A Pre-Wedding Gift Pt. 03

Story Info
Another gift, another game as the woman finally reveals all.
6.7k words
4.06
16k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie and Michael were back home now and getting into the routine of normal married life.

Their honeymoon had gone without a hitch, but, given that the way that they had been so roughly used by so many people on their rather eventful wedding night, both were too sore and exhausted to indulge in the more traditional honeymoon activities.

Not that the residue of the woman's drugs didn't have them fighting off the urge to fuck anything and everyone the whole time as it slowly worked its way out of their systems.

It had been two weeks since their wedding and there had, so far, been no sign of her promised return. This meant, of course, that they'd been on edge the whole time, and every phone call or knock on the door had them jumping out of their skins.

So, when they found the card containing her familiar handwriting was sitting on the mat this morning it was almost a relief.

Almost.

"What does it say?" Sophie's voice had a slight tremor of nerves in it.

"It says 'There will be a delivery for you at 8AM today, watching this before it arrives is highly advisable'" replied Michael, reading the card. "She's underlined the word 'highly', twice, and there's a web address below it."

Sophie's annoyance broke through her nerves "We should just tear the card up and tell the delivery driver to just take whatever it is away again."

"And annoy that woman into doing who knows what to us?" said Michael, doubtfully.

"She's going to do that anyway!" pouted Sophie.

"Possibly. But perhaps we can talk her out of it. Or, at least, find out why she's doing all this to us."

Opening his laptop Michael entered the address from the card.

A video appeared on the screen. It showed a budget hotel room, apparently shot by a hidden camera.

A woman in an expensive, if rather revealing, dress was tucking a bundle of notes into her purse and leading a man in a suit towards the bed.

Sophie and Michael were puzzled, neither of them recognised the people or the hotel room though, it was clear that they were witnessing a secretly filmed meeting of a prostitute and her client.

Suddenly, Michael's phone rang. The number was unfamiliar, and he was just about to reject it when the words "I highly advise you to answer that" appeared over the top of the video.

The word 'highly' was underlined twice.

Michael almost dropped his phone in his haste to answer it.

The woman's now familiar voice came over the phone "I suggest you look closely at the TV behind them"

Michael looked back at the video and said quietly "Fuck"

The TV screen in the video was showing a porn flick with a young couple tied to a bed in a hotel suite being violently gang raped.

Except it wasn't just any hotel suite or any young couple. It wasn't even a real porno. It was their honeymoon suite, and they were the couple on the bed.

"Put me on speaker, I think that Sophie will want to hear this too." The woman's voice was calm and business-like.

"What's the matter?" Sophie, tried to see what he was looking at "What did she say?"

The woman continued "I've blurred the faces in that version and the client is just a regular client. Next time, however, it might be different. Did your boss ever tell you what he gets up to on his business trips Michael?"

Sophie peered at the laptop screen. "Oh Shit!"

"Quite. And that reminds me. I hope you still have that little gift I left you with. That red gem really complements your hair colour."

Sophie considered pretending that she'd thrown it away just to annoy the woman, but then thought better of it. Instead, she tried to feign disinterest "Yes, it's probably around somewhere"

"Are you still wearing it? No, probably not. Pity, you might have found the extra practice useful"

"What do you mean?"

"All in good time dear. Always the impatient one, isn't she Michael?"

The woman sounded amused.

"Anyway, the parcel will be arriving on your doorstep soon. You should probably pop out and get it straight away so that it can warm up a little before it goes into Michael's ass."

"WHAT?" Sophie and Michael exclaimed simultaneously.

"I didn't want him to feel left out so I got him a butt plug just like yours. Except the jewel in his one is blue, so you don't get them muddled up."

"I am NOT wearing one of those" An outraged Michael exclaimed.

"Oh, but you will. In my experience people can be quite hypocritical when an employee pops up in a porno video whilst they're trying to enjoy the company of an escort."

"But I've never..." Michael began, but the woman interrupted him.

"Which is precisely why I've included some special lube and an exercise schedule for both of you to follow together."

"Both?"

"Yes, both. It starts easy. Half an hour here, an hour there and then gradually builds up so that by the end of the week you'll find your asses are pretty much always full. Which will be very useful preparation for Saturday night."

They wanted to protest but there was something more important that had just been said.

"Saturday night?" asked Michael. Not really wanting to hear the answer.

"Yes, I'll be popping round for a little chat, and I'll be bringing one of my favourite toys."

Sophie, who had experienced one of the woman's toys first hand gave a shocked gasp.

"Don't worry dear." The woman said slyly, "It's not that one. It's actually no bigger than some of the things you've already taken. It'll just be going in a different hole."

With that the woman rang off. Which was just as well because the torrent of insults and abuse from Sophie, might have caused the woman to think up some even worse things to do to the pair of them."

The doorbell rang and Michael started over to answer it but quickly turned back and shut off the laptop.

The sounds of the escort and her client vigorously and very noisily fucking in the video might caught the attention of the courier when the door was opened.

As it happens, it probably wouldn't have made any difference.

The smirking courier stifled a giggle as he handed over the box which had large lettering all over it proclaiming things like "Big Boy Butt Plug" and "SuperSlick Anal Lube". The box had illustrations too showing just how big the "Big Boy" really was and other things you might need to lube up before forcing them into your ass.

If there is an opposite of discrete packaging, this was it. And more besides.

The courier literally threw the heavy package at the beetroot red Sophie and Michael and ran back to his van laughing his head off.

Slamming the door behind them the couple dove back into the house, embarrassing parcel in hand.

It contained, as the woman had described, several tubes of anal lube, a disturbingly large butt plug with a blue gem on the end and the schedule.

There was also a brief note from the woman indicating that the blue entries were Michael's schedule, and the red ones were for Sophie.

The note explained that there were more blue entries than red at the beginning because, in her words, Michael had 'a bit of catching up to do.'

It also apologised that there wasn't time to start with something smaller before working up to the big one and that she would explain more on Saturday night.

The note ended with a comment that the video had been very popular with the escort and the select few clients she had shown it to.

A clear threat of the consequences of non-compliance.

Looking at the schedule they could see that it started with half hour stints wearing the butt plug with long gaps between but quickly worked up to longer and longer sessions so that by Friday they would be wearing them practically all day.

"But... Work?" Sophie voiced the question that was on both their minds.

"We could phone in sick, say we got a bug on our honeymoon?"

"Wouldn't work. I've already had loads of time off because of the wedding, I don't think they'd stand for even more."

Sophie's nerves had got to her in the run up to the wedding and, although they'd been very understanding, it had been made clear to her that it couldn't become a habit.

"Same here, they're reorganising and looking for slackers to get rid of so everyone's being super-efficient. I already have a pile of work the size of a small library waiting for me on my desk as it is."

They would just have to wear them at work. There was nothing else for it.

Sophie was firmly of the opinion that this was the woman's intention all along. Another way to humiliate and degrade them.

The schedule had the first insertion at 8:30 which meant they'd be wearing them on the bus ride to their respective workplaces.

But first they had to get them in.

"I'll do yours and you do mine." said Michael, practically.

"What, bent over the kitchen table for the neighbours to see? No thanks!"

"Ok then, upstairs. Lie on the bed and pull your underwear down. I thought you said you were going to throw that thing away, where is it?"

Sophie, her cheeks burning rushed upstairs. "Don't worry, I'll get it."

Gathering up the package, Michael followed.

Sophie laid herself face down on the bed, hitched up her skirt and pulled down her panties, exposing her naked ass and pussy for him as he walked into the bedroom.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle" Michael said.

"I've had that thing in me before and I don't think gentle is going to be an option." she replied.

Michael applied a large dollop of lube to Sophie's asshole, working it around and pushing it inside with his fingers.

Her ass tensed and gripped at his fingers as he did so.

"Try to relax." He said, wiping a big dollop of lube over the large butt plug.

"Easy for you to say. Ow!"

"It won't go in. It looked easy when the woman did it."

"Yes, well I can tell you it wasn't. She had an awful lot of lube, and a mean streak."

"Point taken. Since gentle isn't an option, I'll go as slow as I can." Michael replied, pulling Sophie down to the edge of the bed to get a better angle of attack.

"Ow! No, please I can't..."

"Sorry, just a bit more." he lied.

"OK. But hurry up" she grunted.

"Going nicely now, nearly there."

It wasn't even half-way in as yet, but he didn't think she was in the mood for that sort of news.

Michael kept pushing and Sophie's ass kept stretching wider and wider, accompanied by pleas, threats and the occasional yelp.

Eventually, it popped inside leaving just the gem exposed.

"I am never going to be able to walk with this thing inside me"

"Don't forget I'm next and you're not exactly filling me with confidence" replied Michael.

"Good. Now strip for me whilst I try to decide how much to make it hurt." She said with a sly grin that she wasn't entirely joking.

Getting Michael's butt plug in proved even harder than Sophie's though it took less time because Sophie was out for revenge and so was a lot less gentle.

Eventually it was in and, yes, it felt very large and uncomfortable, but there were other feelings to.

Obviously the main ones were bad stomach cramps and a desperate feeling of needing to use the bathroom.

There was also another sensation because, due to the size and weight of the thing, it would occasionally apply pressure on to his prostate, making him feel like he was about to cum.

He wondered if Sophie's was hitting her G-spot, because that could be awkward on a bus or anywhere in public for that matter.

He made a mental note to take spare underwear and trousers to work. Just in case.

They sat together as usual on the bus, picking a seat near the back as far away as possible from other passengers, which was just as well because before long they were both squirming in their seats.

Each jolt of the bus seemed to push the things deeper and probe new areas.

For Michael it was just uncomfortable, but he could see that Sophie was having a different reaction.

Her face was flushed, and she was sweating a little. He also noticed that she was squeezing her legs together.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"Can't talk.... Trying not to cum." she whispered.

Her breathing was coming in short pants now accompanied by an occasional stifled moan.

Her situation had not gone unnoticed by some of the other passengers who, thinking that she must be playing with herself, either tutted to themselves or kept slyly glancing in their direction.

Michael suspected that, despite their apparent show of disapproval, even the tutters would be hypocritically masturbating to the mental image of his young wife fingering herself on the bus as soon as they got somewhere private.

Eventually, after what felt like the longest and bumpiest bus journey of their lives, they arrived at the central bus station where they would part ways until the evening.

Sophie went left and Michael right, their stiff gait as they walked tentatively away from each other, a sign of their discomfort.

They both made a quick trip to the bathroom on arrival to remove the plugs, a task not made easy by the lube that had seeped around them making them slick and hard to grasp.

Sophie was only scheduled to wear it once more today. It was to be in the middle of the afternoon and, although it coincided with a staff meeting, she was able to get away with standing in a corner near the back and not moving.

Michael was down for one session every two hours meaning that his frequent trips to the bathroom required him to pretend he'd caught a stomach bug.

That excuse had the added bonus of explaining away the inevitable trouble he had walking and the occasional groan or yelp he made as the plug unexpectedly shifted position.

By the end of the day Michael was getting pretty good at inserting and removing the plug and even starting to get used to the feeling of it inside him.

It was still uncomfortable, and his muscles still cramped, just not as badly.

Nearing the end of the final session of the day, and with thoughts of going home were in his head, he sorted the paperwork on his desk into separate piles in order of importance.

This required him to move about a fair amount in his swivel chair as he bent across the desk to reach each pile.

Each time he did so the plug shifted slightly, making its presence felt inside him.

Then, disaster.

As he leant over to reach a pile at the farthest corner of his desk, he was aware of a different sort of pressure inside followed by a sensation of heat in his lap.

Looking down he saw that a large dark stain had appeared in his crotch and was growing bigger by the second.

Grabbing his briefcase to mask the accident he headed for the bathroom as quickly as he could to change into the spare pair of trousers that he had the foresight to bring with him.

Before he could get there, however, Michael had to stand squirming as a colleague intercepted him and engaged in a long conversation about an upcoming meeting.

After what was in actuality a minute or two, but felt like hours to Michael, he was forced to break free from the conversation muttering "Um... Bathroom... Bug... Urgent." as he waddled away from his confused colleague.

In the privacy of a bathroom stall Michael peeled off his trousers to reveal that they, along with his underpants were a sticky mess.

His cock continued to dribble slightly as he removed the butt plug and cleaned himself up as well as he could with the only thing to hand - toilet paper. He'd need to do some shopping on the way home so that he'd be better prepared if the same thing happened again tomorrow.

He wrapped the end of his cock tightly with more paper in a futile attempt to suppress any further 'leaks' on his journey home.

Later that evening Sophie and Michael compared experiences and decided that Sophie had definitely got off lightly.

She didn't mention, however, the embarrassing incident when, after struggling noisily to put her plug in for her second session, she'd walked out of the stall to find a group of temps touching up their makeup.

What they must have thought she was doing she didn't know. But their smirks and the giggling she heard behind her as she left suggested that it would be the topic of conversation in the new business department for some time to come.

She made a mental note to avoid going down there if she could for the foreseeable future.

"I bought us something useful on the way home" Michael said, throwing her a large bundle.

It contained a bulk pack of incontinence pants and some cleaning wipes.

"I got some for me too. After your experience on the bus this morning and mine this afternoon, I think we need to take precautions."

"Eeew! Still I suppose it's better than walking around with a big damp patch."

Fortunately, the next day went off without any major hitches.

They each had three 45-minute sessions of wearing the butt plugs and, whether it was something in the lube, or just their bodies getting used to the intruders, they didn't feel as uncomfortable and were getting easier to insert and remove.

Wednesday was awkward for Sophie because it was her Yoga session and Yoga pants leave nothing to the imagination. No hiding incontinence pants under them!

She could take a position it the back of the class so hopefully no-one would notice anything untoward.

The big problem was the Yoga instructor. She had a very 'hands on' approach and would frequently push and prod them into position if their stance wasn't quite right.

Sophie had also noticed the woman 'accidently' brushed her boobs just a little too often and tended to keep her hands on Sophie's ass a little longer than strictly necessary to correct her posture.

Sophie had often thought about complaining but it could just be accidental and, as she secretly admitted to herself, she found it a bit of a turn on.

On this occasion she'd been in downward dog and the instructor had made an excuse to reposition her.

As always, the woman's strong hands had slid across Sophie's backside as she did so but this time they stopped for a second before moving downwards slightly and straight onto the butt plug's gem protruding from her ass.

Sophie could feel the woman's firm fingers exploring it before swiftly pulling away as the woman moved on to correct another woman's posture.

The instructor turned back briefly as she moved away and Sophie was sure that she winked, just slightly, causing Sophie to turn bright red.

For the rest of the Yoga session Sophie seemed to do everything wrong because the instructor seemed to be permanently finding a reason to adjust her posture.

Sophie's position at the back of the class was both a blessing and a curse because, although no-one could see her ass, it also meant no-one could see when the instructor's hands started to roam further.

Accidental touches moved on the full-on groping of Sophie's boobs, and, on one occasion, the instructor's hand had slipped down between Sophie's legs eliciting an involuntary gasp from her victim.

The instructor had then bent down and whispered softly in Sophie's ear "You naughty girl - you're all wet!"

It was true, the combination of the exercises forcing the plug against her G spot and the instructor's molestation was causing her juices to really flow.

The final few exercises deviated from their normal routine and Sophie was sure that the instructor had chosen them specially to increase the stimulation she was feeling.

As Sophie was leaving after the session the instructor came over and whispered to her "Can I see it?"

"I... er... It's... You shouldn't ask thinks like that." Sophie mumbled, flustered.

"So that's a yes then?"

"No! I mean I don't..." Sophie knew she should say no but the session had got her very worked up and she was having trouble thinking straight.

The instructor's firm hands were caressing her ass again, working their way down to the crack where the jewel was nestling.

Her expert fingers poked and prodded at it in such a way as to turn the feelings of discomfort from the large intruder into ones of pleasure. A lot of pleasure.

12