Kate - The Tutor

Story Info
Exchange Student shy teen. She learns more instead.
7.2k words
4.39
40.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kholixxx
kholixxx
12 Followers

Chapter 1: The deal

There I was sitting on his bed, my long hair flowing over my back with a few strands partially covering my face. Sweat was forming at my neck and breasts as I felt my heart pounding deep inside me. I was so afraid of what I'm about to do. Why am I doing this, what if we get caught, what would happen to me? But at the same time, I felt a thrill rushing through my body that I can't explain. Then as he locked the door, I knew that there was no turning back now. He walked back to me and stood right in front of me. I looked up at him with pleading eyes. He just smiled back at me and spoke.

"Katherine, I've kept my part of the deal. Now it's your turn." he said as he lowered his zipper.

I was shocked. When I made the deal with him, I didn't really think that he would go through with it. He was a very shy 18 year old and I thought that it would motivate him to perform better. But I'm getting ahead of the story now.

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Katherine; I'm a 24 year-old, petite half-Filipina, half-Austrian girl. I'm only 5'3" but my Eurasian features have always helped me stand out. For one, I have long smooth legs that glide out from my slim hips and ass. I have a flat tummy even though I never worked out a day in my life. I have olive white skin and flowing black hair. I have deep eyes that seem to hypnotize men, high cheek bones and thin pouty lips. And unlike most Asians I know, I have teardrop shaped, B-cup pair of breasts that looks quite big on my petite frame.

I have been studying in the US for only about 3 months now when I began to realize that my scholarship won't be able to cover all my expenses. I decided immediately that I needed to look for a part time job. One ad on campus caught my eye. "WANTED: TUTOR, AT LEAST AT COLLEGE LEVEL, FLEXIBLE HOURS, NEGOTIABLE RATE." I grabbed the ad and called the number on it. As we set the appointment later in the afternoon, I knew I would qualify for the tutoring job.

I went to the address around 6 in the afternoon. I was lucky; it was only a 10 minute walk from where I stayed so there wouldn't be any problem getting there when I tutor. The house was big, 3 stories high, with a large garden in front and a nice cozy pool at the back. When a maid opened the door and invited me in, I knew immediately that these people were rich, and that I needed to get the job. I was led to the living room where I met with the women that I talked with earlier. She told me that I would be tutoring her son who was 18 years old. He was doing ok in class but she wanted his grades to improve. I told her about me and that I have plenty of experience tutoring kids. After talking a while, we agreed on the tutoring rate and she asked if I could start that afternoon. I agreed and we went upstairs to introduce me to her son.

As we were walking up the flight of stairs, I remembered myself tutoring teens while I was back home. It always went smoothly so I thought this would be a piece of cake for me. When she introduced me, I had the biggest shock. Lying at the sofa watching TV was his son. I then realized the difference in physical maturity Asian and American boys had. He didn't have his shirt on so I could clearly see his well defined abs. He was 5'11, dark blonde hair, athletic frame and quite good looking. After a brief introduction, his mother left and we started our first tutoring session.

It was immediately obvious that he was quite a shy pupil. We discussed some of his subjects as we sat together. I kept catching him glancing at my breasts so I did what any good tutor would do; I teased him more by pulling the neckline of my shirt even lower. The rest of the afternoon went smoothly as expected and as I left, the maid handed me an envelope with my pay for the day. It was a bit more than we agreed upon so I left feeling very pleased with myself.

For the next few weeks I went to tutor him every other day after class. The money was really helping me with my expenses so I made sure that I kept doing a good job. During the time, I rarely saw his parents; most of the time I'm just greeted by the maid and go straight up to tutor the teen. Usually we would work at the living room on the 2nd floor; occasionally though we would work in his room when we needed the internet. As I became more at ease with the tutoring, I began wearing sexier clothes. It started with shorter skirts, lighter tops, lower necklines; but nothing that would cross the line of being slutty. And it seem to work on the boy, he was always eager for the tutoring sessions. He's constantly looking at my legs or trying to look down at my blouse. I just smiled at myself thinking boys will be boys and if it's helping him with his tutoring, then I guess there's no real harm.

When I arrived the next day, it was his mom who greeted me. She told me that her son's exam will be the following week. "I'm expecting that his grades would improve" she said in a tone that hinted that I would lose this job if it didn't happen. I went upstairs and started the session with the boy.

"I can't lose this job," I thought to myself, "I have to make sure he studies real hard."

As the session went on, I noticed him looking at my breasts again. I also noticed that he was getting a hard on while looking at my breasts. As I absentmindedly stared at his growing cock, a poignant thought came to me.

"You're staring at my breasts again," I said in a reprimanding voice. "So, do you like what you seeing?" I said as I pointed to his cock.

He was obviously embarrassed and looked down, so I decided to tease him a bit more. "So now it's my legs that you're looking at huh?" He tried to stammer a reply but I cut him short. With a wink in my eye and I lusty smile on my face, I said to him, "You know that I need this tutoring job. And you know that I would lose it if you're grades don't improve so I'll make you a deal."

I moved closer to him making sure that my breasts are leaning on his arm. I moved in closer but he tried to move away. I lightly touched his jeans on top of his crotch and whispered into his ear, "I'll give you a blowjob if you get high marks on all your exams next week. Would you agree to that?"

I moved away and I saw the most surprised look on his face. It was as if he turned to stone, "Do we have a deal?" I asked again. He just nodded a reply. I smiled at myself thinking how naughty I was for doing that to the poor teenager.

We continued our session as if nothing had happened, then I left. The next few days, things were quite different, he was really studying hard. It was as if it was life or death for him. His mother also noticed and told me that he is still studying even after I had left. I was starting to worry a bit, "Did he think I was serious?" But I just smiled to myself, "Don't worry, he's such a shy teenager, nothing bad would happen."

We didn't have any sessions after his exams; it was quite a relief because I also had to study for my classes as well. At around Friday the following week I got a call from his mother that his son needed some help with a short project that afternoon. I had plans to go out with some friends that night but she really insisted I dropped by. I was already wearing a sexy dress for the party I would attend that night but it was a good thing I brought a jacket with me. When I arrived, his mother greeted me at the door. She had a guest with her and she told me she had to leave for a while. She also told her guest that I had done such a wonderful job with her son. Her guest asked me if I had time, maybe I could also tutor her children. I felt proud with myself that moment, and very relieved.

After they left, I went upstairs to find the teenager relaxing on the couch. He told me that he had to write a report for class and needed help on the internet so we went to his room. I noticed immediately that his room was much cleaner that it always was. We sat down by the computer and he pulled open a drawer.

"Katherine, here are my exams."

A jolt of fear suddenly rushed throughout my body. I looked at each exam and felt both proud and horrified. He stood up and walked to the door. "Mom's out for the night and the help never comes up here," he said as he walked to the door.

This is where this story began.

There I was sitting on his bed, my long hair flowing over my back with a few strands partially covering my face. Sweat was forming at my neck and breasts as I felt my heart pounding deep inside me. I was so afraid of what I'm about to do. Why am I doing this, what if we get caught, what would happen to me? But at the same time, I felt a thrill rushing through my body that I can't explain. Then as he locked the door, I knew that there was no turning back now. He walked back to me and stood right in front of me. I looked up at him with pleading eyes. He just smiled back at me and spoke.

"Katherine, I've kept my part of the deal. Now it's your turn." he said as he lowered his zipper.

I sat there frozen. He was actually going to make me give him a blowjob. I looked as he was lowering his pants. "You even dressed for the occasion," he said. It dawned on me what I was wearing; it was a sexy red lace dress with a halter top so my shoulders, back, legs and breasts were quite revealing.

"Please, I only made the deal so you would have better grades." I pleaded.

I tried to stand but he placed his hand on my shoulders preventing me to do so. I suddenly realized how small I was compared to him. And his aggressive posture was turning me on but I had to get out of this.

"You had better grades because of our deal so the way I see it, you already won," I tried to reason.

"I can always get better grades when I wanted," he said commandingly "our deal just made me it really sweet for me."

"What if somebody catches us, or knocks at the door?" I said starting to be fearful.

"We've studied in here before haven't we? And no one's ever bothered us." he said. He was right and I started to blame myself for that.

"I'll scream," I demanded.

"No you won't." he said in such a dominating voice that I suddenly felt powerless.

He then took my hand and placed it on his crotch. He began stroking his crotch with my hand. I felt his cock harden in my palm. I couldn't believe it I was actually getting horny as I stroked his cock. He let my hand go and started to remove his shirt. I was really horny now, I didn't know why. I shouldn't be, but the allure of what we were doing couldn't be stopped. I lowered his briefs and saw the largest cock I've ever seen in my life. I mean I've seen other cocks before, but most Asians only have 5 inch cocks. This cock was almost 7 inches long.

I started to stroke his cock and the head was slowly coming out of its skin. He smelled wonderful. The scent of cologne and soap came from him. It was obvious that he had just taken a shower when I arrived. I moved in closer to smell his cock, oblivious to anything else. I licked the tip of the head involuntarily. His body jerked with the sensation. I looked up at him and realized that he was already completely undressed. Then I felt the sudden coolness of the air on my breasts as he slowly took it out from my dress, exposing my already erect nipple. He squeezed my nipple teasingly.

"So you like what you're seeing?" he smiled at me knowingly.

At this point his cock was completely hard from my stroking. Its head is all out its skin and throbbing at my hand. As I moved closer to take a whiff of his scent, I opened my mouth to allow his cock to enter. He started pumping his cock into my mouth. I grabbed his balls tight making him jerk a little. I continued sucking on his hard cock while I circled my tongue. The sensation in my mouth and the act we were doing was enough to get me really aroused. He held my head as he pumped deeper to my throat. I gagged at his cock almost spitting it out but he just pumped it harder. He looked down at me.

"Never deep throated before?" he asked. I shook my head no. But instead of easing up a bit, he just rammed his cock harder into my throat. I kept on gagging and tried several times to pull away but there was nothing I could do at this point. He was grabbing me by the hair and pumping his cock in my mouth. Spit was coming out of my mouth and dripping to my dress. He continued pumping for several minutes, holding my head by the hair with his left hand while playing with my nipples with his other.

"I'm cumming soon, you better be ready. I'll be cumming all over your face" he said as he continued pumping. Spit was now running down my chin dripping to my breast. He even scooped some spit and smeared it over me exposed breast. The sensation I felt was wonderful, I was deeply aroused by what he was doing.

He then raised his right leg on the bed while he held on to my head allowing his cock to enter even deeper into my throat. His expression was of pure lust. He smiled as I looked up at him, pleased with himself. He kept on pumping harder.

Then I felt his balls suddenly stiffen. I knew he was about to cum. He tried to pull out but I grabbed on to his balls and didn't let him out. I wasn't about to let him cum all over me I thought to myself. I grabbed him by the balls and felt his cum gush inside my mouth. It felt different, his cum tasted more bitter than I'm used to and so much more of it. A few drops of his cum dripped down my chin and neck. "This is just too much," I thought to myself. I kept gagging on his cock as some of his warm cum spilled into my throat.

He just kept on pumping my mouth, satisfied with what he had done. When he finished cumming in my mouth I let him pull out and he collapsed on the bed.

My mouth was full of his cum and saliva, it tasted warm and bitter but it felt good. I've never swallowed cum before. I sat there frozen circling my tongue inside my mouth. "First time for everything." I thought as I swallowed a mouthful of his cum.

I looked beside me and saw him lying on the bed, his cock was still hard but the rest of his body seemed limp. He's very still, probably asleep from the exhaustion. "Typical," I thought to myself. I lowered my hand and touched my crotch; my pussy was all wet from the experience. It was on fire and wanted more. But then a sudden flash of light from a passing vehicle knocked me to my senses.

I took a couple of Kleenex to wipe my chin and breasts. I fixed my hair a little, put on my jacket and hurried out before he could stop me. The weird thing was he didn't try to stop me. The shock of the experience prompted me to go straight home. I went up to my room and decided not to go out that night. I would just call my friends and tell them that I wasn't feeling well.

Blood drained out of my face. In my rush to get out, I realized that I had left my purse at the room with my wallet and cellphone at his room.

Chapter 2: Blackmail

I walked out of my bathroom after a long shower to remove the shock from my mind. The warm water was all I needed to calm me down. I was feeling quite refreshed now and not thinking too much about what happened. As I walked towards my closet, I caught a glimpse of myself on the stand up mirror. I stopped and gazed for awhile and admired myself. There looking back at me was a woman, a very youthful and vibrant looking woman. Her white towel was wrapped around her body just covering her breasts down to her thighs. Another towel was wrapped like a turban in her head. She looked quite angelic. I turned a little to the side and bent a knee up a bit, just enough to show my slender legs. I have always been quite attractive and people would often call me snow white because of my white skin and dark hair. I smiled at the image in the mirror. But a lonely feeling overcame my senses. Despite how I see myself, I have never had any real luck when it comes to love.

I sat down on the bed while still gazing at the mirror. "I've never really been with a man for more than a year now," I thought longingly. I gently closed my eyes as images of the teen standing in front of me flashed in my mind. I lifted my head up and gently caressed my throat. I could still feel his cock in my mouth. The way he smells still lingers even after the shower; he smelled so good. The warm taste of his salty, bitter cum still trails down my throat. Everything happened so quickly earlier that I haven't really had the chance to feel anything. It's only now that my thoughts have caught up with me.

I slowly remembered how his cock felt in my mouth as it gently moved in and out. Several times he had pushed his cock to the sides so that my cheek bulged. My tongue involuntarily moved to caress underneath his cock as he rammed it to my throat. The feeling is so intense that I slowly found myself rubbing my breasts through my towel. I can still see the lust he had on his face as he rammed his cock in my mouth. Yet he still seemed very gentle. My breathing was now becoming quite shallow as I remembered everything happening. My nipples hardened when it rubbed on the fabric. And my hand was slowly stroking my legs. I was already burning at this point.

I opened my eyes and looked at myself on the mirror again. I removed the towel on my head to let my hair down. The lust of the woman I saw in front of me was something I had never known I had. I watched her as she slid her hand inside her towel and slowly caressed her breasts. Gently, I massaged my left breast, feeling my fingers as they grabbed tighter.

I lied down on my back while I continued playing with my nipples, ever so slightly pinching it. I raised my knees and opened my legs. My pussy was becoming quite wet now. I undid my towel and slowly lowered my right hand down to my tummy, then to my pubic hair. I stroked the sides of my pussy feeling its warmth. My pubic hair had always been very light; I gently laid my palm on top to better feel my clit.

I was on fire now and I imagined the teen on top of me. My legs were wide open, inviting him to enter me. I inserted my finger and imagined how his cock would have felt. I fingered myself at a frantic pace. The juices were covering my finger and the friction inside me was building up. I can imagine his breath on my face while he pumped on top of me, his cock rubbing inside my pussy. "Oh god," I thought. "He feels so good inside of me."

I started to feel my orgasm building up so I quickened the pace of my fingers. Ah... I'm almost cumming now. It's really building up inside me.

My thoughts suddenly went blank as my juices flowed out of my pussy like there was no stopping it. When the last waves were over, thoughts of the teen flowed in my mind as I slowly drifted to sleep.

I was awakened by the aroma of coffee being brewed by my roommate. I was so knocked out last night that I wasn't able to put anything on before I slept. And it felt great. My energy was so high this morning as it was probably the most relaxing sleep I had in months. I felt so sexy. I looked out the window and saw that it was already quite bright outside. I stood up with a big smile on my face. I brushed my hair a little and put on a robe for breakfast.

"Good morning," my roommate greeted as she handed me a cup of coffee. "What happened to you last night? We were waiting for you to arrive."

"Sorry about that," I replied. "I wasn't really feeling well so I just went home after my tutoring."

"Now that you mentioned it, someone dropped by earlier and handed me your purse," she said. "Said you forgot it when you left."

She then pointed to the table and there it was. I felt relieved; I wasn't sure how I was going to get my purse back. At least now, I didn't have to worry about it.

"Who brought it here by the way?" I inquired.

"I think it was your student. I asked if he wanted to speak with you but he said that he didn't want to wake you up." She replied. "And oh, he said that he had placed your fee inside your purse and that he wanted to thank you for your help in his project last night."

kholixxx
kholixxx
12 Followers
12