A Practice Secret Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The suite is an intimate place for sexual pleasure. The décor is warm and inviting with lovely period features that were throughout the building, including a fireplace and an elegant chandelier that hung from a decorative ceiling rose. The adjoining bedroom is just so convenient and the ensuite is gorgeous, everything a woman needs to be entertained by the charming Doctor Love. His suite was open and I entered, shutting the door behind me.

Doctor Love was sitting at his desk and turned to meet my gaze. 'Hello Jane. I love your new outfit and it looks even better on you,' he mentioned in his velvet tone.

I never tire of his flattery. He always thought me attractive, even when we first met. I began to melt as Doctor Love's smouldering eyes roamed my body, a tingle trailing behind the warmth of his gaze. I enjoyed the blatant sexual interest as he surveyed every curve of my remodelled body.

His eyes finally settled on mine and I couldn't contain my excitement. 'I've made goal weight and I'm claiming my reward!' I announced.

'Yes, I noticed. You look wonderful. Please, let's take a seat,' he offered directing me to one of the two luxurious couches.

I'd dreamt about having sexual therapy in the antique roll-top bath since seeing it in the ensuite during my first session. Why shouldn't achieving a personal goal be rewarded? It's been our little joke ever since. The image of us having wild therapy surrounded by sweetly smelling foam and bubbles was on my mind every time I stepped on the scales.

'I've got some more exciting news,' I smiled as I took a seat.

Doctor Love sat opposite and I seductively crossed my legs, the skirt riding up my thigh to display my toned thigh. I felt suddenly warm and my pulse began to flutter as I enjoyed his gaze drifting over my legs. It was just as arousing as any caress.

'I'm going out for dinner with a guy on Saturday,' I mentioned with a broad smile.

'That's great. Let me phone Maddisyn to prepare the bath and you can tell me about it,' he answered looking pleased.

Doctor Love stood up and went to the phone on his desk. 'Maddisyn, could you please . . . yes . . . that's right . . . lovely. Thank you.'

I smiled to myself as he returned to the couch. Maddisyn obviously knew what Doctor Love was going to ask her to do. I started telling him how Stuart and I met when I heard high-heels in the passageway and Maddisyn entered the suite. Sharing a smile, I continued with my story as she went through to the bedroom.

'Sounds great. I hope you have an enjoyable evening,' his soft warm eyes sharing my joy.

Maddisyn returned and couldn't resist giving me a cheeky wink as she left the suite and we stood to go to the bedroom. It wasn't just Doctor Love who was enjoying the swing of my backside as I walked ahead of him. It was just the opportunity to show off the results of dieting and working out over the last six months. It's amazing how more positive I felt dressed in a short skirt and skimpy blouse with my trim stomach, toned arms and legs, wearing high heels and a confident sexy smile.

Maddisyn had placed two white cotton bath robes on the bed. The bedroom is perfect for sexual therapy. The king-sized bed has a luxurious bedspread and the room is exquisitely furnished with period furniture. A large white fireplace with an ornate mirror above was opposite the end of the bed. The bay window is framed with velvet drapes and filled with fine lace. An ensuite off the bedroom is so handy for intimate fun.

Doctor Love turned towards me with a mischievous grin. 'Fancy a sandwich first?' He offered.

I stepped close and held his gaze as I lowered my hand to his crotch. 'Mmmm, my favourite filling,' I purred.

It was the sexy game John and I played when he was working. Doctor Love knew how much it meant to me. John would phone and ask if I could drop by for a sandwich for lunch. I brought the pussy and he provided the filling. Silly I know but ever so much fun!

Unbuckling Doctor Love's belt and with his trouser catch undone, his trousers finally dropped to his ankles after being unzipped. I playfully pushed him in the chest with a flirting laugh. Falling backwards and feigning surprise, he settled on his back with his legs draped over the end of the bed. I leant over and grasped his briefs and tugged them over his hips and his erection momentarily caught on the waistband before springing free.

I lifted my short dress to my waist while holding his expectant gaze. 'My pussy needs some filling Doctor Love,' I moaned.

A smile consumed his face as I climbed onto the bed and wrapped my legs around his hips. With a hand on Doctor Love's chest, I held his cock with my other hand and aimed it to my intimate opening. Our combined sighs and moans filled the room as it gradually disappeared. I love the feeling of a cock head parting my pussy lips and then the slow penetration to its full length. I slowly shimmied my backside up and down, riding his throbbing cock with both hands on his chest and gripping my legs against his hips.

'Ooh yeah. Ooh yeah,' I softly moaned, savouring the sensation of his meaty cockhead rubbing against my sensitive internal flesh.

Doctor Love closed his eyes and his stifled moan made me smile. 'That's wonderful,' he sighed.

Pausing and still impaled on Doctor Love's cock, I lowered my fingers to my clitoris and strummed my swollen bud while gently thrusting my hips into his groin. My body was desperate for release. I began moaning and panting as the climax built and then my whole body trembled and my pussy quivered as I began gasping for air.

'Aaah, yees,' I screamed announcing an amazing orgasm.

I slumped forward and Doctor Love cradled me in his arms, calming me with delicate kisses as I recovered. I could feel the gentle pulse of my heart as he slowly combed his fingers through my hair and his other hand caressed my back. In a moment of rational thought, I realised how much better sex was being fitter and slimmer. I closed my eyes, just enjoying the moment and dreaming about therapy in the gorgeous antique roll top bath.

I lifted my face and shared a smile. 'Want a bath now?' I asked wickedly.

The grin on his face was acceptance enough. We got undressed and I put on one of the bath robes. I sat on the bed and watched Doctor Love methodically and meticulously finish undressing. My excited gaze watched his every move. I'd become accustomed to him neatly folding or suspending his garments, even placing a sock in each shoe. It was such a contrast to my clothing discarded over the floor and bed.

The ensuite is a stunning room. Obviously designed with a woman's needs in mind. The walls and furniture are a brilliant white and a small chandelier is suspended from a decorative ceiling. There's a dressing table with a large mirror that's idea for makeup and grooming. An assortment of cosmetics is provided for Guests. Pretty lace curtains are at the frosted window and the fragrance of fresh flowers or potpourri usually filled the room. I just fell in love with the white roll-top bath with its claw feet and antique brass fittings.

Doctor Love finally slipped on his bath robe and we opened the ensuite door. I gasped in amazement. 'Ooh Doctor Love. It's . . . it's . . . beautiful,' I sighed, lost for words.

Maddisyn had created an intimate atmosphere for us. Scented candles were placed throughout and their delicate perfume and flickering flames filled the dimmed room. Red rose petals had been sprinkled over the dressing table and around the bath and I could hear soft music playing.

'You deserve it. You've worked so hard. Enjoy,' he replied, smiling at me.

We moved into the ensuite marvelling at Maddisyn's handiwork. I slipped out of the robe and stepped into the bath of warm water and sweet-smelling foam and bubbles. My skin soon felt soft and silky to touch as I sat in the warm water covered in bubbles to above my thighs. I took in their delightful fragrance as the candle flames danced around the room.

'Come and join me,' I commanded with a beckoning finger.

Doctor Love got in and sat behind me, his erection pressing into my back and his bent legs rapped around me. Taking a wetted hand towel and squeezing, Doctor Love trailed water over my back, shoulders and cleavage. He wrapped an arm around my waist and his other hand glided the luxurious towel in exploration of my body.

'You're absolutely beautiful,' he sighed, admiring my feminine curves under his caress.

My eyes fluttered closed and I was lost in the feeling of it all, his words and touch so pleasing and warm water soothing as he washed. His hand glided over my shoulder and caressed a breast with the soft towel, alternating to provide each the same wonderful treatment.

'Ooh yes . . . that's so good,' I moaned as the towel teased my nipples into hard throbbing nubs.

Sighs and moans filled an otherwise tranquil room as Doctor Love cupped my petite breasts, moulding perfectly into his soft warm hands. My hand drifted mindlessly between my legs as his thumbs teased my pink sensitive peaks and his passionate lips sucking at the skin of my neck.

'See what you make me do,' I moaned fondling my pussy through the bubbles covering the water.

I inserted a finger and then another and began stroking with eager fingers as Doctor Love pleasured my breasts. My other hand strummed my clitoris in a feverish rhythm causing the water to splash and swirl. I began moaning and panting as the climax built. Finally, with a long drawn out sensual moan I came, gasping for breath until it subsided.

I move to the end of the bath on my knees and rested my forearms on the edge with the side of my face on my arms. I just spread my legs, waiting for Doctor Love to accept my invitation.

'Would you like me to come . . .,' he started to ask, leaving the question hanging with a not too subtle innuendo.

'I want you . . . so . . . badly . . . right now . . . please,' I gasped, consumed with lust.

Doctor Love positioned himself behind me, steadying me with his hands on my hips. I love the feeling of being filled by his cock. I sighed with the sensation of his smooth thrust until I felt his groin against me. The slower the better and Doctor Love did it to perfection.

The sound of the water slapping between my legs and surging up to my pussy sent a shiver through my body as he slowly stroked. Each long, slow and deep thrust almost withdrawing completely before filling me again. Sighs and moans of pleasure escaped my lips at the height of every stroke.

'I love what your cock does to me,' my moaning igniting something in Doctor Love who increased the rhythm and strength of his thrusts.

Steadying myself against the edge of the bath, I moaned my pleasure as I took whatever Doctor Love could give me. The water swirled about, riding up the side of the bath and crashing into us as he thrusted. Suddenly he paused and I could feel his cock throbbing, filling me with cum deep inside my pussy as Doctor Love moaned with satisfaction.

Doctor Love moved back and slumped against the other end of the bath, heavily breathing with the effort as the water settled. I turned around and straddled his thighs. Slipping my hand under the water between his legs, I gently cupped his balls with massaging fingers. My other hand gripped his erection covered in bubbles. I loved the feeling of the soft silky-smooth skin beneath my fingers, my wrist striking the water with every stroke.

'Are you going to cum for me again,' I groaned through lust clenched teeth, now feverishly stroking and intent on milking him of a second load with my face paused over his cock.

Doctor Love moaned loudly while writhing against the bottom of the bath and the palm of my hand. Refusing to release my grip, my fingers soon felt his balls quivering. I quickly lowered my head and took his cock in my mouth in time to capture his cum.

Returning my gaze to Doctor Love and swallowing. 'Good boy,' I teased before licking my lips clean.

I retrieved the hand towel and squeezed it trailing water over his cock held in my hand before washing his erection. A stifled moan floated over his smiling lips as I caressed his cock and balls with the towel.

'Well and truly rewarded,' I smiled as we both got out of the bath and dried ourselves with the luxuriously-soft cotton towels provided.

'You use the ensuite and we'll meet back in the suite,' Doctor Love suggested as he slipped on his bath robe and then left to retrieve my clothing.

I was feeling like a very special Guest as I got dressed and attended to my makeup and hair. It was the sheer loneliness, lack of sex and the naughty appeal of the Practice that prompted me to see Doctor Love. The sexual therapy is sensational but the Practice meant more to me than that.

Doctor Love helped me realise so many things about myself. It wasn't just about getting life back on track. It was a journey with a destination that was important. I now have a positive attitude about the future with plans and ticking off those goals. I wasn't just plain Jane again. I felt and looked better than that.

I returned to the suite and found Doctor Love dressed and working at his desk. He was obviously writing up my case notes. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him while glancing at the notes and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

'Could you mention how much I enjoyed Maddisyn's help in the Guest Lounge?' I asked, imagining her smile as she later typed the notes.

'Yes, certainly,' he replied.

'Thanks for believing in me. I didn't think I'd be this happy again and look this good or be dating at my age,' I whispered in his ear as he closed the folder.

Doctor Love turned to see my happy face. 'I'm not surprised. You have a wonderful personality and who wouldn't fall for those lovely eyes and smile,' he smiled.

'Losing the weight helps,' I replied.

'Yes, but so does knowing what you want and realising what you can bring to another relationship,' he replied with his trademark heart-melting smile.

I'd been reflecting on what the future may hold. 'I may not be visiting the Practice anymore if things work out with Stuart or someone else,' I mused.

'Then you will make two men very happy,' Doctor Love smiled.

12