A Pretty Prelude to Poison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Isley moved around the table, now standing in front of her guest. Bending forward she said, "calm down darling. Take a nice... deep breath." Jones's breath of calmness became a gasp of shock as before him was the cleavage of Dr Isley. Her plump mounds dangled in front of his innocent face, making him blush uncontrollably. Would it have not been for her gown partially covering her charms he would see the pristine pink nipples that adorned them.

In a provocative manner she cooed, "are you alright darling? Can't you catch your breath?" Josh awakened from his trance all flustered and stuttering. "I... I... your perfume... it is quite potent. But n... n... nice!" Trying to avoid saying anything about her cleavage.

"I'm so glad you like it." Pamela purred bewitchingly, placing both her hands onto Josh's thighs. Her soft, sensual touch sent a warm, shockwave through his body.

"It's called 'Nightshade.' Made with my own custom formula." Pamela explained smoothly as her eyes locked onto his. Both were orbs of emerald beauty, her eyes so deep you could lose your soul into them.

Jones grew more nervous as Dr Isley increased the sexual tension between them. Despite his body feeling unnaturally relaxed, his heart was pounding like a sledgehammer striking railway spikes into the ground. His face became redder as he sputtered, "N... N... Nightshade?... It's... lovely! Wh... why is it called that?"

Leaning forward Pamela's face drew closer to her young guest. Josh could feel her warm breath upon his own lips as her alluring eyes remained locked onto his. With her face a few inches away from his, Dr Isley alluringly whispered, "because... it's deadly!"

In an instant her lips embraced Josh's in a deep, affectionate kiss. The young man froze in awe as the soft red lips of his lecturer smacked against his unexpectedly. Never in a million years did he ever expect this to happen.

To get more comfortable, Pamela mounted Jones's lap. Her hands moved up his thighs to his abdomen, before slowly sliding up his chest to reach his head. Isley's hands caressed his head as she deepened her kiss while Josh, acting perhaps out on instinct moved his hands onto her curvaceous waist.

With the radio silenced the sounds of lips smacking passionately against each other echoed around the large room. Pamela's soft tongue slipped between Jones's lips and coiled around his. Both their tongues danced in unisons as they indulged with each other's taste.

The hands of Pamela moved back down his youthful chest, feeling him sensually through his light blue shirt. Finally, she pulled away from Jones, a trail of spit connecting their tongues breaking away. The eyes of Josh were filled with shock and awe as the eyes of his lecturer became more hypnotic and alluring.

"Now, pay attention my dear." She whispered in a stern but sultry manner before pulling the waist strap of her gown, letting it slide off her soft, slender shoulders. "I'm going to teach you everything I know."

The eyes of Josh nearly popped out of their sockets as before him were the soft, round, naked breasts of his lecturer. His body began to tremble with awe and excitement upon seeing Pamela's endowed charms before him. Their pink nipples began to harden like bullets as he stared at them."

"Take them with your hands sweetie." She commanded quietly, to which both of Jones's hands raised up and claimed her plump, yet smooth mounds. Isley let out a sigh from Josh's gentle touch. His hands caressing her tits lovingly as he explored every square inch of them.

"That's it baby, you're doing ever so well." She complimented softly and euphorically. The young Jones was in awe but felt somewhat strange. Despite this being the one of the things he deeply desired to happen, his movement felt automatic, almost like some unknown force was controlling his body. He pushed it to the back of his mind however to focus on the woman of his dreams baring herself to him.

"That's its sweetie." She whispered pleasurably. "Suck on my tits like a good boy." Cupping her left breast Josh leaned his head forward before taking Pamela's hardened node into his mouth, causing her to sigh blissfully.

His tongue began to circle Isley's pink nipple in both directions as he kneaded her right breast with his left hand. Soon both hands massaged her ample bust causing her to take deeper breaths. The wonderous sensation enveloped around and beyond her bosom as Josh swapped to the other breast to suck lovingly.

Reaching round Isley's hand cupped the back of his head, pulling the young Jones deeper into her chest. Exhaling more pleasurably, her other hand had travelled south, reaching his tender loin. Cupping the expanding bulge between his legs, Pamela expertly massage the heated area. Young Josh strained; his gasp muffled with one of his lecturer's tits between his lips. She stroked him for about a minute until he pulled away from her breast to let out a climactic howl. His engorging crotch then began to feel a little wet through his jeans.

Feeling the warm wetness of his pants, Pamela pulled back her hand before smelling the palm of it. "Did you just... cum?" She questioned. Embarrassed Josh's could not look at his lecturer as he nodded in confirmation. "S... sorry Miss Isley."

Realising something, Dr Isley's eyes widened before she enquired, "are you a virgin?" His face reddened with embarrassment as he sputtered, "y... y... yes... I am Miss Isley." Upon hearing this Pamela's lips formed a naughty smile as immoral ideas swirled around her head.

She cupped his young chin, turning his face to hers so their eyes became locked into each other's once again. The emerald eyes of Dr Isley allured young Jones into an enamoured trance. "Class is in session sweetie." She purred as her face moved closer to his. "So, pay attention darling." Her lips passionately intertwined with Josh's once more.

As they kissed, she undid the buttons on his shirt, revealing his nicely developed pecks with a near six pack abdomens. Sliding the shirt from Josh's shoulders, Pamela sampled his body with her soft hands, feeling every bulge of his young muscles.

Parting her lips from his, Dr Isley hushed, "Stand up sweetie. Time for the first part of the lesson."

Like the obedient student his is the young Jones rose to his feet as his lecturer slowly lowered to her knees in front of him. Despite his pre-mature eruption, the bulge in his trousers had not subsided.

Unbuckling his belt before unbuttoning Josh's fly front Dr Isley slipped his jeans down to his ankles, exposing his white underpants that not only could barely contain his aroused manhood, but was also wet from his ejaculate moments ago. A rich aroma of his manly juices could be sensed by his lecturer.

Hooking the sides with her fingers, Pamela slowly tugged Jone's underpants down until his cylinder, like a coiled spring shot to attention before her. An audible gasp of astonishment escaped her lips as his thick, long cock twitched in front of her face. Never in Dr Isley's life had she seen an appendage that size before.

"You have this and you're still a virgin?!" She exclaimed in disbelief. "W... w... well Miss Isley." Josh stuttered nervously. "I was never interested in any of the other girls, so I... never tried to..." Interrupting his explanation, Dr Isley added, "Well, let me tell you young man, if all the girls at the university knew you've been packing this they'll be queuing up around the block to have a go at this marvellous cock!"

Dr Isley inspected his member as Josh's blood continued to beat life into it, swelling it up in size and length. Her right hand claimed him at the base, causing him to sharply exhale in amazement.

"This fine piece of yours must be nearly a foot long!" She complimented. Her touch caused Josh to groan as his body shivered, he was unable to respond to his lecturer's compliment.

With both hands she pulled back his foreskin, exposing the bulbous crown of his cock, stained in his sperm from his earlier eruption. Pamela moved her head closer to him, her warm breath could be felt on the tip of Jone's solid rod.

Looking up at him she could see his eyes wide open in confoundment. Maintaining eye contact she lapped the underpart of his length, tasting his intimate flesh seasoned with his rich semen.

Josh's face transformed into a pained contortion as he sharply inhaled from the sensation. His lecturer's tongue travelled around his thick girth, cleaning it of any cum that stained it. Reaching the crown of his dick, Pamela fervidly circled her tongue around it.

Her saliva and his pre-cum blended into a cocktail of carnal bliss as she wrapped her lips over his spherical tip. A strained, pleasured groan exited Josh as the sharp, electric like sensation from his orally stimulated, hardened member engulfed his body. His lecturer expertly sucked away affectionately as she took another couple of inches into her sweet, warmly mouth. Jones felt Dr Isley's lips vibrate against his strong shaft as she hummed enthusiastically, enhancing the young man's pleasure.

Closing her eyes Pamela focused on the exquisite blowjob she administered to Josh, stroking his solid manhood with one hand while with the other she caressed his stocked balls. Each of Jone's breaths grew heavier from this new sensation he was experiencing. Soon Dr Isley use both of her hands to stroke her young guest's shaft, to which was now rock hard.

His girth widened her mouth open as she moistened the first few inches with her saliva, physically unable to get any more into her mouth.

Pamela's lips smacked off Josh's stiff pole, his body shivered in physical ecstasy. Looking up at him as she continued to stroke his length she asked, "Be honest with me sweetie, did you ever masturbate while thinking about me?"

"I... I..." stuttered Jones, taken back by his lecturer's personal question. "Come on darling, be honest with me." She cooed as her finger traced a route back to the tip of his dick, teasingly circling the crown as she tantalized, "or shall I stop?"

Panicking, Josh drew all of his mental strength to shamefully admit, "y... yes! Yes Miss Isley! I've masturbated a lot of times while thinking about you!"

An immoral, victorious smile formed on Pamela's lips. "What a dirty young man you are." She teased. "But I appreciate your honesty. So much so in fact that I feel you should be rewarded."

Her young guest looked down once again to witness her position his cock between her voluptuous tits before pushing them together, clamping his length in a vice like grip. Sighing in disbelieve, Jones watched in awe as his lecturer began to stroke his hardened rod between her soft breasts.

Pamela's skin felt flawlessly smooth as every inch of his firm pole slide between her well-endowed bosom. His head tilted back, he shut his eyes and focused on the sexual sensation that radiated from his stimulated dick which pulsated warmly in Dr Isley's bust.

"Don't leave me to do all the work sweetie!" Pamela softly entranced. "Use those fine hips of yours to rub your big, black cock between my soothing tits!"

Obediently he followed her instructions, allowing Dr Isley to focus on tightening her grip on his manhood.

His thrusts started slow and short at first until he began to gain more confidence. Now the young Josh thrusted deeply at a steady pace, the crown of his thick, dark log tapped the chin of his lecturer from time to time.

Feeling the warmth of his virginal manhood upon her luxurious buxom chest, Pamela tilted her head forward to suck on his bulbous tip. Heavenly deep breaths pass through the grit teeth of Jones as he felt the smooth lips of Dr Isley who now opened her experienced mouth to allow her soft tongue to circle the end of his rigid rod.

Within that minute his body began to tense up before vibrating viciously. "Uuurrhh! Ah... ah... M... Miss Isley!" Josh strained. "Taking her lips off the crown of his dick Pamela looked up at him. "Yes sweetie?" "M... Miss Isley!... I... I... Aaauuuggghhh!"

Without warning she felt a hot, thick, sticky fluid cover her neck and upper chest as Pamela's young guest erupted like an exquisite fountain. Rope upon rope of his rich, virginal seed glossed her soft, smooth skin like an exquisite iced cake.

Once the last drops of sperm hit his lecturer's neck Josh collapsed backwards onto the sofa, panting from his second orgasm with sweat dripping from his face. An enthralling chuckle came from Pamela as she took a sample of his young essence from her chest with a finger. "My, my young man. You really are a virgin. You didn't last too long between my breasts."

She sucked on her finger, tasting his luscious sperm that frosted her neck and chest. "But the lesson is not over yet sweetie. There's still another oral exam you need to take."

With that said Dr Isley sat back onto the other sofa, allowing herself to get into a comfortable position so she could open her legs as she raised them. The eyes of Jones widened in wonderment as his lecturer displayed her moist, blushed shaded pussy to him.

Fingering for the young man to approach her Pamela softly instructed, "come here sweetie, use that mouth of yours to pleasure my pussy."

Josh arose from his seat, slowly approaching Dr Isley before kneeling in front of her. He looked inquisitively as this was the first time, he saw a vagina in the flesh.

Parting the folds with two fingers, Pamela intimately displayed the erotic flower of her womanhood to him as Josh became drawn to it like a bumble bee. He sampled the sweet, carnal nectar of her blush coloured rose as a sigh of enjoyment past between Pamela's full lips.

Lapping her lower lips, Josh's inexperienced tongue then darted down his lecturer's vaginal canal while he kissed away at her folds. An aura of sweet ecstasy glowed between Dr Isley's legs, washing her body with sexual joy.

Reaching forward she took off Jone's glasses from his face before casting them to one side. Before the young man could protest Pamela pulled his face deeper into the weeping heart of her femininity. "That's its sweetie! Don't stop, you're doing ever so well!" Panted Dr Isley in a pleasured tone.

Josh moved up to her clitoris, circling it with his tongue before sucking on it. Pamela clasped the back of the sofa with both arms up and over her head. Eyes closed she deeply indulged in the erotic bliss her student's tongue and mouth bestowed upon her womanly crease, now leaking with the liquid of her sexual love.

After a few bliss-filled minutes Pamela was content with the cunnalingus Jones delivered to her body and lifted his head from between her legs. His mouth and cheeks glistened with the juices from her folds.

"Ok sweetie." She panted. "For the final part of the exam, we'll be testing out the material you brought with you."

Repositioning herself on the sofa, Dr Isley faced away from her young guest, kneeling on the seat of the sofa. As Josh rose to his feet his lecturer stuck her buttocks out and up, showing her crease which now salivated for a taste of his long, trunk like length.

"Come closer sweetie." Pamela instructed to which Jones obediently followed. Almost instinctively he placed his hands upon her smooth bottom, his harden member tapping against one of her cheeks as his heated blood pumped life into it. Reaching between her leg's Dr Isley took hold of his virginal manhood, guiding his bulbous tip between her moistened lower lips.

"Push your hips into me Josh." She enticed yearnfully. "Do it slow or you might split me in two."

Unable to wait any longer, Jones pushed his hips forward, causing the crown of his cock to part the petal like folds of his lecturer. Pamela's entrance was tight, her vaginal canal even tighter as the first few inches of his rod penetrated her heated core.

Letting out a pained moan Dr Isley gripped the sofa tightly causing Josh to stop.

"Miss Isley, are you alright?!" "I'm... fine." She strained. "Keep going. Put it all in!"

Upon her request Jones pushed deeper into his lecturer. Every inch of his pure virginal innocence consumed by the woman of his dreams.

As the pleasure and pain fought inside her womanly core, the pleasure soon began to win out as Pamela's vagina became more accustomed to his thick member. Almost overwhelmed with physical joy Dr Isley bit her bottom lip, feeling every inch of his mighty length inside her pussy. The hot tight wetness of her sheath felt like it could melt Josh's newly devirginized cock.

"Now!" Hushed Dr Isley. "Start to slowly move your hips baby."

With that said the young man carefully thrusted forward, plunging deeper into the tight, wet cavern of her crease. Sucking in a lung full of breath through gritted teeth, the student of Gotham University sighed deeply. Clasping the sofa tightly with her hands, Pamela moaned with ecstasy as most of Josh's member stroked the velvet, inner walls of her vagina.

Soon Jone's pace began to slowly increase, causing him to rock harder against his lecturer. With each sudden lunge of his hips he penetrated a little deeper into Pamela, causing her voluptuous breasts to sway back and forth.

Dr Isley's pants of joy were broken up with bliss filled howls as their flesh clapped in sexual rhythm.

Clasping her waist as his body became more tense, Josh moaned, "M... Miss Isley! I think I'm gunna cum!"

"Don't you dare mister!" She growled back before turning herself and Jones around, so he was now sitting on the sofa while Panela face away from him while mounting his lap.

"I'll take it from here sweetie." She said. "If you dare cum before I say so I will tell your parents about your obsession with me and you tried to visit me tonight!"

The young man froze in fear, his parents cannot know about this as he may be removed from the university. After her threat Dr Isley began to grind her hips against his loin, once again stroking his stiff rod with her aroused pussy.

Josh sat back, stopping for those few moments prevented him from ejaculating. However, the tightness of his lecturer's crease pumping his hard, vigorous dick began to quickly build the pressure back up in his crotch. Pamela, being the experienced one of the two knew he would climax soon so slowed her movement.

Dr Isley alternated the speed of her movement, quickening for a while before slowing her pace as she edged her young guest to what will be a magnificent climax.

"Don't just sit there sweetie! Squeeze my tits!" She hushed vivaciously. Kneading her well-endowed charms through strained pleasured breaths, Jones did everything he could mentally to prevent himself from erupting inside of his lecturer as she rode him expertly.

Using her own hand Dr Isley massaged her clitoris, enhancing her own ecstasy as her body neared its own climax. With heavy, hot breaths transforming into cries of carnal bliss, her face contorted into a pain-filled strain before she let out an orgasmic howl. Dr Isley's body tensed before the orgasm hit her hard like a vicious torrent crashing through a damn.

After that, Pamela stopped to catch her breath which was perfect timing for Josh as he was at close risk of ejaculating himself.

Letting out a heavy sigh of fulfilment, his lecturer leaned back, wrapping an arm up and over the head of her young guest before saying, "that felt really good sweetie! Now you have my permission to cum." She kissed his lips tenderly for a few moments, then hushed, "Get on top of me, and give me everything you got."

Rising to her feet, Dr Isley released Josh's thick length from her vaginal grip which now glistened with her juices. She laid on her back onto the sofa before Jones joined her.

Getting into position between his lecturer's thighs, he leaned forward for another kiss on her lips as she once again claimed his manhood with her hand to guide him to the opening of the junction of her thighs.