A Pre-Wedding Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie continued to struggle and appeared to be trying to say something but the woman just ignored her and continued.

"You're probably thinking that there's no way that will fit and that it will split you in two and, I can say that I find that it does give you quite a full feeling when you've got the whole thing inside you, but I assure you it will fit."

Somehow Sophie's eyes got even wider and she shook her head violently, clearly sharing my opinion that it would not.

"I'm afraid you're in no position to disagree so I recommend you just try to relax."

Restrained in my chair and gagged as I was I could only watch, staring into Sophie's terrified eyes as the woman moved closer to her.

Climbing onto the bed she positioned herself between my fiancé's legs.

Realising that the moment had come I kept my eyes locked with Sophie trying, in some way, to share her pain.

What I saw instead was a look of surprise and then her eyes closed in what looked like bliss.

Looking down the reason became obvious.

The woman's head was bobbing up and down between Sophie's legs and, judging by Sophie's reaction, her tongue was as skilled as her fingers.

Having had a massive orgasm only minutes before Sophie's pussy was already in a highly excited state and it only took a couple of minutes before she was writhing and thrashing as another orgasm swept through her chained body.

The woman paused for a second and but didn't change position.

A gasp from Sophie signalled another onslaught leading to another violent orgasm. Then another. And another.

In all the woman's tongue ripped five successive orgasms out of my fiancé's bound and sweating body.

As the final orgasm hit I saw a slight glint of silver and Sophie's eyes almost popped out of her head.

The woman moved slightly to brace herself and I could see that she was holding Sophie's stomach immobile with one hand whilst working one end of the metal thing into her sopping wet pussy with the other.

Sophie was making animal noises through the gag, seemingly unable to speak.

"Hush dear. Relax, you'll enjoy it more if you do."

The woman's voice was calm and soothing but Sophie still shook her head.

As I watched, Sophie's pussy lips started to open wider and wider around the ball as, aided by the copious juices flowed from her pussy, it moved slowly forwards.

Suddenly, just as the ball reached its widest point it jerked forwards and the whole thing disappeared inside leaving just the rod protruding. The tension on her pussy lips pulling it in as they rapidly closed over the back of the ball.

Sophie screamed through her gag.

The woman's voice was calming.

"That's it dear. The worst part is over."

I wasn't sure about that - the thing still had to come out again.

But the woman had other ideas.

Making gentle cooing noises she started teasing my fiancé's clit with her thumb.

Then, when it was obvious that another orgasm was near she began to push the rest of the object slowly into my fiancé's tortured pussy.

"That's it dear. We could have just pulled it out but this way is better."

Sophie, her eyes closed, seemed to be in another world as the woman continued.

"If I pulled it straight out it would hurt. But pushing it in whilst edging will give great pleasure and open you up for 'bigger' experiences"

Sophie was breathing heavily now, held teetering on the brink of orgasm by the woman's skilled fingers.

"Despite what I said earlier, having a huge cock inside you can be quite an experience if done properly. This will ensure that you are better able to appreciate the second part of my gift..."

Wait? What did she just say?

"Don't worry. I'll be popping that round on your wedding night for you both to enjoy."

What???

"You'll have shrunk practically back to normal and be almost as tight as you started by then so I'm sure everything will be just fine." she added with a slight smile.

My thoughts were interrupted by an animal moan from Sophie as the woman pushed her over the edge into another massive orgasm. The huge object buried fully inside her.

Not waiting for the orgasm to subside the woman started to slowly pull the object back out until I saw the ball starting to stretch Sophie's spasming pussy lips.

Without stopping she reversed direction sliding the monster in and out getting faster each time until finally Sophie's back arched and she quivered in the most violent orgasm yet.

The detail of each of her muscles and sinews etched into her tight skin as her body strained against the bonds holding her, finally passing into unconsciousness as the ball slid out of her with a loud squelchy popping noise accompanied by a river of her juices.

Turning to me the woman said "She did very well. Now, I think we'd better do something about that before she wakes up."

Looking down I was ashamed to see that the show I'd just witnessed had caused my erection to return and it was harder than ever.

"I would love to ride it but that honour belongs to your fiancé in a couple of weeks time. For now, I think..."

And she stopped speaking as her mouth closed around my shaft.

The feeling was incredible as she slid down, taking the whole thing deep into her throat.

It wasn't long before the tightness and friction brought me to the point of cumming but, sensing it, she slowed down, holding me on the edge for what felt like hours but was probably only a few minutes.

Finally the maddening sensation became too much to bear. I couldn't take any more and had to cum.

I tried to beg for release bug could only make muffled sounds through the gag.

"What's that? Are you trying to beg me to let you cum?"

I nodded my head furiously.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded again. Desperate and shaking now.

"Well, if you're absolutely sure that's what you really want..."

She speeded up and I came almost immediately. Releasing jet after jet of cum down her throat and straight into her stomach.

Then I realised.

She wasn't stopping.

I tried to break free but, being tied to the chair, I only ended up humping her mouth which made the situation worse.

My overstimulated cock head felt like it was on fire but, eventually, it calmed down and I felt the pleasurable sensation of another approaching orgasm.

Sensing this she speeded up and started to make a humming noise. The vibrations sent me over the top and I released more cum into her waiting mouth and she greedily sucked it from my spasming cock.

Again she didn't stop and she made me cum again.

Each time there was less cum and more pain.

I shook my head violently and finally she stopped.

Or so I thought.

As her mouth slid off, her hand took over and she stroked me violently to orgasm after orgasm even when there was nothing left to come out.

The pain, though it wasn't exactly 'pain' was almost unbearable. But also strangely exhilarating.

I also became aware of the scent of pussy juice close by. It was different from Sophie's, sharper.

Then I heard it and realised - she was fingering herself.

As I eventually passed out, totally exhausted, I heard a low moan from her as she started to cum.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke in Sophie's apartment, lying fully dressed next to her on the bed.

My aching cock a clear indication that it hadn't just been a dream.

There was also a card - it simply said:

"As agreed, the second half of my gift will be delivered directly to your honeymoon suite. Be prepared."

I felt a movement and saw that Sophie was awake and had her phone in her hand.

"Are you calling the police?" I asked.

"No" she said with a big grin on her face "I'm placing a big order for lube. I've a feeling we're going to need it..."

12