A Price Paid Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she stood before him nude, he took a moment more to drink her in, "Spin around once, slowly."

She did so and he took it in as she moved slowly clockwise and liked what he saw. That's a nice ass. and it was. It was plump and firm and one of the finer asses he'd been this close to and undid his belt in preparation to get closer still. He stripped himself completely and quickly, exposing his lean body. He had plenty of time to work to make sure that everything would hold as it should, so he might as well get a full night's enjoyment out of her body as he worked her mind.

"Lie down on the bed, Mae. On your belly, and open your legs."

He loved the obedience on display. She just crawled onto the bed, laid flat and spread her legs until her ankles were hanging off either side. There, that soft ass beckoned to him. It was so much easier to use women this way. There was no wining and dining nonsense. He didn't have to pretend to care about anything she thought or said. There was no cause to tiptoe around in what he thought or said, lest he drive her away. It was so much easier to just make the woman he wanted want him for a while and then move on.

Tonight was a bit more complicated than just draining his cock, but only in terms of his ultimate goals, not the means. He put a knee to the edge and climbed in behind her. He put his hands on both cheeks and clawed that flesh before slapping them each in turn, enjoying how the skin rippled and turned pink. This was partly because he was loving that ass, and partly because he needed her some semblance of aware. So he swatted away in rhythm until he heard her breathing change and her fingers and toes twitch on their own.

In response to her response, Nax slowed the rate of his hand striking that now bright red and hot to the touch flesh, taking the longer time between swats to caress the flesh with his left hand while his right drew patterns on his own chest as he began the whispers of an incantation, drawing power into himself and shaping it. What began as a sensation on his skin so light it felt like a normal shift of air currents against the fine hair on his body turned into heady tingles, as though there were a hundred fingers and tongues leaving no inch of his body untouched. He sighed happily, as this felt wonderful by itself and could easily see himself getting lost in the spell. He did occasionally, and what kept him from doing so this time was that it was it was about to get even better. One particularly intense rush sent his cock to maximum rigidity, pulling a moan from himself and a reflexive tug on its length.

He kept tugging slowly as he continued the incantation while his fingers patterned themselves all along the length of his cock. Swirls and lines over swirls and lines as his eyes closed to focus on the feelings and the words, losing himself in them. Still somewhat in that happy haze he began to draw patterns on the flesh of her back, from neck to tailbone, flaring outward at her shoulder blades.

Her nerves on blissful fire created a wave of sensation that began to rouse her from emptiness. The sound she made was a moan skirting the line between a groggy wonder where she was and lust. "Uhhhhhhhhh..."

It called to his cock and, at the third laying of patterns, this time with layered loops around the backs of each thigh, he could see he juice beginning to drip from her meaty pink folds.

"What's hap...happening?" Her voice was groggy and her limbs were leaden. She tried to move them with all the might she could muster and could only manage to make the fingers of each hand twitch. Mae could feel the heat in her pussy and feel herself drip onto the bed.

"Don't worry, Mae," he began. "You'll understand very soon."

"Unn...understand what?"

"Soon."

It was time. The spell was ready and so was Mae, who was just the aware enough that she needed to be to amplify the spell's power. Nax placed his left hand on the flesh still radiating heat from his spanking and guided the head of his cock to those dewy folds and leaned in as he pushed it home. Her curious whimper gave way to a whine as his cock filled her, the sound of it compelling him to bury the rest of it inside her quickly. He closed his eyes to feel that push, opening them to see the muscles of her back and thighs quiver involuntarily.

Nax came forward, grabbing her wrists roughly in an iron grip to use as leverage. Inside her was so fucking slick. Inside her was so fucking good. He thrust smoothly and quickly as she moaned.

"You know what's happening now, don't you, Mae?"

She whined again and in that sound was pleasure and resistance. Mae was trying, but it was so hard not to feel good with this stranger inside her. It was a chore to think right now to begin with and harder still with what she was feeling. He seemed to know it, too. "Do you like this, Mae? Have you ever been fucked like this? I bet you haven't."

She hadn't and was willing to bet that no one had. Maybe it was the cheap rum. Maybe it was the warm, cloudy, floating feeling that her mind was still swimming in. Maybe it was the fact that she hadn't been well and thoroughly fucked in a while, but it did feel really good. In fact, it was shaping up to be the best lay that she'd ever had. It was so good that it was easy to consider just enjoying it and deciding how bothered she should be tomorrow.

He moaned. "It's so good that by the time I'm done you'll do anything I want. You'll think what I want and do what I want. You'll beg."

Nax grunted, willing himself not to let go just yet, and avoided looking at that no doubt rippling ass for that reason alone. "Borrow."

He hissed through his teeth. "Steal."

Goddess how his cock was throbbing right now. "Anything I want."

"What are you...? What?" She squirmed beneath him, not entirely sure whether she was trying to get away from the confusion or get more of him inside her. But, right now, he was too strong and she was weak. She could feel her limbs a little better right now. Instead of leaden they now just had the prickly pain as though she'd slept on them. As to what he was saying, she knew the words, but she couldn't quite process what he meant or how he meant it.

"I'm going to cum so hard and shoot so many waves of cum into your cunt, Mae, that it's going to make your brain nice and empty so I can fill it with whatever I want. I'm going to enjoy this, Mae. And so are you."

He sped up, finally giving himself permission to take her. He flushed as the power inside him churned and roiled through his body. He could feel the force of it run downward from deep into his chest as a line of force from the base of his neck to his balls, the power readying itself to be poured into her. The bed creaked and it excited him.

Her cunt was drooling and silky and it excited him. It was part of a vessel wanting to be taken and that perhaps excited him most of all. Her pleasured, bewildered mewling had an edge to it, as though something inside her was trying to muster the courage not to love it. Sometimes there was a roughness to it. Sometimes there was a pause and a catch in breath that told him that the admission had to be pulled from her.

That excited him, too.

Rather than throw his head back, he allowed himself to look down and watch how his thrusting body mashed against that plump ass and pushed it forward even as it wiggled under him. It was enough to make holding back even one moment more impossible. He came. He came so hard his heart skipped a beat as he felt the power rush through him, his cock bucking wildly as he whined, for a moment as helpless as she was. Her scream mixed with his whimper and her hands balled into fists of their own accord.

Mae screamed as she felt the wave of heat rush through her, flooding her, washing over every inch of her, building higher and higher as it rushed headlong to her brain, where it crashed into it like a raging river ripping through a ramshackle village. "Goddess," she breathed. "Goddess."

"She's not going to help you, Mae," he began, his voice starting out as small as hers had. The difference was that, as good as it felt, he would stay in control and she would not. It's just you and me." He kept fucking. The power of the spell kept him hard and just at the edge he wanted.

For her part, Mae only remembered speaking the words as she thought back on that orgasm that wracked her. It was like nothing she'd ever felt before and through her clouded mind she was certain that no woman had ever felt anything like it. "Stop. Fuck. Stop."

"We're just getting started, dear." He chose his moment to step over the edge and his cock shivered, his body quaked, and he felt the joy of cumming again a moment before she did, this time the wave crashed through a few more houses in the neighborhood and she had a dim sense of what it meant. A few memories were beyond her reach, though she didn't know which ones, and didn't register the fact, as she was preoccupied at the moment. The streets and houses and shops that made up that neighborhood were being swept away by the wave of pleasure.

He came again. His growl preceded her cry of lust and the wave grew larger and more forceful, separating her from the memories, thoughts, and feelings that made her her. She felt powerful hands on her hips, lifting her up to reveal to him the fullness of that ass. Mae dangled for an instant before he put her back on the bed, her knees spread. Their bodies slapped together as he took her, biting his lower lip. "It feels good, doesn't it Mae?" As much as he liked talking about the fucking while he fucked, he also needed to know how much of her was left. "It feels good, doesn't it?"

"I...mmmmmmm."

"Let me help you, honey." A twitch of will and he came again, and, again, Mae's mind saw another wave build and crash and she saw more of the bits that were her, splinter. Even before he finished cumming, he felt her begin to push against him. "It feels good, doesn't it?" He added with a sharpness that he suspected her hind brain would know well. "Answer me."

It did indeed. "Yes, sir."

He liked the sound of that. "My cock in you, cumming, wiping away more of you for me. You like that, don't you, Mae?"

"Yes, sir," she moaned, hoping he would never leave his place inside of her.

"You want me to cum again, don't you, Mae, and take away more of you?"

"Yes, sir. Please, sir."

"Here it comes, empty girl." He willed it. He came. She saw the wave come forth and stretched her arms outward to let it slam into her, drown her and take up all of her, within and without until she rose and floated with the flotsam of her all around. This couldn't end. She would do anything so that it didn't end. She moaned in heat as he flipped her onto her back and opened her legs as wide as they could go and her toes curled as he grabbed one ankle, buried himself deeply back into that overflowing, wanton, sloppy hole.

Mae looked into Nax's eyes and saw his strength against her emptiness. There was only someone strong enough to guide her. There was only enough of herself left to know that there was anything left and he wanted it. He was a powerful animal, dripping of sweat and she was almost nothing now. She needed him forever in her cunt and her mind.

Nax smiled and it almost made her cum again. He knew that look well enough. "Ready, Mae?"

She couldn't resist his gaze. "Yes, sir."

"Ready to do anything I say?"

"Yes, sir," she said, her voice finding authority in its submission. "I will do anything you say. I want to do anything you say."

"Good girl."

"Please cum in me again, sir. Please."

"Oh, I will, Mae. I will fill you again and tell you what I want. On and on until there's nothing but what I've told you."

"Yes, sir."

As he came yet again she rode the wave and waited to be told.

To Be Continued...