A Price to Pay

Story Info
Novice sacrifices to take a succubus' cock.
3k words
4.64
42.3k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to the reader: This story contains content that includes magic, demons, futanari on male, anal, and attribute theft (penis shrinking). If that's not your cup of tea, look elsewhere.

The following account details the trials and tribulations of a novice wizard by the name of John Longstaff during his first conjuration attempt with a Greater Demon, in this instance, a Succubus.

John was always the tall, lanky type, but he never had any trouble finding women to bed with him on account of one natural blessing he was granted at birth: an enormous cock. His proud member stood at 12 inches at it's largest, and many of John's female classmates at the academy wanted to give it a spin when they heard stories of its enormity. There were even a few professors who tested their mettle against John's cock, though he would never say names.

For a time this appealed to John. He got his dick wet and made the rounds, but over time it became clear to him that he wanted something more, something... taboo. At first it started with a finger up his ass by a rather determined blond woman during oral sex. This introductory experience gave John one of the most mind blowing orgasms he had ever had as the woman's finger found his prostate. After that, the same curiosity that made John an exceptional wizard led him to experiment with anal play on his own time, during the nights when he didn't take a woman to bed. At first it was just his own fingers, but over time he became more adventurous, using objects shaped like cocks and finally even summoning a promiscuous tentacle at one point.

As his obsession with his newfound kink grew, John began delving deeper and deeper into magical tomes, researching clever ways to get himself off in private. What he truly wanted was to feel a real cock fuck him in the ass, but he did not desire men, nor did he feel comfortable sharing his darkest desires with the woman who sought him out for his sizable manhood.

Finally, after months of investigation, John found just the tome he was looking for, a spellbook containing forbidden sexual magics, and in it a spell detailing the summoning of a Succubus.

Succubi were demons of pure sexual energy, and notoriously able to change shape to meet even the most perverted desire their prey might have. Their summoning was prohibited as their very presence was said to corrupt any nearby mortals, causing them to give in to their darkest desires and become sex addicts. John only half believed these tales. More likely they were lies propagated by the clerics who didn't want others being free with their sexuality, but even if that weren't the case, mind wards were simple spells and really quite effective. John was willing to risk it to scratch his anal itch.

After John stole the conjuration grimoire from the academy's library he began preparing for the spell. It was a long, arduous, and frustrating process. The summoning circle itself was complex, and the ancient language that the spell was written in was hard to decipher. On top of all of that, the barriers to summoning a succubus were significantly reduced the more arousal and sexual energy there was in an area, meaning that John took it upon himself to abstain from orgasm and instead edge himself to create the aura of arousal required for the spell. Needless to say it was a distracting time in John's life.

Ultimately, however, the novice wizard was able to complete the spell.

One dark night, in John's dormitory, as a storm raged outside, the young wizard began to cast his spell. He squatted on the balls of his feet, naked inside a complex geometric pattern drawn in a mixture of sugar and silver dust, while candles that had their wax mixed with pre-cum burned at specific intersections. The translation of the spell was far from perfect, but John interpreted it to say that his cock had to act as the focus of the spell, though the exact word could be translated to "focus", "subject", or even "fuel". Given the context of the rest of the spell, only "focus" made sense to John, so he dutifully laid his impressive manhood on the ground and sprinkled the sugar-silver powder over it as he chanted words in an ancient language, funneling his magic into them as he did so.

John's success was immediately apparent as the summoning circle began to glow pink even before he had finished chanting the entire spell. By the time his words were done, the circle was glowing a bright pink color and the floor began to swirl as John felt a pleasant tingle overtake his cock.

Moments later a circular section of the summoning circle seemed to fall away into an infinite abyss before a figure began to rise from it. Finally John was able to lay his eyes on the succubus he had summoned, and he found that she was beautiful. As she emerged fully from the portal she was tall and elegant. Her skin was a deep crimson color, her hair as black as onyx. From her forehead sprouted two black horns that curved elegantly back along her head, framing her hair that was pulled back into a single, long ponytail. The irises of her eyes were bright pink and framed behind long eyelashes. Her cheekbones were high and elegant, and her lips were big. An inhumanly long tongue snaked from between her plump lips as she stretched, feeling the newly summoned shape of her own body. As John's eyes wandered down, his cock began to grow harder and harder. Her breasts were large yet incredibly firm as they sat upon her chest. Below them he could see her toned stomach and wide hips, giving her an almost idealized hourglass figure. Further down still John's eyes finally came to rest between her legs where she was clearly sporting a cock. Her flaccid, uncut cock lay gently against her perfectly hairless testicles. As John stared at her cock he came to full mast, his own gargantuan member as hard as stone.

"Oh my, Master, I'm glad you like what you see," The Succubus said running her hands seductively along her body as she finally got her bearings post summoning. "My name is Mistressa, Princess of Perversion. What is thy command?"

"Welcome, Mistressa," John nearly moaned with arousal. "My name is John Longstaff. Please, I need to feel your cock inside me. Fuck my ass."

John almost couldn't believe that it was finally happening so he wasted no time in laying back against the summoning circle and pulling his legs to his chest to expose his ass to the demoness. The succubus, Mistressa, seemed to like the command she was given because her cock began to swell as she seductively strode toward the prone summoner.

"Your wish is my command, Master. Though I must ask, with a cock as manly as that, are you sure you want to receive?" Mistressa asked as she crouched down between John's legs, resting her now erect cock against his.

Now that the Succubus was fully erect it was clear that her cock was large, but not as large as Johns. As he felt her warm flesh rub against his own rock hard cock, he could tell just how big she was; just about 8 inches. She was large for a human, but John's cock was super human.

"Yes..." John moaned out in pleasure as Mistressa began rubbing her cock against his. "Everyone is always so focused on my cock, but I've learned of a whole new world of pleasure. I want to feel you inside me. Make love to my asshole! Let's focus on your cock and my ass only."

John was drunk with lust at this point, despite the mental wards he had prepared earlier. With a smirk Mistressa removed her cock from on top of John's and flicked her wrist. Pink, warm energy wrapped itself around John's wrists, knees, and ankles, gently pulling his hands behinds his head and his legs up to his shoulders, spread so that his ass was helplessly exposed to the beautiful Succubus.

"As you wish, Master, I shall hilt myself within you and take my pleasure from within your depths."

Mistressa ran her hands down John's now bound body, delicately avoiding his cock, until they rested against his ass cheeks. Her skin was surprisingly warm to the touch, and her touch felt good against his skin.

Mistressa squeezed both of John's hind cheeks and spread them apart further, exposing John's rosebud completely. The bound summoner gasped as the Succubus dove between his legs and pressed her luscious lips against his pucker and planted a strangely romantic kiss. The romance didn't last long, however, as her tongue quickly slipped past her lips and began licking the boy's nether bud.

John let out a long, breathy sigh at the feeling. Her tongue was warm, soft, smooth, and wet. He had never felt anything like it before, and damn did it feel good. A smile crept up on John's lips as he relaxed into the Succubus' ministrations. Bound and powerless on the floor of his dormitory with his ass cheeks spread wide for a beautiful woman, John decided to give into her completely.

Mistressa rimmed John's asshole for a long time, making delicate circles around his rosebud intermixed with firm lapping against him. After some time the Succubus went even further and began to press her surprisingly long tongue against his opening. There was some resistance at first, but John was fairly relaxed by this point, and he wanted her to enter him. In short order Mistressa's tongue snaked into his asshole and she began to tongue fuck him. Her tongue wound its way into his depths, and the dexterous muscle began pressing against a certain spot within him. The whole experience was pleasurable, but slowly it turned from the relaxing erotic message of his most taboo spot to sexual stimulation. Without his cock even being touched, John could feel an orgasm building within him. The process was slow, but that made it feel all the better.

Mistressa tongue fucked the summoner for a long time as he felt his orgasm build and build. Just before he thought he might actually be able to cum from her tongue alone, Mistressa withdrew and sat back on her haunches, her demon cock clearly erect between her legs.

"Your ass is delicious, Master." Mistressa moaned, licking her lips. "But I cannot wait any longer. I must have you!"

John began to say something along the lines of "come and get me," but the Succubus didn't wait for the invitation. She rose to her knees and moved between John's legs, pointing her considerable cock down so that the head rested against his asshole.

John interrupted his half-baked sentence to gasp at the new feeling as the Succubus began to slowly, but firmly, press into him. The Succubus' saliva worked well as a lube, and the tongue-fucking had significantly loosened him up, so before long the flared helmet of the demoness' cock slipped past John's anal sphincter. Mistressa didn't stop there as she continued to slide her cock slowly into John until she was fully hilted within him.

"Oh Goddess, that feels so good," John moaned out as he felt his ass stretch to accommodate the woman's girth. He had never felt so full, and every bone in his body wanted it.

Mistressa winced slightly at the mention of the Goddess, but she didn't say anything. Instead, the Succubus began moving her hips in shallow thrusts, pulling out about an inch before entering back into the bound summoner. The sensation was weird inside John as his bowels attempted to adjust to the motion within him, his own body seemed to be confused as to what was happened within him. Mistressa continued to quicken her pace and increase the length of her thrusts into the boy, and before long John's strange feeling began to give way to pleasure. He felt an orgasm slowly begin to build within him again. Instead of emanating from the tip of his penis like normal, this orgasm seemed to be building from within his very gut. He liked it, a lot.

Mistressa leaned forward on top of the bound boy and pressed herself against him as she truly began to hump his asshole in earnest. Her breasts were soft and large against his chest, and his face flushed at the intimacy. He didn't have long to reflect on his newfound closeness because Mistressa locked lips with him in a passionate kiss, her long tongue snaking its way to the back of his throat.

Locked in an erotic embrace, his ass pounded by a horny demoness and his mouth fucked by her tongue, John felt his orgasm reach the point of no return without his cock ever being touched. The pleasure became to much and John began to cum. Every thrust of Mistressa's cock into his ass brought another wave of orgasmic pleasure from deep within him. The orgasm seemed to continue longer than any he had had before, and he vaguely noticed a tightness around his rock-hard erection.

John was distantly worried that the space between he and Mistressa would be plastered in his semen, but as the orgasm subsided he realized that they were dry, save for the sweat of their bodies. No cum had actually come out of him. Further, the thrusting cock of the woman inside of him seemed to be stretching him out even more than before. Unlike a normal orgasm, he didn't feel a refactory period and it seemed as though he was rapidly building to another orgasm.

"What just happened?" John managed to gasp out as he broke from the kiss.

"That was merely the summoning price taking effect," Mistressa panted without slowing her thrusts.

"What summoning price?" John asked, suddenly concerned.

"Surely you're aware of the price," Mistressa almost laughed. "The ritual you performed requires that, every time you orgasm, one inch of your manhood is sacrificed to grow my own."

"Wait, stop!" The sickening realization began to dawn on John. He hadn't properly translated the ritual! His cock wasn't the focus of the ritual, it was the sacrifice!

"Master, I cannot stop the ritual once it has begun," Mistressa propped herself up on her arms and looked down at John, still bound helplessly beneath her.

Mistressa's beauty caused John's heart to skip a beat as he looked up into her face. She was the most beautiful and erotic thing he had ever seen in his life. He tried to put together some protest, but deep down he knew that he didn't actually want her to stop, and no words escaped his lips. All the while Mistressa never let up her pounding of the boy's ass.

Before John could force himself to protest, he felt another orgasm well up within him. The climax emanated from deep in his guts and overwhelmed his whole body, causing his eyes to roll back in his head. The tightness once again appeared against his cock, and he could feel the woman's dick in his own ass grow again. After that, all protest left the helpless boy as he gave into the Succubus' love.

Mistressa leaned back into him, wrapping herself around him so that he was forced into a mating press position. The magical bonds allowed John to move enough to wrap his legs around Mistressa's waist as he fully gave into her, committing himself to being her cocksleeve.

The Succubus' stamina was impressive, and even more-so was the lack of refractory period from John's orgasms. Mistressa's insistent rutting in the summoner's behind brought him to mind shattering orgasm after mind shattering orgasm. Each time John's cock felt the telltale tightness and his asshole was stretched further and further, bringing the next orgasm sooner and sooner each time. By the end of it John wasn't even aware that he was drooling.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Mistressa let out a cry as her cock tensed up in orgasm within John's bowels. She pressed herself deep into the boy as she unleashed torrent after torrent of Succubus cum deep within him. Her orgasm seemed almost without end, and by the end of it John could feel her seed filling his deepest parts.

After a brief respite where both Succubus and summoner gasped into each other's arms, Mistressa finally stood and slid herself out of the boy. The member that exited him appeared closer to the endowment of a horse than it did to the demoness cock that had entered him. Her meaty member slapped against her thigh, at least 16 inches long and covered in cum. John just lay there against the summoning circle, his ass gaping and leaking bright white cum. His own cock, still somehow fully erect and aching with desire, stood only 3 or 4 inches long.

"A shame, I was hoping I could fuck your cock into a pussy. You really were quite the man," Mistressa's voice almost sounded loving as she began to sink into the floor, the ritual complete.

"Wait, don't go!" John called out weakly. She had awoken something in him, and now he didn't even care that his cock was so drastically diminished. He felt empty and wanted nothing more than to surrender himself to her new, giant cock over and over again.

"I'm sorry master, the magic binding me here is spent. Summon me again sometime, maybe we can figure out some other way you can pay. Until then, I will use the endowment you have granted me on all of my sisters, and tell them of your generosity." With that, Mistressa was gone and John was left in the dark on his floor, the sound of rain against the window.

And that is the account of John Longstaff and his summoning of a Greater Succubus. He went on to write his thesis on sexual summoning and brought the field to the forefront. Due to his dedicated research, it is now understood that there are many ways by which someone can pay the summoning price, and this understanding has opened many doors for other summoners to follow in his footsteps. John now works as a professor at the academy, and is married to Mistressa who is now permanently bound to the material plane. He has ultimately never revealed the price he paid to bind her permanently.