Kanto Ep. 01

Story Info
Pokemon/Pokegirls fusion. Pallet to Pewter.
11.8k words
4.74
32.5k
131

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icedragonmo3
icedragonmo3
1,370 Followers

This story is kind of a fusion between Pokémon Red/Blue and Pokegirls. I liked the concept of Pokegirls, but didn't like the one-sided nature of only girl monsters, and absolutely hated the ridiculous naming scheme. For purposes of this story, every human having sex is over the age of eighteen.

******

"Welcome, Tamers! Today begins your training in the most honored of all professions! My name is Professor Oak, and I will personally be handling this two-week course!"

I looked around at the other 'Tamers', three guys and two girls, all of us drafted immediately after turning eighteen. None of the others looked as terrified as I felt. Especially Gary, he looked as confident and brash as he always had.

I'm going to die. I won't get as far as Cerulean before I'm dead.

"Testing for Blood Gifts comes first! Then you may choose your starter Pokemon based on what those gifts are! If you do not have a gift that will let you tame a Poison-type, trying to tame one can and will kill you! Stay within your gifts!"

Oak looked like a congenial old man, but he bellowed like the Drill Sergeants of old. He was flanked by two assistants who looked as intimidating as Oak sounded.

"If you have lived a completely sheltered life, or slept through every one of your history classes, I will give you a brief history! You are welcome!"

"Three hundred years ago, a madman named Sukebe unleashed the Pokemon upon the world. Landscapes were rearranged, most of the world's animal populations were out reproduced and out competed, and humanity was nearly wiped out."

"Then, by some miracle," he continued a little softer, "it was discovered how to tame the feral Pokemon. Using tamed Pokemon to fight back, humanity has clawed its way back from the brink of extinction. We have adapted Sukebe's own tech to leverage this, our only advantage, which is where every piece of gear you will be issued has come from."

"The Tamer is the first line of defense to keep our small settlements from being overrun by the feral Pokemon. Your calling is more important than you can realize."

A calling, he called it. I had no interest in being a Tamer. Everyone was drafted at eighteen to do their part, though. Many didn't survive the two-year term. All I had ever wanted to do was to be an archeologist, to help to recover the lost way of life of yesteryear. That was a distant dream that seemed a million miles away at the moment.

"Now, let's start with the best part! Let's see... you," he pointed at me, "what's your name?"

"Uh... Travis. Travis of Pallet Town."

"Good! Come up here, and let's see what kind of Blood Gift you have, hmm?"

I glanced side to side at my fellow trainees briefly before shuffling forward. I wasn't all that enthused about going first.

Oak held a device out to me, a small red metallic box with a depression in the center around a small, sharp spike. "Press your thumb here, young Travis."

I pressed my thumb into the depression, wincing as it pierced my skin to take a blood sample. The wound was immediately put into my mouth to stop the bleeding... or at least to contain it.

Oak studied the readout for a few moments, before turning to his assistants and speaking in a much softer voice. "You two will need to get the others set up. Travis, come back to my office with me, please."

I didn't dare turn around to look at the reactions from the others. I simply followed Oak through the door at the rear of the room, into a much larger lab filled with computers, machinery, and thick cabling that I couldn't make heads or tails of. Maybe my blood test was bad? Maybe I wouldn't have to do this after all!

"Have a seat, son," he gestured at a chair in front of a desk that looked exactly like all the others in the room. His tone had completely changed from the bellowing commander to the pleasant, heavy-eyebrowed old man that he looked like. Whatever my blood test had told him... I wasn't sure if it was a good thing or bad.

I sat and pulled my thumb from my mouth, finding that the bleeding had stopped. At least that was going my way.

"Your Blood Gift... You have a Morphic gift."

Well, that made sense, I suppose. "My Dad's a Ditto."

Oak leaned over the desk. "Do you know what this means? You can tame any type of Pokemon. All of them."

"Oh." Looks like I really wasn't getting off the hook after all.

"Mmm. You have in you the potential to be one of the great Tamers, Travis. Most Tamers are confined to one or two types, but you... you can field a diverse team that can handle anything, if you do it right. So, first things first, where did I put that..."

I watched in silence as he dug through his desk drawers for long minutes before finally removing a long wooden box with hinges on one end. He opened it up, revealing two rows of what looked like badges with three on one end missing.

He removed one and held it out to me. "Your Tamer's badge, Travis."

I held out my hand, and Oak placed it in the center of my palm, depressing a disguised button in the middle of it. The badge dissolved into dust and absorbed into my skin.

Understandably, I began to panic.

"Everything is just fine, Travis. Calm yourself, if you please."

I took a deep breath. "What was that?"

"Nanites, Travis. Nanites." At my uncomprehending look, he elaborated, "Pokemon are strong and powerful beings, young man. In order to Tame them without harming yourself, we give you a nanite reinforcement. The short version is that they're an infusion of microscopic machines that toughen you up. The beginner's Taming Badge will let you Tame Pokemon up to level fifteen or so."

I flexed my hand, trying to feel if anything was different. "Level fifteen?" I wondered.

Oak chuckled, "Tamer jargon. Here, let's get you your starter equipment, and I'll try and explain the basics. Most of this will be covered in your training."

Oak wandered over to a locker system and removed a padded briefcase, bringing it back to the desk and opening it up. Inside, in specially hollowed out depressions, were a multi-compartment backpack, a belt with special clips and holsters, some sort of handheld device, six tiny red and white pokeballs and one black one.

"Okay, Tamer's equipment. One backpack to hold all the items you gather on your travels. One belt to hold your pokeballs and Pokedex at the ready. Six standard pokeballs. One Black Ball. And, of course, your Pokedex."

He picked up the handheld device and held it for me to take. "This Pokedex is your greatest tool. It holds a map of the entire Kanto region, and your location in it. It holds all the information we have on every known Pokemon. It also gauges a Pokemon's power and health and converts them into easy to interpret numerical levels."

"Now, Pokemon gain power in two ways, Taming and battling other Pokemon. Gyms are scattered around the various settlements, and by winning a battle against the Gym Leader, you will earn badges that will further reinforce you, allowing you to tame your Pokemon to higher and higher levels without shattering your pelvis," he chuckled.

"Oh... Why don't they just give it to us all at once?" I wondered.

"Because it's expensive," Oak stated bluntly. "So much time and materials, invested into Tamers who will either plateau or die? No, you have to earn them as you go."

I didn't want to think about dying anymore than I already was. I decided to just move on. "A-and the black ball?"

"Your primary job as a Tamer is to reduce the feral Pokemon population. Should you defeat a wild Pokemon, and not want to keep it as part of your team, you capture it with the black ball. Once you do so, the Pokemon is irretrievable. The Black Ball can hold eighty-seven digitized Pokemon before it is full. You can then empty it at a Poke-center, and the league will give you credits depending on the rarity and power level of the captured Pokémon."

"W-what happens to them after that?" I worried.

Oak leaned back in his chair. "They're kept in stasis until a Tamer claims them. Class S and Class A, they're kept in central storage. That's where a Tamer's first Pokemon come from. The numerous, low-grade Pokemon, though... best not to think about it. Let's just move on to why I brought you back here in private, shall we?"

I quickly nodded, anything to get away from the dark subject matter.

"When I was a young man, I fielded a diverse team. Good, rare and powerful Pokemon. Together, the seven of us were very successful. But then, young Travis, the worst thing happened to me. I got old."

"I couldn't keep them all Tamed. One by one, they started to go feral. I couldn't let them go free, they were too strong and once the animalistic nature took over they'd be a threat to everyone and everything they came across. One, I kept, and she's been a fine companion all these years. The other five, I put into stasis and used the League's power-stripping protocols to reduce each of their power levels down to one. Perfect for a beginning Tamer. I have three left, and I'd like for you to take one as your starting Pokemon."

It seemed like he was giving me a huge honor, though the particulars were lost on me. I queried, "Sir?"

"They were my friends, Travis. I won't put them into the system, but neither will I hand them off to some random new Tamer without any potential. You can be great, Boy. Choose one. Care for her, and she'll care for you right back."

He typed into his keyboard for a minute, and three holographic displays projected from the desktop.

One was a Bulbasaur, thin, small breasted, green skinned and slightly reptilian with a closed flower bulb and vines hanging from her back. Her long hair was a dark green and hung over her shoulders yet managed to hide nothing of her naked appearance.

Another was a Charmander, red-skinned with strategic patches of tiny, shiny scales, average breasts and a very large ass and wide hips. She was draconic looking with a thick tail protruding from her backside, a small flame on the tip of it. Short orange hair rose straight up from her head mimicking a candle flame.

The last was a Squirtle. A blue-skinned anthropomorphic turtle-girl, wide and plump with very large breasts and a turtle shell on her back. Her short black hair curled up and over to one side, simulating an ocean wave.

This was a big, big deal. These were S-Class Pokegirls, second in potential power only to the legendaries. Starting with any one of them would raise my chances of actually surviving this thing from abysmal to a decent shot. It's not like I was going to tell him 'No thank you' and start with a Rattata or something.

My eyes drifted between the three, debating on which to choose, but my eyes kept falling back to the huge breasts on the Squirtle.

Yeah, pick your starter Pokemon based on her bust size. What kind of idiot are you, Travis? I chided myself.

Oak hit a few keys and the holograms vanished. "Okay, Squirtle it is!" he cheerfully announced. "Grab one of your Pokeballs and follow me!"

"Wait!" I protested. I hadn't picked anything yet!

"Travis," he chuckled. "She's level one. You won't want to take her into combat until she's at least level five. You're going to have to Tame her through all those levels. Trust me, you picked Squirtle."

I pulled one of the miniaturized pokeballs from the case and followed him to a terminal where he typed furiously for a few minutes before a metallic cone on a segmented metallic tube rose up from a semi-spherical hole next to the computer.

"When the pokeballs are in their reduced carrying state they're useless for anything but to store them when they are empty. Go ahead and press the multi-button to restore its size, and place it in the transfer hollow."

I pressed the only button on the golf-ball sized device in my hand, and it swelled up to the size of a softball. I put it into the depression on the station, and Oak lowered the cone down, locking it in place.

The black band separating the white and red halves began to pulse with white light, slowly at first but gaining frequency as the Squirtle was transferred from storage to my Pokeball. I suddenly felt like I was steamrollered into this.

The flashing band of the Pokeball slowed and then stopped, and the device chimed signaling the completion of the transfer. The cone raised up, and I reached in with an unsteady hand to retrieve my ball.

My very own Pokegirl. It didn't seem real.

"She's feral, Travis. Don't let her out of the ball unless it's into a taming bed. Even at level one, she'd easily kill you unless she's restrained. Do you understand?"

My eyes didn't leave the surprisingly heavy ball in my hand. "Uh, yeah. I got it."

"Professor Oak? I think you're going to want to handle this one, too," came the call from one of Oak's Aides from behind us.

I turned, and behind us was the assistant who'd spoken and an arrogant looking boy with wild hair standing next to him.

"Ah, Gary! I should have suspected. Now Travis, put on your belt and clip your ball on. Dropping the ball and accidentally letting her out would be disastrous for everyone here. Go on now, take your gear and straight to a taming bed, understand? I'll see the both of you in the morning for training."

I kept a tight grip on the ball with both hands and made my way to the open case containing my equipment as Oak greeted Gary.

"My grandson! I'm so proud! Come, I have two Pokegirls for you to choose from."

I strapped on the belt, carefully clipped on my Squirtle's ball, and closed up the case to carry out of the room. Gary was Oak's grandson? That was a surprise.

******

I didn't want to use the taming bed at Oak's lab, there was absolutely no privacy there. Also, Pallet Town didn't rate having it's own Pokecenter where one would normally find a taming bed, so I went home. I thought Mom would either have one, or would escort me north to Viridian and the Pokecenter there.

It was a very short walk from the lab to home, and I was greeted by my sister as I walked in.

"Hey stink-breath!" she good-naturedly teased me. Sisters, what are ya gonna do?

I rolled my eyes. "Hi Greta. Is Mom in?"

"Kitchen, I think. Oooh! Is that what I think it is?" Greta rushed off from the sofa to race over to me and poke at the ball hanging from my belt. I turned and shoved her away none-too-gently. "Don't! She hasn't been tamed yet!"

Greta's eyes got very big and her face paled. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" Everyone knew what would happen if she got released while still feral. That was basic, common knowledge everyone was taught from the time they were out of diapers.

I calmed Greta down, somehow, and walked into the kitchen. Mom was nowhere to be found, only a pink amorphous blob with two beady eyes and a permanent smile. "Hi, Dad. Seen Mom around?" I asked.

The blob changed shape, shifting into a perfect copy of me save for the same eyes and smile that he had in his unshifted form. He pointed up the stairs, and told me, "Ditto!"

"Cool. Thanks, Dad. Love you."

"Ditto!"

Sometimes I wished Mom had found herself a human husband, one that I could actually talk with and understand. It would be nice to actually be able to have a real conversation with my dad, but I could read his emotions well enough. I never did doubt he loved me.

"Mom?" I called out, and I finally found her as she came out of her bedroom, an empty laundry basket in her arms.

"Travis! How did it go, sweetie?"

"I, uh... well, I got my starter. We don't have a taming bed by chance, do we?"

She frowned, "What's wrong with the one at Oak's lab?"

I flopped my arms uselessly. "It's all out in the open! I don't want the others to watch me!"

She chuckled and ran her hand over my head. "Oh, I remember being that young once. Vaguely. My bed has a taming function, but you'll be changing the sheets afterwards, understand?"

I sighed in relief. "Thanks Mom. Really."

"So, what kind did you get?" she asked me excitedly.

"Uh, a Squirtle?"

My mom's eyes got very, very big. "Really? You're not joking, are you?"

I shrugged, suddenly uncomfortable. "Yeah, no fooling. I guess she used to be part of Professor Oak's team, back in the day."

I watched my mother squeal and throw her arms around me in a huge bear hug. "You are starting off in such a good place, honey! Why, I had to start off with a Lickitung. Still, as far as Pokemon to be stuck with, he did have certain... benefits," she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Oh, gross, Mom!" I did not want to even think about my mother taming her Pokemon.

"You'll get over that prudishness sooner rather than later, Travis. So, you have a blood gift for water types? I wonder how that happened?"

"Uh, no. Oak called it Morphic? I can tame any of the types, apparently."

"You are going to do so well," she told me seriously. "League champion, I'll bet."

"I'll settle for living through the next two years. Taming is dangerous, Mom."

She waved my concern off. "You'll do just fine. Go on now, I want to meet her once she's tamed and my bed has new sheets on it."

I walked into my Mom's bedroom, and closed and locked the door. I pulled all the sheets to the floor, and studied the control panel on her headboard for a few minutes before finding the restraint function.

Mechanical arms rotated out from under the bed, swiveling into position where they would be to restrain the arms, legs, torso, head and/or tail of a Pokemon. An iris opened up, revealing a semi-spherical depression the exact size for my pokeball. I took a deep breath and slotted the ball into the recess.

The mechanical arms moved to new positions and lit up with a crackle of energy, the electrostatic reinforcement holding the molecules of the metal together well enough to hold down even a legendary Pokemon. Then, a bright blue energy formed in the midst of the restraints, coalescing into my Pokegirl as she was undigitized.

She was shorter than I had imagined, only four feet tall, if that. Her head was restrained up and away from me, preventing her from biting me or projecting an elemental attack had she actually had one yet. Every other part of her was held immobile, and she let out a guttural "Squirtle!" in protest.

This was the distasteful part of taming. The whole reason why I was so hesitant to do any of it in the first place. I knew, intellectually, that she'd be thankful to no longer be a mindless animal full of violence and rage afterward, but I still wasn't going to enjoy the initial taming.

I stripped down naked, and got on the bed between her plump, shiny blue thighs. I leaned over her and fondled her huge breasts, one after the other, and she immediately became very wet, her protestations transforming into a pleading tone. Let me tell you, when a Water-type Pokegirl gets wet, she really gets wet.

They were designed to be sex slaves by Sukebe, after all. It wasn't that surprising that even though she wanted to kill me at the moment, she still wanted me to fuck her.

Despite my reluctance, I was fully hard and ready to Tame her, so I lined up with her leaking pussy and shoved in, letting out a groan at the sensation of her ultra-tight crevice squeezing me.

I'd never Tamed a Pokegirl before, nor had I ever had a human girlfriend. I got in maybe eight thrusts that sent all of her watery blue flesh into wild motion before I was done. I buried my cock deep into my Pokegirl, squeezed her huge tits with my hands, and came.

Her body reacted as it was designed by a madman to do. She absorbed every drop of my cum, her body and mind registering me as her sole master, and then she came herself.

She gushed a torrent from her tightly clenched pussy, stinging my flesh a little, but my morphic blood gift allowed me to withstand it without shredding my cock. It was a very real danger, taming a Pokemon that was outside of your gift.

icedragonmo3
icedragonmo3
1,370 Followers