A Pre-Vacation to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She manages to land on her feet, and when I know she's okay, I turn my attention to my fingers, glistening slightly as the television blares its light at them. Curiously, I bring them to my mouth, Hanna's scent filling my nose. She smells very musky, and tasting her confirms that; it's incredibly intoxicating nonetheless, and before I know it, I'm done licking her flavor off my fingers while her hands are grasping at my pants, feverishly tugging down at them.

I lift my hips, and they're immediately brought to the floor. I look at Hanna. She's not paying attention to me at all. Well, she is; her attention is solely on my cock, her fingers struggling to wrap around my shaft as she takes it in her hand for the first time. Her eyes are wide as her fingers pull back, covering my tip in foreskin, and her gaze fidgets a bit before moving up to meet my eyes.

"Jeez, Eric," she says, her voice trailing slightly, as if trying to be both teasing and impressed. "I didn't think you'd be like this..."

While she strokes me, she presses the pad of her thumb against my tip and strokes as far as she can. Her thumb twirls around my slit, and my toes curl. I clench my jaw and keep my gaze on her, seeing the faux innocence trying to form on her face as she sees me fighting the pleasure she's coursing through my body.

"Big and sensitive?" Hanna coos, her other hand pressed against her hip. "Well, this is gonna be a fun few weeks, isn't it?"

As she speaks, she slowly rolls her shorts down her hip, bringing them down to her mid-thigh. I can also see a trace of her panties, a black waistband, nestled inside of her shorts. She traces her thumb around her body, slowly lowering her pants until they're hugging her thick thighs, unable to fall completely until she kicks them off herself.

That scent that teased my nose when I tasted her fills the room now, clouding my judgment even more than the beers before it. Then, I only wanted to make out with her, to run my hands along her body, to fuck her. Now, it's more than a want. It's a need. I need to spread her pink, swollen pussy with my cock. I need to hear her moan my name as she cums all over me. I need to fuck her.

And as Hanna grabs my base and straddles my lap, I know she needs me just as much as I need her. I'm looking down at her hips, and she knows this; in the corner of my eyes, I see her licking her lips as she slowly descends, rolling her hips a few times before our sexes make contact.

She pauses for a moment, and my eyes meet hers. I don't need to see anymore; I can feel Hanna wrapping around me. I want to see her, the exhaustion on her face as she lowers herself inch by inch, accommodating my cock inside of her. We share moans, and we share glances. The whole affair feels so weird, but it's weird in the sense that it feels too right to actually be right.

And before I know it, Hanna's sitting down on my lap, my entire cock inside of her, all while we're looking into each other's eyes. She's flushed, her gaze barely focused on me, and her lips are curled in a lazy smile. She grabs me by the shoulders, running her fingers along my skin, and slowly lifts up her hips.

Before I know it, she's bouncing on my lap, her walls eagerly massaging my shaft with every motion of her hips.

I can't help but stare at her. The exasperated pants leaking from her lips, the way her abs flex as she lifts herself up, the slight bounce of her breasts when she lands in my lap; my eyes can't take every sight they want to at once. There's too much of her to admire. I close my eyes, lean in, and muffle everything, focusing only on how her lips feel against mine as we make out once more.

Even with my lips against her, I can feel the poetry of her body in motion, and my hands explore every bit of her they can. It's impossible for me not to indulge in Hanna's body now, lacquered with a slight layer of sweat that compliments her solid, toned body like nothing else can ever. I trace shapes along her sides, idly moving inward to decorate her abs with the same kinds of random shapes as they bounce up and down.

I'm not sure what Hanna thinks of it, but she's not fighting it. Instead, she's emulating it, running her hands up and down my body, appreciating every bit of muscle she can lay purchase upon. I can feel her hands wanting to smother me like her wetness is smothering my cock: completely and cozily.

I thrust my hips up into hers, filling the room with the sound of skin on skin. Hanna's fingers dig into my shoulders, and she whines loudly. Her bounces turn into her desperately wiggling her hips against me, stirring her insides with my member while rubbing her clit against my pubes. Fingers dig into my shoulders, and she pulls away from my lips, letting out moan after moan. It's like a compulsion for her now, and I feed into it by continuing to thrust my hips into hers.

Hanna squeezes tighter, and the bouncing subsides completely, focusing herself entirely on dancing on top of me. Even if I'm interrupting it with the crashing of my hips into hers, the sight of Hanna's hips swiveling on top of me is nothing short of magical. Even if it is clumsy, and honestly a bit uncomfortable for me having my cock jostled inside of her like this, I can forgive her. This sight is worth it, no doubt.

With a few well-timed thrusts upward, Hanna cedes even that, and over her shoulder, I can see her toes curling. Limping into me slightly, her pussy squeezes me like a vice, and even if it's harder for me to thrust into her, I feel I must.

What once was a dance where she was clearly leading shifts into one where, despite my position, I'm fully in control. Hanna's needy moans and grinds are secondary to my thrusts. I push my ass into the couch as much as I can, pulling away from her so I have at least some room to thrust into her. Even if it's not much, I piston deep inside of her, and her legs, once supporting her, squeeze mine.

"Oh, fuck!" Hanna cries out. "Right there! Right there!"

I slow down, and I nudge my hips a few times, aiming for the spot that I didn't even realize I was hitting until now. Hanna cries out loudly each time I push into her, the tension coursing even more through her.

"Yes!" She screams. "Right there! Oh, fuck, Eric!"

Perhaps I got a bit lucky with that, but I don't care. I keep pistoning into that spot the best I can, feeling the pleasure coursing through her with every throb of her pussy against me. I take her hips in my hands and squeeze tightly; I need the leverage. Lifting her up slightly, I thrust my hips up and down, taking the free space to move even more and using the distance to be just a bit more forceful.

Hanna's screams' crescendo from where they were, and I can feel the tension in her ass against my fingers. I look into her eyes, and she doesn't look back; her eyes are rolled in the back of her head, and her mouth is slightly opened, just enough for her to let out cry after cry.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, Hanna!" The words come out reflexively, too natural to even require any thought from me, and I'm too caught up in my lust to care. Like she can even hear my words in her haze, though, and I also answer her in a way she's more suited to understand: I kiss her.

And, like that, the tension unravels violently, her walls throbbing violently around me as she straightens up like a malevolent force has taken control of her. She lets out a scream, louder than the ones before it, of pure catharsis, relief mixed into the lust to near-homogeneity. I can feel myself throbbing inside of her, growing ever desperate to cum just as violently as she did.

But even in the cloud of lust that courses through me, a jarring realization hits me: we've been doing it raw all this time, and I'd be unloading directly into her womb.

I slow down, but even at a standstill, the violent throbbing of her walls post-orgasm scares me into thinking I'd cum inside of her. I pull out, strands of her juices connecting my shaft to her lips. "Hanna?"

"What's wrong, Eric?" Her voice is tired, like she wants a break.

"I didn't bring any condoms."

"Don't worry about it," she reassures. "I'm on the pill."

Even if her words are somewhat relieving, it doesn't stop her from kicking herself off of my lap and onto the cushion beside me. "Or is there something that you'd prefer for me to do after fucking me like that?"

Teasingly, Hanna eyes my cock for a few seconds before returning her gaze to mine, and she licks her lips. She grabs my shaft in her hands, feeling it throb against her. "You must be so close by now."

With a stroke, I grab the couch cushions and let out a huffed groan. Hanna giggles.

"I didn't think you'd be this close." Hanna pulls away from me, sits up, and releases her grip on my cock. "It wouldn't be fun sucking you off for only five seconds."

"Why not?" I ask, more curious than anything.

"What, and miss out on all those cute faces you make when you're close to cumming? Plus, I really don't wanna make any more of a mess than we've already made on this couch."

I stand up and understand what she means entirely. There's a halo of sweat on the leather, not to mention the stain at the back of the seat cushion. "Should we do something about that?"

Hanna shrugs. "I'm not really sure what we can do," she admits, taking a languid step before leaning against me. Her hands idle against my frame, each of them leaving burning trails on my skin. "Let's just hope it evaporates and we don't ruin it, yeah?"

I nod, my hips reflexively pushing forward as Hanna presses her body against mine. It's impossible to think when she's like this on me, her fingers dancing on my abs but never quite making contact with my cock. "You wanna do anything?"

Hanna looks around the room for a few seconds before looking at me with a smirk. "My room?"

"Sounds good."

With that, Hanna pulls away from me. Turning around, she saunters the few steps that separate her from the game console, and she bends over, making sure to keep her feet shoulder-width apart. The view leaves absolutely nothing to hide, from her swollen sex peeking from between her thick thighs to her curvaceous, toned ass, teasingly wiggling at me as if to invite me over to her. It's impossible to resist, and I take a few steps forward, resting a hand against her.

She looks over her shoulder as she turns off the system. "Hey, now." Her words try to be commanding, but teasing seduction saturates her tone too much, and she, fleetingly, rolls her hips back into mine, breathing just a bit more life into my cock. Before she can develop her rhythm, though, she stands up and heads off.

I grab the pizza boxes, and she takes me by the wrist, through the maze of hallways once more, until we've found her bedroom. Even the sight of double doors before the bedroom doesn't prepare me for the grand size of the room.

White walls are decorated with a light green floral pattern near the ceiling and the same light green covers the trim. In one corner of the room, to my direct left, is a desk, and to my right is a dresser pressed up against the wall. Two large windows near the dresser fill the room with moonlight; it doesn't feel like it's as late as it is at all, but it illuminates the centerpiece of the bedroom quite well. Across the room is a large bed, larger than the one I have at home, topped with a cross-hatch comforter, and next to it is a nightstand with a clock on top of it.

"Come in," Hanna huffs, her voice low as she slowly saunters to the bed. I follow her and, before she sits down on it, I jump onto it, disheveling the blanket in the process.

Once I'm on the bed, Hanna crawls on top of me, sitting down on my thighs, and once more, her hand has returned to my cock, slowly stroking it and making sure it's as hard as it was when it was inside of her. I grab the sheet behind me and let her get to work.

With it being all that she's focusing on, Hanna's hands feel phenomenal around me. With one of them resting at my base, cupping my balls, the other strokes me in a slow, hypnotizing rhythm. With every thrust, she twists slightly, not enough to hurt, but definitely enough to bring attention to it. Her thumb, like it did before, lingers on my tip, swirling around. It's just as great as it felt before, but now she's playing with my balls. I'm already throbbing in her hands, precum glistening against her thumb as she rubs it against my tip.

My cock burns, throbbing with need as she plays with me. My toes curl, and I let out a small groan. I look down, seeing her pressed up against me, breast to thigh, with a wide, almost curious smile on her lips.

"Fuck, Hanna, I'm gonna..."

Hanna slowly peels her hand away from my tip, pulling down my foreskin with her thumb, and she parts her lips, letting her tongue trace them once before leaning down and taking my tip into her mouth. The bliss of her warm mouth, soft, supple, perfect, is too much for me, though, and before she can even take a few inches of my shaft, I explode in her mouth, feverishly pumping load after load of semen into her mouth. Her eyes widen at first, but as the shock wears off, her eyes grow hazy, as if the realization that she had my cum in her mouth hit her.

My cock softens and pops out of her mouth. She swallows, and silence fills the room for a few seconds. I look at her, pressed up against me like this, and even though the alcohol had faded a bit ago, it somehow feels so wrong to be like this. I'm seeing Hanna, and Hanna's looking at me, and we're both naked.

And yet, even if it is wrong, I don't want to be right. Judging by the way Hanna leaps up into bed and reciprocates my embrace, she doesn't want to be right, either.

"Did you have fun?" I ask, trying to figure out something to say to fill the air.

"Of course I did, Eric! When don't I have fun with you?"

"I mean, doing this..."

"What about it?"

I let those words ring in my head for a bit. Maybe I shouldn't be worried about it. It's not wrong for my childhood friend to be more than that.

"Yeah," I say. "What about it?" To cement it, I lean in and press a kiss against her cheek. Hanna's cheeks grow a bit redder and she lets out a small laugh.

"You're such a dork, Eric." She reaches up and runs her fingers through my hair. It's oddly pleasing; it's comforting. "Always have been, too." She nuzzles into me. "But that's okay. You're my dork."

"And you're my hothead," I coyly tease back.

"I am not!"

"When did I say that was a bad thing?"

Hanna chuckles, and I join her, wrapping my arms tightly around her waist. "You wanna snuggle under the covers?"

"Not now," I reply, pulling her in so her face is flush with my shoulder. "I'm burning."

Hanna nods slowly. "Right, we were fucking."

Fucking. It's still weird to think about even though it literally just happened between us. Part of me wants to ask what we are, but somehow, the words are unable to come out. Maybe the beer fading out was a bit of a bad thing, after all.

Yet again, I didn't want to miss a second of what just happened. I loved every moment of it.

"What about you, Eric?"

I'm broken from my slight stupor by Hanna's words. "Huh?"

"Did you have fun tonight?"

"It turned out in a way I really didn't expect," I run my fingers along her bare skin, for emphasis, "but I had fun."

"Good," Hanna replies, giving me a kiss. I don't recoil at the salty taste on her lips; it just reinforces what happened between us. When Hanna pulls away, the smile on her face becomes more of a smirk, and she pulls a hand away from my shoulders to run along my bicep. "Because we have all vacation to keep doing this." Her smirk grows further, as if inviting me to this as a form of challenge.

"I'll take you up on that offer, Hanna," I reply, teasingly taking a handful of her rear and squeezing it.

Hanna yelps before squeezing my butt back. "You better."

I definitely will, even if it's a bit weird. Not that I don't like it, but it's always been something I never thought about. Back then, before school got the best of us, Hanna and I were like siblings, so close and I never thought of thinking of her in any way like this. I guess those kinds of thoughts fade with time, like the memories of the layout of this house. They're nagging thoughts, but ones that aren't really with me anymore.

My thinking is interrupted by Hanna letting out a long yawn and snuggling even closer to me. I look down, and Hanna's nuzzled into me, using my shoulder as a pillow.

I throw a blanket over us and slip a pillow underneath her head for more comfort. I slip one underneath my head, and I just watch her as she sleeps. She's so serene and peaceful, beautiful in a way that's just as expectedly her as it is unexpectedly her.

Before I go to bed, I let out one final whisper, unsure if she can even hear me.

"I love you, Hanna."

She mumbles something, and that's the last thing I hear before I fall asleep in her arms.