A Practical Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky turned back around, her face red with fury, and screamed, "Oh, that makes it fucking better!" She sprinted out of the room.

Steve followed, not even thinking about how awkward it was to run with an erection, how hard it was to run across a slick shower floor, or even really thinking about what he was going to do in the hallway without his room key or clothes, half-covered in soap.

Kaitlyn was standing by the sinks, and made a face at him.

"You're disgusting," she said. Steve had no idea why she was there, but he didn't care.

The combination of all the reasons he couldn't chase Becky right now hit him, and he skulked back into the shower. The other girl was still there, naked, posing in a way that accentuated her hips, breasts, and slit all at once.

"Your girlfriend?" she asked.

"No," Steve answered.

"Well then get back over here."

"No," Steve said. He rinsed himself off quickly, fending off any attempts for that girl to touch him, then threw his robe around himself and walked back to his room, where he was sure he wouldn't find his roommate waiting for him.

He was right. Becky was nowhere to be seen. Steve went to class, but couldn't pay attention. After the day's lectures were done, he went back to his room, but Becky was still not there. She didn't come back at all that night. Steve slept alone.

***

Friday morning. Regular shower time.

Steve debated not going at all. Maybe he could just go to his classes like this. Maybe he could just stay in bed all day lamenting how the best thing that had happened in his life had crumbled away over the past week.

But college was expensive, and he couldn't afford to turn into one of those slackers. He forced himself out of bed, gathered his things, and headed for the showers.

He didn't hear any water flowing, which was a welcome reprieve. When he turned the corner into the shower area itself, though, he saw Becky sitting there on the bench. She was fully clothed, and she looked down at the floor as he entered. She'd been waiting for him.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey."

"I guess we should talk."

"That seems to be why you're here," Steve agreed.

"I'm sorry about yesterday," she said. "Why should I care what you do with other girls? I told you that I didn't want to go out with you, right?"

Steve was silent.

"I talked to Kaitlyn. That was her friend who came in here naked yesterday. She just had her come in as revenge on you. I'm not exactly sure how having a hot naked girl come up and cover herself in soap and rub herself against a guy is punishment, though."

Steve wasn't sure what she was getting at, so he just let her keep talking.

"I came here yesterday to... Well, essentially to do the same thing. I'd been thinking about you asking me out. You're a good guy, Steve. I couldn't have asked for a better roommate. After I'd spent all week thinking about you, and then coming in here to tell you I changed my mind, and seeing you with another naked girl who's way hotter than I am."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Steve said. "Nobody's way hotter than you. Nobody's hotter than you at all. You have feelings for me?"

"Of course I do, stupid," she said.

"You're the hottest girl I've ever seen," Steve said.

"You're just saying that," Becky said.

Steve finally decided to close the distance, walking across the room from the entrance to take a seat next to Becky. He took her hand in his hand and looked into her eyes, not at her breasts or at her pussy mound through her yoga pants, but into her eyes.

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he said.

"So you're not into that girl from yesterday?" Becky asked.

"As soon as you left, I went looking for you. I almost ran naked right into the hallway."

"Is that date still on the table?" Becky asked.

Steve hugged her. It was their first hug, the first time they'd really even had significant physical contact with each other. As much as he'd seen her naked, he'd barely even touched her before just now, maybe a handshake when they met but he couldn't even remember.

"Is that shower idea from yesterday still on the table?" Steve whispered into her ear as they embraced.

Becky burst out laughing, pushing Steve away. She stood up and pulled her shirt over her head, then got to work on her bra. Steve scrambled to his feet and started working on his own clothes, and in a few seconds they were both standing naked, facing each other. Steve let his eyes sweep down over Becky's perfect body, her beautiful nipples, the perfectly neat line between her labia. At the same time, he could almost feel Becky's eyes going over his own body for the first time. Well, he supposed he was naked the day before, but he was covered in soap and another girl at the time, so that didn't really count.

He stepped forward and embraced Becky, this time their skin pressing against each other. At the first touch this way, Steve felt his already half-erect penis stand completely at attention, rubbing against Becky's leg and approaching the promised land of her pussy. They stood that way for a few seconds, just embracing and feeling each other, before Becky broke it off again and dragged him to the edge of the room so they could get some water and soap involved.

Steve had never before and could never again have a shower that compared to that first shower with Becky. They explored each other's bodies, rubbing everything and everything on each other. He felt her breasts in his hands, squeezed them and sucked on them. He ran his fingers between her labia, even risking a few exploratory excursions into the depths of her vagina, which caused her to shudder lightly in anticipation. Becky stroked his dick until he was about to come, but left that for later.

And they embraced, and Becky ran her soft, supple breasts up and down his chest, and she ran her ass over his dick, and...Steve lost track of it all. He was living in the moment, and he lost himself there.

Who knew how long they were in that shower together. Kaitlyn could have come and showered and left and Steve would have never known.

When they were finally done, when they finally just ran out of activities that they could possibly do in the shower, they threw their robes on and almost sprinted back to their dorm room.

The door wasn't even closed yet before Becky's robe was thrown across the room. She sprawled herself on the bottom bunk where Steve usually slept, her legs spread and her vagina gaping open, waiting.

Steve wasted no time. He jumped right on top of her, kissing her roughly as his rock hard length slipped easily into Becky's soaking wet hole. They were one for a few seconds before Steve blew his entire load.

Becky laughed, but Steve turned red in embarrassment. He'd not even lasted a minute. He started apologizing, but Becky stopped him.

"It was so good," she assured him. "Don't worry about how long it lasted. We will have plenty, plenty more opportunity to improve."

At those words, Steve could feel his cock, which was still inside Becky, start to get hard all over again. He started back up his rocking motion and fucked her again, lasting well over a minute this time.

Then he finally exited and collapsed onto the bed next to Becky. They cuddled for a long time, forgetting all about their classes. Steve hesitantly reached for Becky's tit, but she noticed and grabbed his hand to firmly plant it there for him.

"That's better," she said.

Steve sidled down a few inches then reached between her legs with his other hand, gently rubbing her pussy lips, exploring the folds.

"Now it is," he said.