All Comments on 'A Pledge of Purity Ch. 01'

by royhoffman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday493about 3 years ago

Twisted, yes, certainly.

However, as hot as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A wonderful beginning I truly loved it. I just love the way you started the story and the ending was truly special. So please continue the story as I can't wait to see what they will do next!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing story... would love more

pjw7326pjw7326about 3 years ago

good start to the story , love to see the daughter become eventually the complete mirror of what she wanted , including having lesbian sex like her mother lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really fantastic. It accurately explored what physical love is. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ALLIE IS A FREAKIFIED LITTLE BITCH

rickydean56rickydean5610 months ago

Sorry can't get the picture of 34ddd tits out of my head. Gag or laugh, not sure but I stopped reading right then. One deformed girl does nothing good. I probably will skip over all your stories from fear of more of the same.

Again and again I urge writers to let the readers imagine their own fantasies, don't push yours on us. If you think watermelons on a girl is sexy cool. I think its gross and I'm the reader. Love to know how that would look in real life.

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Concur with rickydean56 thoughts . . .

royhoffmanroyhoffman8 months agoAuthor

I don't usually like to do this, preferring instead to let the readers use their imaginations. Since however a couple of readers seemingly have overactive imaginations and think Allie looks freakish.

If you want to see what a girl of Allie's exact size and measurements would look like search for the actress Violet Myers who was the physical model for Allie.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

OK. A little over the top on the Baby Jesus and sappy love stuff. Also; in most stories of this ilk where good ol' dad takes his daughter's virginity , there never is description of a ruptured hymen, blood or pain. ??? . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

the purity pledge that's actually taken also decries porography and masturbation. Denying him, or anyone, the pleasure of her hymen to be claimed? totally ruined this story... sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous