All Comments on 'A Present and a Deal Ch. 02'

by DaviBlack

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lickoyeeshisindaylickoyeeshisindayover 16 years ago
NICE...BUT...

If a blowjob is 50pts, how much to swallow? How much for full nudity and or intercourse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Working for it

This has hit a facet on other stories I've read. Mom, dad, junior...everyone is getting charged up. Great writing. Could more discription, especially on inner thoughts. More pls.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 16 years ago
Hot sex and an economics lesson to boot!

This is getting really hot and sexy! Can't wait to see him save up the points and go for the next level! Great story line that is well executed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good start

keep it cumming

growangrowanalmost 16 years ago
love the idea

i love the story line let's get to chapter 3 and more soon!!!

travel2cutravel2cualmost 13 years ago

Well done! Makes you ready for the next chapter just like the son is ready to earn more points.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
What's it going to cost to fuck her

He'll work his ass off to get enough points to get his dick in her pussy.

I like he idea of his mom's reward system, she barters like a street whore. Does she use her talent of bartering a her work?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

This is a somewhat unique story. I like the point system. I especially like the fact that husband and wife have such a solid, trusting marital relationship that neither one sees the actions of mother and son as a threat to anyone ego or position in the family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous