A Powerful Lust for Control

Story Info
A woman seeks control and power from her hardened warrior.
3k words
3
7.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bells were ringing all through the town. The sound of horses returning men from battle. Yells and shouts of joy could be heard from the men, long before they could be seen. A town that was built from the plunders of others had become quite normal for Elyann. She joined the women of the town in the square just inside the gates. The only men who stayed in town during battles were a small company of gatekeepers, just enough to defend the town, and to get the women and children to safety, in case of an attack. Elyann watched as men on each side of the gate turned the geared doors to allow entry for their warriors.

The warriors at the front of the group were on horseback. This showed their rank in the group. The newest warriors were usually on foot, and the hardened warriors were on horseback. The men of the town were feared across the peninsula of Moldoth. It was said that they had never been known to lose a battle. Elyann noticed as they got closer that she could see three riders riding out in front of the group.

The customary way for the townsmen to enter was for the captain to come first, with the men who helped them most in battle. After these men, the rest of the warriors would enter. Katain, the captain, entered with one new warrior on his left, and his seasoned companion Lewrio on his right. Lewrio has been with Katain for as long as Elyann had known. The new warrior appeared to be in his late teens. He looked far younger than the older seasoned warriors who were in their early to mid thirties. Elyann was interested to learn about what made this young man special in battle over the last few weeks since the men set out.

As the warriors entered the square, they were greeted with shouts and cheers. Katain, Lewrio, and the new warrior made it to the middle of the square, and the others gathered in around them. The cheers grew louder as the crowd joined in to the warrior shouts and claps, until Katain brought the noise to a stop.

He raised his hand signaling silence in the crowd. "A warrior never feels victory quite like he does when he returns to his people," Katain said smiling at the crowd.

They began to clap and cheer again, praising their leader. Again he raised his hand to silence them. "My people, behold one of the bravest men in all of the land," he said as he put his arm around the young man. "This is Draiki, son of Drokeon, and he saved our people many tears. Without his loyalty to our warriors and our people, we would not be here tonight. He stopped an attack from our blind side near the crossroad point. Because he saw the attack coming, we were able to maneuver around and face the enemy head on," Katain's voice was growing louder to get over the noise of the crowd.

"Tonight my friends let us celebrate with each other. Wives show your husbands what they have been missing. Whores, well, do what you do best. Let's make the next generation of warriors to protect this place," Katain finished his speech with a bow.

As he finished talking to the men still gathered at the square he saw Elyann, and smiled. Elyann smiled back and gave a small courtesy to the greatest warrior in the village. She continued to look at Katain's impressive muscular physique. His large arms, with deep cuts that were poking out from his armor. His huge legs, built from years of fighting and running through the sandy regions. After the last warrior had finished his congratulations, Katain began walking toward Elyann.

Elyann embraced her husband's strong body. He lifted her as he hugged her back. No words were spoken, he simply carried her toward their home at the northern most point of the square.

Elyann had become accustomed to what events took place after he returned from battle. It was said that warriors were always made the night after men returned from battle. Her husband had almost always taken this ritual forcefully, as Elyann was not always a willing wife.

Elyann was originally a gift from her land. It was the furthest Katain's people had ever conquered. Elyann was sitting with her father overlooking their lands when the warriors entered their village. Her father was the king of this land, and was not about to have his people killed by these warlords.

"Please save me, I do not want to go with these evil men," Elyann pleaded to her father. "They will make me one of theirs," her voice began to shake.

"I fear they shall do much worse than that my dear," her father told her as he took her in his arms. "These men are known to forcefully mate with their women. They believe the harder fought the mating is, the better the chance of getting a strong son," her father was tearing up saying this.

"I must do what father needs, our people are what is important," Elyann was praying these thoughts to herself as her father led her out of the bedroom toward the conquerors. Her father brought her out into the courtyard, and she got the first glimpse of her captors. The man in the middle was handsome and strong looking, the other two were mere boys in comparison. Being just over 18 herself, Elyann was scared that she would end up with a much older man for a land agreement with her father.

"So this is the princess eh?" Katain said as he chewed on a piece of wheat like flower native to the land.

"This is my only child, Elyann. She is everything to me. I mean for her to be yours if it will keep us at peace," her father said trying to hold back the fear in his voice.

"She is beautiful," Katain said, as he looked Elyann up and down. "She is a maiden as well?" Katain asked, still surveying Elyann's body.

She recalled looking very beautiful that night. Her long red hair was in a tight elegant braid.

"She is a maiden of 18 sir," her father wiped what looked like a tear from his eye. Elyann had never seen her father shed a tear, even after her mother died. "She has hardly ever left this village to be quite honest," her father smiled at her.

"We shall have the ceremony here in your town square tonight," Katain said cheerfully. "I'll expect your best room for the bedding of my new wife," he said as he gathered his men and started back toward the rest of his company.

Elyann watched as her father nodded. If only her mother were still around Elyann was thinking. She had no one to explain to her what was required of her with her new husband. They returned to her home, and she was gifted her mothers wedding dress. She put on the dress, said her goodbyes to her friends in the town, and headed out to her wedding ceremony.

Her fathers house keepers had done a great job at decorating. The town square looked beautiful. As she walked up she noticed that her suitor did not appear to have changed his attire, other than taking off his top armor. She still admired his handsomeness, and his rugged looks. She had seen very few attractive men outside a few who lived in her village. As she walked up to meet him, he smiled at her and kissed her hand. "It could be worse," she thought as she took his hands and said the words.

After a lot of wine for the men, and a lot of awkward silence for herself, Elyann was escorted back to their room for the night. This was the night she had always thought about since she had become a woman. She dreamed of being taken by a large strong man who would kindly show her the ways to love. Her husband did not set her kindly on the bed, and he did not kiss her gently. What he did do was more animalistic, and primal.

Katain looked at his new wife in her dress. "Mmm," he licked his lips as he was eyeing her body. He grabbed her dress by the shoulders and pulled it down hard.

"Ow," Elyann let out a shriek as Katain was ripping the dress down her. She began to think that this night may not go as she had envisioned.

He continued pulling and ripping her dress off. He took down her under clothes to reveal her bare body. She was very pale as she had not been able to be out in the sun very often. She covered up her breasts as they were released from the under garments, but Katain slapped her hand away. He squeezed and grasped at her breasts as if he were trying to burst them.

After his hard squeezing session Katain took her right nipple in his hand and slightly twisted it. Although this was very painful to her virgin breasts Elyann enjoyed the feeling. Katain began tugging on her nipple and releasing, watching the waves it made on her breast.

"Am I what you wanted in a wife?" Elyann asked as she tried to catch her breath. All the pain and pleasure had made her breathing difficult. She was feeling sensations in her private area she had never felt before.

No words were spoken by Katain. His actions spoke for him. He pulled of the shirt that covered him, exposing his hard, hairy, muscular physique. As he turned to toss his shirt on a table near the end of the bed Elyann saw the scars that adorned his back. She didn't have a chance to ask of them, because as he turned he was already pulling down his blackened trousers.

Elyann had never seen a mans private parts before, and was stunned by the look of it. It appeared to be engorged, pulsating with Katain's heartbeat. She could see the veins running down the shaft. It began to bounce as she realized he was walking back towards her. Elyann felt wetness between her legs, she knew that her womanly parts longed for her new husband.

Katain grabbed her by the waist and spun her around, she was now facing the wall with the window, and he was behind her. Katain forced her head down toward the bed. She felt his hard manhood slipping around her privates as he got her into position. As she reached her hands out to hold her up on the bed she felt the most intense pressure she had ever felt.

The pain in her groin and beginning to grow into her abdomen area was almost unbearable. "Ooooowwww," she groaned as her hair was pulled back and upward toward her husband. She felt his hips around her backside meaning he was fully inserted in her now. She caught her breath as his manhood receded from her.

Just as he had receded out of her, he stuffed himself back in. This brought tears to Elyann, she had began sobbing. Katain pulled her hair harder and began thrusting into her harder and faster. The pain Elyann felt was intense, but the pleasure was also building. The wetness on her thighs was becoming more and more prominent.

Katain's breathing began to quicken, his penetrations harder and faster than before. His grip changed from grabbing Elyanns hair to being around her waist. His pace quickened to where Elyann thought he may throw her off the bed he was pushing and pulling so hard, and then she felt his warmth in her insides. Katain's pleasure moan was surprising to Elyann.

She felt lightheaded and tired as Katain pulled himself out of her. No words were said, Elyann fell asleep next to her husband, not knowing whether she had made a good or bad impression on him. This became the ritual with her new life, when her husband returned home from battle, or training, he would have his way with her, from behind.

Elyann became savagely addicted to her husbands manhood pulsating in her through the first few months of marriage. She began trying new things each time, such as rubbing his hard manhood before he turned her around. Her favorite trick became using her mouth to suck out his seed.

The first time Elyann used her mouth on her husband was after she had found out she was with child. Katain did not want to mate in case the seed hadn't fully taken to her yet. Elyann began by rubbing his manhood and watching as it began to rise. When it reached its full capacity, she unsheathed it from his trousers.

She watched as it throbbed back and forth, Katain fully enjoying his wife's playful eyes longingly looking at his member.

"We must not bed, I have told you," Katain's voice full of displeasure at his wife's antics.

"We are not bedding husband, let me be the leader for once," Elyann grabbed the base of Katain's hard member.

"Women have no place as leaders. You bleed every moon, without need of a swords cut. No your place is not for leading, for you are not strong enough," Katain stopped speaking as Elyann used her tongue to lick from the bottom to the head of Katains manhood.

Knowing that she now had Katain's full attention Elyann looked up at him as she again fully licked his shaft from base to head. She then gently kissed the head of his manhood and Katain moaned. Elyann had heard stories from the other wives of how to please the man with your mouth, so she decided to put their views to the test.

Elyann slipped Katain's member into her mouth. She was surprised by the warmth that it was giving in her mouth. She used her tongue to lick the head, while slowly moving it a little further in her mouth. Katain again moaned, and Elyann caught a taste of saltiness, which the other women had told her was the taste of a mans seed. Knowing Katain must be close to spilling his seed she decided to back off the pleasure for a few moments.

She took his member out, and let it sit there throbbing. She softly touched his hanging sack, and began massaging this area. Running his testicles between her fingers and squeezing slightly. Elyann loved the feeling of taking control of Katain. This went completely against his culture, but she had been lusting for this moment.

She didn't let him rest for very long, as she again took a firm grasp on the base of his hard, throbbing manhood. She took it in her mouth and began to inch her head deeper toward his waist as his member went deeper into her mouth. She began sucking while moving him in and out of her mouth. The other women told her to use twisting motions to urge the seed up and out.

Elyann began to quicken her rhythm, moving up and down his long shaft. She felt his seed begin to go upward in his member. He took hold of the back of her head and pushed her down. She sucked harder, begging for him to give her the pleasure.

Katain's seed pummeled her mouth all at once. She took her training from the others to heart and was swallowing it down, because she knew he was going to have a lot of seed, considering it had been a long while between the last mating and now. As she was swallowing the first burst, the second rocked the back of her throat, the taste wasn't awful, but also wasn't pleasant. She continued swallowing and sucking at his member until it seemed his supply had ran out.

Elyann pulled his still throbbing member from her mouth and kissed it on the head as Katain was enjoying his release. She could tell her husband had thoroughly enjoyed her new skills. Elyann loved the feeling of control it gave over her husband.

Many years filled between the day Elyann and Katain first met, and today's return from battle. She was at first but a release for Katain, something for him to take out his pent up aggression on. But, as the years have passed, Elyann has become more and more his equal. Most nights when Katain is home, he spends at the will of Elyann.

This night that he had returned, Elyann lusted for the feelings she first had with Katain. "Take me as you did the night we were wed," she begged of him.

"Take I will," Katain yanked Elyann's dress off as he pushed her head down towards the bed.

His manhood was already hard, she could feel. She had been thinking of this moment for weeks and was wet enough for him to have no trouble. The feeling of him ramming himself into her from behind was what she had been wanting.

His early onset of moaning told Elyann that Katain's sexual act wouldn't last very long. She took his arm and put it on her left breast, which he squeezed, sending pleasure running through her body. She could feel his rough chest and body hair rubbing against her back with each thrust. Elyann was preparing to feel Katain's warm seed fill her to the brim when he stopped pumping into her.

She noticed his arm fall off from her, and then felt a wetness where her knees were on the mattress. Looking down she saw the red of the sheets, which looked a thousand times worse than the night Katain took her maidenhood. She felt a tightening of her chest, and reached to see what the problem could be.

By this point Katain was putting too much weight on her back, the pleasure was gone. She felt a cold sharp object poking out from between her hanging breasts. She looked up and behind her to see Draiki and Lewrio standing over them. It was then she realized that Katain must surely be dead.

She knew that the wound she had would be fatal, her breathing becoming more and more labored.

"It's a shame such a fuckable woman had to die for this," Lewrio said to Draiki.

"Such is the crime, for those who lust in power," Draiki said as Elyann's eyes closed for the last time.