slight, repeated nod confirmed to me that she's enjoying herself.

"I'll put in another finger. Alright?" I'd prepared myself for it, but still awaited verbal consent to do it. She was rarely satisfied with just one finger.

"Yes, please". Her tone was slowly shifting from demanding to needy. I sensed her demeanor change in her body, too. While initially she had a firm, steady grasp on the back of my head, as she approached an orgasm it always became a desperate pull into her, usually a sign to go faster.

We'd had conversations about how I like when our oral sessions are led by her. I have a knack for assertive, dominant women. She tries her best to make it happen for me, but it doesn't come naturally for her. According to her, as climax approaches, she can't manage to focus on maintaining the persona, she'd rather focus on the sensations in the moment. I didn't mind. To me, going down on her was a pleasurable way to show my adoration. My end goal was to see her in bliss.

Her breathing had become more intense, her fingers were laced through my hair. All this was subconscious in nature. Her body was making sure I understand the assignment.

I know it's the beginning of the end when I feel her pelvis starting to rock. This is the phase where she takes matters into her own hands, grinding her clit against my mouth, and moving my head as she sees fit. Despite her saying she's not naturally dominant, when this happens I get the opposite vibe. As soon as I'm feeling this, I know orgasm is imminent. I pick up the pace, use my other hand to wrap around her leg, closing any distance between my face and her pussy, and for a solid minute I redirect all effort in my body to ensuring she crosses the finish line.

The rocking gets more intense, I can't pull my head back even if I want to. I let myself enjoy the thought that I made her feel this good. Low, guttural moans leave her throat involuntarily. Eventually going louder, higher in pitch. I feel one hand leaving my hair, then a moment, then I can hear it clawing at the sheets, holding on for dear life.

The leg shaking, her spontaneous, involuntary moans. The rush to hold my head back, so that I don't end up stimulating more than necessary.

She throws her head back, taking a minute to catch her breath. I use the time to wipe off my face, officially take off my jeans. I get up, joining her on the pillows. I rest on my side, smiling. After her brain popped back to place, she looks at me, smiling back. Mine was a smile of satisfaction and adoration. The night could end now and I'd be happy with what we did. Her smile, however, was mischievous. She was satisfied, don't get me wrong, but she also had a lot more she wanted in mind.