A Practical Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky was already there, reading as usual. She stopped when she saw him, smiling and greeting him as he stepped in.

"Dominion?" she asked.

"Why not?"

Becky stood up to grab the game. As expected, Steve was crushed, but he'd spent the whole time staring between her legs. Now that he'd seen her pussy, it was like he had a new insight into what lie beneath that tight fabric. Maybe one day she'd play naked.

"Bed time," Becky said, cleaning up the game. Steve tried to help, but didn't know where things went, so he mostly just handed components to Becky as needed.

Becky stripped off her pants and panties first. Then she pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it on the floor, and reached behind her back to get to work on her bra. Her boobs jiggled as they came free, and Steve was torn about whether to look at her slit or her supple nipples.

"You like the view?" Becky asked.

Steve turned beet red in an instant. So much for his plan to avoid getting caught staring.

"You make it hard not to," he admitted.

"Just because I'm naked?"

"Well, that certainly plays a big part, but you're also just drop-dead gorgeous."

Becky then did nothing short of sashaying to the bed, working her curves and adding sensual touches to her own skin, on her hips and stomach. Then she abruptly jumped up onto her top bunk and sat at the edge, facing Steve with her legs just spread enough to make sure her slit was still clearly visible.

Steve took a step closer, but Becky held up a finger to stop him.

"Remember, no touching."

"You get off on this, don't you?" Steve said. He didn't mean to say it out loud.

Becky's smile confirmed his sentiment, though. "Good night."

She swung her legs onto the bed and lay on top of the covers. After a minute, her breathing had slowed and she was snoring lightly. Her breasts and slit were still out in the open, even asleep. Steve was sure it was just to get to him.

It worked. He stayed up far later than he should have, checking her naked body every few minutes for another glimpse.

It was the hardest thing he'd ever done, getting into his own bed instead of touching her, climbing into her bed and caressing her, reaching down between her legs and feeling the warmth, rubbing her sex.

Instead, Steve went to bed. He'd have to settle for doing all those things in his dreams.

***

The next few weeks went by largely the same way. Becky was naked sometimes, if she had to shower or go to bed, and she did it in such a way that Steve couldn't help but look. She liked being watched, but she didn't go out of her way to be naked either.

He was fine with that. She had to be naked to shower or sleep, but not to play games or whatever else. He got his views a few times a day. What was he going to do, demand that she be naked whenever she's in the room? "Sorry, Becky, but I haven't gotten to see that slit quite enough today. Do you mind?" He would have to be an idiot.

But he wasn't satisfied. Just looking at her body was amazing; his metaphorical jaw hit the metaphorical floor every time her slit came into view. But he wanted more. It wasn't a sex thing. Well, it wasn't entirely a sex thing. He couldn't call it love either, though, not without laughing at himself for his own naivete.

He decided to ask her out on a date. Clothed, in public, the two of them together. He'd decided that over a week ago, and still hadn't done it. He was just working up the nerves, waiting for the right moment. He'd do it when the time was right.

Two more weeks later, and two more weeks of the new status quo of practical yet distracting nudity, and Steve wasn't quite sure the time would ever be right. He had to just go for it.

It was a Friday evening, shortly before she was going to head home for the weekend as had been her custom every week so far. She was packing up a few things, including the new book she'd started, to bring with her as she left. Steve was playing Madden, which he still liked even if it wasn't something to do with Becky. He needed his own interests, right?

"Hey, Becky," he said. "There's something I've been wanting to ask you."

"Shoot," she said, without looking up from her bag as she was trying to squeeze something else in beyond its intended capacity.

"Well, I was just thinking. I like you. A lot."

That got her attention. She paused what she was doing and looked up to meet Steve eye to eye. He couldn't keep eye contact with her, plus his eyes were naturally drawn elsewhere, and he could picture exactly what she looked like underneath that tight shirt and those yoga pants.

"Would you want to go out with me?" he asked. "On a date?"

"No."

The silence lasted forever. At least Becky had the decency to keep looking at him, to give him time to process the answer before she went back to rooting through her back trying to figure out how to shift stuff to make room.

"Oh," Steve said at last.

"I like things the way they are now," Becky said. "It's not complicated. I like you too. But we're still a guy and a girl sharing a room in an all girl dorm. We're at a good distance for that. There's a mutual respect."

"Oh," Steve said again.

"Steve, wait until next year. I do like you. Once you get into a real dorm, like you're supposed to, we'll still hang out. We can call it a date even. But not now."

"Ok," Steve said, turning back to the TV. He didn't unpause his game; he just stared at the playbook in front of him without thinking or moving for a bit.

"I'll see you again Sunday," Becky said.

Steve nodded, or maybe he didn't. He didn't think he said anything. But maybe he did. At some point he turned off his game console or didn't, and either fell asleep or lay awake in bed the entire weekend staring at the bottom of the mattress above him.

It was like meditating, he thought. He was just spending the weekend meditating, rather than doing homework or eating or sleeping or moving.

***

"Hey."

It was Sunday night. Apparently Becky was back.

"You want to go get a bite to eat? I haven't had dinner."

"Sure," Steve found himself saying. It wasn't a date. It was a bite to eat. They were friends. Not even that; they were roommates. Their eating together was a matter of practicality, nothing more.

Steve ate mechanically, and they didn't speak much during the meal. Becky made an attempt or two to bridge the gap, but Steve found himself just making one or two word answers, and after a few of those she gave up.

At least he slept that night.

***

"This is ridiculous!" Becky cried, waking Steve up. She was already dressed.

It was the first time Steve had slept through that morning ritual since he'd realized he could see her naked body just by waking up early and being attentive. A weekend of sleeplessness would do that to a guy, he supposed.

"What's ridiculous?"

"You should have gotten this email too," she said. "The shower wasn't working this morning, so I went to email reslife about it and instead I'm greeted with this stupidity in my inbox. This is dumber than getting you as a roommate. No offense."

A week ago Steve might have laughed at the joke, but he was in no mood now. The words hurt. He shambled over to his desk and sat down in front of his laptop to read the email in question.

"Students in Building C," Steve read aloud. "Starting today, the bathrooms in the individual dorm rooms will be indefinitely taken offline. Due to maintenance on the plumbing system, we will have to stop water to the sinks, showers, and toilets in these areas. It is unknown when the maintenance will be complete. In the meanwhile, there are communal showers and bathrooms on the second and fourth floors of the dormitory that are still functional due to being on a separate plumbing network. The second floor bathroom will be designated for females, and the fourth floor bathroom for males, due to unplanned room assignment circumstances this semester. We apologize for the inconvenience."

"What a bunch of dickwads," Becky said. "They want me to go down two flights of stairs to shower, then climb back up two flights of stairs when I'm done?"

"Are there other males in this dorm?"

"No! You're the only one. So you get an entire bathroom with like 4 toilets and 10 shower heads to yourself, and every girl in this building has to share the other one. There's going to be a line out the door every morning."

"If I'm the only one allowed to use the shower on this floor, you could just go when I'm not there," Steve suggested.

"I guess," Becky said. "But it's the principle of the thing."

Steve shrugged and grabbed his shower supplies from their bathroom. He tested the water, and it was out just like the email said. He took his robe out of his closet; he hadn't used it yet because he'd just changed in the bathroom right after he bathed so far. Shampoo, soap, washcloth, and he was good to go. He headed out to the communal bathroom on the other side of the floor.

He knew it was there all along, but he hadn't had any reason to go in it yet. The door even said "GIRLS" on the outside, but he supposed that was just to remind any guests that they had to go elsewhere on normal school years. Based on the email, he was supposed to go in here, so he ignored the sign and headed inside. There were a few toilet stalls on one wall, with sinks along the opposite wall. There were no urinals, which was weird until Steve remembered this was usually a girls' room. He couldn't see the showers at first, but eventually turned a corner to find a large room with ten or so shower heads around the outside of it. There were drains placed strategically on the floor and a central post with benches and hooks for clothes, away from all the showers.

There was absolutely no privacy if someone decided to come in here.

He picked a showerhead along the wall with the hallway leading out so he could keep an eye on it, then stripped down quickly before he could question what he was doing and started up the water.

Despite his constant paranoid glances to the entrance, the shower was as uneventful as any other. He made himself clean, donned his robe, and walked back to his room where he dressed and went off to his classes for the day.

That night, Becky got into bed with her clothes on rather than giving him her usual strip show and excellent rear view between her legs as she climbed up to the top bunk. He was disappointed, but he didn't question it.

He did have trouble sleeping because of all the noise she made tossing and turning, though.

***

Steve woke up before Becky Tuesday morning. For the first time ever, he climbed out of bed without waiting for her, even though her alarm would go off in only a few minutes. She hadn't stripped down, so he figured she'd appreciate him giving her space. He grabbed his things and headed for the shower.

When he entered the bathroom, he heard water already running from the shower area, although he couldn't see in.

It must have been a girl. There were only girls here, other than him.

And she must have been naked.

He didn't know what to do. He needed to shower. If he waited much longer, he was going to be late for class. But he didn't want to strip down in front of some stranger, especially a female stranger.

But he really, really wanted to see whoever it was in there naked. Maybe it was a girl he'd seen around campus. A connoisseur of fine female bodies, a list of girls he'd longed to see naked flashed through his brain. Yes, he'd gotten his wish with Becky, and yes, he sincerely preferred Becky to any of the other girls he'd seen. But he was still a male, and he still liked to imagine what pretty girls looked like sans clothes.

"Hello?" he called out lamely.

The response was a shriek, high pitched and shrill, confirming that there was indeed a naked girl on the other side of this wall. All Steve had to do was walk around the corner and there she'd be.

"I need to shower so I'm not late for class," Steve said. "This bathroom is supposed to be for males only."

"That's a fucking stupid rule," the voice came back. "You wait out there until I'm done and then you can go."

Steve looked around for a clock, but didn't see any in the bathroom. He'd left his phone in his dorm, so he couldn't check the time. He waited.

And waited. It was taking this girl entirely too long.

"You almost done in there?" he asked.

"Shut up!" she cried, but she came out only a minute or two later. She was fully clothed, and stormed past Steve without a glance or a word.

He recognized her. Her name was Kaitlyn, the one who had been upset when she found out that he lived on the same floor as her. She was one of the girls on his mental list of girls he'd seen around campus that he wanted to see naked. She had red hair, creamy skin just like Becky, but much smaller breasts. Not as good, but still worth seeing.

Although he doubted he'd ever have the guts to do anything like that.

"Just barge in on her," Becky said, later that day, as he recounted why he was late for class. "If she's there again, just go in anyway."

"Are you sure?" Steve asked.

"The email said it's your bathroom," she said. "She's just a bitch."

Steve didn't sleep well. Becky was clothed again, and making a lot of noise trying to find a comfortable position, and Steve was both excited and terrified if he had to enact Becky's plan the following morning. He hoped Kaitlyn just didn't show up.

***

His hopes were in vain. He entered the bathroom and heard water flowing from the next room.

"Kaitlyn?" he asked.

"How do you know my name, creep?" the voice came back from the shower room.

"I was late for class yesterday. I can't do this every day. I'm coming in."

"No!"

But true to his word, Steve entered the shower area. Kaitlyn was buck naked, and he saw everything, but only for a fleeting moment as she covered herself up and darted for the opposite side of the pillar in the center of the room to break line of sight.

He saw her small pink nipples, conical and pointy. Her breasts were bigger than he'd thought from seeing her clothed, but still pretty small. She had some hair down near her vulva, and it was red to match her head. She kept it neat, though, not a huge bush. If Steve had to guess, that is what he'd have guessed for her. He didn't get to see her slit in her rush to turn around, but he did get a great view of her ass. For a small girl, she had great hips and full white buttocks.

"You fucking asshole!" she screamed from the other side of the pillar.

"You're welcome to finish your shower," Steve said, barely able to believe his own mouth. What, was he just going to strip down right here in front of her? At this point, he barely had any choice.

He put his soap and shampoo and such down near his normal shower head, which forced Kaitlyn to strafe further around the pillar to keep out of his line of sight. He walked back to the middle to put down his robe and start taking off his own clothes, again causing her to shift to avoid him. Her clothes were also on this side of the pillar, he noticed. She was just standing on the other side, completely naked, mumbling a stream of profanity vaguely in his direction.

It didn't take long for Steve to get completely naked, but pulling his boxers down while there was a naked girl so nearby, so close that it would be completely unavoidable for him to be seen, was a seriously thrilling feeling. It was freeing, somehow. His penis was on display, to be seen by any who happened to wander in, but this time someone had already wandered in.

He survived stripping down, and he would survive being seen. He whistled while he showered, but kept an eye on the pillar. Shortly after he began, Kaitlyn slunk around to grab her clothes, finally giving him a look at that pussy. It wasn't as neat as Becky's, with some of her labia minora hanging out, but just a little. He could still get behind that, and he kept his eyes glued to her as she quickly grabbed her clothes and towel and moved back to the other side of the pillar. He was facing her, so she got to see as much as she wanted too.

Steve laughed and started whistling while he showered. Kaitlyn, finally clothed, stormed out of the room.

"No way she's back tomorrow," Becky said, after Steve had recounted the ordeal to her that evening. "You won."

That night, Becky shimmied out of her own clothes while under the covers, and they both slept soundly in their own beds.

***

The bathroom on Thursday morning was empty when Steve arrived. He stripped down and started showering, half disappointed that he wouldn't get a chance to see any naked girls this morning. Kaitlyn's body was nice to look at, even if she didn't let him get any long views.

He wasn't alone for long, though. He looked up from washing himself and almost slipped and fell from surprise when he saw a girl standing in the doorway wearing a short pink robe that barely came down past her hips. She had one arm up against the edge of the doorframe and was staring right at Steve, whose penis started stiffening in some combination of anticipation and exhibitionism.

"I heard you like to shower around now," the girl said.

"Who are you?" Steve asked.

"Does it matter?" she asked, and she walked across the room to the center pillar. She dropped the robe, revealing that she was completely naked underneath. Her skin was tanned everywhere, and her breasts were bigger than Becky's, with dark nipples. She had blonde hair with dark streaks, and her pussy was completely shaven. She didn't make any effort to hide herself, in fact sauntering over to the shower directly next to Steve.

He didn't take his eyes off her. She was putting on a show for him, and he was going to watch. She seemed to like seeing his eyes glued to her body, and she did a little twirl, showing him her ass in the process. She turned on the water but didn't stay in its stream for long.

She slowly edged her way closer and closer to Steve. She pushed her breasts up against his chest, the wetness of the water helping them slide this way and that. Feeling her nipples press into his skin was enough to remove any doubt from his penis and cause it to stand at full erection. She stepped closer and put one leg behind him. She wrapped her arms around him and let her body rub against his as she gyrated.

Steve was a looker. He loved looking at girls, imagining what they looked like under their clothes. His favorite porn sites were those on/off collages where it would show a girl with clothes on and then with clothes off. It was his fetish he supposed. He never really imagined he'd get to experience it in real life, but the past few weeks had been kind to him in that regard. Still, he was a looker. He liked seeing, and imagining, but his imagination never involved touch before. He never was confident enough to think that he'd get to touch any of these girls, just seeing them naked was all the reward he needed.

This experience, with this girl whose name he didn't even know rubbing her naked body against his naked body in a shower together, was going a long way towards changing his mind. Maybe he only thought he liked looking because it was all he ever knew.

That was enough thinking, though. He wrapped his arms around this mystery girl and pulled. One went to her ass, the other behind her back. It was all he could do to keep from kissing her, like some kind of natural instinct that that's just what you do when you're so horny, with someone who feels so very good up against you.

She grabbed his dick, and he closed his eyes to focus on the sensation of her stroking, up and down. It was slow, sensual.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Becky with an armful of her own clothes, standing in the door with tears in her eyes.

"Nice," she said, and turned to leave.

"Wait, Becky, no!" Steve cried, pushing the naked girl away from him. "I don't even know her name!"