A Pledge of Purity Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter Gives Thanks to Daddy.
14.7k words
4.74
44.4k
68

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For compliance purposes, all sexually active characters are over the age of eighteen.

This story does contain some religious elements so be forewarned if you are offended by that sort of thing.

You probably should read Ch. 01 before reading this.

*

The next morning I awoke later than usual so I had to rush to shower and get dressed. When I came downstairs I smelled bacon and heard something I'd not heard in a couple of years, Allie humming. She was already dressed in her school uniform and writing something on the kitchen table. My cock woke up as my eyes wandered along the curves that even her school uniform couldn't conceal.

When she heard my approach she looked up and gave me a big, beautiful smile. "Good Morning, Daddy!" She hurried over to me and gave me a tight hug and kissed me on the cheek. "I have to run or I'll be late for school. I'll see you tonight. She gave me one last squeeze and another big smile. "I love you, Dad." And then she was out the door.

On the table was a note, "Dear Daddy, Good morning. Sorry, I missed u but I made u some breakfast. I'll see u tonight. All my love, ur precious little angel!"

I was astonished at the transformation of my daughter but tickled that I had my happy little girl back.

That afternoon I was in a different mood, however. As I had predicted, guilt and remorse had started plaguing me throughout the day. How could I have violated my little girl! This was further compounded by bouts of arousal when my mind drifted to thoughts of how sweet her lips had tasted. Of how her face had lit up when she realized we were going to make love. The cute little whimpers she made as she rode me.

When I arrived at home I noticed that there was no sign of supper, I wondered if Allie was also struggling with these same feelings.

"Daddy, I'll be down in a minute!" Allie called from upstairs. When she came into view on the stairs, my frown of absolute bewilderment must have seemed like disapproval because her face fell and the bright smile she'd had disappeared.

"I thought you liked how I look in this!" She frowned in disappointment.

Allie was dressed in the red sweater dress and shoes I'd bought her earlier in the week. Her hair was brushed to a shimmering gloss and to my absolute surprise she had put on some mascara and a lipstick that matched her dress. And perfume. A wave of guilt rushed over me as I became visibly aroused by the sight of that red dress hugging my daughter's voluptuous form.

Her eyes brightened and she gave me a little smile. "So you do like how I look."

"I... I was just surprised, honey. You uhhh, said you felt uncomfortable in that dress. I think you look wonderful."

Allie grinned and then did a little twirl. "I still do feel a bit uncomfortable. It's going to take me a little while to get used to not being guilty or ashamed about feeling sexy. But I owe you a night of fun because I ruined our outing the other night. We're gonna do a redo. I made a reservation at the same restaurant. I laid your clothes out for you but you better hurry."

When I stood there stunned for a moment, Allie came over and hugged me. "Daddy, go get dressed!" she urged with a little wheedle.

This time the drive to the restaurant was quite different. Allie sat as close to me as her seatbelt would allow. Her head rested on my arm and she kept glancing up at me with a sweet smile. That loving smile dredged up all the guilt I'd been experiencing.

"Allie, honey I just want to say how sorry..."

"Don't, Daddy!" Allie cut me off. "Don't you dare say you're sorry about last night! Not when I'm the happiest I've been in ages. And it would mean you lied to me!"

Okay, so she didn't feel any guilt at all and if I did it meant I'd betrayed what'd I'd told her about me loving her. "No, honey I was just going to say, I'm sorry if I scared you. I got a little carried away with being so...forceful."

"Oh," Allie said with a happy laugh. "Oh, Daddy I wasn't scared of you. I knew you'd never hurt me. I was scared of... well, of doing it. I mean, I wanted to do it. I've wanted for us to do it for a really, really long time. But I'd always been told it was really painful and bloody. And your thingie looked huge to me!" She giggled. My daughter gripped my thigh and gave me a smoky look. "You were just the right amount of stern and sweet. I loved every bit of it, even though I was terrified."

"I wasn't certain how you felt, sweetie. You were very quiet. At times you seemed to like it but at others, you seemed like you were in great pain."

"Because I was biting my lips a lot?" She hugged me and sighed. "Part of that is because I was really, really scared. Not just because of it being my first time, and with my Daddy at that. I was scared because it felt so good. Almost from the start, it felt so good I couldn't believe it." A blush colored her cheeks. "I had to bite my lips 'cause I wanted to scream... and, ummmm, curse at you."

"Curse at me, like call me names?"

Allie giggled at that. "No, of course not, Dad. I meant... I had this overwhelming desire to say nasty things to you. Like call your thingie names and tell you how much I liked it. How you made my, ummm, kitty feel. How much I wanted you, to, ahhh, f-word me. Sometimes I really wanted to scream f-word me, Daddy! at you." She tittered.

Now I understood all the lip biting. "Well, considering the circumstances I wouldn't have scolded you for using dirty words. If you're making love there's no reason to hold back on expressing yourself however you need. Besides you're old enough to talk however you want."

"Okay, but it'll take me some time to get used to saying things like that without feeling naughty. But I like being your naughty girl."

I chuckled at that, "Do whatever makes you comfortable, sweetheart."

Our server this time was a very nice looking young lady in her late twenties or early thirties. Her name tag read Monica. Allie's eyes narrowed as I gave Monica a quick look. After we took our menu's she looked over the top of hers. "Are we going to have wine again, Daddy? Or maybe they have some of that tea we drank last night." Her lips puckered slightly in a small smirk. I couldn't believe it but Allie was teasing me.

"I don't know, honey that was a special blend."

"Daaad, I may be a little naïve Catholic high school girl but I am 18 and it's still a high school. Some of the girls smoke and drink. I know what Long Island Tea is. I kinda figured that's what we were drinking last night when I started to get relaxed after a few sips. You were trying to get me tipsy the other day and last night so... I could fulfill my pledge."

My face registered surprise because that hadn't been my intention. Allie laid her hand on mine and gave me a supportive smile. "It's okay, Dad. It was a good idea. I'm glad you did it. You saw how nervous and tense I was even when I was tipsy." She cocked her head at me and with a little smile said, "I do think I'd like some wine tonight. Not for that reason though." She laughed, "but because I liked how it tasted."

When we gave our orders, Monica looked at Allie. "Sir, is your girlfriend 21?"

I gave the server a small smile. "She's my daughter, and it's okay if she has a glass of wine." I showed her my id.

"Very good, sir." She answered with a bright smile. When she returned with our wine the top three buttons of her blouse were undone. She gave me a nice view when she bent over to place our glasses on the table.

Allie sipped at her wine and as the server left she made a sour face behind her back. "She's very efficient, huh? I'll give her a good tip. Stay away from my Daddy!"

I thought it cute that my little girl was jealous. Suddenly I realized that since she was now going to be sexually active, perhaps I could start dating again without her interference. "Retract your claws, pussycat. The only girl I've got eyes for tonight is my sweet angel. I did so miss spending time with you, Allie."

Allie beamed at the compliment but sighed at my other comment. "I know, I was foolish. I should have just talked to you about my feelings." Her eyes lingered on me a bit. "I shouldn't blame that girl for flirting with you, you're so handsome, Daddy. That's why it was so hard for me to be around you."

Her eyes glittered a bit as she gave me a little smile. "I also think it might have been why I said what I did during my pledge. Dancing with you had made me feel all tingly. And as the other girls were doing their pledges, I kept looking at how handsome you were and how much I loved you. I was thinking I wished it could be you I married right before I took my pledge. Then when you put my purity ring on my finger, I felt like we were getting married. I felt really bad about that too. Once you explained it wasn't a mistake, but an unconscious prayer, it lifted a huge burden off my heart."

I meant to talk to her more about this but my train of thought was interrupted by the arrival of our food. Monica took her time to set out our plates. Between the server's flirty looks and my daughter's dagger looks, I just concentrated on eating.

"After we get done eating here, Daddy, I have an idea of what I'd like to do. I'd like to go to the boardwalk and play some games. Like we used to, remember?" She gave me a big smile. Although I was quite aware that I was sitting across from a very attractive and sexy young woman, the happiness in her voice transformed her back to a little girl for a brief second.

"And I suppose you'll want some ice cream too?"

Her eyes lit up and she bounced in her chair like a little kid, although her jiggling curves demonstrated that this was no longer the case. "Yessss, Daddy! That's a wonderful idea! I guess I'll skip dessert here then."

We finished eating and when Monica gave us our receipt I noticed that her name and number were written on the back. I tucked it in my wallet with a smile.

The boardwalk wasn't very far from the restaurant but Allie was squirming with excitement as she sat next to me in the car. I thought that she might be a little overdressed but there were other young women also wearing dresses. And as Allie pulled me by the hand towards the skee ball, some of the couples looked at each smiled knowingly as they glanced at us. It dawned on me then that these couples were on dates and they assumed that Allie and I were another couple, however, a couple made up of an older guy and a younger girl.

As we waited in line at the skee ball game, Allie continued to hold my hand and wrapped her arm around mine, hugging it. She looked up at me, grinned, and said, "You can go first so I can have the fun of beating you!"

"Oh is that right? Well, you're gonna be one sad little girl tonight."

I intended to score low but several of my bad throws scored high. Allie gave me a sour pout when it was her turn. When she grabbed her first ball, she turned back to me. "Daddy, help me throw like when I was little, please!" she asked with little wheedle. I shrugged and stood behind her with my head on her shoulder and took her throwing hand in mine while my other hand held onto her hips to guide her stance. Her glossy black hair felt like silk and smelled of coconut.

A flowery, sensual scent washed over my senses and the heat exuding from her lush body warmed and inflamed me. I tried to ignore it and guided her arm up once to get a sighting. As my arm rose it brushed against the side of her full bosom. Flustered a bit our first throw went into the ten point rings. Allie looked back at me and gave me a little scowl "Reaaaalyyy Daddy??".

"Sorry, honey. I'll try harder." We threw another 10 pointer because I was still distracted by having her sexy body pressed against me. When I shifted her stance, her full pert bottom pressed right against the rigid boner I'd grown.

Allie turned her head again with a merry look. "Are you trying to cheat by distracting me, Daddy?" She wiggled her ass against my cock. Embarrassed I took a deep breath and concentrated. Despite my help, Allie got a higher score than me and won a small stuffed bear. She jumped up and down like a little kid but then hugged me tight and gave me a quick kiss. Her eyes flickered with a spark of passion as our lips met.

As we walked away she stood a little in front of me to hide my erection. Men of various ages gave me thumbs up as we walked toward the balloon bust. We played the balloon bust, ring toss, soccer challenge, duck shoot, whack a mole, milk bottle toss, Break a Plate. Allie practically skipped from each one pulling me along by the hand. It filled me with joy to see her so carefree and happy. By the time we had finished, she had quite the collection of small stuffed animals.

At every game, with the exception of the soccer challenge and whack a mole, Allie had me "help" her shoot. Without fail my hard cock would be pressing against her shapely ass, so well defined in her tight sweater dress. And she kept swishing her butt against me, teasing me. This was a far cry from the girl who two days ago would go rigid if I tried to hug her. I was almost relieved when she turned to me and said, "Ice cream now, Daddy? Not, here though, let's go to Dairy King!"

This was a local shop not modeled after a franchise despite the similar name. They specialized in various frozen products in large portions, such as an ice cream sandwich the size of two hands. Allie's favorite was the super swirly cone which was an ice cream cone with a swirly top about eight inches long.

As Allie put on the plastic bib that the parlor provided it reminded me how cute she looked doing that as a little girl. However, my fond remembrance of my adorable little girl in that bib interrupted when I noticed how the bib hung over the curves of her jutting breasts, flapping like a cloth hanging over the edge of a cliff. When she got her cone Allie slowly licked the very tip of the eight-inch swirl, while making deep eye contact with me. My cock twitched as her hot blue eyes bore into mine and her tongue swirled around the tall spike. When her lips closed around the tip, I almost groaned at the imagery.

As she licked the white cream off her lips, she asked innocently, "Aren't you going to eat your ice cream, Dad?"

I had gotten a small butterscotch sundae which was still about double the size as most places. I concentrated on eating it but my eyes kept wandering to Allie sensuously licking and sucking on her ice cream. As the ice cream began to melt faster than she could eat it, her lips, chin, and bib were covered with blobs and drops of white sticky liquid. My mind kept conjuring images of Allie's mouth surrounding my cock which suddenly exploded spraying her with globs of semen. Her eyes burned with humor as she teasingly licked her ice cream down to the cone.

I knew I was going to need a cold shower or masturbate when I got home. Back inside the car, Allie once again snuggled close to me. Next to her on the seat were the six or so stuffed animals she had won.

"You won't have room in your bed for you and all your new little friends."

Allie gave a big smile as her big blue eyes glowed, "Hmmm, guess I'll have to find someplace else to sleep, huh, Daddy?"

My plan to take a cold shower was delayed because Allie had run to the restroom once we got home. So I went with plan b. I didn't even need any visual stimulation since I was already extremely stimulated from my evening with Allie. I had just begun stroking when a knock came on my door. With a groan, I jumped into some sweats. Allie knocked again and I told her to come in.

As she walked inside, I first noticed that her perfume was a little stronger than it had been. She still had on her red dress and it looked like she had refreshed her lipstick. With a little pout, she said, "I was waiting for my night night kiss, Daddy."

I'd stopped giving her night night kisses shortly after her purity ball when she squirmed and tensed up at my attempts.

"I know we stopped but now you know why. After last night I think we should get back to the close Daddy-Daughter relationship we had before." Her eyes lingered on my tented sweats and her mouth quirked, "Although not exactly like before." She turned her back on me and once again I was treated to the sight of her pert, round butt. "Would you see if you can unzip me, Daddy? I was having a little trouble."

I moved closer to her and was immediately enveloped in the sensual combination of her body heat and scent. My cock lurched as if it sensed the nearness of her sweet young honeypot. I moved her long silky fragrant hair aside and took hold of her dress zipper. I had no problems, the latch and zipper worked perfectly and as I unzipped her. As I unzipped Allie shrugged out of her sleeves. I was a bit surprised when the dress dropped down to her feet.

"When I got off of school today, I used some of my babysitting money to buy these undies to match my dress. Do you like them, Daddy?"

Unlike the plain white granny bra and plain white cotton panties she had worn yesterday, Allie now had on a red bra and panties. The bra was lacy along the sides and was just wide enough to give her large bust support. Most of her breasts were exposed and the bra but a mesh front through which her turgid nipples and areola were clearly visible. Her new panties were also much smaller than her granny panties had been leaving most of her hips and thighs exposed. Like the bra the panties had lacy sides but a mesh front, letting me see her bush. Like they had been last night, her panties were dark from moisture around the gusset.

Seeing Allie in that bra and panty set ended any hope I had of my erection fading while giving her the night night kiss she wanted.

"It's very pretty, honey. Very pretty." I muttered as I drank in the sight of her nearly naked sexy body so close to mine. My hands itched to caress and stroke every beautiful inch of her incredible body.

Allie's eyes glimmered like a sunny pond as she stepped out of her dress and her shoes. With one more step, she was pressed against me, breast to breast and loin to loin. Her bright red lips pressed against mine and an electric spark traveled through my lips and into my brain and made my cock thrum. The kiss was only a peck and I fought a compulsion to pull her to me and kiss her more fully.

Allie stepped back and turned around, "I think I'm all thumbs tonight, Daddy. Would you mind unsnapping my bra for me?"

I grunted yes without thinking and once again brushed aside her long silky hair and unsnapped her two bra hooks. My fingers shook a bit with nervousness and hormones. She turned around holding the bra up with her hands. I barely had a second to take register her looking at me with a small smile as the bra dropped onto the floor. "Ooops," she tittered. "I told you I was all thumbs." Her tantalizing orbs swung slightly as she stepped forward and placed a hand on my hip.

"The commercials say it's bad if you have an erection for over four hours, Daddy." She looked at me with wide-eyed innocence. "I know it's been over four hours because I felt your erection up against me all night." Her hand drifted over to lightly caress my pup tent. "I can take care of that for you if you want Daddy. I know I'd really like to help you." Allie said with an expectant smile.

"That's okay, baby. You don't have to do that." I said despite every fiber in my being wanting to say yes.

"But I waaaant tooooo. Pleaaaase Daaaadddyyy," she wheedled.

Frankly, I was astounded at this turn of events. I shouldn't have been. I should've understood all the clues from her behavior last night and this evening. Allie had every intention of continuing to have incestuous sex.

What would it do to our relationship if I rejected her offer? Would it be even worse than it had been? I had loved spending time with her this evening. I had loved the change in her. If I said no would she return to being the same tormented little girl? I couldn't risk it. I'd give her the love she wanted. Perhaps in a while, she'd realize this wasn't the best relationship for her.