A Pledge of Purity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Daddy that was uuuhhh intense and...." Her eyes filmed over with tears. "It was so beautiful. How could I ever have thought that sex was wicked? Only God could give us such absolute pleasure! It's like getting a glimpse of Paradise!" Her hand stroked my face. "As wonderful as that felt, and I absolutely want to do it that way again, but perhaps we can finish face to face. It gives me a special thrill when I see my Daddy's face when I cum! Or especially when I make you cum so hard and so muuuch inside me!" Allie giggled and moved her hips up and down so that she squished.

She suddenly noticed how tired I was and her look became one of concern. "Are you okay, Daddy?" Since I was still catching my breath I nodded. "Did I wear you out?" Her voice remained concerned but there was a slight quirk to her mouth, as if pleased by the idea.

"Well, I am forty-five honey. Between work, playing all those games, and your energetic and enthusiastic lovemaking, yes I am worn out at the moment."

Smiling in sympathy, she kissed my cheek, "I guess we should get some sleep then, huh?" As I was about to nod off, holding Allie in my arms, she suddenly moved out from under me, disengaging us with a small squelch of air and fluids. Allie climbed under the covers and lay down resting her head on the pillow. I guess she was going to sleep with me. I scooted across the bed and reached for my sweats.

"You don't need those, Daddy. I'll keep you warm. Besides, why get dressed and undressed again?" Allie giggled. She lifted the covers and smiled at me inviting me to lie next to her. Inwardly I cursed myself for being a middle-aged man who needed time to recharge, otherwise I knew I'd be well on my way to my third round of the night. I climbed under the covers and Allie dropped them as she squirmed next to me. "Can you move a little bit more, Daddy it's still a little wet." I moved a little bit. "Do you have a mattress liner on this bed?"

"I don't think so."

"We're gonna need it. We can get it when we go shopping tomorrow. Of course, I'd like to have sex in my bed too." Her eyes glowed and she gave me a sultry look. "It's like my biggest fantasy!" With a twinkle, she asked, "Would you like to hear the fantasy I had when I touched myself?" She rubbed my chest and seemed eager to tell me.

"I'd love to hear it, honey"

"Okay. Well, I'm in bed and in my pjs, ready for bed. You come into my room to give me a night night kiss. When you kiss me the kiss turns passionate. You noticed that our kiss made my nip nips all hard. You unbutton my pjs and kiss me down to my boobies. All the time you're kissing me you are telling me how beautiful I am, how much you love me, how sexy I am. You suck on my boobies for a while and then kiss down even further. I'm frozen with pure desire as you kiss me down to my kitty. You pull down my pjs just enough to uncover my kitty. Suddenly you're standing in front of me with your uuuh cock jutting at me like a spear.

Then you say the words I'd been wanting to hear forever. "Allie my sweet baby girl, do you want Daddy to make you into a woman? I scream yesssssss and you enter me, taking my virginity on top of my own bed and in front of all of my plush animals. After we were done, you said, 'Now you're Daddy's woman'."

Allie took my look of wonder as one of disinterest. Her face fell and she said, "I guess it is a foolish girly fantasy."

"No, honey it's very flattering and... a bit surprising. How long did you have this fantasy? And how did I miss all these signs that you were so attracted to me?"

Allie gave me a teasing, sour smile. "Because even though you're an old Daddy, you're still a guy and so by definition, clueless." She laughed and kissed me on my cheek.

"You know if you want, we could act out that fantasy one day."

"Reaally Daaadddy!" She kissed me hard and then laid her head on my shoulder and stroked my chest, her eyes took on a sultry cast as she said, "What fantasy about me would you like to act out?"

I was a bit taken aback by her question because until recently I hadn't even thought about Allie in a sexual way, much less fantasized about her. However, if I told her that it would hurt her feelings, so I thought about one of my recent wet dreams that involved her. I guess that could qualify as a fantasy,

"Well, it involved you wearing your hair in pigtails and wearing your school uniform." Allie giggled at that. "Oh I see, my fantasies are funny, huh?"

"No, Daddy it's just that.... Well, I had the same fantasy too. And we kind of did that last night, didn't we?"

"Well, my fantasy was more romantic than what happened last night."

"Oooooh, tell me, Daddy! Tell me all the details!" Allie said with a sexy smile as she rubbed my chest. Her other hand slipped down to play with my flaccid cock.

"Okay. well remember when I slipped on some ice and hit my mouth on the car door, swelling my lip and bruising my cheek. This time when you came home from school, you sat on the couch next to me. I noticed you were wearing lipstick and had your hair in pigtails tied with a pink bow.

"'Ooooh Daddy, that looks painful! Would you like me to kiss your boo boo?' Without waiting for an answer you climbed in my lap and then kissed my cheek. You kissed my mouth softly and then your full lips sucked on my lower lip. I got an erection from your kisses. It was painful because of how you sat on it and because it was cramped in my pants. When I squirmed to relieve some of the pressure you noticed my hard-on.

"'Oh Daddy does that hurt? Would you like me to kiss that boo boo too?' Again without me answering you unzipped my pants and pulled my hard cock out and started kissing it all over. You left little lip prints all over my head and shaft. You noticed my precum and said 'Ooh Daddy, you're leaking, let me get that before it drips on the couch.'

As your mouth covered my hard cock I stroked your pigtails. You gazed at me with adoration while you sucked my dick."

As I related my fantasy, I felt Allie's nipples grow into hard spikes against my chest. Her thighs clasped my left leg and I felt heat rise from where her juncture touched my thigh. Allie's lips curled a bit as she felt my cock stir in her hand.

"What happened next, Daddy?"

"Your nipples were so hard and big that they pushed through even your thick bra." You said, 'Daddy my bra is too tight, can I take it off, please?' I said 'yes of course. You unbuttoned your blouse and pushed your bra off your breasts in record time. You knelt before me and once again started sucking my cock only now you were also massaging it with your big beautiful breasts. You still wore your school blouse and I found that so hot. I erupted in your mouth and there was so much you couldn't swallow it all, it spilled over your lips chin, over your big titties, and on your blouse.

After you licked yourself clean, I pulled your plaid skirt and pink panties down to your knees and laid you on the couch. I devoured your hot, wet little pussy as you cried out to me. When I finished you looked at me with hot little eyes and said, 'Do it, Daddy, Pop me!' And then we made love.

Allie softly stroked my now erect cock. Her attentions coupled with the relating of my fantasy had awakened the beast. Her eyes glowed as she asked, "Did you say, I love you Allie when you popped my cherry?" Did you make me cream and scream, Daddy? Did the whole neighborhood hear me shriek Daaaaadddyyyy when I came?"

My sweet little Catholic school girl was turning out to be quite the horny little girl. Not only had my fantasy turned her on, but she had also made it into a fantasy she now shared with me. I didn't need to answer her since she already knew the answers.

Allie leaned over and kissed me. It was a long tender yet passionate kiss. As we kissed she also rose to her knees and straddled my chest. She moved down a little until my hard prick was only an inch away from her swollen pussy. Even at that distance, I felt the heat of her sex flush. My daughter looked down at me her, long black hair framing her beautiful face and draping across her shoulder and heavy hanging breasts.

"I know you're tired Daddy so let me do all the work. Just rest and let your daughter who absolutely adores you, make love to you." Allie took my cock in her hand and after a couple of misses inserted me into her warm slit. Her perfect pussy slipped down around me with the same wonderful snugness and same delightful throbbing. I was a bit surprised that she was still so wet but then I realized that some of the lubrication I felt were from the two loads I'd deposited inside my little girl's cunt. This realization sent a thrilling shiver through me.

As my cock slid inside her, Allie closed her eyes and her full lips curved with pure delight. She sighed in contentment and shifted her hips slightly so he could experience the full sensation of being penetrated. When I was fully inside her she opened her eyes which shone with happiness and affection. She shook her head sending her long hair fanning about her shoulders and breasts. Allie shivered in joy making her large titties jiggle and sway before my eyes. Her pink nipples were fully swollen with want and beckoned to me. Almost without conscious thought, my hands drifted up to cup her breasts.

Allie rocked a bit and the feeling of her slick inner folds clinging to and rubbing against my rampant cock was heavenly. "Mmmmm, it feels good doesn't it, Daddy?" Her hands rubbed my chest as she shifted around on my cock. "Our super special Daddy-Daughter hug is wonderful every time, isn't it, Daddy?"

"Yes, sweetie." Allie leaned down and kissed me again while slowly wiggling her hips back and forth and from side to side. These hip motions made us both moan with shared rapture emphasizing our incestuous sexual union.

Allie clasped her hands over mine which were still massaging her luscious breasts. She took my hands in hers and interlaced our fingers. She used them as a prop to lift herself up and slowly began riding my cock. After a moment, however, she used her knees and thighs to propel her up and downward motions. She pushed my hands down to my chest and held them there, still holding hands.

"Just relax, Daddy. Let me love you. Relax and just feel me love you, Daddy. Feel me hugging you so tightly, with my adoring love." She leaned down and gave me another kiss, her breasts pushed up against our conjoined hands resting on my chest. Her hips continued to churn as she slowly rode me.

Allie moaned a little and grinned at me. "You feel so good inside me, Daddy!" Her hands tightened their grip in mine.

Her face took on an expression of loving concern. "I know you feel some guilt, Daddy. About last night, about tonight even. You might feel that you forced me, raped me even. You didn't! I could have pushed you away or gotten up at any point last night. I wanted you to make love to me, Daddy. I knew it was going to happen. I was just scared to do it. I'm not scared anymore, Daddy, I'm so happy!" Allie pressed our hands to her heart as she agitated her hips a bit faster. She grinned as I groaned from a wave of pleasure coursing over me from the sweet motion of her slick, tight pussy.

'Watch me love you, Daddy. Your sweet little Allie, who loves you so, so much is making love to you, Daddy. Daddy, I'm giving you all my heart and love, freely and with utter joy!" Her bright blue eyes shone with tenderness and devotion as they locked onto mine. The strength of her emotional love for me flowed into me as she slowly and surely demonstrated her physical love.

Allie beamed as I squeezed her hand and let my eyes drink in the magnificent sight of my daughter ecstatically driving herself up and down on my hard cock. My hands itched to caress her cheeks, stroke her long silken hair, caress her smooth, muscled shoulders, hold her taut, trim waist, cup and tease her swinging mounds or grip her hips. She knew I wanted to touch her but denied me by holding her hands tightly in hers. This was about her pleasuring me; her taking pleasure in making love to me.

This wasn't the lust-driven fucking we'd done early in the evening. My darling daughter was making slow, purposeful love to me. She was showing me the depth of her devotion by giving me the gift of herself. My sweet baby girl gleefully took me inside her most sacred place and thrust down on my invading cock with jubilation. Watching her taking such joy from our intimacy was mesmerizing. Her eyes lit up every time I moaned with pleasure.

We were locked in this leisurely, steady intimate embrace for some time. It was never monotonous, Allie shifted the angle of her thrusts and altered her pace from time to time. She kissed my face, lips, chest, and neck. She teased me by tickling my face and chest with her hair. All through it, she held my hands, sometimes tightly, times loosely, sometimes she moved them so we played with her breasts, or rubbed my chest, or stroked my face. As my daughter rocked and rode me the room was fairly silent, other than our moans and her coos, the sounds of our genitals wetly colliding, an occasional queef, the creaking of the bed, the sounds of kisses, and our panting breaths.

As time went by Allie's breathing deepened, her moans became deeper and more frequent and a deep flush colored her fair skin. My arousal had also deepened. It was different from the other bouts of sex I'd had with Allie and different from any other sexual encounter I'd ever had. No woman had ever made love to me with such singular devotion and unreserved desire. It was like I was her entire world and she became mine. Although I know that Allie was partially teasing about the super special Daddy-daughter hugs we shared, it was hard not to think there was some truth to it.

I had never felt such an intense emotional and physical connection as I did with my daughter at that moment. It transcended our sexual union and made our father-daughter relationship something uniquely resplendent and profoundly intimate. As if Allie shared my thoughts, her eyes widened and brightened.

Allie went rigid, her neck and back stiffened arcing slightly, her breasts jutted forward like proud twin peaks. Her hands squeezed mine hard and pressed down sharply on my chest. Her quivering thighs squeezed my hips and her pussy tremored like an earthquake along my shaft as her walls surrounded it, crushing it with all the power of Allie's love for her Daddy. As orgasm rocked her body, she simply moaned a soft, joyful, and almost inaudible, "Ohhhh Daaddyyy!"

My daughter glowed with pleasure and her physical response to the pleasure she felt traveled into mine through our emotional and physical connections. As she came so did I. Allie gave me the sweetest, most radiant smile I'd seen from her in years as she felt our mutual Daddy Daughter orgasm.

As my climax came it was not the sudden jolt of pleasure that I usually experienced. At first, my entire body lost all sensation for a millisecond as my brain overloaded. With a roller coaster sensation, a tingling flush flooded me, filling the emptiness with euphoria. During this state of bliss, my attention was commanded by the beautiful face of my daughter smiling down at me her face combining love and ecstasy. I also felt the pressure of our linked hands pushing down on my beating heart. However, I was most aware of our super special Daddy-Daughter hug. The reality of how truly special it was made this the most emotional climax I'd thus far had.

As Allie's orgasm wound down she released my hands, cupped my face, and gave me a sweet, lingering kiss. Still feeling the effects of my own climax the touch of her lips made me feel a circuit of love between her lips and our still twitching genitals that suffused us both in a corona of love. Allie sighed as we kissed and she slowly laid down upon me. After the kiss ended she put her arms around my neck and whispered, "Hold me, Daddy just hold me." I hugged her with my arms and twined my feet with hers.

After a few moments of basking in the afterglow, Allie turned to me and kissed me on the nose. "That was the best one yet. And I wasn't even trying for it. All I wanted to do was rid you of any guilt by showing you how much I want to love you, how much I need to love you! But the happier I made you, the happier I felt!" She became more animated, waving her hands about. "And then.... Bam! Heaven rained! When we climaxed together, it was..." she closed her eyes and shivered, "mmmmmm mmmmm so sexy and so.... perfectly intimate! That was a true blessing from God, Daddy!"

I wasn't about to argue with her. "It certainly was divine, darling!" As I turned to kiss her forehead my now shrunken and deflated pecker slipped out of her with a small gurgle.

Allie gave me a little smile that was both sweet and yet filled with self-satisfaction like she had accomplished some great task, "I guess you're all worn out now, so it's beddy-bye time now."

I couldn't fight against the lassitude that was fast overcoming me. "Yes, baby girl just like when you were little and ran circles around me, you tuckered Daddy out!"

"Okay, Daddy! She said cheerfully. Allie knelt on the bed over me and folded her hands. "Lord Baby Jesus, Thank you for making me and Daddy close again. And even closer than before!" A drop of our combined juices ran down her leg but she continued without missing a beat. "Thank you, Jesus for all the wonderful sex I shared with Daddy. I especially thank you for all the powerful and beautiful orgasms Daddy gave me!" A couple of drops fell from her dripping snatch and onto my stomach and thigh, "Such sweet joy is truly one of your blessings. Ours is such a beautiful and pure love. I thank you for making our sacred union possible. All things are possible with you, I love you, thank you with all my heart, Jesus Amen!'

After Allie finished her prayer she leaned over and grabbed a bunch of tissues from the box on my nightstand. Her blue eyes twinkled as she wiped the drops of fluid off of me and her leg. She then put the wad of tissue against her cleft. "Much as I like to cuddle with you some more, Daddy, I'm gonna have to freshen up a bit first." With a grin, "You gave me so much love tonight, it's overflowing!"

With an athletic grace, she rolled off the bed and out the door.

I was rapidly falling asleep but was troubled by the events of the past two days. I was in an incestuous relationship with my daughter. I knew that I should end it. I knew I should also dispel Allie's belief about this relationship being sanctioned by God. Yet did I want to? Not only was Allie happy for the first time in years, but she also embraced our relationship. And I had to admit that I not only enjoyed the renewed emotional closeness with her but the additional physical closeness as well. Making love to my daughter was the most wonderful experience of my life. I almost felt like it truly was a blessing from God.

I rebuked myself and told myself to be strong, to do the right thing. I fell asleep shortly after making that vow. A few moments later I felt the bed move, the covers lift, and a warm, naked and voluptuous body spooned against me. An angelic voice said, "Night Night Daddy. The bed bugs won't bite but your daughter might! "She giggled and kissed my neck. That kiss sealed it for me, I knew what the right thing was for Allie, and so for me as well. Thank you, Baby Jesus!