A Prank with a Happy Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned. When he tied the scarf around my head, he made sure I couldn't peek out no matter what.

"You have to promise to keep it on until you've had an orgasm."

I was getting into the spirit of things now. This sounded very exciting indeed. "I promise."

He leaned over me and kissed me. "Great. The exciting thing about being blindfolded is that you can't see what the other person is planning, or where the other person is. So I'm going to leave the room and leave you for a bit, just to heighten the suspense. Okay?"

"Okay."

I lay back in the pillows, my heart racing. Nothing bad would happen, of that I was sure, but there was a very small part of me that was afraid. The fear heightened my arousal, though, and as I lay there waiting for him to return, an ache started between my legs. I hadn't expected a second orgasm tonight, so this was lovely.

After a while, the door opened and footsteps approached the bed. Mike didn't say a word and I wondered if this was to make everything even more mysterious. It worked for me, though, as I shivered in anticipation.

Hands pushed my legs apart and then I could feel his breath on my exposed cunt. I nearly wept with relief. Anya had come through for me: she'd told Mike how much I love being eaten out. If this was the surprise, I was all up for it.

He slid his fingers through my slit, dipping one digit in my wet entrance and then flicking my clit. I wished I could see what he was doing, but I had to admit that being blindfolded did make everything more arousing. I had no way of telling when he'd start licking me. He spread my pussy lips open and rubbed my clit a bit more. I started to relax, giving myself over to him.

When his tongue finally swiped over my cunt, I moaned with relief. He pushed my legs up and back, so I was completely exposed and open to him. As he started eating me out, he slipped two lingers inside me.

I was surprised at how slender his fingers felt, but then, maybe my cunt was still stretched from his wide cock. His chin and cheeks felt smooth and I wondered if he'd shaved while he'd been out of the room. That was very considerate of him.

He really knew what he was doing. Focusing his tongue on my clit, his fingers sought—and found—my G-spot. Curling them up inside me, he started rubbing it while sucking my clit. Hot, searing pleasure shot through me, making me moan and writhe on the bed. He didn't let up, working my cunt with his tongue and fingers until it all became too much. With a loud cry, I fell over the edge, but even then he didn't let up. Twisting his fingers in my tight cunt, he gently licked my clit while I moaned and thrashed underneath him. I grabbed his head to push him harder against my cunt, not wanting my orgasm to end.

It took me a few moments to realise something was off. Instead of short hair, my hands grabbed long hair pulled up in a ponytail. The gasp that followed sounded not at all like Mike.

Reaching up, I pulled off my blindfold. Between my legs, her face wet from my juices, was Anya.

She lowered her head and gave my cunt one final lick. Then she winked at me. "Surprise, April Fool's Day!"

I thought I'd be mad, or shocked, but all I felt was overwhelming love for my friend—and arousal at the thought it was she who'd made me come so hard.

"Anya!"

She looked suddenly uncertain. "You're not mad, are you?"

I pulled her close and kissed her, tasting myself on her tongue. It drove me wild that she'd arranged all this. Had she planned it since I'd mentioned wanting to have sex with a woman this morning or had this been in the works longer than that?

"You know how much I hate April Fool's Day pranks," I said.

"I know. I'm sorry."

"But this prank was amazing. I loved it."

Her eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Really." I kissed her again. "I just wish I'd found out sooner that it was you who was eating me out."

She lay down next to me, her hand on my stomach. "I thought you'd stop me if you knew."

I shook my head. "No way." I couldn't believe she'd arranged this with Mike—and that he'd gone along with it. "Where are the guys anyway?"

She bit her lip. "I sent them home."

"Brilliant." I sat up and pushed her legs apart. As I knelt between them, I grinned at her. "That means I can eat you out now."

Her eyes widened. "Really?"

I couldn't think of anything I wanted more right now. "I'm gonna make you come and then we'll sleep. And tomorrow we'll have some more fun."

She bit her lip. "I'd love that."

"Great. Then let me get started."

I spread her legs wider. This was the first time I'd ever seen a pussy up close. in real life Anya shaved hers bare, like me. Her cunt looked swollen and I reminded myself that she'd had sex with Tom before this. She looked absolutely gorgeous. Her clit was engorged, the button peeking out of its hood. Her pussy lips were longer than mine and I gently brushed them with my fingers.

She moaned softly, and the sound connected with my core. I started getting wet again, but I wanted to focus on her now. Ignoring the throb between my legs, I lowered my head and inhaled her scent.

She smelled delicious. I always liked my own scent, and hers was similar, but slightly different. I didn't want to be weird and sniff her, but I made sure to breathe deeply as I pulled back the hood of her clit and licked the exposed button.

I remembered Anya telling me she liked direct, pinpoint stimulation on her clit, so I pointed my tongue and made it rigid before flicking her clit with it. Her deep sighs told me I was on the right track.

She tasted as good as she smelled. I briefly abandoned her clit and licked along the full length of her slit. She was as wet as I, her juices seeping out of her. I was happy to see she was enjoying this as much as I was. Teasing her, I gently licked her again, this time stopping just short of her clit. She mewled with disappointment and I smiled at the sound. She sounded so needy, it was lovely.

I did it again and again and she became more and more needy. The next time I licked her slit, I didn't stop, but sucked her clit into my mouth, biting it lightly.

She arched her back. "Oooh fuck, yes!"

I figured I'd teased her enough, so I kept my mouth fastened to her clit while I slipped two fingers inside her. I thought I'd burst into flames. Her cunt felt so amazing pulsing around my fingers, the soft, warm walls of her cunt pressing against my digits. I didn't know why more men didn't finger women, because it was the most glorious feeling to pump my fingers in and out of her. She was so wet, my fingers made squelching sounds as I worked her cunt. Heat flooded me. This was so amazing, I didn't want it to end.

It took me a while to locate her G-spot, but when I found it, she groaned loudly. Like me, she couldn't lie still. It was hard to keep sucking her while she thrashed around on the bed, but I managed it. Her moans became louder, higher-pitched. She sounded so hot like this, I pulled back a little just to make sure she wouldn't come too soon.

She grabbed the back of my head and pushed me closer. "Don't stop," she panted. "Fuck me harder."

I did as she asked and fingered her as if my life depended on it. Her cunt tightened against my fingers and then I felt it—the start of her orgasm. The contractions were soft at first, but soon became stronger as she moaned and cried. Her cunt clamped around my fingers, her pussy walls pulsing and tightening. It was such a glorious feeling, it almost felt as if I'd come too.

I kept licking and stroking her gently until she'd come down from her orgasm. Then I lay next to her, hugged her tight and kissed her deeply.

"You're amazing," she whispered when she finally got her breath back. "I'm so happy I surprised you."

My cunt was still throbbing with need, but I was too tired to do anything about it. Snuggling up closer to her, I smiled. "That was the only April Fool's Day prank I've ever liked. And the only one I'll ever allow."

Her voice became sleepy. "More tomorrow?"

I nodded. "More tomorrow."

Flush from two orgasms with the promise of more to come in the morning, I pulled the duvet over us both and listened to her breath deepening. I was the luckiest woman on earth.

12