A Practical Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed into her top bunk, and this time Steve covertly watched her wriggle and struggle to get off all her clothes without shifting the sheets so much as to reveal anything.

Steve lay down himself and closed his eyes. Visions of Becky flooded his imagination. He slept lightly that night, waiting eagerly for morning and hopefully another show.

***

Steve woke up early, but didn't budge an inch. He waited for Becky. He wanted to be more awake, more aware during her hopeful quick display this morning. He needed to have time to remember the view.

Becky's alarm went off about a half hour later, and Steve waited impatiently for the rustling from the top bunk to finish. He was strategically positioned on his side, facing the room, with his head on the shadowy side of the bed so it would be harder to see if his eyes were open.

After a moment of silence, Becky slid off her bed right in front of Steve again. Her ass came into view first, panties stretched tight across its roundness, riding up a little on one side to give him an eyeful of cheek.

She landed on the ground, facing away from the bed, and stretched her arms over her head. Steve's jaw dropped as he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. Yesterday she'd almost sprinted to the bathroom, but she must have found confidence somewhere to take it slower today. Steve stared at her bare back in near disbelief. Would she turn around?

Becky went to her wardrobe, carefully keeping her back to the bed, to gather clothes and a towel, then went straight to the bathroom. Steve didn't get a glimpse of any boob, but was still blown away.

If she was this bold, maybe he really did have a chance of seeing her naked. His hand had automatically found its way to his dick, but he forced it away. He couldn't risk getting caught masturbating by the object of his lust, plus had no way to clean up here.

Instead, he got out of bed and gathered his clothes and towel, waiting for his turn to shower.

Becky came out of the bathroom fully dressed, this time in gray yoga pants instead of black, with a long loose blouse that hugged her breasts just enough to give Steve another pang in his dick. He sure loved how much Becky seemed to like the feel of yoga pants, the best clothing ever invented in his opinion.

Steve entered the bathroom and stripped. Looking around, he tried to imagine what it looked like in here just a few minutes ago, as Becky stood right where he was now, completely nude. He finally had a chance to relieve the pent up stress in his dick, and took an extra long shower to take it slow and enjoy it.

By the time he got out, Becky was gone off to her own classes. The day crawled by as he just waited to reunite with his roommate that evening. Having a female roommate was not going to help his grades, but at this point he didn't care.

He didn't have any classes on Friday afternoon, so he grabbed lunch at the cafeteria with a few classmates from his last class for the day. He saw Becky come in with a group of girls he didn't recognize, and waved. She smiled back, then disappeared around a corner to grab her own food.

Steve went back to his dorm after his ad hoc group dispersed, and glanced around for something to do. Becky had brought a small TV, which so far sat unused on a small table with two drawers between their desks. Steve dug around in his bags for the Playstation 3 he'd brought with him from home, hooking it up and playing the Madden game from 4 years ago. Nothing ever changed year to year anyway.

He was still playing when Becky came back a few hours later.

"Ooh!" she said, seeing him with the controller in his hand, then a disappointed "oh..." when she saw what he was playing.

"No judging," Steve said. "Not after that Dominion game you brought out."

"Fine," Becky agreed, tossing her bag on her chair and helping herself to a seat next to Steve on his bed. "So, can I play?"

Steve dug out his extra controller, explained the basics, then ruthlessly crushed Becky despite picking a less than stellar team to even the odds a bit.

"Couldn't go easy on me?" Becky asked, batting her eyelashes.

"You didn't go easy on me in Dominion," he said. "Besides, it's the best way to learn."

"I did, actually, but I won't next time," Becky said, pulling herself off the bed and heading to her desk.

Steve loaded his season back up and played a few more games while Becky dove into her book, some epic fantasy Steve had never heard of.

"I'm heading home for the weekend," Becky announced at around eight. "My mom is here to pick me up. I'll be back late Sunday."

"Oh, ok," Steve said, trying to mask his disappointment. "Have fun."

She left.

Steve took this opportunity to pull out his dick and masturbate furiously, thinking about Becky the whole time. Her face, her bare back that morning with exposed breasts just out of view,her glorious mound clearly outlined in her preferred skin-tight leggings.

It was a long weekend.

***

As promised, Becky returned late on Sunday night, just as Steve was getting ready for bed. She greeted him with a smile and a brief hug, so quick that Steve barely realized it was happening before it was over. Then she threw her bags down and climbed into her bunk herself. She stripped off under her covers, rolled ever, and closed her eyes.

Steve, still in shock from the unexpected but welcome physical contact, found his way to his own bed and lay down for the night.

He almost slept through the show the next morning. He woke to rustling, a telltale sign that Becky was about to hop down and give him the view that he'd missed the past two mornings with her being at home. He berated himself silently as he waited and watched.

Sure enough, Becky's legs appeared over the edge of the bed, followed by her ass. Not the outline of her ass in panties, but her actual ass. She was bottomless! Steve's eyes bulged as he took it all in. Her creamy skin extended here, of course, but just getting to see it was exhilarating.

Like last time, she also didn't wear a bra. Right in front of Steve, not three feet away, stood the girl he'd been crushing on hard, completely naked. She stretched, her back still turned, then went to her side of the room to grab clothes and a towel. She had to bend over to get into her bags, Steve realized. He watched intently, hoping to catch a glimpse of something more, but Becky squatted down instead, giving another great view of her ass but not the promised land in front.

Then she walked to the bathroom and was gone. Steve closed his eyes and savored the show he'd just witnessed, replaying each moment in his memory.

He floated on a high through his classes that day, barely even able to focus long enough to hear his professors talk. By the time he found his way back in the evening, Becky was already there, dressed in her usual yoga pants, but this time with a loose fitting shirt. The neck was so big that it had fallen over one shoulder, revealing the strap of her sports bra. Steve couldn't tell if it was intentional.

"Hey," she greeted him, not bothering to fix her shoulder. Intentional, then.

"Sup?" Steve asked.

"Nothin'. Whatcha wanna do tonight?" she asked.

Steve shrugged. He loved spending time with Becky. He found her casual outfits erotic and arousing, and any chance to catch a glimpse was worth taking. But he had never really been great at talking to new people,and she was still new enough. Damn introversion.

"I have an idea," Becky said. "There's a game room on campus I found today, in one of the lounges. We both like games, so let's see what we can find there. Maybe there will be something we're more evenly matched at."

Steve liked the sound of the idea, and followed as Becky led the way, his eyes transfixed on her ass. Her loose shirt hung over it, but it was light enough that it swished back and forth a little with each step, and hugged her curves just enough that he could make out the line between her ass cheeks. Which he'd seen, in the flesh, he reminded himself, thinking back to the sight.

They tried out a few board games they found, and a few video games, but the one they settled on was Smash Brothers. They were both equally terrible, and agreed to come back regularly to get better together.

After a while, it got late, and they went back to their dorm room to sleep. They went through their now usual ritual, with Steve hoping to catch an eyeful of skin while Becky stripped down to nothing under her covers.

No luck. But there was always the promise of morning. Steve got some shut eye.

***

Morning. The unequivocal best time of day, recently. Steve lay awake for close to an hour waiting for Becky's show. When the rustling started, he grew excited, his dick beginning to stiffen expectantly.

Becky dropped down to the floor, landing deftly on her feet. She was completely nude again, like the day before. She stretched again, holding her arms over her head and standing on tiptoes, but all Steve could see was her ass.

Not that it was a bad view. She had a gorgeous ass, and the way it shifted back and forth as she walked over to grab her clothes could be described as seductive, but that didn't even begin to cover it.

Steve watched in wonder as, unlike the day before, Becky turned to face her wardrobe, giving him a glimpse of sideboob. He could just see the silhouette of her breasts against the far wall. When she bent over to grab something from the bottom drawer, they hung down, still just dark globe shapes, but what shapes they were. They jiggled with her every movement in a way they never could in a bra, as if to prove to Steve that what he was seeing was real.

Becky walked across the room to the bathroom, giving Steve one last near view of her marvelous tits masked in shadow, then disappeared into the bathroom.

Steve couldn't stop himself from touching his dick, not after that. He moved his hand up and down slowly, sensually, replaying it all in his head. His member was as hard as diamond, and on the verge of coming almost immediately. He kept himself on the edge of climax, wanting to savor the memory for as long as possible.

When he heard the shower turn off, he had to rip his hand away to avoid being caught, and flip quickly to his stomach to hide his rock hard throbbing cock, which would be clearly noticeable through his sheets otherwise.

He pretended to be asleep until Becky was dressed and gone.

His classes went about as expected: he didn't remember anything from any of them. That night, back in the room, he played Madden again as he waited up for Becky, but she didn't come back until late.

"What's up?" he asked, becoming a cliche in his attempt to sound casual.

"Busy night studying," Becky said. "Got a test tomorrow already. Can you believe it? Got to just focus on it, though, so sorry in advance if I'm a bit distant."

"No problem," Steve said, trying to mask his disappointment. He liked their nights together, just playing games or bullshitting or both. But he let her be, and actually wound up heading to bed first that night, letting her study.

***

Becky still woke up early, but Steve was ready. Whatever time he spent waiting in bed each morning for Becky's show was always worth it.

She dropped down, nude as was becoming her precedent. Without warning, she turned around and reached up onto the bed for something.

The moment lasted a decade and a nanosecond both. That image would be ingrained in Steve's mind forever.

It was the first time he saw Becky's pussy. Any image he had in his mind of what it might look like paled in comparison to seeing it in the flesh. This was his dream, his fantasy, come to life in front of his eyes.

She was completely shaved, with swollen pussy lips that were perfectly round and smooth. They came together in a single line, a perfect slit with nothing messy popping out. Becky shifted her weight, moving her legs just a bit,one knee forward and the other back, switching positions.

The effect of that small maneuver on her pussy lips was enough to make Steve moan, just a little. His heart raced in terror. Had she heard? He didn't dare move, just waiting.

Becky stepped away from the bed, turning her back as usual. She gathered her clothes and went for her shower.

Steve didn't move an inch. He was afraid any stimulus at all would make him ejaculate all over his sheets, and he didn't want to deal with that mess.

But at the same time, he felt guilty. Becky thought he was asleep, and never intended him to see her most private parts in full closeup, just two feet away from his eyes.

He vowed to tell her that he'd seen. Not that he was watching on purpose, or that he liked it, just that he'd seen and wanted her to know.

But not now, he thought, as she stepped out of the shower. He didn't know how to bring it up.

In classes that day, he might as well not have even been present. His mind was utterly occupied, flittering back and forth from images of what he'd seen-Becky's pristine pussy-and figuring out how he was even going to tell her.

She was already in the room, relaxing with her book, when Steve returned for the night.

"Hey, you," she greeted him, glancing up for a moment.

"Hey," Steve said, unloading his bag onto the desk. "There's something, uh, that...that I want to talk about."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. It's...uh...well, I guess I'll just say it."

"Tends to be the best way to talk," Becky said.

"I saw you today."

"On campus? Or do you mean right now?"

"This morning," Steve said. "You were..."

"Naked," Becky said. "Yes. I mean, I sleep nude. That's just what's comfortable. Then I get up and shower. Also nude, you know. Things get weird if you introduce clothes in there. So I just thought...why am I putting on clothes to walk four steps and take them off again? You know?"

"I...guess that makes sense. I didn't think of that."

"If it makes you uncomfortable, I can stop."

"No!" Steve said, a little too vehement. He hoped she didn't sense his inner voyeur in the tone. "I mean, I want you to be comfortable here. It is your room, after all. We live here. Don't do something on my account that makes no sense for you."

"Ok," Becky said. "I'm actually really glad you told me. I was nervous that you'd freak if you ever saw, but you were always asleep so..."

Steve breathed again, relieved. This went better than any of the scenarios he'd anticipated.

"Anyway..." Becky said, "how much exactly did you see?"

"Well," Steve considered how to answer. "Pretty much everything. You were facing the bed."

"Oh, right," Becky said, blushing. The red in her cheeks, the embarrassment, made Steve's dick throb in his pants. "I woke up before my alarm this morning and forgot to disable it until after I jumped down. I had to turn it off so it didn't just keep going while I was in the shower. You're welcome, I guess."

Steve laughed. And that was it. The rest of the night was back to normal. Becky read, Steve tried to figure out what he'd missed in class, and they occasionally chatted about whatever.

Until bed time.

"Since you've already seen me..." Becky said. "It would be a lot easier not to have to strip on the bed, you know."

"Uh...sure," Steve said. He stared at her.

"Do you mind?" she asked, but pulled her shirt off before Steve even had a chance to look away, revealing her perfect breasts and cleavage in her bra.

Steve couldn't look away. He just stared, open-jawed, utterly unable to hide his sheer joy. Becky smiled and continued. She bent down and pulled off her pants, leaving her just in her underwear.

"So you like watching?" Becky asked. "I don't know if I should keep going then. I mean, we are roommates and I wouldn't want you getting ideas."

"I'm sorry," Steve said. "I'm making you uncomfortable. I'll look away."

"No, just promise me to keep your hands to yourself. You've already seen me and paid me the respect of telling me when you didn't have to. I trust you. And nudity in your home is natural. Everyone has to get naked sometimes. If I'm self conscious around you, we're both going to have a long semester of dancing around uselessly and avoiding eye contact."

"You are too logical for me," Steve said. "I can't say I can find a flaw in your reasoning, though."

"Great!" Becky said, and unclasped her bra. She let it fall to the ground unceremoniously, giving Steve what he realized was his first real view of her completely exposed breasts.

In the dark of the morning, he'd gotten a view from the side, a silhouette, an outline. This was completely different. They hung down from her chest the perfect amount, not defying gravity like implants were prone to do, but not sagging or anything either. The nipples were only slightly discolored from her beautiful pale skin, having a slight extra pink tinge. The areolas were larger than he'd imagined, but they complemented the overall shape.

In short, he'd never seen better tits, on the Internet or anywhere.

Without delay, Becky bent over, letting her breasts swing down in front of her, and removed her panties in a swift, practiced motion. In the full light if the room, her pussy was just pristine. Becky curtsied and laughed nervously as Steve's eyes took in her naked body. Even with her legs squeezed together during the curtsy, the top of her slit was visible.

"Well, good night," she said, and moved to the bed. Steve kept watching as she climbed, giving him an unprecedented view between her legs from behind and below. The line of her slit was relentless; it was the neatest pussy he'd ever seen, the labia majora like something out of an art masterpiece.

"Night," Steve said, trying to sound nonchalant. He doubted it worked.

He gave one last look to the top bunk before he went to bed himself, but Becky was well hidden under the covers.

Sleep didn't come easy. This morning he was worried about how she'd react to him seeing her naked, and now he didn't even know what was happening. This was his reality now. He roomed with the most gorgeous girl he could even imagine, and she had no qualms about being seen naked.

Life was good.

***

Somehow, this morning, Steve didn't feel an overwhelming need to wake up in time to watch, lest he miss his last chance ever to see Becky nude.

But, luckily, the timing still worked out in his favor. He missed Becky's trip to the shower, but today she was still completely nude when she came out afterwards. She went about her business as if an utter lack of clothes was normal. Nothing to see here, just getting ready. With my tits and pussy out.

"Morning," Steve greeted her, almost as a test to see if she'd scream and cover up.

"Hey there," she said. Now he knew it was real again. Incredible. He looked at her pussy as it came in and out of view while she moved around collecting clothes. Whenever it did slip away, he was content watching her breasts, also quite the sight to see. The nipples were the kind that just begged to be sucked.

He squelched the urge, and at the same time, tried to stop staring altogether. Becky's nudity was not meant to be sexual, just necessary. She had to be naked sometimes, and the arrangement they had was simply that she wouldn't waste effort trying to hide it from Steve. If he stared too much, she might get self conscious and stop. That wouldn't do.

He did grab one last look at her bare ass as he headed for the shower himself, though. Beautiful white buns, if he did say so himself.

Classes went smoothly for once. Coming clean had cleared his conscience, or at least his mind. He paid attention and actually learned things. It was almost like that was actually the whole point of college.

With the peace of mind that he'd surely get to see Becky nude again, and with how distracted he'd been in his room recently, Steve went to the library to study for a while before heading back to his dorm for the night.