A Practice Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Did you find everything you needed?' Doctor Love's smile accompanying his gentlemanly manner.

'Yes, thank you. They're beautiful rooms,' I replied smiling at the thought of us having wild therapy in the luxurious bath surrounded by sweetly smelling foam and bubbles.

Doctor Love flashed me another gorgeous smile and I almost melted into the couch. 'Now, where were we?' He continued.

I drew discreet calming breath, feeling a flutter of arousal between my thighs. 'I'd like to ask you something about the personality survey I completed,' I proposed, playing out my wicked scheme.

'Yes, certainly,' he replied, unwittingly joining me in my fantasy.

'I became aroused more than I had for a long time when I answering a particular question,' I explained becoming even more excited as I recalled the memory.

'Yes, go on,' he urged, showing an interest which excited me even more.

'There was a description of a person kneeling in front of me with his hands on my thighs which I had to respond to,' I recounted with a slight nervous tone. 'Do you know it?'

'Yes. It's a new question we recently added,' he explained. 'Please continue.'

I bite my lower lip and drew a deep and obviously aroused breath. My heart was pounding away and my hands trembled with anticipation as I pulling my skirt up to my waist exposing my thighs tightly held together.

'I'd like to know what happened. I believe your sexual therapy is wonderful,' a miracle that I sounded so calm, my body full of need.

You didn't need to be a sex therapist to know how incredibly horny I was. My nipples were like hard nubs pressing against my bra and squeezing my thighs together did little to settle down my raging hormones. Doctor Love appeared unfazed by my proposition but I sensed he needed a little prompting and my deprived body urged me on.

'It will remain our little secret, you understand? I won't share it with anyone, even Chelsea,' I added with a naughty smile.

There was a slight delay as Doctor Love made the connection and the secret we shared. His handsome face slowly formed a knowing smile. I gave an inward sigh of relief at his reaction. He stood up and removed his jacket and tie, placing them over the back of the couch. The sexual tension was unbearable as I lustfully looked on. The atmosphere was full of anticipation of what was about to happen. I began to breath more rapidly and a dry lump had forming in my throat.

He knelt before me. 'I can show you if you like?' A grin accompanying his offer.

'I like,' I clumsily gasped, overwhelmed with what was unfolding.

He placed his hands on my bare thighs. I couldn't help by sigh and moistened my lips with nervous excitement. They were tender and cool against my hot skin. He stroked towards my knees and worked inwards between my thighs.

My sighs turned to soft moans. 'Oh God, I've dreamt of you doing this,' I sighed.

He started to part my legs sending a ripple of pleasure through me. There was no force. We parted my legs together. I wanted him to see what I had to offer. I wanted it to be his.

It was exactly what I had read in the survey! His demonstration, far more satisfying. I had to bite down on my lower lip to stifle a loud moan, it felt so good. My nipples tingled and I felt the cool air on the warm wetness between my legs as Doctor Love's eyes lingered on my pussy with its neatly trimmed bush. I was left breathless and trembling with the thought of what might come next.

I swallowing a knot of lust and took a small breath. 'What happened next?' I muttered.

The sizzle of arousal felt wonderful with the thought of him having his way with me. His eyes drifted up to share my gaze. He gave me an unbelievably naughty smile that sent another surge of excitement through my body. I sat further back on the couch and he gently lifted both of my leg so that my high-heels rested on the seat.

Doctor Love gazed lustfully at my fully parted legs and intimate flesh. 'I want it so bad,' I moaned.

He caressed the outer lips with his fingertips while his other thumb stroked the length of my opening. I trembled at hearing the pooled moistness under his touch.

I returned a nervous smile at seeing the pleasure on his face. 'Ooooh, yes . . .,' I sensually sighed, enjoying the sensation of his illicit caress.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, moaning with the pleasure. My body ached for more and I thrust forward trying to take more of his teasing thumb, my moans now of frustration at wanting more. It left me trembling with the thought of his more intermate touch. Doctor Love sensed I was on the edge. He began rolling my clit between his finger and thumb while continuing to massage my opening more purposefully.

'I'm going to cum!' I screamed looking at his face, gripped with pleasure.

I clutched my thighs and arched my back against the couch as my body tensed and then trembled uncontrollably, gasping for air as an orgasm ripped through my body.

'Yes, yes, yes, yes,' I cried, acknowledging every delightful climax.

I lay motionless against the back of the couch recovering and unable to take my eyes off Doctor Love. I smiled at the enjoyment I saw in his eyes. He placed his hands under my thighs raising my feet off the couch and returned my smile. The anticipation of his face between my legs sent another gush of fluid down below. He lowered his mouth to my moist folds, sucking them delicately. It seemed an eternity since I enjoyed such pleasure.

'Oh yeah,' I gasped with sheer joy as he began working with his tongue, gently caressing my most sensitive flesh.

I ran my hands through his short greying hair, grabbing as much of it as I could to hold him tightly between my legs. My body was pleading for another release. I squirmed and rolled my backside around while moaning in delight. I began to shake as his expert tongue brought me to another orgasm.

'Oh God, I'm cuming again,' I uttered, my breathing uncontrollably shallow and rapid as the convulsions overwhelmed me.

Doctor Love stood up and I slid of the couch and slumped to my knees in front of him. The bulge in his pants was obvious and I gripped it with my hand and felt it pulsing. I lifted my gaze to his face and traced the outline of his erection with my fingertips.

His delight with the caress was obvious. 'Let's see what Chelsea's been enjoying?' I teased.

I unzipped his fly and reached into his pants. His cock sprung to attention after being unrestrained. It felt large in my palm, warm and fully erect while throbbing slightly as I wrapped my fingers around it. I gently caressed him, moving one hand tightly up and down while the other cupped his balls through the fabric of his trousers.

'It's yours to enjoy now,' Doctor Love moaned, his voice strained with the pleasure.

I released my grip as a naughty though came to mind. 'How would you like a sandwich?' I asked with a mischievous grin. 'I have the bread I just need some filling.'

Doctor Love had a bemused smile etched on his face. 'Just lay down on the footstool on you back and I'll show you,' I added.

Doctor Love lay on his back with his legs draped over the end of the upholstered footstool. Holding his erection and extended a knee across his hips, I positioning my crotch over his groin with my feet on either side of the footstool. He watched as I guided his cock into my intimate flesh and we both sighed as I lowered myself on to him fully.

'Cock's my favourite filling,' I moaned at his smiling face.

My dress settled around me, partially covering his stomach. I began slowly sliding myself up and down his erections. It was mind-blowingly delicious. I rolled my eyes, Chelsea style, as I stood up until he was almost out, and then gently sat down on his groin, again and again.

'Oooh, yeah. That feels so good,' I softly moaned, savouring the sensation self-pleasure couldn't satisfy.

Doctor Love closed his eyes and a stifled moan escaped his grinning lips as he blissfully enjoyed me gently massaging his erection. I felt a thrill of excitement knowing I put that smile on his face. He looked gorgeous in his waistcoat. I'd almost forgotten that we were almost fully clothed, so intense and satisfying was our therapy.

Doctor Love opened his eyes, searching for mine. 'That's wonderful,' he sighed, bringing a generous smile to my face.

'I just want to cum one more time, please,' I playfully begged, flashing my eyelashes.

I came to rest on Doctor Love's groin and I burrowed my hands under my dress. Running my finger down to my aroused clit, I rubbed it vigorously causing a loud sensual moan of satisfaction.

'Ooh, yes, yes, yes,' I cried, strumming the sensitive pink bud.

I came with such an intensity I thought I would pass out. My whole body shuttered as my body pulsated uncontrollably. I slumped forward onto Doctor Love's chest in a state of ecstasy, drawing in deep breaths and my heart beating wildly. Lifting my eyes, his contented smile meant so much.

'Wow,' was all I could think to say.

Doctor Love wrapped his arms around me and we enjoyed the contented feeling that sex brings. I could feel the warmth of his chest even through our clothing. I noticed his aftershave for the first time, which brought a smile to my face. I was so contented, laying there recovering and being held in his arms. I'd never been so relaxed or enjoyed a doctor's appointment so much. Thankyou Chelsea, I thought to myself.

After several blissful minutes, Doctor Love brought me back from heaven. 'Please use the ensuite,' he offered. 'There's a shower if you would like one. You'll find fresh towels. Take your time and I'll meet you back in the suite.'

I gave Doctor Love a smile and said thank you. It wasn't for the offer, and he knew. I made my way to the ensuite and took my time, getting my mind around what had happened. I'd just had sex with my therapist! He's my doctor and it was insane. But I didn't feel racked with guilt or worry about ethics or consequences.

Why did it feel so right? Doctor Love is everything I wanted him to be, a charming gentleman and handsome despite the age difference. His soft velvet voice sent shivers down my spine and my body melted at the sight of his warm dreamy eyes and gorgeous smile. Doctor Love's kind and flattering words drove my senses wild and it felt ever so naughty. Chelsea was right. It is great therapy.

After freshening up, I straighten up my clothing and started to put on a spare pair of panties I had thoughtfully placed in my shoulder bag. A naughty thought occurred. I paused, thinking about the last time I was at the Practice and left pantie-less. I put them back in the bag with my sodden ones, deciding I liked the idea of doing the same again. Maybe not even just today I pondered, a wicked grin forming.

I looked through a selection of perfumes and cosmetics. Then applied some makeup and enjoyed trying some lovely perfumes, finally using the one I liked best. I did my hair and stood looking in the large mirror above the dresser. I looked presentable enough and nobody would have guessed what had happened.

I turned to my side, studying the curves of my profile. I certainly didn't have any panty lines to worry about! My breasts were a little small and I had wide hips and a rounded belly. I'd never had a lovely figure like Chelsea. I sighed realising how far I had let myself go since John died before returning to the suite.

Doctor Love was sitting at his desk and appeared to be making some notes. He noticed me taking a seat on a couch and he joined me. I was surprised how relaxed I was and comforted by his lovely smile as he sat opposite. There was no awkwardness or embarrassment. It was as if what happened was so natural. We continued with the session as nothing inappropriate had happened.

'Tell me how you felt about the sexual therapy?' Doctor Love asked in his sensual velvet tone.

'It was wonderful,' I answered trying not to sound too excited but I'm sure my contented smile gave it away.

'I'd like to schedule some further appointments if that's okay with you?' He proposed with a professional manner.

Suddenly I was unable to mask my excitement. 'More therapy?' I smiled a little too enthusiastically.

'That can be part of the treatment but I'd like you to have some counselling,' he smiled back.

'Would you like more therapy?' My naughty reply and wicked grin bringing the hint of a reserved look on his face.

'I'll look forward to all our sessions,' he replied maintaining his professional manner, which made me smile with amusement.

'What's the purpose of the counselling?' I asked, trying to be more civil.

Doctor Love explained he would like to revisit John's passing and the effect it had on me emotionally and physically. He wanted to explore how I was coping with John's loss and my self-image and weight issues. His suggestion of discussing my lifestyle and relationship needs was exciting, giving me hope of moving on.

I just felt so comfortable talking with him. I wasn't use to confiding with anyone, certainly not such intimate matters. I felt so relaxed I shared all my private thoughts and desires. It was such a liberating feeling. He recommended that we develop a plan with personal goals. It was like we were walking the same path of discovery and I felt we were heading in the right direction. I felt more positive and I sensed Doctor Love shared my enthusiasm.

'That sounds great!' I exclaimed. 'I sort of feel my life's in limbo at the moment,' I added.

He flashed me another of his charming smiles. 'We can start putting a plan together next week,' he suggested, displaying a little enthusiasm.

I was looking forward to getting some control of my life. 'Wonderful,' I replied, grinning also at the thought of more therapy!

'I'd like you to keep a diary and write your thoughts for next week's session,' he suggested.

Some ideas were already coming to mind. 'Sounds good. I meant what I said earlier about Chelsea. I'm not going to mention anything about our therapy,' I promised.

'All my consultations and client treatment are confidential, he assured me. I can't even confirm who I'm treating.'

'Thank you,' I simply replied with a smile.

Standing up, Doctor Love offered, 'I'll see you out and we can make the appointments with Maddisyn.'

What a gentleman I thought. Doctor Love accompanied me to the entrance hall and Maddisyn, hearing us approach, met us with her usual delightful smile.

'Jane would like an appointment for the same time the next three weeks please, Maddisyn,' he requested.

'I think I'll pass on those lovely slices next time,' I smiled at Maddisyn. I'm watching my weight.'

12