A Pretty Prelude to Poison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing his waist forward once again he re-entered the heated heavenly core of Dr Isley. A sigh of euphoria exhaled from his lecturer as his member penetrated her more easily as her vagina was now conditioned for his length and girth.

Acting on his own Josh began to grind his hips against her, burrowing deep inside her with every firm inch. Without the pressure of having to hold back he vigorously thrusted repeatedly. His cock was now a well-greased piston, drenched in Dr Isley's womanly oil as it slid effortlessly between her blush coloured folds.

The busty charms of Pamela's still sticky from Jone's sperm rocked alluringly with every clap of their flesh. His heavy balls slapped against her buttocks with every lunge of his waist.

The sofa creaked repeatedly from their love making as the pressure in Josh's body was reaching his limit as his lecturer's hands firmly clasped his manly rump, trying to push him deeper inside of herself.

Soon his body began to tense up for his final climax. His hard dick lubricated with Dr Isley's juices was now pounding heavily into her impeccable vagina.

With his body now completely tensing up, Josh moaned strenuously with every heavy breath until at last he let out a howl of orgasmic proportions. Pamela also cried with pleasure as she felt him explode deep inside her heart of femininity.

Completely shuddering around his entire body, the young man unleased rope upon rope of his thick, hot essence coating his lecturer's vaginal canal entirely.

Juddering as he thrusted the last few times, Jones ejaculated the last of his cum into the woman he loved dearly before collapsing into her welcoming arms.

Spent, Josh panted as his body, now moistened by perspiration glistened in the light. The innocent boy, now a full fledge man as his rich sperm began to leak out of Dr Isley's pussy. A satisfied sigh of joy exhaled from Pamela's lips as she laid under her young guest.

Lifting his head up to face her, Jones hushed, "how... did I do?" His lecturer smiled delightedly as she replied, "you were simply incredible." Following with another deep kiss.

As the two embraced on the sofa something within the shadows moved, slowly and quietly approaching the couple.

Breaking the kiss, Pamela chuckled, "you know sweetie, after a good session of passionate love making, there's one thing I always love to do." "What's that?" Smiled Josh.

"Feed the plants!"

Suddenly multiple thick vines coiled around the young man's body, pulling him off Dr Isley and into the air. Josh's panicked screams of terror filled the room as his lecturer casually rose to her feet.

"Help me! Miss Isley help me!" Cried the young man in horror. "Such a shame sweetie. I seriously considered letting you live." She disappointedly sighed. "If only you hadn't seen the wild thorny rose and the newspaper clippings."

"What the?! What are you talking about?!" Josh screamed in confusion. Then he heard a growl, causing him to notice something large behind him. As it came into the light it was a ginormous Venus fly trap. It stood upright like a bloated pea pod with a large vertical crease down it's middle with two red lips. Parting open the fly trap revealed a set of large, sharp teeth.

"Say hello to my baby sweetie." Pamela charmed. "Feeding it can be very expensive sometimes, it's a good job you turned up tonight."

Despite struggling, Jones could not free himself from the tight bindings of the vines. It's ends showcasing sets of smaller, but just as sharp teeth inside a circle of red petals.

"But Miss Isley, I love you! I would never do anything to hurt you!" Josh pleaded.

"Oh sweetie." His lecturer cooed. "I'm very flattered, I really am. But my heart belongs to all my babies that surround us."

Thinking desperately as he inched closer towards the monstrous fly trap, Josh pleaded, "wait Miss Isley! I... I lied to you earlier! I... I did inform my parents I would be here tonight! I explained I needed help with an essay and..."

Chuckling villainously, Dr Isley interrupted with, "oh I don't think so sweetie. You see my Nightshade perfume you complimented me about earlier, I added a special ingredient that acts as a truth serum. I had to be one hundred percent certain you followed my instructions and not tell anyone about our meeting."

In sheer disbelieve, Josh was shocked that Dr Isley successfully saw through his deception. He struggled fiercely to free himself until his lecturer commanded him to stop struggling. Now the young man could not move his body by himself. "Oh yes sweetie, my cologne also influences the recipient to be more obedient to my instructions. You acted the way I wanted you to and you thought it was all of your own free will."

Any hope the young man had of escaping was completely diminished as his lecturer purred malevolently, "your fate was sealed the moment you entered my greenhouse."

Jones screamed in terror once again as the fly trap pulled him closer. He stopped suddenly as something caught his eye. Lying next to the monstrous plant was a black and yellow baseball cap. On it were the words Gotham Rogues. Josh recognised it instantly. "Zach! That's Zach's cap! You had him to?!"

"Oh! Young Banks the missing boy? Yes, he was a smart and charming young man." Reminisced Panela as she picked up the hat. "He was a love-struck puppy who worshipped the ground I walked on. Pity I only needed him to feed my baby." After the explanation she tossed the cap into the flytrap's mouth.

"You murderous, man eating whore!" Enraged Josh. "Scream all you want sweetie!" Dr Isley bewitched villainously. "No one can hear you; no one can save you."

Blowing a kiss, she finished with, "goodbye sweetie, thank you for a wonderful evening."

Now hanging over the gaping, salivating mouth of the giant, monstrous plant, Josh frantically tried to move his body in sheer terror.

"No please!" He cried. "I don't want to die! Somebody help me, please! Somebody help meeeee!"

Complete silence reclaimed the room as the Venus flytrap swallowed it's victim whole, causing Pamela to beam a delightful, motherly smile as she said, "that's a good baby. Now I don't have to feed you for another few weeks."

A ringing noise came from the nearby telephone. Dr Isley walked towards it before picking up the receiver.

"Hello, Miss Isley speaking... Why hello Harvey!"

On the other side of the phone Gotham's district attorney, Harvey Dent felt his heart fluttered upon hearing her angelic voice.

"I did call your home phone, but after no reply I figured you'd be at your greenhouse. I hope I'm not disturbing you at this hour?"

"No, not at all darling." Pamela replied cheerfully. "I was just finishing feeding the plants before I go for a nice hot shower."

A naughty smile formed across Dent's face. "Don't suppose you need help with washing your back?" He flirted.

"Oh, Mr Dent! You are a wicked man." She giggled. "Appreciate the offer, but I think I can manage."

"If you're sure." He chuckled. "I won't lie, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since our first meeting."

"Why Mr district attorney, I am flattered." Charmed Isley. "I must confess I've enjoyed your company every time we get together since then."

Harvey's confidence grew as the conversation continued. "I was wondering if you are available this weekend. I'm attending the GCPD charity ball and I would love to be the envy of all the boys by having the most beautiful woman in Gotham with me as my date."

Pamela chuckled softly, acting flattered by his words. "I shall have to check my diary Harvey, but I'm sure I can squeeze you in."

"Wonderful!" He delightfully said. "Should we get a chance I would like to get something off my chest with you in private." As Harvey said those words, he pulled out a small jewel box from his pocket. Opening it revealed an engagement ring. "Don't worry though Pam, it's nothing unpleasant."

"Well then Mr Dent. Now I cannot wait to see you again." She captivated.

"Also." Harvey continued. "I want to take you out for a nice dinner later in that week to the Rose Cafe if possible? I want to introduce you to Bruce Wayne, a very dear friend of mine."

"Oh, that's so sweet of you Harvey." Purred Isley. "We'll discuss the time and date at the charity ball."

"Brilliant!" Dent rejoiced. "I cannot wait to see you again. I'll let you go to enjoy your hot shower."

"See you soon Mr district attorney." Pamela charmed before hanging up.

Turning towards the table where the wild thorny rose stood, she approached the beautiful flower. Her hands cradled it like a baby child as she spoke to it.

"It won't be long baby. This time next week Gotham's district attorney will cease to draw breath and pay with his life for nearly wiping you out!"

Reaching behind the pot that contained the rose, Isley retrieved a gold case lipstick. Opening it and twisting the base showed the lipstick was the same shade of colour as the wild thorny rose.

"At our date at the Rose Cafe, the fate of Harvey Dent will be sealed, with a kiss."