A Price Paid Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Flattery will get you well fucked."

"Which was my plan all along."

Her voice was playfully contemptuous. "Devious prick." She moaned as his hands pushed down her back and cupped her ass, revealing half of it in the process. Sylanna remembered nights with fellow mages that were nothing but a whirlwind of pleasure that she barely remembered the next day. Judging by the cloud of power that enveloped them they were already consumed in that haze. They must have thought that she would still be unconscious, so they, in their own display of arrogance, thought they could take the time. She moved as quietly as she could, pausing before each of the three small steps to the edge of the glyph. Sylanna reached her hand outward beyond the edge, steeling herself for the pain that never came. The magic for the glyph must have come from him, or at least control of it came from him.

She was on edge at once. It was all some sort of trap. Only an idiot would lower their guard like this, particularly after going to all the trouble to capture her in the first place. But they were smug as and arrogant as any mage could be. They were clearly more like her than they'd ever admit.

Yes, they're smug and arrogant, so they think they have you. How long did they expect you to be unconscious? Obviously long enough for a nice fuck. Slip free, open a door and take your chances. At least try. Otherwise just stand there and watch them fuck, and if you do that you deserve whatever they're trying to do to you.

Even after twisting her veil magic to help obscure the sound and sight of her, one foot stepped from the glyph gingerly, toe of her boot barely impacting the floor. She continued to move that way, pausing to measure if either of them detected her. No, the idiots are still too interested in fucking than taking their precious revenge. She headed to the farthest door, willing to bet that was the way out and she'd figure out where she was and where to go from there. In the meantime, they were still oblivious, Bryana kissing her way down his chest and Deres petting her hair.

"Enjoy yourselves, fools," she muttered so quietly that even she barely heard herself say it.

She reached the door and almost laughed again, finding no magic guarding it. Pressing her palm to the lock, a small bit of concentration turned the tumblers, and it clicked obediently, the harshness of the sound muted by her magic.

The door opened smoothly.

Freedom was at hand and she thrilled.

She prepared to take a step into the passage.

She heard the unmistakable sound of a mouth fucking a cock. Sylanna heard that wet, greedy, slurping sound that came with a woman that sucked cock and enjoyed doing it. Her enthusiasm could be heard in his moans and the way his breath shivered.

Sylanna froze. She wanted to move, at least part of her wanted to move, and wanted to get as far away from this place as possible, but she couldn't make her legs perform the act.. Messages went to her legs and were promptly ignored. That was frightening enough in and of itself, but it was the other part of her that she could sense now that wasn't part of her, yet it now was. It was part of her, yet 'other.' She was so focused on what they might be doing to her body and she'd seemed normal to herself initially, so she never truly considered what was happening inside her mind.

But it was there now, she could feel it. It was her and it was not. It wasn't just whispers in her ear. It was a puppet master in the center of brain with strings stretching outward trying to bury those strings everywhere.

[Move], she thought.

Listen to it.

[Move!]

Listen to it. She loves it. Do you hear that? She's done it dozens of times, maybe hundreds in all their time together. She's gotten that seed inside her over and over. She loves it. Look at it. Watch her.

[No! Move! I'm not going to look at it.]

But why? The voice inside her mind seemed honestly confused. It's wonderful. We know it is because we've seen it and tasted what comes from his beautiful cock.

[Because you want me to look at it, that's why.]

Under any other circumstance, she'd be admonishing herself and wondering if she were insane for having an actual full-blown conversation with herself, but she knew that's what was happening in a very real sense. There was Sylanna and there was slave-Sylanna and slave-Sylanna needed her to do what she needed her to do in order to take control and that was never going to happen.

She was almost thankful to young Vale for appearing in the doorway, but despair struck her and she was left wondering how much of even the thoughts and actions of escaping were hers.

"Going somewhere, Sylanna?"

She wanted to beat the look off of her face and keep beating until there was nothing left but bloody shredded meat, but she screamed within herself as, again, her body ignored her. "Fucking pleased with yourself, little sow?"

Vale was anxious to correct the matter. "Oh, not with myself, but I am pleased with what I see, Sylanna. I see that you didn't even make it through the door, not that you would have been allowed to go, of course. I'm pleased with the fact that you are finally beginning to comprehend that my mistress is not some weak fool. I'm pleased to see you stand there unable to move realizing, as you might put it, how fucked you are."

"I know what's happening to you. We had to talk about something while you were either suffering or passed out because you were cum-drunk. The little machines have your body now because you wouldn't just be frozen there. Now they're working on what's left. And we know what's left." She looked over Sylanna's shoulder at her mistress with her lover, head sliding smoothly up and down his cock.

"My mistress has many talents. I'm quite certain that I couldn't touch his balls with my chin like that without choking to death. It's most impressive, you should have a look."

Yes. Look.

"No!," she shouted, desperate to drown out both voices at once.

Vale took her firmly by the shoulders and turned her to face the lovers as she brought both of them closer. Either she was physically stronger than Sylanna thought or whatever was inside her had denied her any strength at all. When her eyes locked on that head moving upward, exposing every glistening, drippy inch of that cock time stopped for her. Time stopped for her and she began to cry softly. She began to cry because her body was not hers anymore, her pussy juices flowing again at the sight of them. The desperation in that was overwhelming.

She wept because she was awash in jealousy and envy at how beautiful it was. She wept at how much the part of her that was still her wanted it even though it also knew what it would mean for the rest of who she was to get it.

"Don't cry because you can't have it. You can have it. She'll give it to you."

Yes. We should have it. That should be us working up that cum and letting it fill us so we can finish becoming. That should be us pleasing him.

The temptation was in her ears and in her mind and neither would stop. "Shut up. I'll help you. I'll do anything you want to make this right for you and for nothing, just undo this."

"You'll do that anyway," Bryana said, lifting her mouth from him to speak, jacking that shaft with all the subtlety of a whore desperate to be finished so she could be finished for the night. "You'll just feel better about it afterwards if you come have a taste."

Sylanna's face twisted in desire and shame. "No."

Bryanna shrugged. "More for me." She warmed his cock again with her mouth and continued loving him that way, as she had often done. Seeing her go back to work on him made Sylanna's body ache and her mouth water with an overwhelming need to help keep drowning that cock in spit. Do you see, Sylanna? You want it.

[No. You want it. YOU want it so you can ruin me. But you won't get me.]

The sound of Bryana slurping that thing was like a tongue on her clit.

Sylanna-slave spoke truth. We are already one and together. There is no 'we' as though we are separate and apart. We are in every cell of your being. Soon, what you knew as your body won't be able to live without us. We already hold sway. All that remains is control. Feel our body. Feel how thrilled it is and how alive it feels.

It did thrill. Her heart raced and she felt like an animal in heat.

[Waiting to be mounted by the alpha that has claimed me.]

Her pussy dripped in agreement.

[On my belly, pinned helplessly beneath him as he decides how his bitch will best serve him then and until the end of time.]

She screamed at herself for entertaining the thoughts. They were just trying to thread more strings through her.

Before we were we, you relished improving yourself. This is no different.

[By MY choice.]

Our choices brought us here. There is no difference. This is only another consequence. We will not be allowed to escape. Slave-Sylanna seemed to intercept the thought, We will not be allowed to die to escape. We will only be allowed to change. We will only be allowed slavery. It is our function and our destiny.

Even 'we' will be gone soon. Sylanna will be gone and only slave-Sylanna will remain.

With the slightest pressure on Sylanna's shoulders from Vale her legs crumpled beneath her, so that she was next to Bryana who continued her manipulation of her lover. Lifting herself away, she looked at Sylanna with disgust. "I can't believe you want this thing, Deres. It's the freakish looks and the tits, isn't it? Your head will always turn for a set of fat tits."

"I suspect she will have value beyond her more immediate uses. Besides, Neral said she didn't care what happened to her, so long as she knew why it happened to her. Look at her eyes. She knows what's happening to her and she knows why. Do you see the fear?"

Her answer was a slow nod, finding solace in it. "There's enough left of her to know what has happened and what will. I wonder how much?"

"I have the means to show you if you want to know."

It was tempting. It might bring her joy to know something of the struggle going on, but she decided knowing that at this moment there was something of the old her trapped inside was enough. "No. Show me after, my love. Show me her mind before and after and I'll watch her grovel before us both. I will see the result, and that will be enough."

Suddenly Bryana smiled as she stretched her definition of enough, "Oh, look, fresh tears. Body not quite ours, but definitely not yours anymore, is it? Your mind struggles, but the tears come because you know...you know it isn't enough, don't you? I was undone and changed so quickly I didn't even have time to mount a defense, not that I could have. You? You know it's coming, so let's let it come."

Bryana's hand slapped her palm into Sylanna's face, smearing her saliva all over her lips, and cheeks, and under her nose. She swayed with the motion of Bryana's hand. She could smell his pre-cum in the heady mix.

Powerful.

Male.

Alpha and beyond. Godlike.

[Yes.] That much was impossible to deny.

Bryana took her by the hair and pulled Sylanna closer. She saw Bryana's mouth part and tongue come forward.

Yes. His taste is there. We want it.

Their tongues swirled and she could taste him. Her nerves sang anytime she caught the barest hint of added salt. They parted just as roughly as they came together and that hand on her head drove her down on his wet, sloppy shaft standing straight and proud, as hungry to feed her as the things inside her were to be fed permission.

[No, no, no, no.]

Her lips parted the minute they touched his cock and she spent what felt like eternity with her head being lifted and dropped on that cock again and again like a rag doll, only her choking and gasping serving as a cue to bring her back up again as the rest of her remained limp.

Helpless and waiting for the next wave of change as he began to thrust into her in small rapid pumps. His moans took on the timbre of a whine. She knew that sound and her belly ached for it as did her body and most of her mind. Permission comes.

Salty, thick, and still plentiful permission filled her mouth and, with it, came Sylanna, paradise, and blackness.

* * *

When awareness returned, she was awash in sensation. Her ears were assaulted by his animal snarls and her own cries of ecstasy and her words, "Fuck me, please. Fuck me harder, I beg it. I deserve nothing from you, Master, but I beg you, fuck me harder." Her large breasts were mashed into the cold stone floor that made her skin even cooler than it was normally. And her pussy was stuffed. She had not often taken lovers, seeing them as an unnecessary distraction, but she had never had a man so fill her. Her knees were bent, soles of her feet aimed toward the ceiling. It was a sexually supercharged moment and somehow a familiar one.

I told him, came to her unbidden, then she remembered it all. He asked my thoughts. He demanded that I confess my urges and I obeyed. I obeyed and my god took me. I did not lie and could not lie.

I, she realized. I obeyed. Slave-Sylanna dominated. She could feel some small bit of her that struggled and screamed. What moved that voice to need to be heard so might have been important so she decided to perhaps hear it out when even that half-thought and incomplete desire was driven from her as his pace increased. He's going to cum inside me. God, yes. God, cum.

His weight descended and his teeth closed on her neck like a wild dog.

Alpha clamping down to keep the meat in place so it could be bred.

The bitch.

His bitch, with her only true value existing in how she could serve.

He came and blackness fell.

* * *

She was aware again to find god resting in one of the wooden chairs that reminded her now of a throne, with the women sitting on either side. He was barefoot now, his pants back on and his chest still bare. She looked at the dried sweat upon his skin and his disheveled, yet relaxed appearance and prayed to herself that she had satisfied. There was no anger for what had come before. Anger at him was inconceivable now. She would have gleefully cleaned the sweat from his body with her tongue.

His queen's anger seemed to be gone, replaced with a look of satisfaction. Her head fell, not wanting to meet her gaze, for she knew that Bryana would not find her worthy. She also feared that Bryana might see Sylanna's determination to be all that she could be for her god as a challenge and challenging her was equally inconceivable. In Vale's eyes, she read, 'I told you so.' There could be no anger for that either for the truth was that Vale was not wrong.

It was wrong to call her a sow, she realized It was wrong because she had his and Bryana's friendship and favor. Also, she somehow knew he had told her it was wrong even though she did not remember him doing so. She could not say that she had ever had much of a conscience before this moment, but now she knew as certainly as she breathed that right and wrong for her was for him to determine. He had written much on her new mind, and she would discover it all in time...until he may choose to write on her mind again. Perhaps if I prove worthy to her, eventually Vale will call me friend.

But now, all there would be was service and she wondered how she could please in this moment. Seeing in her mind something that she could do that might please, she dropped to one knee and focused her gaze on a pinpoint on the floor and waited.

"You didn't tell her she had to do that," Vale observed.

"No," he agreed, "but I won't say I hate it."

"Of course you won't," Bryana answered without too much teasing at his tone. "I'll say that I like it. Shows that she knows her place and just enough initiative."

Forever ago she cried as an act of resistance because it was all that was left to her. Her eyes stung as tears threatened to erupt again, but now they were tears of joy so profound that she couldn't have fully articulated it even if he had commanded she do so because she had pleased them. There was only one other thing on her mind beyond that and she knew she would always be allowed to articulate the thought.

"How may I obey?"

To be Continued...