A Pledge of Purity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took my silence for assent anyway and jerked my sweats down, exposing my hard cock that clamored for relief. Her blue eyes were hot as gas jets as she said, "I wanna give you a special kiss for being so sweet to me tonight." I was frozen as she knelt on her haunches and kissed the head of my cock.

Allie lifted her eyes and to the ceiling and said, "Dear Lord, Bless us, and these your gifts which I am about to receive from your bounty through Lord Baby Jesus. Amen." She crossed herself making her full breasts wobble. Her lips then encircled my glans and her tongue slowly swirled, sending shivers of pure pleasure through me. Eyes locked onto mine she pulled back from my cock head leaving a sexy trail of spit between her lips and my cock. Allie slowly tongued my entire cock.

With a grin, she paused, "Were you imagining this when I was eating my ice cream, Daddy?" I nodded, and she gave me a smug smile, "Thought so."

After tonguing me for a few moments, my daughter took me into her mouth and proceeded to give me the worst blow job I'd ever had in my life. She closed her lips on my cock and but didn't suck. Instead, she slid her lips and teeth on my shaft while exhaling on it. It was uncomfortable and almost painful. If not for the visual of my cock sliding into my daughter's mouth along with the sight and sensation of her large, hard-tipped breasts bouncing against my legs I would have gotten soft.

After a moment, Allie frowned and took her mouth off of me. "Is it good Daddy? Am I doing okay?"

So as not to hurt her feelings, I automatically replied, "Yes, baby you're doing fine."

A spark of anger flashed across those lovely blue eyes. "Don't humor me, Dad. I could tell by your expression that's not true. Tell me how to do better, please."

Although my brain was telling me to stop, I had stopped thinking with my head as soon as she'd put her mouth on my cock. I rationalized I was doing it to help her but to be honest I also wanted my sexy daughter to blow me. "Okay, you don't actually blow on me, honey. Get your mouth nice and juicy with saliva. Then take me into your mouth and coat my cock with the saliva. Use your lips and suck me softly like a straw. After you get used to that you can suck harder and use your tongue as you suck. Do not use your teeth. That hurts!"

With a sour grin, she said, "Wow, I was doing it all wrong. I guess I should have watched some porn instead of just..." Allie stopped realizing she was about to reveal her daddy-daughter incest porn story collection. With a bright smile, she said, "instead of listening to the girls at school. Let's give this another try."

Allie coated my cock with spit and then slowly started sucking on it. This time her lips caressed my shaft instead of scraping it and my throbbing pole easily slipped back and forth inside her full red mouth. Streaks of red formed in the saliva as her lipstick stained her spit. This increased the eroticism I felt, especially when bubbles of the red-stained saliva coursed over her cheeks and chin.

My little girl gazed up at me with adoring eyes with almost the same look she had when she clung to my legs like a little girl. Yet within the adoration was also smoldering passion. As she saw the effect her sucking was having on me Allie smiled around my cock and enthusiastically sucked slightly harder while using her tongue. From being the worst blowjob of my life it quickly went to being the best.

"Okay, baby, you're doing good now. You're making Daddy feel really, really good!"

Allie's eyes lit up and she paused in mid suck to plant a kiss around my shaft.

Next, I'll tell her about playing with my balls I thought. Then I cursed myself, this is your daughter, you ass! Your daughter who is happily and ardently loving your cock with her mouth. She would probably love to learn to deep throat.

As these conflicting thoughts swirled in my head, the pulses of pleasure that her lips and tongue produced drove me close to the edge. My shaft was sloppily streaked with red and droplets of red-tinged her lower cheeks and chin. My baby girl never stopped smiling as my veined shaft slipped through her sucking lips. Her deep blue eyes continued radiating great love and passion. I knew it should feel wrong but it felt so right to be so loved and adored.

As I ran my fingers through her long black hair, Allie's deep blue eyes glowed with happiness and adoration. She continually smiled up at me while moving her sweet lips up and down on my cock. My heart hammered at the emotional connection I felt to Allie. This simple act of love of my daughter for her father overwhelmed all my senses at once. This was both poignant and intensely erotic. Although I didn't intend for it to happen my cock lurched and I exploded into my princess' mouth without warning.

"Sorry, sweetie. It happened too quick!" I said as her eyes widened in shock and she gasped, choking as my cum flooded her mouth. She coughed once spraying me and her breasts with droplets of cum. However, she gamely swallowed as much as she could and used her tongue to clean my cock. As I slipped out of her mouth, Allie's eyes danced with merriment. Her face was a bit of a mess with her lipstick smeared all across her lips and chin, flecks of red stained spittle across her chin and cheeks, and blobs of cum on her lips, chin, and tits.

"Guess, I got better, huh, Daddy" She gave me a self-assured, satisfied look. I chuckled as I stepped over to my nightstand and grabbed a wad of tissues.

"Hold still, baby." I softly wiped the cum and stained saliva off her face. I was reminded of washing her face when she was a little girl after she ate a popsicle. She grinned at me and then sighed when I wiped off her breasts. She closed her eyes and flicked a finger at her stiff nipples.

"I liked that too, Daddy. It tasted a bit weird but not bad." With a half-lidded glance, she touched her panties. "I can't believe how much that excited me. I mean my panties were wet from being around my sexy Daddy all night, but now they're drenched." She giggled and pushed them down to her knees.

When I had finished cleaning her off Allie stood up and pushed her panties down to her feet. She stepped out of them and then did a little twirl and spin that made her breasts dance like bouncing balloons as she jumped onto my bed. She lay down and propped herself against the headboard. With a sultry smile and a smoky look, she spread her legs. Allie raised one leg and crooked her knee showing me her sweet little cleft.

"I'm glad it's Friday so we can have fun all weekend. And by fun, I mean make love." She said firmly as to make certain I understood. Her lips curled in a sexy smile as her eyes hooded over with lust. "I've been wanting to f-word you all night, Daddy." She paused and giggled, "Well, all day truthfully. You won't believe this but your studious little girl wanted to play hooky today so I could play with you!" She held her arms out to me.

I regarded the vision of my beautiful naked daughter beckoning me with some trepidation and no small amount of excitement. As I stepped towards the bed it hit me, this time there was no alcohol to blame, no excuse of getting carried away at the moment, I was going to make love to my daughter with full forethought and intention. Well, I was her father, so if this is what my baby girl needed, this is what she would have.

I stepped out of my sweats and knelt at the foot of the bed. Allie licked her lips as she watched my progress. She giggled when I kissed her foot. As I kissed her foot and trailed kisses up her leg, Allie grasped her left breast and brushed her fingers through the curly hair of her dark bush. She sucked her lips in as I reached her knee.

"Oh Daddy, your kisses are making me really tingly."

Once I got to her thighs I not only kissed but licked my way across her sensitive tissue. I was rewarded with the tangy taste of some of her fluids which had trickled down her thigh. I kissed across her hip and across the top of her groin. Both of her hands now clutched her breasts.

As Allie twiddled her nipples, she asked "Are you teasing me, Daddy? 'cause you making me really... aroused."

"Horny, baby, Daddy is making you horny. Daddy is going to make you so horny you can't stand it."

She tittered, "I think I'm already there!"

I kissed her furry patch and looked up at her face. Her blue eyes glowed and her full, kissable lips quivered in anticipation.

"Since you gave me such a nice kiss, I'm going to give you a nice kiss. If you don't like it or it becomes too much for you let me know."

"Okaaaay," she said with a shaky voice. As I trailed my tongue along the edge of her labia her eyes were wide and she bit her lips.

"If you need to make noise, make noise. Moan, scream, whatever you need. I like hearing you having fun."

Allie swallowed hard and nodded.

I lapped at her outer lips. They were savory with the tanginess of her sweet nectar. Softly, I spread her inner lips apart and sucked at her entrance, I swirled my tongue along the inner lips and then thrust my tongue inside. Allie moaned and her channel throbbed against my tongue, gently clasping it. I tongue fucked her sweet pussy for a moment before being rewarded with a trickle of sweet honey.

"Aaaaaah..... ooooooooh mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm"

I then licked upwards until I was near her clitoral hood, her pink pearl was already popped out and ready for business. I slowly and steadily lapped around her clit and inserted two fingers into her tight little pussy. I slowly licked near her clit and pumped my fingers deep inside her pussy. Her slick walls grabbed onto my fingers hungrily.

"Daaaaaddyyyy.... Ooooh, daaaaad mmmmmm. Keep doing thhhhhatt."

Allie lifted her hips slightly and a tremble went through her. I made eye contact with her as I lapped at her pussy. She moaned with a smile and her blue eyes smoldered with love. I made a soft pass over her clit with my tongue to see how she reacted. She bucked with shock but grinned at me. It was very sensitive. I licked it steadily with even strokes, trying to maintain the same tempo.

"MMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAHHHHH"

Her hips undulated and rocked. After a few moments of steady licking, her moans came faster. Her hips rocked up and down and side to side on the bed. One hand clutched the back of my head, fingers entwining in my short hair. Her blue eyes blazed into mine.

"I love you, Daddy. You're sooooo uuuuuuhhhh gooood to meeeee!"

A few more minutes of licking and then I took her clit between my lips and sucked hard. Allie's hand painfully gripped my hair as she bucked like an electric bolt ravaged her body. Her cute little face writhed and her lips trembled as she screamed. "Lord baaaaaby Jeeeeeesssuuuuuussss! Suck myyyyyy pusssssssyyyyy Daaaaddddy!!!!"

I stopped sucking her clit and but kept pumping my fingers into her pussy until her spasm had passed. My fingers were now exceedingly wet and dripped fluid when I pulled them out. Allie panted with a huge grin as she watched me between her heaving jugs. She raised her eyebrows in wonder as I stuck my fingers in my mouth and sucked in her sweet nectar.

Allie gave me a lazy smile as she absently played with her breasts. "You're so bad, Daddy. You made me curse." A pointed glance at my erect cock. "Batteries recharged?" I knelt between her spread legs, my cock bobbing above her wet and swollen pussy still pulsating from her latest orgasm. It still boggled my mind that this pussy I was about to penetrate was my daughter's. Even though I'd done it last night that had been in the throes of drunken passion.

My heart pounded in my chest sent into overdrive by a confluence of emotions; fear, anticipation, sexual excitement, anxiety, and love. My cock brain saw only the erotic vision of loveliness that lay before me. A petite, blue-eyed, black-haired beauty with peaches and cream complexion. She had a toned athletic body with full breasts, a tight stomach, well-muscled legs, and a round, firm ass. Her round firm breasts looked huge on her small frame and their pink pencil eraser nipples begged to be sucked. Yet it was her glistening flower, splayed open and waiting for seeding that my cock clamored to fill.

My Dad brain saw my beautiful, little girl needing and wanting to be loved by her father. Unlike the night before, Allie was not rigid and terrified but relaxed and eager. As I moved closer to her and my cock bounced against her furry thatch, she laid her left hand against my chest and languidly toyed with my chest hair. Her right hand softly took hold of my cock, grasping it firmly but gently.

"I want to put you inside me this time, Dad." A small satisfied chuckle rose from her when my dick twitched in her hand as she said that. Allie held my cock and angled it towards her weeping crevice. When my cock and her lips made contact she involuntarily closed her eyes with a little ssssiiissss. However, she forced her eyes open. With a big smile, she pushed my cock inside her little pussy and happily watched the sight of her Daddy sliding inside her most special place.

Like last night Allie's little cunt was very tight but well lubricated so slipping inside her was not a problem. Her walls easily surrounded me, welcoming me inside with throbbing caresses. Allie's legs swung around and encircled my back, urging me deeper inside her, and then locked me in place. Her hands moved up to cup my jaw and ears and she pulled me down towards her until my chest rested upon her warm flesh pillows. We were lip to lip, nose to nose. Allie's lips covered mine as she gave me a long, lingering tender kiss. It wasn't a fervent, passionate kiss but one of pure and unadulterated love.

Still, forehead to forehead and nose to nose after the kiss broke, Allie whispered "I love you so much, Daddy," breath tickling my lips. Her blue eyes shimmered, radiant from the intensity and depth of her feelings for me.

"Wait a moment, Dad. Last night I was too nervous and scared to just savor the sensation of being filled by my Father's love." She shifted her hips just a bit and gave me a radiant smile as her tightness pushed against the bulk of my meat. Closing her eyes for a second, she sighed. "You fill me so perfectly Daddy. You fit like a key in a lock." Her eyes gleamed. "You unlocked me, Daddy. You unlocked all the happiness and love I'd been suppressing." She sighed deeply which made her large bust lift me.

Allie kissed me again slowly and sweetly. Her big blue eyes shimmered with tears as she smiled, "Oh Daddy... I can't express how full my heart feels being with you. Hugging you so tightly, in your arms, and giving you a super special daddy-daughter hug with my kitty. When you're inside me, I feel complete." She gave me yet another lingering, sweet kiss.

"I'm ready now, Daddy" Allie thrust down on my cock while loosening her legs from around my backside. Once I had room to move I slowly thrust back and forth relishing her snug, slippery love tunnel gripping and tremoring against my cock. Waves of pleasure rose from my dick and spread through my form. I lowered myself and took hold of her big wonderful tits, popping a hot pink spike into my mouth as I squeezed and squished her meaty fullness.

"Hmmmmmmm, yesssssss. Ooooooooh daaaaddyyyy I love it when you play with my tittiessssss! Love me Daaaadddy! Love your baby girl!" Allie gave me little kisses along the side of my face, mouth, and ear. After a moment she whispered, "I love how sweet you are being. So gentle and loving but I think I'm ready for you to f-word me for real now." She chuckled, "F-word me deep and hard, Daddy!"

Despite her words, I wasn't going to immediately jackhammer my baby girl's tender little pussy. My rhythm picked up in speed and intensity. Allie grabbed my butt with one hand and clenched, while her other slowly caressed my back.

"Mmmmmmmm daaadddd! Yessssss aaaaaaahhhhh! Mmmmmmmhhhhhhmmmmm" Her hips moved faster thrusting my cock faster and deeper into her snug channel. Our eyes met and conveyed our mutual love and joy as waves of pleasure pulsed faster through our intimate connection. I reluctantly stopped sucking her nipples to kiss the tops of the breasts and to her breast bone to her shoulders and neck. She was doing the same thing to me and as we worked across each other's faces, our lips met in a passionate, searing kiss.

As our lips collided and meshed, I ramped up my thrusts faster, harder, and deeper. Allie clutched me her fingers sliding inside my butt crack and digging into my back. Her little nails made tiny pricks of pain. Her body shook with the force of my thrusts, her heavy breasts alternately wobbling and being flattened against my chest.

I broke our kiss for a quick gasp of air and then resumed it, while I stroked her long hair with one hand and slid my other hand between our bellies. I slid it even further south. After a second's probing, I located her labia and love button. I stroked the area around her clit for a moment before starting to thumb the clit itself. Allie went rigid for a second and then her body convulsed. Her pussy clamped tight on my cock and her hands gripped my skin like she had the sofa cushions the night before.

Although I continued to kiss her she still let loose with a loud "MMMMMmmm mmmbbbbbiiiiibbbyyyy aaaaaaiiiiiii!" inside my mouth. After a second she relaxed and kissed back harder, although she also breathed harder. Her blue eyes were incalescent and shone brightly against her flushed and perspiration moistened skin.

Rather than letting Allie recover I kept thrusting hard into her wonderful loving pussy, thrilling at the pleasure radiating from our pistoning sex, at the intimate loving bond I shared with my sweet daughter, and at the sheer erotic joy of my baby girl's ecstasy.

I wanted to see if I could make her have another orgasm on top of the one she just had, so I kept stroking her clit and I ramped up my speed a bit. Allie shivered at the increased speed and closed her eyes with a small smile as her hips eagerly matched my new pace. Her eyes opened after a second and she tracked the bouncing and flopping of her big tits as they rapidly swayed across her chest with the rhythm of our lovemaking.

My hand softly brushed through her long hair and across her scalp a few times which brought her happy eyes up to gaze into mine. I took hold of the back of her head so that I kept her attention. "My sweet little Allie, Daddy loves you so much, baby. I love holding my baby girl in my arms. I love making you feel so good and happy."

I felt her pussy flutter against my cock as she moaned, "Oooooh dadddyyy, I love youuu... My swweeeet, oooooh aaaah daaaaaad!"

"My beautiful Allie, you make daddy feel good too. You're such a good little girl!"

Her eyes flickered and burned hotter as her pussy's quivering intensified. She panted in a little whine "Daaaaddyyy, you're driving meee craaaazeeee!"

"I feel it, honey your pretty little pussy is loving Daddy so sweetly. Allie's super special daddy-daughter hug is pure heaven from Daddy's precious little angel!"

The same words that had seemingly given her release last night now sent her over the edge into a powerful orgasm. Allie suddenly screamed "Daaaaaaadeeeeeeeee!" Her hips rocked wildly as her pussy went crazy on my cock writhing and clamping all along my shaft. She shuddered twice and clasped me tightly as her lips sought and locked onto mine. As her breasts flattened against my chest her heart pounded, muffled only slightly by the dense orbs. My skin thrilled at the little tickles her hard nipples made as she surged against me.

Yet even as she thrashed against me I continued thrusting into her at the same pace and stroking her clit relentlessly. I kissed her back hard and massaged the side of her neck with my thumb as I stroked her hair with my fingers. As I had hoped the extra affectionate touches added to the residual pleasure radiating from her already stimulated sensitive clit rocketed Allie into yet another orgasm.