A Pre-Wedding Gift Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within seconds Sophie was moaning and writhing and then she felt the woman's other hand sliding firmly down over her thinly covered vulva seeking its target between her legs.

When she reached it a single flick of Sophie's clit through the thin material of her Yoga pants was enough so trigger a very satisfying orgasm.

Before Sophie could recover the instructor moved in and kissed her deeply. Her lips surprisingly soft and gentle, her probing tongue finding no resistance from the woman in her arms.

Sophie found herself responding, returning the kiss and exploring with her own tongue.

Then, reality came flooding back and she pushed away.

"No. I'm not ready for... I mean I'm married." she babbled, highly embarrassed at her reaction to the advances of the shapely Yoga instructor.

"I can't do anything about the second part. But if you'd like help with the first, you know how to get in touch with me." The instructor said with a seductive grin.

"Um, Ok. I..." Had Sophie really just thought of the instructor as 'shapely'? She had to get out of here before her body betrayed her again.

Grabbing her things Sophie headed for the door.

"You might want to do something about that wet patch" the instructor called after her with a chuckle.

She hadn't told Michael all the details, of course, just that it had been a tough session and that she'd nearly had an accident at the end of it.

Which was true.

Well, mostly.

The closest Michael came to a similar incident was when he'd had to squeeze up against one of the secretaries in a packed lift.

They'd been facing away from each other, but she'd teasingly brushed her bum into his and he was sure she must have felt something because he could see in the mirrored walls that she looked surprised for a second. She spent the rest of the short trip teasing his ass with hers, then smiled and winked at him as she left the lift.

By the time Saturday came they were both surprised to find that the butt plugs no longer felt uncomfortable and they were actually starting to look forward to wearing them.

Even though the schedule had ended on the Friday evening, they put them back in again on Saturday morning and discovered, for the first time, the unique and highly erotic sensations of making love whilst wearing them.

Sophie particularly liked the way it made Michael's cock feel even bigger inside her.

For Michael, with the right angle the plug would put pressure onto his prostate which, it timed right would enhance and extend the sensations when he came.

Sophie also observed that it felt like he produced a lot more cum when this happened whilst she was on top of him riding cowgirl.

They did not, however, have the same pleasant feelings towards the woman and her impending visit, which was a source of considerable anxiety.

She arrived early in the evening wearing an elegant flowing dress with an overlapping split up the left side that offered glimpses of her expensive vintage seamed silk stockings as she walked.

"What's this all about?"/"Why are you doing this?"

Ignoring Sophie and Michael's questions she harshly ordered them both to strip naked and kneel, doggy fashion, on the floor in front of her. Her tone making it clear that refusal was not an option.

"Good" she said. "Now, I feel that a quick quiz would be fun, don't you?"

"Quiz, what sort of quiz?" Sophie asked suspiciously.

"Don't worry, the questions are nice and easy. But there are consequences for getting the answers wrong."

"But..." started Michael

"Got it in one Michael" interrupted the woman. "Every time someone gets a question wrong, I get to fuck their butt with my little toy."

Pulling aside the front of her skirt she revealed a large strap-on hanging down in front of her. It was about eight inches long and very thick. The word 'little' was clearly being used in a very ironic sense.

"I hope you've been following your schedules" she added with an evil smirk.

Dropping her skirt again the woman continued in a friendly tone.

"OK, Question one. Which of you has been unfaithful to the other in the last week?"

"That's a trick question. Neither of us, of course." said Michael triumphantly.

"Sorry, no. It's Sophie."

"What? That's not right." Exclaimed Sophie.

"Yes, it is. I don't think we can count the little incident in the lift Michael. But I really thought you'd have remembered your Yoga session Sophie. Kristen, your instructor certainly does!"

"Sophie, what's she talking about?"

"It was nothing Michael. She's always had a thing for me and on Wednesday she tried to kiss me, but I pushed her away."

"Eventually..." The woman cut in "But you two lovebirds can discuss that later. For now, Michael's ass has a date with my little toy."

Michael tried to protest but she ignored him and, after unhitching her skirt and letting it drop to the floor, she started to spread large amounts of lube from a red tube in and around his asshole.

Then, after applying another generous helping of lube to the strap-on, she lined it up at the entrance to Michael's asshole.

"Ready?" she asked. Then, without waiting for a response, she thrust forward burying the large fake cock deep in his ass.

"No. Wait! OW!"

"You should relax. You'll enjoy it more." She said as she started to enthusiastically fuck his ass.

"It feels like it's getting bigger. How are you doing that?"

"I can assure you that it's staying exactly the same size. Your ass on the other hand..."

"What have you done?" grunted Michael.

"Well, the lube you've been using all week had a muscle relaxant in it to loosen you up and help your body adapt to the size of the plug. The one I'm using on you tonight is... different."

"Different? In what way?"

"It's mixed with a cream used by older women who want to tighten their pussies after having children. It's shrinking your asshole."

"Please, stop. Don't."

"OK." she said pulling out. "I said there would be consequences for wrong answers. You and Sophie just need to make sure you don't get any more wrong and your asses will be fine."

"Why are you doing this to us?" Sophie was string to get frightened now.

"I think the next question will help with that one."

Brandishing the realistic rubber phallus threateningly she continued.

"Ready? Question two: Which of you has been complicit in a major crime - you know, murder, rape, armed robbery. That sort of thing?"

"You can't be serious. I know it's not me this time and I pretty sure it's not Michael"

"Only 'pretty sure'?"

"Oh, come on." Said Michael, "Of course it's not me. I've never even had a parking ticket."

"True, but you did just sit there and let your friends rape a young woman."

"What???" Sophie was horrified.

"Sorry dear but it's true, and that means you got the question wrong."

Lubing it up with a generous dollop from a blue tube, the woman smoothly slid the hard rubber phallus into Sophie, eliciting a groan of pain mixed with a tinge of pleasure.

Michael tried to plead with the woman "But I didn't. I wouldn't. Please stop this."

In response the woman started steadily sliding the strap-on in and out of Sophie's ass. Starting slower and less roughly than she had been with Michael.

"Yes. You did. Do you remember your bachelor party? The stripper?"

"Kind of, I was passed out drunk on the sofa most of the time. I remember it got pretty wild and she let the guys fuck her."

"She didn't 'let' them do anything Michael. Your so-called friends put something in her drink and then took it in turns to rape her. And you let them"

"Michael???" Sophie was having a hard time handling the mixture of emotions caused by the revelations and the unfamiliar sensations of having her ass fucked for the first time.

Michael was close to tears.

"But I didn't take part in that. I didn't even realise what they were doing until it was too late."

"Even though the girl was clearly distressed. You didn't realise what was going on?"

She emphasized the last sentence with a particularly hard thrust which made Sophie cry out.

"I thought it was an act. But anyway, I was so drunk I couldn't even stand up. I couldn't have helped her."

"Too drunk to tell your friends to stop? Too drunk to pick up your phone and call for help?"

She again punctuated these questions with brutal thrusts.

Sophie's body was starting to react to the ass fucking she was receiving, and the feeling was actually starting to make her get wet.

"Please. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I thought she was just a prostitute." Michael begged

"She was not 'just' anything. She... Was... My... DAUGHTER!"

The thrusts that punctuated these words made Sophie squeal.

"Oh my god. When you say 'was', you mean... Oh God. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to... If I'd know I would've..."

Without slowing her thrusting into Sophie, whose moans were now more of lust than pain, the woman turned to face Michael.

"Yes. She could, very easily, be dead. " She said coldly, pausing to allow the words to sink in.

"But fortunately for you she has a supportive mother and will be OK. Eventually."

She paused again for emphasises before adding

"Actions have consequences Michael."

Michael turned away but she continued.

"As we agreed when you phoned me, she was supposed to take off her dress, dance suggestively for a while and then dress again and leave"

The woman paused.

"But your friends wanted more. And they didn't care that what they were doing was wrong. Or the effect it would have on their victim."

Leaning closer she said quietly, but with menace, "Do you know what it was like for a young virgin to be violently gang raped and then find herself pregnant with no idea who the father was."

Moving even closer, her face right next to his "And, do you know what it was like for her when she went to the police, and they wouldn't take her seriously because she worked for an escort agency?"

Michael tried to look away, but she grabbed his face and turned it back harshly.

"Well Michael? Do you?"

"I... I..."

"And what do you think it feels like when that happens to someone you love, and you are powerless to stop it?"

"I think you're starting to. But you can't fully comprehend it yet. How could you? But don't worry. You will."

"W... What do you mean?"

"There are some things you should know about me" said the woman, increasing the pace of her thrusting.

"I run an escort agency. A very successful one, with a variety of clients from all walks of life."

Looking into the distance, she continued

"I've made some very useful, and very powerful, contacts as a result."

Smiling, she added

"The experimental drugs in those drinks I gave you, for example, were a favour I called in from a grateful client."

Looking back at Michael she continued

"You called you asked for an escort to attend a small private party dressed as a sexy secretary and strip to their undies."

Michael looked sheepish as the woman continued.

"It seemed harmless enough and, although I'm usually very careful with new clients, you seemed trustworthy. A nice young man."

Her voice turned ice cold.

"It just goes to show how you can be wrong about people."

Her voice softening slightly, she added "Take Sophie here, for example, who would have thought she'd be such an anal slut?"

Sophie, as if to demonstrate the point, began to orgasm loudly.

"I have clients who would just love to fuck a tight young, practically virgin, ass like hers."

Michael started to struggle to his feet, but the woman pushed him back down.

"I've also got plenty who would love to plough your ass too. Especially now I've made it nice and tight again for them."

"You can't. I mean I won't"

"Oh, I think you will. You should just relax and enjoy it like Sophie here."

Sophie was starting to come down from her orgasm now and sagged to the floor as the woman let the strap-on slide from her well used ass.

"Sophie, my dear, come and put this on, I'm sure Michael is just aching for you to give his ass a good hard fucking."

The woman unbuckled the strap-on, letting it fall the floor where Sophie picked it up.

"That's it dear, put it on. You're going to love it - it has a special ridge that massages your clit if you get the angle just right when you're penetrating him."

Turning to Michael she said, "OK Michael, help you wife out here - head down, ass in the air so she can get in good and deep."

As Sophie started to line the bulbous end of the fake phallus up against Michaels puckered sphincter the woman called out "I like your style but ass fucking with no lube is hard work. Here, use this."

She threw across the red tube of lube which Sophie applied liberally before throwing the tube to the floor.

Michael, seeing the colour of the tube realised just too late that it was the tightening lube.

"No! Don't! It's the bad lube." he started, just as Sophie grunted and forced the fake cock into his ass.

"God your ass is so tight. I can hardly get this thing in."

"I told you it's the bad lube. The one that tightens you up." Michael grunted.

"Oh well, too late now. Might as well keep going Sophie. See if you can get him to cum before you do." called the woman.

Sophie had to admit that the pressure on her clit from the back of the strap-on was starting to have an effect.

The feeling as she pushed her hips forward shoving the fake cock deep into Michael's ass wasn't overpowering but it was more than enough enough to feel very pleasant indeed, and she could already feel the steady ache that would eventually lead to another orgasm.

She found that, by adjusting the pressure and angle of her thrusts she could increase or reduce the stimulation bringing herself to the point of orgasm and then backing it off again.

What she didn't realise was that the cock at her waist was having the same effect on Michael's prostate and, before long, there was a steady stream of pre-cum dripping from his now rock-hard cock and pooling on the floor beneath them.

"Harder dear, really make him feel it." the woman offered from the comfort of a nearby chair.

Taking her cue, Sophie picked up the pace causing Michael to moan and gasp as he felt his ass repeatedly filled to breaking point and then emptied again.

Just like Sophie, what had been unpleasant at first, was now starting to feel less so. Good even.

The sensation of being completely filled up was intoxicating and the pressure on his prostate made it feel like he was practically cumming all the time.

In fact, he actually found himself not wanting her to stop.

"That's it Sophie. Fuck my ass harder, make me cum." he moaned.

As she increased her pace again, he reached back and, wrapping his fingers around his throbbing cock, he started jerking it for all he was worth.

Within seconds a huge jet of cum sprayed out over the floor and some even bounced back up into his mouth.

Moments later, Sophie's orgasm hit too causing her to cry out before falling forward onto Michael's heaving back.

"Bravo!" the woman said, clapping her hands "You put on quite a show. My clients are going to love you."

"What do you mean?" asked a panting Sophie.

"I should have thought that was obvious. After what Michael did, I think he owes me a huge debt by way of an apology."

"But we don't have any money..." Sophie started.

"I don't think she's talking about money," Said Michael

"No. The debt you owe me is going to be paid with your bodies. You'll be doing escort work for me."

Neither Sophie nor Michael could think of anything to say.

"Don't worry, you'll probably enjoy it, and it will only be a couple of evenings a week at first."

"At first?" Michael managed.

"Well, we have to get you trained up. My clients expect certain standards. A tight ass, pert boobs or, say, a swollen pregnant belly will only get you so far you know."

"What do you mean belly?" asked Sophie nervously.

"Well, not now. Of course. You've only been pregnant for a couple of weeks and the client I have in mind has a taste for girls who are a fair way gone."

"You mean?" Said Michael as the realisation dawned on him.

"Yes, those drinks I gave you on your wedding night had fertility drugs in them as well. Sophie is pregnant by at least one and possibly several of the strangers who used her that night."

"But I can't be. I mean, I'm taking birth control pills."

"Isn't it terrible how computer errors sometimes happen that cause, for instance, useless sugar pills to get dispensed instead of birth control ones." The woman said smugly

"I told you. I have people who owe me 'favours' in all sorts of places." she added menacingly.

"Pregnant? But my job. My career? I don't want children yet." Sophie howled.

"You have a new career now my dear." The woman said coldly "You both do."

"Claire was only supposed to prance about in saucy underwear but you let your 'friends' take much more."

"I said I'm sorry and I meant it, but what more can we do?"

"You can prove to me that you really are nice people and not filthy rapists..."

"But I didn't do anything" blubbered Sophie

"No. And that's the biggest part of Michael's punishment. He must live with the knowledge of what he's done to you. The woman he loves."

"So, what do we have to do?"

"Until you gain my trust, you'll be servicing the clients with more unusual requirements."

"Unusual?"

"The ones whose cocks are too big for most girls to want fuck them."

"Or, perhaps, the ones who enjoy torturing my escorts by keeping them on edge for hours, begging to be allowed permission to come."

"If you give me trouble though, I might just use you for bachelor parties."

She gave them a cold look before adding as she walked out of the door,

"In short, you'll be getting the awkward clients that you deserve."

On the seat she left one of her trademark cards.

It said simply

"Expect a call."

12