A Pokemon Journey - Next Generation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Roxanne said. "Fucking take it, you slut. You like me being four fingers deep in your pussy, don't you?"

Blaire was so overpowered with pleasure that she didn't notice herself nodding

To Roxanne's question. Blaire was so wet by now that Roxanne's fingers were able to slip in and out with no problem. Roxanne must have noticed this as well because a grin had formed on Roxanne's face.

"I think you're ready for me to go all the way in now. You're soaking wet."

Blaire raised her head and looked at Roxanne, worriedly. "W- What do you- AH!" Roxanne had pushed her entire hand inside Blaire's pussy as was pounding it with her fist. This wrenched a full scream from Blaire's throat and she felt a tear escape her eye and roll down her face. She threw herself back down onto the showcase and involuntarily began moving herself against Roxanne's fist. It was as if something was pushing her, making her do it. Or was that right? Somewhere deep in the back of her mind, something told her that she was completely loving this and that she was willingly pushing herself against Roxanne's fist. Nevertheless, Blaire spread her legs even farther apart and arched her back a bit, her tongue nearly hanging out of her mouth.

"Mm, there you go," Roxanne said, fisting Blaire's pussy even harder, rubbing her clit as she did. "Fucking scream for me." And she did. She arched her back even more and pushed harder against Roxanne's fist, and screamed. She screamed for Roxanne to go hard, to go faster, she screamed Roxanne's name like they were lovers, but by the end of it, she was just screaming. The only other scream that became louder than the ones before was the scream that ripped out of her throat when she came all over Roxanne's hand.

Blaire gave a soft, weak moan when Roxanne pulled her arm out of Blaire's vagina and she watched through shaky, watering eyes as Roxanne bent down and grabbed her bra and shirt, putting them back on, and walking over to a small table against a wall on the opposite side of the battlefield. Onix followed her at the snap of her finger and released Oshawott. It waddled over to where Blaire was still lying was trying to get on top of the showcase where blaire was still shaking but slowly raising herself onto her elbows. She watched as Roxanne made her way back to Blaire, and she could see that Roxanne was holding something in her hand. As she got closer, Blaire could see that it was a small, dark blue, oval-shaped cased lined with black velvet. She could see something small and shiny was sitting on the black velvet.

"Congratulations, Blaire," Roxanne said, holding the velvet case out to her. "You've officially earned your first Official Pokemon League Black Gym badge. You're one step closer to becoming the Pokemon League Champion."

"Black Gym badge?"Blaire asked, never having heard of such a thing.

"It's a seperate type of Gym badge that Gym Leaders hand out to those who are able to pass these more... heated battles. You did relatively well for your first battle. There's definitely places for you to improve before you can even think of withstanding the Champion, but you'll get there if you continue to give in and take what the other Gym Leaders have to give you." Blaire took the small, sparkling badge from the velvet. The badge was a dark brown color shaped promiscuously like a vagina.

"I call it the Cave Badge," Roxanne said. "You've earned it." With that, Roxanne left, heading into a back room that Blaire hadn't noticed before and left Blaire alone. She quickly put her clothes back on, pinning the badge to the strap of her backpack and walked out of the Gym, doing her best to walk as normally as she can with her legs still shaking violently.

"What in the hell just happened to me?" Blaire asked herself out loud. Not expecting an answer she saw that she only had one course of action she could take after what had just happened. She had to stop what they were doing, taking advantage of all the young adults that come through just looking for a nice, fun Pokemon battle. She turned to Oshawott with a determined look on her face.

"The only way to stop this from continuing to happen, i have to keep moving forward with it, make it to the Champion, and become the new Champion."

"Wott!" Oshawott said, sounding disapproving. It obviously didn't think the same way she was. Blaire took out the one Pokeball that she had for Oshawott and made it return back to its ball.

"But I've got to do this journey on my own. It's not fair to you to have to be held down during every Gym battle, being forced to watch that. I'm going to send you back to Professor Juniper and ask her to keep an eye on her for me. But I'll come back for you after this is all over. I will."

After Blaire sent Oshawott through the PC to Juniper's lab assistant, she walked back to Nurse Joy.

"Nurse Joy," Blaire said. "Where can I find the next Gym I need to compete in?"

"Oh, well the next Gym you should visit will be in Dewford Town. It's on an island to the west of Petalburg Forest. Actually, if I remember correctly, there's a young man who lives in a small house right outside of Petalburg Forest. I hear he takes trainers back and forth between Petalburg Forest, Dewford Town, and Slateport City. If I were you I would go talk to him."

"Thank you very much,"Blaire said before walking out of the Pokemon Center. She began making her way back towards Petalburg Forest, still feeling her warm cumon her thighs.

The end of A Pokemon Journey: Next Generation Part 2. Part 3 will be coming very soon!

12